Cheap High Quality Bubbler

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
Both ccg and sss versions seem to be sealed at the bottom...? Would this not influence function of the ball... Hihi non-rattle cans?

I'm interested in this as well

Mine is still on the way, but from watching the videos, my take is this: the vapor path is basically an inverted question mark. The glass ball closes off the bottom of this. As vapor flows thru the stem, it causes the pressure within the stem to decrease, pulling the ball up, and opening this "valve". Cool water from the bottom of the can is mingled with the vapor as it rises.
rBVaG1aTKrKAN_1IAAOKCLmFMEY041.jpg

In this pic, the "downstem" is on the left, it is sealed. The portion to the right, is the upward direction, or "output". It is open at the very bottom, with a pinch above it to keep the ball from getting free.

CameraNerd

Last night i ordered a banger from Hyman. It posted, sorted, shipped last night alone. Stevens package hasnt even sorted or shipped and has been stuck in "posting" for over 25 days.

soooo....I snapped on Steven today. I got some bullshit response that his mail was held up due to New Years Eve. I am going to call my CC and charge back the FTK today. I have 0 faith that this item has shipped, and i refuse to deal with CNY bullshit again...For me, late jan and all of feb = worthless dhgate. By all means, go on vacation, just be honest with your customers.

I was the third order for their FTK, and received a tracking number on the exact day my order would have defaulted with DHgate. The status of "posting" or "acceptance" has been stuck for ~25 days. Im going to come right out and say it... Ill bet none of the FTK have completed production/been shipped. Does any one have a working tracking number?

Steven may have nice designs, but the longer I wait for this FTK, the more I realize our Prom King is a liar. Slow is fine, but fraud isnt. Not a good look Steven. Not a good look at all.

I stand by my original thought. Just place the order and forget all about it. 2+ months later, your shit might arrive. If it does, Xmas... if it doesnt, charge back.

Last edited:

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Well Crap. I was holding my yingmin GB-187 by the mouthpiece and I heard a snap. I have had it about 2 weeks, so that didn't last long. It looked well made but obviously the joints are very weak. Plus the perc was almost to easy and airy for me. Is there a similar perc with slightly more resistance? Maybe I should get the old school D-020 with the spiral slits cut into the perc instead.

Any suggestions on a less airy flower vape bong to replace my new but broken GB-187?

CameraNerd

CameraNerd,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
Well Crap. I was holding my yingmin GB-187 by the mouthpiece and I heard a snap. I have had it about 2 weeks, so that didn't last long. It looked well made but obviously the joints are very weak. Plus the perc was almost to easy and airy for me. Is there a similar perc with slightly more resistance? Maybe I should get the old school D-020 with the spiral slits cut into the perc instead.

Any suggestions on a less airy flower vape bong to replace my new but broken GB-187?

I would love to see a pic of the break. Did it snap right by the weld? Never tried a GB-187, but I had a D020-D, which looks very similar in size and perc design. It definitely required a large lungful to clear.
Had a D020 "classic" as well, and IIRC they hit about the same, with the matrix perc being a bit "fizzier".
Maybe try something with a smaller can?

@CameraNerd That sucks, but yeah, Chinese New Year slows half the world's commerce down, due to, well, China being China.
Hope it works out :)

Chinese New Year isn't till Feb. 8th this year. Even the earliest festivities don't start until Jan. 30th.

Bongologist

JoJo Woodworks
Accessory Maker
Yes, pics or it didn't... Well. Sorry.

The ufo style percs are my favorite balance between no perc/too airy. It offers resistance with the bowl/vape in, but clears closer to a matrix when pulled.

Bongologist,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
which one do you have?
http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-mobius-hot-sell-the-newest-glass-bong/264674279.html
or
http://www.dhgate.com/product/hot-sell-the-newest-glass-bong-glass-smoking/229344799.html

i was considering buying the side car version but from (sigh) steven. i wonder if they are both made poorly.

Mine was the regular 187, not the sidecar. I really didn't think it was made that poorly. I just think you can't hold Chinese glass by the mouthpiece maybe? Not that I am ever going to be able to be that careful!

I would love to see a pic of the break. Did it snap right by the weld? Never tried a GB-187, but I had a D020-D, which looks very similar in size and perc design. It definitely required a large lungful to clear.
Had a D020 "classic" as well, and IIRC they hit about the same, with the matrix perc being a bit "fizzier".
Maybe try something with a smaller can?.

It was a pretty clean break dead center of the joint between the can and the mouthpiece.

Yes, pics or it didn't... Well. Sorry.

The ufo style percs are my favorite balance between no perc/too airy. It offers resistance with the bowl/vape in, but clears closer to a matrix when pulled.

So you suggest the FC-UFO with 2x showerheads or 1x each?

mrbonsai420,

paytonpenn

Level 30 Nature/Healer
Last night i ordered a banger from Hyman. It posted, sorted, shipped last night alone. Stevens package hasnt even sorted or shipped and has been stuck in "posting" for over 25 days.

soooo....I snapped on Steven today. I got some bullshit response that his mail was held up due to New Years Eve. I am going to call my CC and charge back the FTK today. I have 0 faith that this item has shipped, and i refuse to deal with CNY bullshit again...For me, late jan and all of feb = worthless dhgate. By all means, go on vacation, just be honest with your customers.

I was the third order for their FTK, and received a tracking number on the exact day my order would have defaulted with DHgate. The status of "posting" or "acceptance" has been stuck for ~25 days. Im going to come right out and say it... Ill bet none of the FTK have completed production/been shipped. Does any one have a working tracking number?

Steven may have nice designs, but the longer I wait for this FTK, the more I realize our Prom King is a liar. Slow is fine, but fraud isnt. Not a good look Steven. Not a good look at all.

I stand by my original thought. Just place the order and forget all about it. 2+ months later, your shit might arrive. If it does, Xmas... if it doesnt, charge back.
This is about how I feel. Tracking number is useless, it has been a whole month and I haven't seen an update past acceptance and don't expect my FTK. Unfortunate since Steven was getting good feedback.

Last edited:

redcon

@CameraNerd That sucks, but yeah, Chinese New Year slows half the world's commerce down, due to, well, China being China.

Hope it works out :)

Chinese New Year isn't till Feb. 8th this year. Even the earliest festivities don't start until Jan. 30th.

I ordered two flashlights from aliexpress at midnight last night and just received my shipping confirmation ten minutes ago. That said, we'll see when that tracking actually activates and when I receive the item.

In my experience, some China shipping methods will provide a tracking number that doesn't seem to work or seems stuck until the package magically appears at your doorstep and then tracking updates. Probably a shipping method that offers confirmation but no tracking? But it's happened a few different times for me.

Best bet with China orders is just place the order and try to forget you ever ordered it so it's a surprise when it arrives.

weenstoned

That's not always the best option as sometimes they do generate a fake tracking number and forget about you. I have definitely had cases where a tracking number has shown posted for a while and then I message and the tracking will actually update a day or two later.

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
This is about how I feel. Tracking number is useless, it has been a whole month and I haven't seen an update past acceptance and don't expect my FTK. Unfortunate since Steven was getting good feedback.

"Acceptance" seems to be the overseas equivalent of "shipping information received", meaning they have printed the label.

I ordered two flashlights from aliexpress at midnight last night and just received my shipping confirmation ten minutes ago. That said, we'll see when that tracking actually activates and when I receive the item.

In my experience, some China shipping methods will provide a tracking number that doesn't seem to work or seems stuck until the package magically appears at your doorstep and then tracking updates. Probably a shipping method that offers confirmation but no tracking? But it's happened a few different times for me.

Best bet with China orders is just place the order and try to forget you ever ordered it so it's a surprise when it arrives.

I have had the same experience with domestic Priority Mail; no tracking information is available before the item arrives. Rare, but it happens.

That's not always the best option as sometimes they do generate a fake tracking number and forget about you. I have definitely had cases where a tracking number has shown posted for a while and then I message and the tracking will actually update a day or two later.

