Creating the Trifecta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinity

Two of my best friends at school have vaporizers, we all love them. We can appreciate a good bong sesh but nothing beats a vaporizer...lets get serious.

My roommate has the Extreme Q and my other buddy who lives two doors down has the HerbalAire 2.1.

I'm looking to get a different vape if possible that is equally efficient/awesome for under $200, I'd love the ability to fill up bags.

I've been browsing this forum for a bit but figured directly asking you guys would be the best solution...so FC what do you recommend.

Standard amount of people using it will be 1-4.
As far as being able to hide it, i'd like to be able to put it away without it causing any real suspicion but i don't need to be like a Magic Flight launch box, just not have it scream paraphernalia.
Simplicity would be nice but is not required, i can use dial or digital. Neither bothers me.

Thanks guys!

Infinity,

lwien

Other than the Extreme and the HA, I don't believe that there are any other bag vapes worth getting under the 200 dollar price point.

However, if you are looking for a MORE efficient vape than either of those and would be willing not to have a vape that uses a bag as a delivery system, I suggest looking at both the Purple Days and the MyrtleZap......both under 200 dollars.

lwien,

Infinity

lwien said:
Other than the Extreme and the HA, I don't believe that there are any other bag vapes worth getting under the 200 dollar price point.

However, if you are looking for a MORE efficient vape than either of those and would be willing not to have a vape that uses a bag as a delivery system, I suggest looking at both the Purple Days and the MyrtleZap......both under 200 dollars.

I was definitely looking into the Purple Daze, being that it is incredible well recommended but i'm curious as to how the temperature control works? It says there just isnt one

Infinity,

Infinity

Also i suppose i could go over 200, but the point i was making was I really would rather not spend the money on a vape like the cloud or volcano

Infinity,

lwien

Two things. It's Purple Days, not Purple Daze. And yes, it is a fixed temp vape.

lwien,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Hipi is working on releasing a bag-filling attachment for the MagicWand, so you may want to keep an eye on that thread.

You may also want to look at the Zephyr Ion, but they are a little more expensive, and may have warranty issues as the manufacturer's long term status is unkown at this point.

:2c:

Stu,

weedemon

enthusiast
does it have to be a bag style vape? if your pals already have 2 bag vapes why not consider the SSV? that would be a nice compliment to your bag setups you guys are already rockin. the SSV is a lil pricy [190 for a blemished version on ebay directly from 7th floor], but it really really is a great vape :) esp for groups of people! or you can buy one brand new using some of the FC discounts and get a brand new one for about the same after shipping etc.

or maybe the mflb? if you don't know it. it's the best stealth/portable vape i have heard of yet. i use mine in public all the time! :D it's wonderful

the log style vapes that was already suggested is another great way to go. :)

whatever you go with good luck and have fun!

weedemon,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
yeah, there's only so many bag vapes and do you really want another bag filler when your friends both have that style?

there's the Oracle, but that gets into more cash

rabblerouser,

Nycdeisel

I second that, you should be more open to other types of vaporizers. They each serve their purpose, look into it more ;) You are already at the best resource so its that much easier.

If you are into a whip type vape, you might want an SSV. I suggest checking out the cheaper blemished models with warranty here http://stores.ebay.com/Higher-Elevations-SSV

A Purple days is a great stealthy option that is super efficient. note that it is a fixed temperature and is designed to stay on all of the time, it is very simple in that there are not really any moving parts to this vaporizer.

Nycdeisel,

Infinity

Nycdeisel said:
I second that, you should be more open to other types of vaporizers. They each serve their purpose, look into it more ;) You are already at the best resource so its that much easier.

If you are into a whip type vape, you might want an SSV. I suggest checking out the cheaper blemished models with warranty here http://stores.ebay.com/Higher-Elevations-SSV

A Purple days is a great stealthy option that is super efficient. note that it is a fixed temperature and is designed to stay on all of the time, it is very simple in that there are not really any moving parts to this vaporizer.

Yeah i was thinking of perhaps looking more into whips. Bags are just cool i suppose. Also the reason i truly would be more interested in getting bags is because i'm from NY, go to school in MI. So my buddies live in Michigan so when i'm home it would be nice to have bags. But in the end i guess you could just cut a whip short(if i get multiple) buy a bag from tokees and then get a mouthpiece online if i wanted one that badly.

I don't really like to wait the 45 minutes it takes the purple days or myrtle.

Perhaps i'll just get a real nice whip vape then.

Ima do some more research, thanks boys

Infinity,

lwien

Infinity said:

You don't have to wait 45 minutes if you don't want to. For many PD and Zap users, there is no wait time.

lwien,

Infinity

lwien said:
Infinity said:

You don't have to wait 45 minutes if you don't want to. For many PD and Zap users, there is no wait time.

Hmmm good to know then actually, because from all the things i read it said it took it a long time to reach that right temperature. I'd like to get either one of these but i'd rather not be waiting a long time for my toking :)

Infinity,

Tuck

Infinity said:
lwien said:
Infinity said:

Hmmm good to know then actually, because from all the things i read it said it took it a long time to reach that right temperature. I'd like to get either one of these but i'd rather not be waiting a long time for my toking :)

You would only wait 45 minutes the first time you plugged it in. Leave it plugged in and it's always ready.

Tuck,

Nycdeisel

I believe I mentioned that in my other post, when I said all of the time I did indeed mean 24/7! I leave my PD on and running pretty much all the time, literally! Most PD and Zap users do this, so it has def been tested and all and it is totally cool, I was skeptical of that feature at first but I have had mine for about 6 months now, most I have had it cold for is maybe a week all around.

Nycdeisel,

weedemon

enthusiast
I leave my PD running all day also. but i do unplug it at night.I get the impression you are traveling a lot with it. If you were bringing your PD with you to a friends house you are still going to want to plug it in in advance because every time you let it get cold you are looking at that same 30-45 min wait to get back in the vape temperature zone.

regarding whips I think the SSV is the king of the heap. it does concentrates even. takes 2-4 min to heat up to get going from a cold start up

the MFLB on the other hand is not great for groups, but is a superstar when it comes to portability. and it's vapin after 5 seconds of battery contact!

weedemon,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
weedemon said:
I leave my PD running all day also. but i do unplug it at night.I get the impression you are traveling a lot with it. If you were bringing your PD with you to a friends house you are still going to want to plug it in in advance because every time you let it get cold you are looking at that same 30-45 min wait to get back in the vape temperature zone.

just plug it into the included car adapter for the ride over and plug it in within a few minutes of when you get there.

but yeah, if you really like the bags, I guess stick with that. I use other vapes more than the herbalAire personally.

rabblerouser,

Infinity

My issue is that i can't leave it running all the time, i have many people not just parents that could walk into my room and be bothered by it.

Infinity,

lwien

^^ Why would they be bothered by it. You can't even tell it's on and after all, it's just an aromatherapy device.

lwien,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
lwien the PD pusher! :lol: Be careful, or Tom and Pammy will put you on the payroll!!

I agree 100%, by the way. :D

Stu,

Nycdeisel

Same here dudes^, and if someone walking into your room is going to be BOTHERED(strong word) by a piece of wood the size of a soda can, then there are some serious problems in your neck of the woods IMO!

Nycdeisel,

lwien

^^^ :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was a knee slapper.

Stu said:
lwien the PD pusher! :lol:

I know, huh. :) I just havent found fault with this little fucker, and I've had it for over 2 years. Can't say that for the other vapes I've had. I'm not quite sure if it's because it fits my wants for a vape or that I shifted my wants to it. On the other hand, I'm kinda vaked right now. ;)

lwien,

Infinity

Nycdeisel said:
Same here dudes^, and if someone walking into your room is going to be BOTHERED(strong word) by a piece of wood the size of a soda can, then there are some serious problems in your neck of the woods IMO!

Haha well i love the positive feedback given about both these products and it definitely has me checking out all the details by them.

As discrete as it is, if i just have it plugged in all the time sitting on a table, desk, etc i say bothered because some people aren't "comfortable" around people who use weed. (Mostly ignorance but you all know how that goes) It's just one of those things where if its there people tend to ask about it, and if i respond oh that's my vape for my weed, parents get upset, girls specifically seem to get upset if they don't use weed, etc.

I do like the discretion of it though, that and the positive reviews from this community still has me very interested.

Infinity,

lwien

Infinity said:
As discrete as it is, if i just have it plugged in all the time sitting on a table, desk, etc i say bothered because some people aren't "comfortable" around people who use weed.

Who says it's for weed? It's an aromatherapy device.

There have been some reports of people getting busted by the cops and they confiscated everything except the PD because they had no idea that it was a vaporizer used for weed.

lwien,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
definitely, "oh, that's my aromatherapy device" and you have some aromatherapy oils and the little cup right there.

I think that works, if you really wanted it could be behind something on a bookshelf or tucked away someplace,
it's soda can sized.

rabblerouser,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom