Cheap High Quality Bubbler

@ataxian - glad to see your TKO finally turned up and that you are loving it :) God damn that Kathy Hu. I got my refund from her but I would have preferred the bubbler. I keep looking and looking for a 14mm bubbler but they are hard to find. I want something as small or smaller than the D020. Oh well, will keep looking I guess. Is anyone familiar with the Roor Blue Series 100. It is genuine and only $85. It is only 23cm which is attractive to me. Its just a bong and not a bubbler but I like it;
http://www.grasscity.com/us_en/roor-blue-100ml.html#.Uzp3GU3NuUk

Any opinions? I am looking for something small and with 14mm joint to pair with an E-Nano. Cheers :)

Mr. Gweilo 420,
Reactions: Herr_Dampf

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian

Any opinions? I am looking for something small and with 14mm joint to pair with an E-Nano. Cheers :)
BONG's have too big of a mouth piece for me.
However if you don't mind?
I think its more of a personal preference?

The D020 is still my favorite all around bubbler.
The TKO is small and works well however I'm thinking for my wax pens or a LOTUS for a perfect pairing.

The NANO was good on the TKO however I like this better:

4mlgR4F.jpg

My SOLO even worked?

I know it's big.
The setup is very cheap however functional!

Small is good.
When I have time the bigger volume is good too!
I like to mix it up.
I have a box full of adapters so it doesn't matter if the piece is 14mm or 18mm.
The key adapter that is a must is a 18 to 14mm reducer bushing.
@Quetzalcoatl posted a really good one he found for $9.99
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nobilis-18m...066?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c34fd3e42
I paid $10 for 2 however the quality is sub standard.
When I break mine I'll buy these better ones.

Water Adapters 14mm or 18mm!

GLASS PATH for WAX

I use to use whips however the taste (flavor) is horrible for me.
Glass so far taste the best.
My taste buds are very sensitive!
For others not an issue!

Medicating can be fun!

Last edited:
@ataxian Wow dude. Just wow. You have some really cool stuff setup there. I hope you get to enjoy plenty of Californian sun and air by your pool there :) thanks for the tips. I'm still really new to glass so I'm scared of adapters and connectors and that sort of thing. But I need to bite the bullet No LHS for me so it's trial and error. It's embarrassing to admit but I have trouble differentiating between male and female joints. :ugh: I'm learning fast though. I think I need a 14mm male to male adapter but not sure exactly. :rofl:

Herr_Dampf

@ataxian Wow dude. Just wow. You have some really cool stuff setup there. I hope you get to enjoy plenty of Californian sun and air by your pool there :) thanks for the tips. I'm still really new to glass so I'm scared of adapters and connectors and that sort of thing. But I need to bite the bullet No LHS for me so it's trial and error. It's embarrassing to admit but I have trouble differentiating between male and female joints. :ugh: I'm learning fast though. I think I need a 14mm male to male adapter but not sure exactly. :rofl:

GBD offer a excellent adapter package that pretty much covers most situations:
http://glassblowersdirect.com/adapters

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
@ataxian - glad to see your TKO finally turned up and that you are loving it :) God damn that Kathy Hu. I got my refund from her but I would have preferred the bubbler. I keep looking and looking for a 14mm bubbler but they are hard to find. I want something as small or smaller than the D020. Oh well, will keep looking I guess. Is anyone familiar with the Roor Blue Series 100. It is genuine and only $85. It is only 23cm which is attractive to me. Its just a bong and not a bubbler but I like it;

Dude, smaller than the D020? I just got mine from Kathy (Mike? at sunshinestore) and LOVE it - it's really small (smaller than I expected!)

Just get an 18mm (MALE) to 14mm (FEMALE) adapter, I've got one and it works GREAT with my D020 and my new Lotus vape!

Herr_Dampf

No problem, the thread moves at such a mad speed, I guess people will always confuse it. In fact, I myself accidently got a "knock off" D020 due to this confusion, the reason why I feel a special urge to point out the difference ;)

AiY Factory aka Guiseng Cheng
Some guy calling himself "Kent"
Maker of the LY003 aka Knock-off D020 (smaller, 5 instead of 10 slits, shoddy construction).

Wenzhou Dengke Electronics Co., Ltd.
Kathy Hu
Has a D020-like in her store, no clue if its the propper version.

Sunshine Glass Co., Ltd aka Sunshine Store
Mike (sorry forget his last name and don't have his email around right now)
Maker of the "authentic" D020.

Raskin666

Doom Walrus
Anyone have any suggestions for a new piece for my SSV? I would like a curved neck with ice catch preferably, and a single perc. 7mm or something durable. Any suggestions? I have been searching a lot!

PoopMachine

Anyone have any suggestions for a new piece for my SSV? I would like a curved neck with ice catch preferably, and a single perc. 7mm or something durable. Any suggestions? I have been searching a lot!

I keep raving about this piece. Its not as cheap as the Chinese stuff. I think its $125.00 shipped.

http://www.glasspipemaster.com/glass-pipe/water-pipe/atomic-prec-glass-pipe.html

Fantastic piece... one of my favorites. I dont have a lot of super nice glass but I have enough to know good glass when I see it.

Quetzalcoatl

DEADY GUERRERO/DIRT COBAIN/GEORGE KUSH
@ataxiant's embarrassing to admit but I have trouble differentiating between male and female joints. :ugh: I'm learning fast though. I think I need a 14mm male to male adapter but not sure exactly. :rofl:
Think of it like biology... male joint goes into the female joint ;)

Male joint is on top, female joint is on the bottom.

517429700_979.jpg

14 and 18mm just refer to the size of the joint. 18mm being bigger than 14mm, of course.

MySega

What's the verdict on TAG glass? I see some 7mm pieces for 80-100 bucks and they seem pretty legit.

I got one of their waterpipes for $100. It is the double honeycomb natural 7mm. It is good if you like large volume but the taste is not great out of it. Though I wouldn't mind the little beaker bottom for $62.50 . A tip if you order from them, use coupon e2HeRL1eOeRVe1AZIe for free shipping to the continental 48. They have some other sale going on but I always found the free shipping to be cheapest.

I could but you were not impressed the last time I attempted to help you. Try searching for the Toro knock off from dhgate. It meets your criteria. Also if you are in the USA have a look at GBD.

Also, for anyone else I got confirmation today that GBD will only ship within the US.

Herr_Dampf

A forwaring service might be a good idea. They usually offer to combine packages. That means you can place a few smaller orders with different vendors, let the forwarding service combine the package and pay one flat shipping price for the whole thing. Works best with "free U.S. shipping" offers of course.
I cannot advise a certain service though, I only used the account of a friend twice and I can't even remember the name of the forwarder. Anybody else maybe?

Herr_Dampf,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
LOL, thank you for your efforts Gweilo. GBD looks to have some nice stuff and I kinda like the way some of their mouthpieces are removable, like on a hook/bubbler combo.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Top Bottom