It seems like "Processed Through Sort Facility" means the item has actually made it to the P.O.

nimrod337

So, after lurking here, and various other locations, I have decided that the most versatile, and fun Chinese glass option for me is the combo of the PWT from sunshine store, and the FC-Mod from steven. This way I can adjust between 1 and 3 percs, and each choice being slightly different in the amount of diffusion, and types of percs used. However, it seems that the FC-Mod is 18mm joint, and the Pinnacle watertube is 14mm. I'd like to keep everything the same joint size so that I can play with different percs, so I was curious if anyone knew where I could get a cheap-ish PWT knockoff with an 18mm joint (or I guess an FC-Mod with 14mm joints)? I really want this to work, but I really hate the idea of using converting adapters from 14 to 18, or vice versa.

/I will be using this setup with the Arizer air + GonG (whatever size ends up working better)

nimrod337,
So, after lurking here, and various other locations, I have decided that the most versatile, and fun Chinese glass option for me is the combo of the PWT from sunshine store, and the FC-Mod from steven. This way I can adjust between 1 and 3 percs, and each choice being slightly different in the amount of diffusion, and types of percs used. However, it seems that the FC-Mod is 18mm joint, and the Pinnacle watertube is 14mm. I'd like to keep everything the same joint size so that I can play with different percs, so I was curious if anyone knew where I could get a cheap-ish PWT knockoff with an 18mm joint (or I guess an FC-Mod with 14mm joints)? I really want this to work, but I really hate the idea of using converting adapters from 14 to 18, or vice versa.

/I will be using this setup with the Arizer air + GonG (whatever size ends up working better)
Just get the FC MOD mouthpiece

Cannabis Connoisseur,

Havoc

Hi everybody, I'm sorry if this question has been asked already, but I wonder if any of you guys know how thick the Pinnacle water tool is. I've preordered a Grasshopper, and I'm hesitating between the Pinnacle bubble, the Budgie bubbler (3mm) and the Ecapple bubbler (looks thin, but it's supposed to not let any water out no matter what).
I'm looking for something that's portable and hence as thick as possible in order to minimize damage (since I wouldn't leave it at home). The better it keeps water inside, the happier I'll be, since I could vape while lying in bed for example. :)

Havoc

The PNWT is solid :)
More than the budgie? I don't like it that "Pinnacle" is written on the PNWT, so if the budgie is just as solid, I'd rather take that one. If not, well, solidity is more important than looks ;)
Maybe you can judge it better than I can with the video:

nimrod337

Just get the FC MOD mouthpiece

I will definitely be getting the full set (all 5 pieces) FC-Mod, but I just thought it would be sweet if I could add the PNWT as a mouthpiece. Then it would be like a "build your own bubbler" glass kit!

@nimrod337 here is a link to 18.8mm hydratube we are trying to get made. If you write the sellers and include the link it will hopefully encourage them to make it. http://imgur.com/a/BoMlD

That looks awesome, but I am really interested in the PNWT/budgie bubbler style, for mobile water-cooling use with the Arizer air, and it would be a huge bonus if I could use it as a mouthpiece for the FC-Mod without a 14-18mm adapter.

nimrod337,

Bongologist

JoJo Woodworks
Accessory Maker
I understand, and have the pnwt too and enjoy it. That new one should be pretty portable at 9.5" tall and there aren't too many short tubes with 18mm so I thought you might be interested.

Bongologist,

galacticdad

to add to the slow china shipping, im a bit leery going with new sellers.. this tracking number for my juicebox rig hasnt updated yet, but i was checking on the weekend and im not sure how diligent 'brotherfeng' is with tracking numbers. im just hoping it gets here in one piece and functions decently! does seem best to just "set it and forget it" as best you can when it comes to ordering glass on ol' dhgate

galacticdad,

Bongologist

JoJo Woodworks
Accessory Maker
@galacticdad ive ordered from unknown dhgate sellers and while I have gotten every order in under 45 days, the quality has been 50/50, whereas sunshinestore, Cathy, and cleanclearglass have been closer to 90/10, and were easy to work with on refunds or credit.

Top Bottom