Crafty/Crafty+ by Storz & Bickel

WOPRxCPE1704TKS

Hey guys! I decided to finally start up an account on here and get involved in this community! I just ordered my Crafty the other day and should be here tomorrow afternoon! I hope that I don't encounter the issues that some people have mentioned on here. Does anyone have general suggestions for long term maintenance (battery maintenance, cleaning, etc.)?

Mr Mellish

Hey guys! I decided to finally start up an account on here and get involved in this community! I just ordered my Crafty the other day and should be here tomorrow afternoon! I hope that I don't encounter the issues that some people have mentioned on here. Does anyone have general suggestions for long term maintenance (battery maintenance, cleaning, etc.)?

Welcome to the club, @WOPRxCPE1704TKS.

Some are more regular in their cleaning than me. I clean the CU in ISO when it starts tasting harsh (2-3 weeks). Before traveling, I turn the unit upside down and swab the bowl with a Q-tip and ISO, then take a small piece of Magic Eraser to it.

I never charge my battery while it's warm and I have never tried to use the pass-through functionality.

So far so good but I don't use the thing as heavily as some of our friends here.

Good luck! Report back.

BioSector

Why would they make you pay JUST because your in canada? That doesn't seems right.

They can't (or won't) generate prepaid shipping for international. It's not uncommon and they've given an equiv. value in accessories when I asked once before.

They will pay to return the unit to me, sorry if that wasn't clear. Just getting it TO them is on me.

Stinky

They can't (or won't) generate prepaid shipping for international. It's not uncommon and they've given an equiv. value in accessories when I asked once before.

They will pay to return the unit to me, sorry if that wasn't clear. Just getting it TO them is on me.
Are there retailers in Canada that sell the B&S portables?

Stinky,

biohacker

Yes, lots. Online (torontoV, PV, vaporizers.ca) as well as many head shops, like rock universe (all of them). If you need more info hit me up with a pm.

biohacker,

perspectionist

So I sent an E-mail directly to S&B Germany on 9/20 about my less than confident experiences with both the Crafty and Customer service. Here it is in all its glory:

Dear Mr. Jürgen Bickel,

I reside in the United States and I am writing this in hopes that you could resolve an issue I have. I'm sorry for the length of this letter, but I feel that it is important for you to know the details of my experience.

Being a vaporizer user for the past 8 years, I was happy to find that your company finally offered a portable unit. I did some research through reviews and internet discussions in order to help me decide whether the Crafty would meet my needs. From closely following a well known internet Vaporizer forum, there was some discussion as to the longevity of the Crafty. Quite a few members' units have been replaced a number of times (some of who are on their 3rd and 4th unit). Aware that there may possibly be some quality issues, I was confident that Storz and Bickel would stand behind their product and that there would be no trouble if my Crafty were to fail. Since $339 is a rather substantial amount of money for me, I took a chance and purchased your product.

I purchased the Crafty on or around 6/22/2015 directly through the Storz and Bickel USA website. The performance when functioning was exceptional and I was very impressed and happy with the purchase. I used the product to expectations and did not in any way abuse it. When not in use, I store it in a Pelican Case (which is an air and water resistant enclosure).

After approximately two months and 27 hrs. of use, the unit failed mid-session immediately after an attempt to boost the temperature. The unit displayed a red/orange flashing light and ceased to function.
I shipped my Crafty to your location in Oakland CA as per the warranty instructions. The unit was received in their facility on 9/3/15. Relying on the past reputation of Storz and Bickel, I fully expected the process to be simple and painless.

On 9/4/15, I received an E-mail stating the the warranty was voided because the unit was in contact with moisture/water.

I was totally flabbergasted by this news. I reject this finding as there has been no circumstance of this vaporizer being in contact with water. I suspect that the unit contains moisture indicators and somehow one of these "test strips" were activated. I also suspect that the technician who looked at my unit is instructed to immediately deny warranty service if a moisture indicator strip has been activated.

Due to a holiday weekend, I was not able to call your office in Oakland until September 8th. After a number of attempts to be able to to speak to somebody, I was able to get through to a technician. I had explained to him that I was very careful with the unit and it has never seen water. I believe the technician confirmed that a moisture activation indicator was triggered. Since I could not understand how the unit's failure could possibly be caused by my use, I needed to have more information about what could have happened. I wanted to know if it were possible for a indicator strip to be activated in a working device and if an indicator is absolute proof that water caused the failure?

