• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Consumption Stats - Combusting vs. Vaping

lwien

Just did a recent test because I wanted to see how long a gram would last me with my LSV versus what is arguably, the most efficient vape on the planet, the Purple Days.

I do one session every night. When I had my PD, a gram would last me 40 days. Now, with the LSV, my usage has increased to a gram lasting 30 days.

But compared to smoking, my consumption overall has dropped about 70 to 75%

lwien,

Pappy

shmaporist
:myday:
An efficiency epiphany is altering my habitual ritual. For the past few years I vaped exclusively with VapeXhale products, Cloud, Cloud +, EVO. Before that I used numerous others desktop brands, Cano, Extreme Q, SS, Da Buddha, etc. All had negatives; imperfect screens, dirty whips, costly replacements, bags, flimsy parts, complicated cleaning, etc. The Cloud addressed and changed all that.

VapeXhale products aren't the most efficient but the vapes aren't exclusively the cause. I use them with bongs and bubblers. Water filtration depletes a certain amount of herbal potency. I couldn't put my finger on how much until I began using the Solo.

For the past 44 days I used a Solo almost exclusively. I employed a direct vapor method without water filtration, but have paired a Solo with bong and its viable. Here's the bottom line.

48 grams in 44 days = 1.09 grams per day. As you can see in post #46 I vaped 1.63 grams a day using the Cloud/EVO. That comes to .54 grams a day more which doesn't seem like much until you add it up. It equals 197 grams more per year, just about 7 ounces. At $300 a oz that amounts to $2100 more per year for 420.

I can finally put a handle on it. Only a pothead would do this! :cool: Of course the EVO and Solo are different vapes. What they have in common is both are elegant delivery systems. The Solo delivers desktop class power but is the first portable I've used that I'm able to put in my lineup.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
Lotus is extraordinarily efficient, but I find I enjoy smoking with it so much that I smoke just as much as with my old desktop :)

I can't help it... After going over a year without using glass, I so very much appreciate and enjoy the familiarity of being able to use my old 14mm bubs again with the WPA!

FlyingLow,

Radio

stay true to yourselves
Combusted 12 grams a week on average + pack a day smoker + multitude of other drugs for 6'ish years, down to absolutely nothing. (Just vape lavender and damiana and an array of other nice herbs.)
I'm a bit proud of that one, although it's nothing on some of the 20+ year combusters! Good decision to finally vape it up guys :) Kudos .. :lol:

Radio,
Reactions: Pappy
Top Bottom