Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Monsoon

I've been liking the GB-194 and it's gotten great reviews on here so I might grab one of those next.
While it does rob flavour a bit, the smoother vapour makes up for it nicely. It's a nice change when my throat needs a break or for a different flavour profile. It's also a solid beast of a piece, it won't tip over or spill water easily.

TrevorCorey

I have the same piece, and all I can say is it is built to last, very thick and nice too.
I don't know why it doesn't get more love around here.
If you get it, I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
would you say this bubbler could work with a cloud evo or would it have to be used with a smaller log vape? i used to dab back in the day, but got into vaping dry herb bc it was cheaper. I'd like to pair this piece with a desktop vape, if possible

TrevorCorey,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

CameraNerd

@RenDabs - Did Titan_V do anything to help you with the carbcap you ordered that didnt hit your expectations? I was looking at their combo 14mm Male Drop Down with banger.. kinda want it, even though its kinda odd.
The company has a lot of cool stuff and a lot of really strange stuff, like this...
Factroy%20wholesale%20New%20Arrival%20Skillet%20With%2019mm%20or%2014mm%20Male%20Joint%20Fit%2019mm%20Or%2014mm%20Joint%20Borosilicate%20Glass%20Titan_v.jpg

Im hoping they tried to make you whole in some way... Did they?
anyone else have experience with Titan_v ? Thanks!

C No Ego

My GAS was coming back so I ordered that one last night based on the reviews here. I can always use some more durable portable rigs and based on @mrbonsai420's pictures it looks like it's work well with my incoming Liger v2.

Man, I think this was my first purchase since at least the summer after ordering something like 20 pieces over 6 months. Out of all of them, my daily drivers in rotation are the FC-710, FC-Cake, GB-191-1 and CCG Mini Fab Egg. For the rest, some of them I pull out occasionally or are only used with vapes which I rarely use, a few just aren't great, and the rest will gradually find new homes as friends and acquaintances join the world of dabbing.

I've been using this glass piece for a few days now and found yesterday to fill it up to the bottom of the round barrel inside. before I was filling to a little below the barrel and it was harder to pull the vapor. now the air goes up and around the barrel making it chug the way I like it...

UnidenWallet

@RenDabs - Did Titan_V do anything to help you with the carbcap you ordered that didnt hit your expectations? I was looking at their combo 14mm Male Drop Down with banger.. kinda want it, even though its kinda odd.
The company has a lot of cool stuff and a lot of really strange stuff, like this...
Factroy%20wholesale%20New%20Arrival%20Skillet%20With%2019mm%20or%2014mm%20Male%20Joint%20Fit%2019mm%20Or%2014mm%20Joint%20Borosilicate%20Glass%20Titan_v.jpg

OMG!! I remember using the skillets!!!

Back in 2010 when I first started getting into wax, I don't really remember coming across so many oil rigs or titanium nails in headshops. Anyways, the first time I ever dabbed wax was at this hash bar at a medical dispensary called HollyWeed and they had a skillet that looked just like yours - with the male adapter + the bell, to trap the vapor, except the skillet was a plate of titanium + it was able to be swung around so you can torch the skillet safely away from the glass piece. I remember my buddy spent $50 at a headshop for these so we can finally dab at home. They didn't even have rigs dedicated to oil back then. You had to get an adapter to smoke it out of your bong. I don't really remember seeing the nails in early 2011. My friend's skillet looked like this:

rSsrrhg.png

I want to buy one for old school's sake. I've spent over $100 on this website the last few days!! I need to showcase everything I bought over here.

Last edited:

mestizo

I have that bubbler, and all I can say is they positioned the skillet on the wrong end, that's where the mouthpiece is supposed to go.

UnidenWallet

I have that bubbler, and all I can say is they positioned the skillet on the wrong end, that's where the mouthpiece is supposed to go.

Nice catch! These skillets are so old school, they're meant to be used in a bong for smoking weed because there were rarely any glass rigs with male joints back then, they were all female. You would use this in place were the bowl goes.

Part of me thinks that these skillets have been sitting in a warehouse in China for the last 5+ years. I sort of want one even more because I don't think they're being made anymore. It's a nice piece of dabbing history in my opinion. :D

Last edited:
UnidenWallet,

mestizo

Nice catch! These skillets are so old school, they're meant to be used in a bong for smoking weed because there were rarely any glass rigs with male joints back then, they were all female. You would use this in place were the bowl goes.