The technician could not answer my questions and just reiterated that the warranty is void. As in the initial E-mail, he offered $100 off a new Crafty. I appreciate the gesture, however I am not convinced my actions caused the unit's failure. He offered that another technician who actually worked on the device call me later that day and I accepted.

I never received a call.

I left a message on your "operator" line late afternoon that same day and again no one responded.

On 9/11/15, I sent an E-mail and again it was left unanswered.

On 9/16/15 I made another attempt to call. I tried every extension on your phone system and was not able to speak to anybody.

One of the biggest reasons I decided on a Storz and Bickel product was the products' reputation for quality and customer service. My confidence has been eroded. If my Crafty's demise was indeed caused by my own actions, I would like to learn from my mistakes if any were made. I find it unlikely that the Crafty is so extremely sensitive that it can not handle what I consider normal usage.

I ask you Sir to please grant warranty coverage. I would like to continue being a Storz and Bickel customer. If the warranty can not be granted, please return my broken Crafty and I will be forced to one of your competitors.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

So now I wait again........will I be ignored again? Will they just say "too bad sucker". I'll be patient and give it a couple of more days.

Mr. Me2

So I sent an E-mail directly to S&B Germany on 9/20 about my less than confident experiences with both the Crafty and Customer service. Here it is in all its glory:

Dear Mr. Jürgen Bickel,

I reside in the United States and I am writing this in hopes that you could resolve an issue I have. I'm sorry for the length of this letter, but I feel that it is important for you to know the details of my experience.

Being a vaporizer user for the past 8 years, I was happy to find that your company finally offered a portable unit. I did some research through reviews and internet discussions in order to help me decide whether the Crafty would meet my needs. From closely following a well known internet Vaporizer forum, there was some discussion as to the longevity of the Crafty. Quite a few members' units have been replaced a number of times (some of who are on their 3rd and 4th unit). Aware that there may possibly be some quality issues, I was confident that Storz and Bickel would stand behind their product and that there would be no trouble if my Crafty were to fail. Since $339 is a rather substantial amount of money for me, I took a chance and purchased your product.

I purchased the Crafty on or around 6/22/2015 directly through the Storz and Bickel USA website. The performance when functioning was exceptional and I was very impressed and happy with the purchase. I used the product to expectations and did not in any way abuse it. When not in use, I store it in a Pelican Case (which is an air and water resistant enclosure).

After approximately two months and 27 hrs. of use, the unit failed mid-session immediately after an attempt to boost the temperature. The unit displayed a red/orange flashing light and ceased to function.
I shipped my Crafty to your location in Oakland CA as per the warranty instructions. The unit was received in their facility on 9/3/15. Relying on the past reputation of Storz and Bickel, I fully expected the process to be simple and painless.

On 9/4/15, I received an E-mail stating the the warranty was voided because the unit was in contact with moisture/water.

I was totally flabbergasted by this news. I reject this finding as there has been no circumstance of this vaporizer being in contact with water. I suspect that the unit contains moisture indicators and somehow one of these "test strips" were activated. I also suspect that the technician who looked at my unit is instructed to immediately deny warranty service if a moisture indicator strip has been activated.

Due to a holiday weekend, I was not able to call your office in Oakland until September 8th. After a number of attempts to be able to to speak to somebody, I was able to get through to a technician. I had explained to him that I was very careful with the unit and it has never seen water. I believe the technician confirmed that a moisture activation indicator was triggered. Since I could not understand how the unit's failure could possibly be caused by my use, I needed to have more information about what could have happened. I wanted to know if it were possible for a indicator strip to be activated in a working device and if an indicator is absolute proof that water caused the failure?

The technician could not answer my questions and just reiterated that the warranty is void. As in the initial E-mail, he offered $100 off a new Crafty. I appreciate the gesture, however I am not convinced my actions caused the unit's failure. He offered that another technician who actually worked on the device call me later that day and I accepted.

I never received a call.

I left a message on your "operator" line late afternoon that same day and again no one responded.

On 9/16/15 I made another attempt to call. I tried every extension on your phone system and was not able to speak to anybody.

