Clear Dome glass

Ben

Wow, it becomes increasingly refined and complex CD, I really admire your work :o :p

je suis admiratif!! ;)

Ben,

Progress

'Socratic Existentialist, MD'
Must be fun CD. You keep getting better and better! (keep practicing :) ).

Progress,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
thanks , I woke up this moring totaly drained , I feel like I had run 30km before going sleap :uhoh: btw my cold as leave now ! I'll way maybe a day or two and will try it !!!
Thanks again for watchin !!

EDIT:
that's how it look with the downstem & bowl , I didnt difused the downstem cause I broke my tungsten rod :/

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
just a slide to fit on it , made with steel wool for the honeycombs, amber purple frits and double amber purple for the spiral marble :

Clear_Dome,

Spiderman

oil baron
NICE blow-in! Pretty cool color there, whats it called? Blow-in's with striking colors always produce some really crazy effects, keep workin on the tech cause its a great one!

Keep at it buddy.

Nice inline too....interesting seal you've got there lol.

Spiderman,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Dude, that mini tube is sweet. Keep it up CD. It's amazing how much your skills have grown in such a short period of time.

Get a chance to try 'em out?

SpiralArchitect,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
thanks S.A. , I try it with a mini buds and I combust it :o , it was pretty nice LOL I will try to vap with it this week for sure .....here is the second inline conpact tube , already way better than the first ,the foot is offset , it piss me of a bit , cause all the rest is really tight and centred :

Clear_Dome,

marcuss

above the clouds
CD i'm amazed....your works are piece of art!
What a big improvement...i've been a while without jumping in to this thread and....WOW!
Keep doing your things man!

marcuss,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
hehe so glad to see you back dude !!! also glad you love them !! my skill are getting better each time I make something , I wish it will never stop

Clear_Dome,

Spiderman

oil baron
Second revision of the inline looks great brother! The seal there looks much nicer, keep working them! Tricky stuff, but you're making it look easy :D.

Spiderman,

Progress

S - Second revision of the inline looks great brother! The seal there looks much nicer, keep working them! Tricky stuff, but you're making it look easy :D .
I agree completely CD! :D (any reason you decided to make it stand up (adding the foot) instead of adding a marble of glass on the back of the tube for it to rest on? (like many traditional up-in's do to keep the mouthpiece from touching the ground when laying down--less easy to knock over too). Making a great inline is definitely not easy (IMO). In addition to the welding skill, it is a talent to be able to take all of the factors that affect the performance of the inline into consideration (action creation/containment, drag balance, jacket tightness, entrance/exit holes, slide placement, angles of parts connected, and especially... (IME) PROPORTIONS--plus much much more). Keep practicing (as your practice DEFINITELY shows in your work). :tup:

Progress,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
CD, your shit looks great. pm me with a price for a custom extreme elbow and some other glass accessories.

illadelph,

noia025

Very High Quality
im perplexed.. your glass work inspire me a lot!!

how did you learn, a book a master friend , or just watching movies?(sorry my lazzyneess to read everything i was just seeing the photos with your evolving in glass blowing!)
im really interested in learn blow glass but here at brazil just 1 person do this with high skills and this guy lives far away (10 hours by car)

how much did you pay for the square Paragon "cooker"???

thanks a lot mate,
keep this beautiful work up! soon or later i will get some of your pieces, just amazing!
who knows in some years i will be making something like you , i hope yes!

noia025,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I learned by myself and with the help of efriend such as n3rd and buckeyes and watching a tones of vids , my kiln cost me about 500-600 usd and the torch and other 600-700 usd if you have the $ and your sure that you will love it , you defenetly can learn by yourself , go watch www.thegldg.com , there is a lot of good info on this iste ....for me ruff time is past I think :) ! I have way more fun now LOL this is my last piece , a lot of new thing inside , dichro ,millis heavy fume too look nice , this is a good friend ( a gurl) :

Clear_Dome,

noia025

Very High Quality
man THANKS for that forum!!! registering later...

can you indicate to me where i can find good cooker sellers ? the torch,maturing, or anything more i will need...

i will be more than glad !

beautiful new piece by the way !:)

your leraning curve was about how much time since start ?

thanks a ton

noia025,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
you can find all you want use on www.thegldg.com or/and new on ebay.com this is where I bought my gear you also have to thing about a good ventilation and where you can find oxygen/propan but you can find all those info on www.thegldg.com in faq section

Clear_Dome,

noia025

Very High Quality
:ninja:

just registered there with noia025 nick!
will have a lot of study before get here for questions :)

:peace:

noia025,

illadelph

vaked fresh daily
i need another elbow for my e cause mine broke. i have the extra but i'd rather that be a backup.

illadelph,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
for this I think the best is to buy the stock one from arizer , it will be cheaper than mine (if you want clear one )

Also as fuckcombustion is not made for selling or making customer suport , I just want to let you know that it is better to ask any request or price question via email as I want to keep this thread to show my work .
Thanks all to respect this ;)

:peace:

Clear_Dome,

Clear_Dome

Vaporhead
Glass Blower
I was messing with my ''dremel'' tool and I realise that I can make d cut with it ! ....this will soon be a the stem of an inline, I will just have to flame polish it and close the end ! :brow:

SA : :p sorry about my short answer on the phone LOL as you can see I'm way better to write than talk english :lol: btw I was happy to get news from you , hope you like the stuff

Clear_Dome,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Man, I love it all!

I'll try and get pictures of them all in use later today.... me and a buddy just utilized everything in the package. :lol:

And don't worry about the phone call, it was fun! 'Have a good one!' ;)

edit;; WHOLEY shit! That is a really nice job up there man.... I may have another order soon.... :brow:

SpiralArchitect,

Progress

CD, that inline you made with a dremel is impressive :tup: (you must have a good eye and a steady hand ;) ).

I can only imagine what you could do with a sharper, thinner, cooler saw. :brow:

Ain't glass great?...so much you can do with it! :)

I'm glad it seems like you're having fun as your learning new skills. :cool:

Short Story: As the people strolled through the convention you could hear a passing group saying, "Oh shit check out that stuff...I've never seen anything like it..that's soo fuckin' Dome!" As the group strolls onwards, another group is revealed, including the now famous, Clear Dome who is still amazed to hear people refer to sick glass pieces as Dome! The tallest person of the bunch, at this point, turns to to Clear Dome and says, "Do you remember when we were just a bunch of strangers chatting vap way back before FC ever had a million members? Another (sorta weird one) says, "it is a serendipitous path we travel." The chubby one says, "Confucius says..." and giggles out of his squinty, little, red eyes.........to be continued?

edit: Thanks for the illustration! :D

Progress,
Top Bottom