Part of me thinks that these skillets have been sitting in a warehouse in China for the last 5+ years. I sort of want them even more because I don't think they're being made anymore. It's a nice piece of dabbing history in my opinion. :D
I just sent you a PM

davesmith

Glass Blower

Back in 2010 when I first started getting into wax, I don't really remember coming across so many oil rigs or titanium nails in headshops. Anyways, the first time I ever dabbed wax was at this hash bar at a medical dispensary called HollyWeed and they had a skillet that looked just like yours - with the male adapter + the bell, to trap the vapor, except the skillet was a plate of titanium + it was able to be swung around so you can torch the skillet safely away from the glass piece. I remember my buddy spent $50 at a headshop for these so we can finally dab at home. They didn't even have rigs dedicated to oil back then. You had to get an adapter to smoke it out of your bong. I don't really remember seeing the nails in early 2011. My friend's skillet looked like this:

rSsrrhg.png

I want to buy one for old school's sake. I've spent over $100 on this website the last few days!! I need to showcase everything I bought over here.

Part of me thinks that these skillets have been sitting in a warehouse in China for the last 5+ years. I sort of want one even more because I don't think they're being made anymore. It's a nice piece of dabbing history in my opinion. :D

@hashmasta kut might be kind enough to drop some knowledge here if he sees this tag.

turdhole

vagabond
^this! i still want a hashmasta kut curve but i am super cheap these days even though i think you can get one for like $80

turdhole,
Reactions: davesmith

RenDabs

I didn't ask them for anything, figured it wasn't really worth it over $11. Got a couple caps from some guys on IG and those are awesome.

davesmith

Glass Blower
With the exchange rate from CAD its a bargain at the moment. Def cheap and high-quality. G Girl also still wraps curves for anyone who wants a quality product

davesmith,

herb forester

Where did you buy it? And what mouthpiece do you use? I like ufo percs and that looks like a nice break-down piece.

herb forester,

sChris

Account Closed
I bought this: http://m.dhgate.com/product/2016-ne...-ftk-glass-bong/375099126.html/375099126.html

And I'm very pleased with the quality of the glass and how it draws with my vape, hits really well ! I was confused as hell when i noticed the holes in the ball section. Sadly that vortex thing they are supposed to do isn't happening but for $55 delivered to the uk in two weeks its still a nice peice.

I tried to complain about the recycling action but that wasn't happening 'we sell hundreds to usa just the same', 'this is an oil rig peice'. Not worth the hassle, im still going to use it.

hashmasta kut

oil vapes the best!

Back in 2010 when I first started getting into wax,..........They didn't even have rigs dedicated to oil back then.

Hey now a little clarification and correction is needed there. Dedicated oil rigs started in 2002-2003.

I came up with the titanium pad and curve with swingarm setup in late 2002. My sister made me units to sell online, starting on the fabled website overgrow. As popularity grew i realized the potential and started blowing December 2009, quit my day job August 2010, and have been full time glass creating ever since. Still selling ti pad swingarm units worldwide, albiet not so much like when it was the only game in town.

With the exchange rate from CAD its a bargain at the moment. Def cheap and high-quality. G Girl also still wraps curves for anyone who wants a quality product

She has started wrapping her own curves now, as in I supply the titanium pad on a swingarm wire, and she attaches them to the curve. Prior to about a year ago, I did all the metalwork(wrapping etc) for her and my units. But yes now, she will wrap a curve up for you I assume, as will I.

Last edited by a moderator:

little maggie

It gets loved by me ;) I enjoy mine as a travel rig in a little pelican case

Hey guys, If you don't have a PWTA or F-Bomb already I highly suggest one of the sub-$15 PWTA on DHGate. I have been LOVING mine with the Haze in the car and on the trails. I keep the haze in my backpack and just hit the PWTA from a hose ;) Best $13 ever I wish the F-bomb was cheaper I would get the real thing.

6D8E9E1D-82D5-4F2E-8927-26ED0054A7A8.jpg
5111C588-47EB-401B-89E9-6ABF8D6E3BC9.jpg

I wonder where this guy is sourcing his glass? I'm sure it's Chinese despite what he claims but it sure looks better than my GB-187!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-Glass-1...949066?hash=item3ac027fc0a:g:pSYAAOSwoudW9Jw-

Which DHGate store did you get the PWTA? I got one quite a while ago from Sunshine and it has never worked.

little maggie,
I told you guys that this is the most universal Hydratube yet! I'll be doing different experiments to show the diverse possiblities! All in the name science!:science: Here we have the BEST DAB MACHINE ON THE PLANET!! THE VB2.0 (VAPOR BROTHERS 2.0) TEAMED WITH THE OTHER BEST DAB MACHINE ON THE PLANET THE DNAIL1.3 W/LIGER/QUARTZ INSERT! The GBD Hydratube is teamed with the infamous
STEVE FC-MOD and BLUE COOKIE CRUMBLE FOR THE DISH :love::p:brow::science:
szJEsEW.jpg

HERE IS THE HYDRATUBE WITH THE EVO AND KEEP IN MIND I COULD SIMPLY ADD A ENAIL TO THE CARB SPOT!!
kg6xuUu.jpg

HERE IS POSSIBLY THE MOST UNDER RATED PIECE ON DHGATE!!!! I BOUGHT THIS PIECE FOR $28 SHIPPED!! AND WHEN IT COMES TO DAB RIGS:o:nod::clap::tup: THIS IS AN AWESOME INCYLCER WITH A
4 HOLE PERC! NO DISRESPECT BUT YOU GUYS REALLY SLEPT ON THIS ONE! @c76man THIS IS ONE!
qluoKP8.jpg

QuUno5S.jpg

MyajLWb.jpg

FniSteZ.jpg

FniSteZ.jpg

AS FAR AS FUNCTION GOES THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST CHINA HAS DONE IN MASS PRODUCTION

Last edited:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Which DHGate store did you get the PWTA? I got one quite a while ago from Sunshine and it has never worked.

I got mine here I believe but I figured they were all pretty similar. I do see slight variations but figured quality was comparable. Like this one has vertical and horizontal cuts on the splash guard and some don't. Don't know if that's good or bad though lol.

http://www.dhgate.com/product/necta...m/264168089.html#myaccount_orderdetail-1-null

I told you guys that this is the most universal Hydratube yet! I'll be doing different experiments to show the diverse possiblities! All in the name science!:science: Here we have the BEST DAB MACHINE ON THE PLANET!! THE VB2.0 (VAPOR BROTHERS 2.0) TEAMED WITH THE OTHER BEST DAB MACHINE ON THE PLANET THE DNAIL1.3 W/LIGER/QUARTZ INSERT! The GBD Hydratube is teamed with the infamous
szJEsEW.jpg

HERE IS THE HYDRATUBE WITH THE EVO AND KEEP IN MIND I COULD SIMPLY ADD A ENAIL TO THE CARB SPOT!!
kg6xuUu.jpg

HERE IS POSSIBLY THE MOST UNDER RATED PIECE ON DHGATE!!!! I BOUGHT THIS PIECE FOR $28 SHIPPED!! AND WHEN IT COMES TO DAB RIGS:o:nod::clap::tup: THIS IS AN AWESOME INCYLCER WITH A
4 HOLE PERC! NO DISRESPECT BUT YOU GUYS REALLY SLEPT ON THIS ONE! @c76man THIS IS ONE!
qluoKP8.jpg

QuUno5S.jpg

MyajLWb.jpg

FniSteZ.jpg

FniSteZ.jpg

AS FAR AS FUNCTION GOES THIS IS PROBABLY THE BEST CHINA HAS DONE IN MASS PRODUCTION

Function video please of that brown guy!! and while your at it if you dab off that contraption you should film that beast too!

Last edited:
Man, me and videos SUCK! I tried with my Triple Triple and while I was able to get a vid, posted it cut the vid from 20 secs to 9, and speeded it up! I record with my phone and try to email the vid to my vimeo account but...... Anyway thats why i get all the pics because I'm an idiot with the vids! @mrbonsai420 that little brown guy will piss you off! You'll think "How the fuck can they nail this design and only charge $28?, And charge all the extra for non-functioning bullshit!" America artist included!

Cannabis Connoisseur,

mixchu69

Man, me and videos SUCK! I tried with my Triple Triple and while I was able to get a vid, posted it cut the vid from 20 secs to 9, and speeded it up! I record with my phone and try to email the vid to my vimeo account but...... Anyway thats why i get all the pics because I'm an idiot with the vids! @mrbonsai420 that little brown guy will piss you off! You'll think "How the fuck can they nail this design and only charge $28?, And charge all the extra for non-functioning bullshit!" America artist included!
Can you provide the link for the piece

davesmith

Glass Blower
Hey now a little clarification and correction is needed there. Dedicated oil rigs started in 2002-2003.

I came up with the titanium pad and curve with swingarm setup in late 2002. My sister made me units to sell online, starting on the fabled website overgrow. As popularity grew i realized the potential and started blowing December 2009, quit my day job August 2010, and have been full time glass creating ever since. Still selling ti pad swingarm units worldwide, albiet not so much like when it was the only game in town.

She has started wrapping her own curves now, as in I supply the titanium pad on a swingarm wire, and she attaches them to the curve. Prior to about a year ago, I did all the metalwork(wrapping etc) for her and my units. But yes now, she will wrap a curve up for you I assume, as will I.

from the horses mouth. thanks for that!

UnidenWallet

szJEsEW.jpg

Woah!! That looks too sketch for me.. Looks like you're trying to cook meth in that thing!

Top Bottom