Cheap High Quality Bubbler

YungLeaner

Hey, guys, what's a well functioning recycler from the Gate with a female joint option? Open to buying d-cycler or something in that price range, but would prefer cheaper, and i don't really want to risk ordering a DHgate klein or FTK or torus. I want a simple, really well (minimal chug) functioning two chamber recycler. Does that exist? The inconsistent shaping on a lot of Chinese pieces makes me think it may be abit of a unicorn hunt but maybe i'm totally wrong. The recycler tube from SunshineStore has me fiending for a recycler with better function.

YungLeaner,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

UniqueCrafty

☆☆☆☆
I Just ordered a D020 Bubbler, now i read that the D020-D is the better choice...
Should i also order the D020-D, or am i fine with D020 ?
Are there any difference between those bubblers expect the size ?
Thanks for your answers guys!

UniqueCrafty,

MoltenTiger

I Just ordered a D020 Bubbler, now i read that the D020-D is the better choice...
Should i also order the D020-D, or am i fine with D020 ?
Are there any difference between those bubblers expect the size ?
Thanks for your answers guys!
The D020 has a bit more drag and more water turbulence, where as the matrix perc is much smoother but probably kills flavour more.
I would wait and see how you go with the D020, I am quite happy with mine, except the mouthpiece is quite small.

Last edited:

Mangos

Hey guys was hoping to get that new Hydratube from SSS this weekend but it's still in my local sorting office. I got the FC 710 this morning from Steven which was ordered along with the Enail and hydratube.

The enail was supposed to be here yesterday , I believe the seller gave me a fake number when it was "shipped" on Monday. I messaged them yesterday- asking them why the tracking information was still not updating, then I recieved a completely different tracking number stating the item got sent out on Thursday. Was hoping it would come faster as it was being sent via DHL.
No worries though I did manage to get a few g's of some nice shatter to indulge with once it arrives ;)

The FC 710 is awesome, I got it on the recommendation of @mrbonsai420 as a piece to go with my Enail. I've only vaped on it with my Evo and it was awesome. Perfect draw and taste, the amount of water it needs put me off at first but it manages to retain taste very well.

Will update when I get that hydratube, hopefully Monday morning .

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Hey, guys, what's a well functioning recycler from the Gate with a female joint option? Open to buying d-cycler or something in that price range, but would prefer cheaper, and i don't really want to risk ordering a DHgate klein or FTK or torus. I want a simple, really well (minimal chug) functioning two chamber recycler. Does that exist? The inconsistent shaping on a lot of Chinese pieces makes me think it may be abit of a unicorn hunt but maybe i'm totally wrong. The recycler tube from SunshineStore has me fiending for a recycler with better function.

I'd suggest the D-cycler or whatever it is called now. This one here.

It is 14mm male, so get the adapter you need to pair it up with your stuff. Doesn't matter much for dabs, but find the adapter makes for easier clearing when using it for vapor.

riz0

Link to this piece plz??

really?
1. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Hfy_glass (seller on dhgate and the shortest term to search)
2. Click first link
3. Click third linked picture under new arrivals (same name "Sovereignty Glass 60mm Bent Neck Stemline 14mm Glass" and has a pic of it)
4. Spread the word of googling
5. I think the link was shared or steps to get the link in the past several pages

edit: link cannot be posted because of branding

Oogendoogan

thank you i really didnt know these things were being made in china, last time i checked i could only find gline to imperial perc.

Oogendoogan,

UnidenWallet

Look what I found, finally a 50t! http://www.dhgate.com/product/mobiu...-t-50-mm-bubbler/385467283.html#mfavit-1-null

Perc could be better, more slits, but maybe not so bad since its smaller? Anyone able to translate "in kind shooting" from Chinglish? Seems a commonly touted feature/benefit, maybe I'm just dense?

I think in-kind shooting means the bong you receive may have some imperfections, it won't look exactly as the kind you see in the photo.

Anyways, I say this because I bought a similar bong; the problem with it was when I received it, the female joint wasn't raised as high as it was in the stock photo from DHgate. This means that I'm unable to add as much water to the top percolator. But I think you'll be fine with this bong.

UnidenWallet,

YungLeaner

really?
1. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Hfy_glass (seller on dhgate and the shortest term to search)
2. Click first link
3. Click third linked picture under new arrivals (same name "Sovereignty Glass 60mm Bent Neck Stemline 14mm Glass" and has a pic of it)
4. Spread the word of googling
5. I think the link was shared or steps to get the link in the past several pages

edit: link cannot be posted because of branding
That automatic Google search made me smile...so I instantly purchased The gridded stem line from hfy glass. Let's hope for fast shipping!!! 29$ is a freaking steal...

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That automatic Google search made me smile...so I instantly purchased The gridded stem line from hfy glass. Let's hope for fast shipping!!! 29$ is a freaking steal...
Do you have a FC 186?
4LauMD6.jpg

riz0

Does anyone know where I could get a similar setup to This? Preferably on the cheap like dhgate until I get a better job.

little maggie

Had a great CS experience with this seller: http://www.dhgate.com/store/19983403#st-navigation-storehome
I'm posting it because compared to the usual sellers I buy from: kathy, steve- I had an unusual experience. The bubbler arrived within 2 weeks. It had a broken stem and with no problems he sent a replacement. The replacement is great and with some of the other sellers I'd still be waiting.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Got my 60mm Sov gridded stemline today. All welds are good & the perc functions flawless with bubbles stacking up the can. The only issue is the glass can has a lot of small bubbles you can barely see on the inside. For the money paid it is a perfect 14mm daily driver for my UD.

YungLeaner

Got my 60mm Sov gridded stemline today. All welds are good & the perc functions flawless with bubbles stacking up the can. The only issue is the glass can has a lot of small bubbles you can barely see on the inside. For the money paid it is a perfect 14mm daily driver for my UD.
want mine sooo bad

take pics

YungLeaner,

Mangos

Hey guys got the new HT from SSS this morning, here are few pictures:

UoUnyJP.jpg

P0uoYD2.jpg

It's a bit smaller then I expected- looks like the mini of the original, but the dimensions still match up.

It seals on the Evo just fine, it is slightly loose but only enough to avoid joint lock, which happens with my hydrabomb .

The welds in the perc are great for the price , I was particular worried about the inline as the one pictured on SSS looked quite wonky, but this one is much better looking.

It does need a Hydrafoot, it isn't that stable without one you could risk it but one nudge and it will tip over.

The mouthpiece is the perfect size for me which is another plus, not just a big gaping hole with nothing to rest the lips on.

It's a really nice change up, for the price you really can't go wrong.

I know chinese pieces get a lil hate round here-but for folks who live outside of the States we can't get the Limited edition pieces shipped so this is the best option. Obviously its not the original more like a mini of a way lesser standard- but it's still nice to use something affordable and somewhat resembles the form factor of its superior original .

Edit: If you fill the HT up sideways water will end up in the overflow chamber, fill it standing straight. The way the recycler is shaped I guess .

Vid : https://vid.me/I1u3

(Was gonna say some other shit at the end, phone rat out of batt ):

Last edited:

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
9ctLPjz.jpg

YUM

For some reason this recycler works amazingly on the EQ, I highly recommend it
Looks great! Vapes that have an open draw tend to work better with recyclers. I used to use that same recycler peice on my LSV and it worked great because of the LSV's wide open draw. This is all functionally speaking of course.

Last edited:
Top Bottom