Cool music to vape to, you know the tunes that move you

Status
Not open for further replies.

steiner666

Serial vapist
I've been on a bit of a Katatonia kick lately (more so than usual). This song in particular has always been a fav:

So mellow, bleak, doomy, but chill... I space the fuck out.

there are so many other good songs by them, just search for them on youtube and enjoy!

Thefalkon

Ah, I have a playlist that I always use when I vape. It started when I got my first vape (iolite) and I haven't changed my playlist since:

The playlist goes in this exact order:

Kings of Leon - Closer

Jose Gonzalez - Heartbeats

War - Four Cornered Room (best song to vape/smoke to. ever.)

Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight

Wiz Khalifa - Good Dank

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Completed another trip around the sun yesterday . . . found myself with my old friends again.

The human voice is the instrument of the soul . . .

"Think about how many times
I have fallen
Spirits are using me
larger voices callin'.
What heaven brought you and me
Cannot be forgotten."

---- rippin' vocals ---

Letting my "freak" flag fly today . . . :freak:

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
Anyone else heard of Steven Wilson? He's up for his fourth grammy nomination in five years for his work in surround sound production. No wins so far, yet to be seen if he'll pull it off this time.

I just revisited the album that's been nominated this year ("Storm Corrosion") and man, it's great. Spooky, and a real journey. The closing track is just wonderful… Have a listen if you're up for something quiet, and a bit long (ten minutes):

nopartofme,

SD_haze

Free 21-track album to stream or download right now over at http://music.slightlystoopid.com/
The album "Slightly Not Stoned Enough To Eat Breakfast Yet Stoopid"

Get to choose the file format too :-)

The only catch is you have to enter your email which subscribes you to the mailing list. Took about 10 seconds to unsubscribe though.

nopartofme

Over the falls, in a barrel
Listening to an old favorite while spending time with my launch box today, thought I'd share… :peace:

nopartofme,
Reactions: Tweek
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom