Creating the Trifecta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nycdeisel

Exactly, Lwien and rabblerouser! Its so fucking inconspicuous, I have even had weed friendly buddies over who had NO clue what it was until I pointed it out and explained it. from a far it could be a number of things, an aroatherapy device, a funky pencil sharpener, etc!!!! but its small as hell so it could hide right behind something or even in plain sight! just tuck it behind anything, even a book on top of a dresser or bookshelf would be enough to cover the unit.

but honestly, take a look at their website, see the pictures only, and TELL ME that you honestly thought it was a vaporizer(FOR WEEEEEED) from first glance. bullshit.

Nycdeisel,

Infinity

Nycdeisel said:
Exactly, Lwien and rabblerouser! Its so fucking inconspicuous, I have even had weed friendly buddies over who had NO clue what it was until I pointed it out and explained it. from a far it could be a number of things, an aroatherapy device, a funky pencil sharpener, etc!!!! but its small as hell so it could hide right behind something or even in plain sight! just tuck it behind anything, even a book on top of a dresser or bookshelf would be enough to cover the unit.

but honestly, take a look at their website, see the pictures only, and TELL ME that you honestly thought it was a vaporizer(FOR WEEEEEED) from first glance. bullshit.

Nope i never did. Still doing my research, looking to make my purchase within the next week or so. Lovin' the advice though guys, it's truly magnificent.

Infinity,

DankSIde

Perma Vaped
Infinity.. the truth of the matter is that you are eventually going to get BOTH:brow:
The real question is which one do you get first. IMHO it seems what you and ur friends are missing is a portable vape. So I might lean to the iolite especially since you can most likely get it at ur local smoke shop, instead of waiting for the fabulous PD. Then save up and get ur PD. I love my Iolite. i just got back from Maui 2 months ago. I took it with me and got vaped on the hotel balcony while watching the whales migrate. :o Would never do that with my glass VG.

DankSIde,

Infinity

DankSIde said:
Infinity.. the truth of the matter is that you are eventually going to get BOTH:brow:
The real question is which one do you get first. IMHO it seems what you and ur friends are missing is a portable vape. So I might lean to the iolite especially since you can most likely get it at ur local smoke shop, instead of waiting for the fabulous PD. Then save up and get ur PD. I love my Iolite. i just got back from Maui 2 months ago. I took it with me and got vaped on the hotel balcony while watching the whales migrate. :o Would never do that with my glass VG.

Portable vapes are awesome, but i don't like the butane associated with the iolite if i'm going portable i feel like MFLB is the way, i appreciate the info though. There's only one true way to settle this. Save up like 2 grand and buy them all then see which one i like the best :ko:

Infinity,

weedemon

enthusiast
Infinity said:
Portable vapes are awesome, but i don't like the butane associated with the iolite if i'm going portable i feel like MFLB is the way, i appreciate the info though. There's only one true way to settle this. Save up like 2 grand and buy them all then see which one i like the best :ko:

good call can't go wrong with the mflb :)

and lol yeah once you have one vape you will find it hard to stop buying them! :p

weedemon,

Nycdeisel

The best part is that if you did that, buying them all to try, you would find you prefer having more then one! One vape usually cant do everything for someone, you will most likely find you prefer a certain line up consisting of a few differnt kinds of vaporizers.

I would def choose MFLB over iolite anyway, iolite can give off a nasty plastic smell, as well as butane exhaust and it just not being as reliable as the LB

Nycdeisel,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
vaporgenie can be worth a look too, especially since they're cheap compared to all the other vapes. Can easily get one of those and something else.

I actually have been giving the vaporgenie more time lately than the mflb. I like that it's easier to get bigger rips, but the mflb wins all day for stealthiness.

rabblerouser,

Infinity

Nycdeisel said:
The best part is that if you did that, buying them all to try, you would find you prefer having more then one! One vape usually cant do everything for someone, you will most likely find you prefer a certain line up consisting of a few differnt kinds of vaporizers.

I would def choose MFLB over iolite anyway, iolite can give off a nasty plastic smell, as well as butane exhaust and it just not being as reliable as the LB

Haha, well let's work on buying one then increasing the collection

Infinity,

max

Out to lunch
iolite can give off a nasty plastic smell
Really? That's a rare complaint. They use two different, very high tech plastics and iolite plastics should never be confused with the cheaper stuff used by Vapir. If your nose detects a nasty smell I won't argue the point, but it's far from a common complaint and not anything I'd worry about with this model. I would also not be concerned about the unit venting butane. I have never detected, during use, the chemical that's added to butane to give it an odor. This company is new to vapes, but has many years of experience building butane powered power tools.

I would have to say I use my LB a lot more than my iolite, and it's certainly a safer buy for reliability, but there are occasions when I prefer using the iolite.

max,

lwien

^^ Yeah, max, I gotta agree with deisel. I also got some sort of smell and taste from the Iolite that was not just the bud and is one of the reasons I no longer use it. Don't know if it was plastic or something else, but whatever it was, I didn't like it.

And at 67 years old with a decade of snorting lots of coke and living my whole life in smoggy LA, I can't imagine that my sense of smell and taste is that good anymore.

lwien,

Qbit

cannabanana
lwien said:
And at 67 years old with a decade of snorting lots of coke and living my whole life in smoggy LA, I can't imagine that my sense of smell and taste is that good anymore.

Ah so this pic is of you in earlier days:

cokecat.jpg

Qbit,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom