Combust/Concentrate/Vapor in one piece?

mlo4sho

If you want to vaporize kief do not do it in pressed form. Break the kief up so it's in its normal powdery state. This will expose maximum surface area and allow the kief to be fully and thoroughly vaporized.

weedemon

enthusiast
as far as i know, you don't reclaim with grunge off. you can reuse it over and over just like iso. but when you are done with it, you just throw it out. I don't think you would want to reduce that down and try to consume it. This is why I always use iso instead. it's 3 bucks a bottle (cheaper), does a great job, AND gives me all my goodies back when i turn it back into oil again.

I call this reclaim oil, and it's different from "normal" oil. it usually comes out super thick, tacky, more of a slow reluctant solid than a true liquid.

I used to buy all those fancy expensive cleaners from my head shops. but honestly, I like iso better! cheaper, works as well, and gives me a return that i can again enjoy.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
as far as i know, you don't reclaim with grunge off. you can reuse it over and over just like iso. but when you are done with it, you just throw it out. I don't think you would want to reduce that down and try to consume it. This is why I always use iso instead. it's 3 bucks a bottle (cheaper), does a great job, AND gives me all my goodies back when i turn it back into oil again.

I call this reclaim oil, and it's different from "normal" oil. it usually comes out super thick, tacky, more of a slow reluctant solid than a true liquid.

I used to buy all those fancy expensive cleaners from my head shops. but honestly, I like iso better! cheaper, works as well, and gives me a return that i can again enjoy.
Understood. Yes, I do not reclaim - Grudge Off is powerful soap - that is not an option. Formula420, forget it. Use ISO. I seem to get enough reclaim from my Persei/Cera portables and I don’t vape it - ugh. I use it with hash/keif in a press and vape it like herb. And yes break it up. More surface = better.

My issue with ISO is shaking it and typically a little wet too. I do not trust myself...
I like to use Everclear too. Then you just drink it :)

weedemon

enthusiast
that works a treat too. probably even safer than my iso method even.

I don't like edibles though, so that is the only reason thats ruled out for me.

Top Bottom