Childhood Toys........What would you bring back....

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
ZslVXQq.jpg

Greenie stick-M-caps . We had to wear leather soled shoes in school and i used to put about 20 of those on the bottom of each shoe and walk on my heels into the hallway between classes and let em rip on the marble floors. Drove the nuns crazy :D
29lbxbl.jpg

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
I threw one of those in class once. It didn't turn out so well. :ninja:

Edit: I cleared out a few places with these...

stink_bombs_540.jpg
I remember those very well. My favorite place to "set them off" was in the middle of a dance floor.
Nowadays kids are using this stuff called "liquid ass".
I saw a video on yewtewb recently of some kids spraying it in fast food restaurants.
They sprayed it in that small enclosed section when you first walk in and then they went outside and filmed the people's reactions when they walked in and out of the place. It was like they got hit by a brick wall!!

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I was also really into Slinky's. I remember when they came out, as well as Etch a Sketch and a few other "new inventions." :lol:

I loved Legos too. I would sit for hours building stuff out of them and watch "Motor City Wrestling" and "Sea Hunt" on tv in a tent made from blankets and chairs. As well as Popeye, of course. Back then, Legos only came in black and white and didn't have little men or cars, etc.

Yes.... I was an odd child. :rofl:

Top Bottom