One of the biggest reasons I decided on a Storz and Bickel product was the products' reputation for quality and customer service. My confidence has been eroded. If my Crafty's demise was indeed caused by my own actions, I would like to learn from my mistakes if any were made. I find it unlikely that the Crafty is so extremely sensitive that it can not handle what I consider normal usage.

I ask you Sir to please grant warranty coverage. I would like to continue being a Storz and Bickel customer. If the warranty can not be granted, please return my broken Crafty and I will be forced to one of your competitors.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

So now I wait again........will I be ignored again? Will they just say "too bad sucker". I'll be patient and give it a couple of more days.
Here's hoping for the best for you...

Stinky

Dear Mr. Jürgen Bickel,

I never received a call.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

You forgot to mention the kayaking :)

Let us know if they reply.

perspectionist

As seen on the S&B facebook page today:

And its not me......

Today at 1:50am
WELL ANOTHER DAY WITH NO REPLY FROM STORZ AND BICKLE! THEY ARE NOW CHOOSING TO IGNORE MY EMAILS REGARDING 'FIT FOR PURPOSE'! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE CUSTOMER AFTER CARE IS NON EXISTENT BUYER PLEASE BE AWARE , THEY ARE QUICK TO DISMISS ANY FAULT AS WEAR AND TEAR THEY WERE NOT EVEN HELPFULL OR UNDERSTANDING JUST SHORT AND ALMOST RUDE,NOW THEY JUST WONT REPLY WHEN SHOWING THEM. THEY ARE WRONG AND WEAR AND TEAR ISSUES ARE IRRELEVANT WHEN ITEMS ARE NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE!

Michel

Crafty just went to warranty with it's bigger brother. I ignored the overheating signs and used the unit anyways: Vibration died, broken housing, even more constant overheating, twice "lights of death", some times it doesn't charge or vibrates constantly while charging (it's not the cable since it does behave the same with others), BT connection fails often, performance dropped dramatically with heat up times around 3-4 minutes. The battery could only hold enough charge for 1.5 bowls. 137h on the clock.

perspectionist

You forgot to mention the kayaking :)

Let us know if they reply.

If I am ever able to engage in an actual conservation with them, I would certainly disclose that the product was used "above Water". I would also stress that water did not touch the Crafty. I just did not want them to immediately discount me for some usage incident.

biohacker

Thanks for sharing @perspectionist . Although I have moved on from the Crafty, your posts have definitely eroded my confidence in B&S and I will be now moving on from the Mighty as well. Based on everything I have read to date (both how awesome B&S are and not) I do not want to support the company until they get their shit together. Inconsistent CS is just as bad as bad CS IMO....because you don't know what you're gonna get! For the price of the Crafty (and Mighty) customer service should be AAA+ like Arizer's! Ah well, I only use portables in the summer anyway, and i'm sure something better will be around in a year.

Even if water did not touch the Crafty, wasn't it said that using it above water voids warranty? I never even knew these moisture strips were implemented. Are there any other vapes that use this tech to be able to void warranty?

biohacker,

Mr. Me2

>>wasn't it said that using it above water voids warranty?
No vaping on the toilet or with a water tool, are you serious? :rofl:
I just went through their warranty and terms and conditions, and although it reads like a lawyers tomb, I didn't see anything about no warranty if used around water. I also didn't see anything giving notice of these so called moisture strips. And nothing specific about cost of non warranty battery replacement (just general language, so no set price). I only read the Crafty warranty, and S&B's General policies. Did I miss something?

Mr. Me2,
Reactions: grokit

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
As seen on the S&B facebook page today:

And its not me......

Today at 1:50am
WELL ANOTHER DAY WITH NO REPLY FROM STORZ AND BICKLE! THEY ARE NOW CHOOSING TO IGNORE MY EMAILS REGARDING 'FIT FOR PURPOSE'! PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE CUSTOMER AFTER CARE IS NON EXISTENT BUYER PLEASE BE AWARE , THEY ARE QUICK TO DISMISS ANY FAULT AS WEAR AND TEAR THEY WERE NOT EVEN HELPFULL OR UNDERSTANDING JUST SHORT AND ALMOST RUDE,NOW THEY JUST WONT REPLY WHEN SHOWING THEM. THEY ARE WRONG AND WEAR AND TEAR ISSUES ARE IRRELEVANT WHEN ITEMS ARE NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE!

We have a rule that is intended to curb the use of FC as leverage against a company:
  • Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed.
    • Please do not revisit an issue unless you have helpful information or constructive comments to add.
    • Use of the forum to blackmail companies will not be tolerated.
    • Posts in this regard will be evaluated based on perceived intent.

You have made several posts about your issue already, so please refrain from further posts about it until there has been some resolution. Thanks for your cooperation.

pakalolo,

vapviking

Old & In the Way
I posted this a few days ago on the Mighty thread:

"Hello, all! First-time poster, and with all I may lay out here, I'm not exactly sure where this post belongs! I'll leave it to mod, and forgive my newness, please. Maybe here, maybe with Crafty thread? maybe Pax 2?

I own a Crafty, and my Pax was recently upgraded to a Pax 2. Love both, to be sure. After 2 years of Pax, I sent it in complaining that screens wouldn't stay put; they offered replacement unit (onyx only). Said my trouble could not be confirmed, but did I know the temp switch was stuck? Anyway, they also offered upgrade discount of $80 towards a Pax 2, and after a couple of hours skimming the Pax 2 thread (thank you!), I decided that the new pax looked like a significant improvement. This has been confirmed by my use. It works great!

But this is the MIGHTY thread! I saw, back a page or so, a warranty declined due to battery over-use. I was also declined, though on my Crafty. My first Crafty (serial #5xxx) lasted 2 months, about 80 hours and started overheating, shutting down, etc., so I sent it back. Very quickly came a replacement (#11xxx). That one lasted 4 months, between 130-140 hours, and started getting pretty hot, then charging became intermittent - while on charger, blue light shut off, sometimes back on, etc. I sent it in, and asked about upgrade program they might have. Seems a Mighty might suit my needs better - I especially thought this when I learned that a Mighty can be used as a pure plug-in.

I was extremely disappointed with the call I got from S&B America. I was told that, while very impressive, my use had exceeded the battery manufacturer's lifetime number of charge cycles. (I'm paraphrasing here).
The lifetime charge cycle allowance is 8xx, and I had used 9xx, and so, he could not offer me the $80 upgrade to the Mighty. (btw, I had paid the full original price, $399, for Crafty, and now that is the price for Mighty...). He did offer a $100 discount on upgrade to a Mighty, but I declined; was not prepared to lay out $299 cash. So, I was quoted a battery replacement, at $70 (even though I had seen published price on website was lower than that, I didn't argue the point, I was kinda seething about the 900+ charge cycles!). I agreed to the $70 battery swap, and he said I'd also get the new firmware (2.7 at the time) and the new beefed up shell/housing, of course, and because I'm a swell customer, a brand new cooling unit. Yipee!!

I sat back and soon came what I fully expected - a new, sealed-box Crafty (#23xxx, ver 2.7). All that talk about fixing the old one was out the window...including the quote, 'cause the invoice was for $50. Go figure.

The irony is not lost on me, that S&B sent me a brand new Crafty, yet would not offer a Mighty for $80, and not for the 80 plus 50 or 70 more; nope, $299 cash, and not get Crafty back, either. I believe the only change might have been re-setting the clock on the warranty. Instead, I reside on the Crafty merry-go-round.

Now, about 'abuse' of the battery. The cs rep started a brief song and dance about a charging cycle being defined as "something like" when the battery is charged more than 25% or so. He backed off being specific about this, but did say that he knew the Crafty was not a "smart" device, and so, it was not good for the battery to charge too often (i.e., should wait til battery is down, then fully charge - including remove from charger soon after, please! and don't let it sit there overnight! Holy crap.

When I opened the box on Pax 2, some of the first, sparse words I saw were, "Pax 2 is Smart". Almost no instructions at all (online manual). Pax encourages frequent charging. S & B imposes a penalty for frequent charging. The Pax 1 that I owned was 2 years old, no battery issues yet. The 'abused' Crafty was 4 months old. My apparent sin was religiously returning the unit to the charger. But my math still can't attribute all the 9xx charge cycles to my regular use. I speculate that, when the unit/battery turned faulty, it was racking up useless charge cycles just sitting there. S & B didn't seem to be too concerned that their metric for measuring this 'abuse' might be faulty.

Did I mention that I love both the Crafty and the Pax 2? :wave:"

I'll just clarify here that S & B did not imply that I abused the Crafty (that's my emotional embellishment). They simply said I charged it too many times. I don't believe their cycle count is accurate.

grokit

well-worn member
My crafty still only has 14 hours on it. I bought it in feb/march and while I have used it sparingly, I don't know if this is accurate as it seems like I have used it more than that. It has what was at the time the "bad" firmware version, v2.05. When I took it on my trip I used it with others; I don't think the crafty was made for this. It seems to want to overheat and shut down so it's more of a personal-use vape. But it also works best with a packed bowl, so you have to be ready to get pretty medicated from a personal perspective.

I think it's a great vaporizer for my usage, which is occasional and mostly meant for traveling on a plane. I like it for this, from tsa's perspective it seems like just another gadget in my flight bag. I think issues arise when it's constantly being used in "party" situations, or if it's being leaned on as a heavy user's main/only vaporizer. I would think that the mighty would be better, but it seems to have service issues as well.

I am still on the sidelines for a heavy-hitting portable. I like the mighty so I hope their service issues work out. In the meantime, I seem to be on the verge of accumulating a bunch of cutting-edge single-battery stealth/portable vapes, this is great because I can judge their tech and decide what works best for me.

:spliff:

UnshavenFish

It's late I'm baked here goes...

The screen on the left is what came with it, the screen on the right is what I've replaced it with and the middle is the same as the right but domed to keep the herb in the bowl and stop it moving when upside down.

This is how it came, you can see there is a 3mm gap between the screen and the glass that meets the bowl, it seems to loose some conduction if the load moves as the middle seemed a little darker than the edge when opened

This is with my new screen, herb stays put in the bowl keeping the conduction element and giving the full even extraction I'm used to

So that's it for now, will post the good, bad and ugly after more testing :science:

skeletor

We have a rule that is intended to curb the use of FC as leverage against a company:
  • Don’t attack products or companies. You can post your opinion, and you can criticize, but posts written to offend are not allowed.
    • Please do not revisit an issue unless you have helpful information or constructive comments to add.
    • Use of the forum to blackmail companies will not be tolerated.
    • Posts in this regard will be evaluated based on perceived intent.

You have made several posts about your issue already, so please refrain from further posts about it until there has been some resolution. Thanks for your cooperation.

....Except the whole point of his post is that there has been no resolution, and at this point, he's being roundly ignored by customer service. His point is that in addition to some folks' experiences here that jive with his, so do those of people outside the forum.

@perspectionist , it is time for a certified letter with return receipt sent through the United States mail demanding the return of your defective Crafty. They don't get to ignore you, legally, and retain your property. That's called theft. Even if the device did not meet warranty standards, they are obligated to return it, as it is your property. Everything about your use case scenario during failure screams "blown fuse." Even if it's not, you're far more likely to learn something about your Crafty's failure by looking at it yourself at this point. It'll also let you see just what was damaged/water exposed etc. (if it was at all).

Look, I don't want to publicly mod-battle, and there's a real good chance I'll just get banhammered or something, but I don't think @perspectionist, or ME, or others in this thread who have publicly documented our bad customer service with Storz & Bickel are "attacking the company," or "attacking the product." We are merely reporting our experiences, and sadly they are growing in negativity because the issues are not being resolved. And to be patently frank, the number of people posting about failures after a dozen, two dozen, three dozen hours, the number of people on their 3rd, 4th, 5th device, and the number of people who have to increasingly face more scrutiny, or crappier return or exchange options speak for themselves when it comes to "attacking the product." The product doesn't meet the reliability standard of any other portable consumer electronic device. No reasonable person would expect to replace their bluetooth headphones, or their e-cigarette, or their iPad every 12-40 hours, and to have to go through a crappy customer service every time. To put it in another analogy: It's not our fault that Storz & Bickel seems to have become the "Time Warner Cable" of vaporizer sales & support in the United States.

So I dunno. Banhammer me if you feel like you need to. Yell at @perspectionist for typing in all caps lock, or something. In the meantime, I will say this for those who are frustrated and who want to do something more productive than sit here and get mod scolded for venting your frustration: The Crafty is on Amazon.co.uk, and you can review it there.

Most online vapeshops have review sections. Review it there. Copy & paste to make your life easy.

