1. If the Herbalizer was a fortune cookie what would it say? Tell us and win it!
  2. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.

cleaness? For piss test?

Discussion in 'Ask FC' started by VapeNStone, Nov 15, 2012.

1. VapeNStone

VapeNStone Mark

So I have run into some legal issues and will have to take a piss test. I knew it was coming up so I slowed my usage and stopped vaping on september 15th. It is now November 15th and I just tested myself a week or so back(home test) and came back dirty. Now I got this test at a shitty place and it was cheap so I was just wondering if maybe it's the test itself? Because I don't think I could still be dirty after two months of stopping completely and also slowing my consumption drastically before I actually stopped(I slowed a ton for about 3 weeks to 1 month before initially stopping). What do you guys and gals think? Could I honestly still be dirty for this long?
  2. SD_haze

SD_haze MMJ Vaporist

You can be sober for 8 months and test positive IF you are fat enough.
    (my dad tested positive for 8-9 months straight when he quit, probably 300lbs+)

this picture is very helpful if you haven't seen it
    [​IMG]
  3. vx13

vx13 Canna Vapor Dragon Slayer

This guy that runs a weed blog posted ways to past a drug test submitted from two other users.​
    Then when he had to take a drug test, he used the same methods he posted and passed.​
    He created a post proving his success with the given methods.​
    Finally, he compiled all three into one page.​
    Here's the link:​
    I wish you all the luck in the world, friend.​
    Cereal_MF likes this.
  4. VapeNStone

VapeNStone Mark

they will be watching me piss and I will be tested multiple times so dilution method or substitution won't be working. I don't have a ton of body fat, but I'm also not stick thin. I'm about 195-200lbs 6ft tall. I believe I have more muscle than I do fat.
  5. t-dub

t-dub Vapor Sloth

6. vx13

Maybe if you have the cash, you'd consider a fake... well, a fake dick?
    I've checked out the website of the top brand fake-dick-synthetic-piss system (NSFW). They look pretty damn convincing as far as I can tell.
    I don't think the lab techs are going to have a full up-down examination of your junk either way.
    Maybe a glance over the shoulder I'd hope (I dunno there's some interesting people out there).

Look into it if you're interested.
    http://www.thewhizzinator.com/whizzinator.html
    Seriously, it's a fake dick for fake piss delivery. Super not safe for work.
  7. VapeNStone

VapeNStone Mark

Hell yea!! Got a new test and guess who's clean!!!

[​IMG]

It's a faint line but the test said that is how it was supposed to work. Came up right away too! I guess as a lesson to everyone don't buy THC tests from the dollar tree lol
    vx13 and t-dub like this.
  8. vx13

Shit, I've bought some from Dollar Tree. Well now I know haha
    Thanks for the heads up and congrats!
  9. VapeNStone

VapeNStone Mark

Yea I even tested myself right before with the dollar tree test right before I took this one and came up positive lol. Then I took this and realized I was negative. I guess that extra 1.9% accuracy really counts ;)

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors