Childhood Toys........What would you bring back....

lwien

jx3paY6.jpg

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
What you meant to say was "I'd step on my sagging balls, and break my face" :D

Anyone remember the Turbo Graphics 16?

tg-16.jpg

I remember this kid at a birthday party, hopping on a big wheel that didn't belong to him, and riding it off a large hill, where he not only smashed the big wheel, but his forehead as well.

Of course I remember turbo graphics 16 - Bonk's Adventure was the shiz....

vapomancer

Started out with this:

66rcp6T.jpg

Graduated to this:

6SfYPNa.jpg

And now these.........which I still fly today every once in awhile. I hope to God that I never grow up:

OqS8aqI.jpg

EHOHIzX.jpg
OMG , I love my Revolution ! Ultimate in control and fun , the big ones are so cool . Everybody should get to play with one of these on the next windy day . Of course , you don't really need wind ...
http://www.revkites.com/

lwien

lwien that's frickin' amazing ! I used to love to fly Kites.

After posting up that vid, I am seriously thinking of dusting off my Gryphon and Revolution and taking to the skys again. I've been away for a little too long.

That guy flying 3 kites on 3 separate sets of lines at once blows me away (one set in each hand and one on his waist), and that last landing at the end of the vid was just icing on the cake. When I first saw that, I uncontrollably did this >>>> :clap:

Last edited:

Detonator

smashup2_zpsa70b9cf0.jpg

I used to love these, I would set them up a jump one into the other. You had to make sure to find all the parts afterwards... now I have rc cars and truck and I'm still struggling to allways put them back together

Last edited:
That guy flying 3 kites on 3 separate sets of lines at once blows me away (one set in each hand and one on his waist), and that last landing at the end of the vid was just icing on the cake. When I first saw that, I uncontrollably did this >>>> :clap:
Me too,setting them down like that is just magic,not to mention i think he(Ray Bethell btw) was already in his eighties in that vid(late seventies at least).
I can only hope to be that active at that age!

Last edited:
Top Bottom