The Fuckcombustion mods don't want people to attack Storz & Bickel's reputation here. That's fine. Do it at the point of purchase, where uninformed customers and non-vape-enthusiasts are looking for advice, and take some stars off some Storz & Bickel ratings.

Sorry if this offends. My device works, and I don't rest easily it will continue to based on my past experiences, and the experiences of others posting here, Facebook, Reddit, etc.

Last edited:

Stinky

....Except the whole point of his post is that there has been no resolution, and at this point, he's being roundly ignored by customer service. His point is that in addition to some folks' experiences here that jive with his, so do those of people outside the forum.

@perspectionist , it is time for a certified letter with return receipt sent through the United States mail demanding the return of your defective Crafty. They don't get to ignore you, legally, and retain your property. That's called theft. Even if the device did not meet warranty standards, they are obligated to return it, as it is your property. Everything about your use case scenario during failure screams "blown fuse." Even if it's not, you're far more likely to learn something about your Crafty's failure by looking at it yourself at this point. It'll also let you see just what was damaged/water exposed etc. (if it was at all).

Look, I don't want to publicly mod-battle, and there's a real good chance I'll just get banhammered or something, but I don't think @perspectionist, or ME, or others in this thread who have publicly documented our bad customer service with Storz & Bickel are "attacking the company," or "attacking the product." We are merely reporting our experiences, and sadly they are growing in negativity because the issues are not being resolved. And to be patently frank, the number of people posting about failures after a dozen, two dozen, three dozen hours, the number of people on their 3rd, 4th, 5th device, and the number of people who have to increasingly face more scrutiny, or crappier return or exchange options speak for themselves when it comes to "attacking the product." The product doesn't meet the reliability standard of any other portable consumer electronic device. No reasonable person would expect to replace their bluetooth headphones, or their e-cigarette, or their iPad every 12-40 hours, and to have to go through a crappy customer service every time. To put it in another analogy: It's not our fault that Storz & Bickel seems to have become the "Time Warner Cable" of vaporizer sales & support in the United States.

So I dunno. Banhammer me if you feel like you need to. Yell at @perspectionist for typing in all caps lock, or something. In the meantime, I will say this for those who are frustrated and who want to do something more productive than sit here and get mod scolded for venting your frustration: The Crafty is on Amazon.co.uk, and you can review it there.

Most online vapeshops have review sections. Review it there. Copy & paste to make your life easy.

The Fuckcombustion mods don't want people to attack Storz & Bickel's reputation here. That's fine. Do it at the point of purchase, where uninformed customers and non-vape-enthusiasts are looking for advice, and take some stars off some Storz & Bickel ratings.

Sorry if this offends. My device works, and I don't rest easily it will continue to based on my past experiences, and the experiences of others posting here, Facebook, Reddit, etc.

We aren't allowed to discuss mod decisions on here.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member

We aren't allowed to discuss mod decisions on here.
Stinky is correct. We have a rule here that says:
  • Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member.
This rule is not meant to be Draconian, but rather to keep such discussion from derailing the threads. If you don't like a decision made by the staff, you can PM your disagreement with any of the mods and state your case. You won't get "banhammered" for doing so and you will likely come to a better understanding of why we have the rules that we have.

We aren't here to protect S&B (can we please start spelling it properly?) and an open, honest discussion about their practices and policies are perfectly fine and encouraged here. It's part of what makes FC such a great resource for so many.

Once again, if you have an issue with how the forum is moderated, please feel free to contact the staff.

Thank you.

:peace:

Last edited:

skeletor

Stinky is correct. We have a rule here that says:

This rule is not meant to be Draconian, but rather to keep such discussion from derailing the threads. If you don't like a decision made by the staff, you can PM your disagreement with any of the mods and state your case. You won't get "banhammered" for doing so and you will likely come to a better understanding of why we have the rules that we have.

We aren't here to protect S&B (can we please start spelling it properly?) and an open, honest discussion about their practices and policies are perfectly fine and encouraged here. It's part of what makes FC such a great resource for so many.

Once again, if you have an issue with how the forum is moderated, please feel free to contact the staff.

Thank you.

:peace:

Understood. Thank you for leaving the post up and the polite warning. Message received. :tup:

bfaf7d362a2a327e2482681b40dcff15.jpg

Top Bottom