Childhood Toys........What would you bring back....

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
I love those. I had all of these:

81s6fFz.jpg

pccNc39.jpg

QWtcF5Z.jpg

But what I REALLY bugged my Mom for was this:

EO3ktvw.jpg
All great choices! I'm happy to say I've seen both slinkies and Lincoln logs for sale within the last year.

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
Honestly, I would not trade all that crap I grew up with for a PS3 or PC game for all the money in the world.

In most ways I'm old school. But trade Skyrim or GTAV for a balsa airplane, I don't think so. :)

max

Out to lunch
Honestly, I would not trade all that crap I grew up with for a PS3 or PC game for all the money in the world.

In most ways I'm old school. But trade Skyrim or GTAV for a balsa airplane, I don't think so. :)
Who's talking about trading new for old? Nostalgia is fine, but I can no longer face life without my DVR, iPad, laptop, etc. Too many cool things here in 2013 to go back to the 'good old days'.

Tweek

^^ Man, if I ever tried that today, I'd step on the ball and break my face. :freak:

What you meant to say was "I'd step on my sagging balls, and break my face" :D

Anyone remember the Turbo Graphics 16?

tg-16.jpg

I ruled my three block street for years with these:

I remember this kid at a birthday party, hopping on a big wheel that didn't belong to him, and riding it off a large hill, where he not only smashed the big wheel, but his forehead as well.

Last edited:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Not sure this stuff was exactly "safe" for me to inhale/eat but I survived it . . . :rolleyes: Wham-O was one of my favorite toy companies . . . :tup:

4190592645_2ba2a43fbb_z.jpg

Edit: Had one of these too. I threw it off the roof of the Sheraton Waikiki and watched it bounce over Honolulu . . . :lol:

3087762176_2d45530750.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom