Cheap High Quality Bubbler

oli

Vdabber

Dude, I sent him a message on I offer if he can source more. I found it on badassglass for...double the price :(

I went back to my lhs and looked at them (they had 3 in stock), but I honestly wasn't impressed with the build quality. They function well and everything, but the downstems were crooked and I think they should be closer to the bottom of the can. I'll wait to get something a little nicer for my next purchase, unless I find another nano I like :uhoh:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Funny how when I came out and said this, I got flamed for it............
Actually we are a pretty awesome group here at FC! Thank you very much if you don't like us, there are other sites... We didn't flame you, just told our side of a different story you were singing. Plus it was after multiple times you told us over and over and over and over and over, should I stop yet? Idk you havent maybe I shouldn't? I believe negativity breeds negativity and while I try to stay positive your negativity compels me to react. Woosah....

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ok, I couldn't resist any longer. I ordered a D020 today. GAS is still biting me... I'm waiting on my Simba, now waiting for my D020. Still no GLASS for my GAS!:tinfoil: I may have to go to a LHS! I haven't been to one of those in many years! (My luck they will still have the same crap I didn't want years ago). Must hide the car keys!:mental:
The D020 is the best bubbler for the price. I use it everyday however I'm waiting for the two pieces on order.
One is the TKO (TORO KOCK OFF) however I have some glass tubes for my wax pens I should hook up in the meantime?

Hurry up and wait!

Guys since my Toro Knock Off fell through I've been searching for a 14mm option to pair up with an e-nano as I ordered the 14mm gong. Anyone got any suggestions? I'm searching and searching but not sure.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Guys since my Toro Knock Off fell through I've been searching for a 14mm option to pair up with an e-nano as I ordered the 14mm gong. Anyone got any suggestions? I'm searching and searching but not sure.
I ordered the TKO for the NANO! I like my 14mm GonG's. I have 18mm most pipes and use a 18x14 reduce bushing to use my smaller GonG's!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'll never order anything that is made by Simba ever again. The mini frit is possibly one of the worst glass pieces I've ever seen and definitely ever owned. It looks like it was made by an apprentice glass blower on his first day. Crooked neck, shoddy black trimming, uneven dome. I've got a bubble at the seam ofvthe ground glass joint that is so bad it must have popped during production and only thin lauer of glass keeps it from being a complete hole. I haven't done anything but rinse it with water and the frit is fucking falling apart! Pieces of glass coming loose and floating around in the water. During the first rinse only 3 pieces came loose, but I did another rinse and a whole lot more came loose. What if I inhaled that shit?!? That's fucking crazy! There's also the fact that Massdrop says in the description that this comes with a grade 2 Ti nail and so far they are all coming with cheap shitty Boro nails. I'm beyond fucking pissed. Simba should close up shop if this is how they normally work. Not only is the work complete shit, but it's dangerous! No wonder they didn't want to include the Simba label on these. I wouldn't want to put my label on shit work either.
Sorry to hear!
I was a bit over medicated earlier.
OK it's a sorry excuse!

Caution is good advise.
Thank you for the review!

honey-comb-glass-ash-catcher-glass-water.jpg

$34 including shipping?

Last edited:

tuk

The thread title is a question not a statement of fact! ...might be better to drop ten times as many $$$ somewhere local to avoid El Boo Hoo.

equatorgringo

I gotta tell you guys.. if the Simba stuff is worthy of being discussed in this thread, you guys REALLY need to buy some stuff from Apollo Glass. I am so impressed with that $125.00 piece I got from him. Granted his recycler missed the mark but they were great deal with, paid postage back.. no questions asked. They have some NICE pieces and the workmanship on mine is top notch. If Mrs PoopMachine hadnt just bought me this Everest Glassword recycler, Id have ordered a couple more pieces from Apollo. He's going to be my "go to" glass source for probably the majority of my pieces in the future. For the price, you cant beat it.

http://www.ioffer.com/selling/americanglassstudio

Something else thats knid of cool with his pieces is they are usually modular. I can take the mouth piece off of mine, put an 18 to 18 male joint in there and put my Hydrotube on top. It doubles wonderfully as a hydrofoot.

I looked through their ioffer store and didn't see your piece, and any other similar pieces are $200+...I always liked your piece though...do you have a link?

equatorgringo,

Dangus

Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
RE: Simba concentrate frit

Kinda torn on this one...it came today and I prepared myself for low expectations, since I've been following here and the massdrop discussion.

First impression was: overall it looked pretty good, but yes, missing the TI nail, which is a bummer.

The build of the piece looked pretty solid though: straight, even and lined up. Then I noticed the 14mm joint has a slight rough spot/nick on it, nothing major, but you'd hope for a smooth & even end on the joint. I also noticed a slight raise/bubble/imperfection on the edge of the dome(pictured) - though not too bad IMO

I was nervous about the frit from what I read, and went to give it an initial cleaning. I noticed one very small piece of frit in the bottom, as well as a couple very tiny particles(not sure of what, didn't look like glass though), I carefully removed and saved the small piece (in case more came off, I wanted to be able to show it).

I gave it several more rinses...after each fill and shake I'd inspect, but after 15 or so fills/shakes/rinses etc nothing more has come off.

The frit also seems to fire/bubble pretty decently, seems to like one side more than the other, but fires through multiple spots like a frit should. (water test vid link below)

So perhaps I got lucky on this one?

Which I guess should be an odd way to feel about this in a way(lucky), as these pieces were presented as quality american glass...I should expect at least this standard if not better, so the fact others are getting bum ones makes me feel a tad weird about it...wish it would have been better for the lot of us.

E4C59VK.jpg

y15ezpK.jpg

fLxEcd3.jpg

View My Water Test Video

Haven't taken a dab yet as I'm unsure if I should use this nail...I can't imagine them requesting it back in exchange for the TI one though...but I guess I have reservations...and want to wait until I heard about the TI issue.

Well...that's it for now...

Cheers

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
RE: Simba concentrate frit

Kinda torn on this one...it came today and I prepared myself for low expectations, since I've been following here and the massdrop discussion.

First impression was: overall it looked pretty good, but yes, missing the TI nail, which is a bummer.

The build of the piece looked pretty solid though: straight, even and lined up. Then I noticed the 14mm joint has a slight rough spot/nick on it, nothing major, but you'd hope for a smooth & even end on the joint. I also noticed a slight raise/bubble/imperfection on the edge of the dome(pictured) - though not too bad IMO

I was nervous about the frit from what I read, and went to give it an initial cleaning. I noticed one very small piece of frit in the bottom, as well as a couple very tiny particles(not sure of what, didn't look like glass though), I carefully removed and saved the small piece (in case more came off, I wanted to be able to show it).

I gave it several more rinses...after each fill and shake I'd inspect, but after 15 or so fills/shakes/rinses etc nothing more has come off.

The frit also seems to fire/bubble pretty decently, seems to like one side more than the other, but fires through multiple spots like a frit should. (water test vid link below)

So perhaps I got lucky on this one?

Which I guess should be an odd way to feel about this in a way(lucky), as these pieces were presented as quality american glass...I should expect at least this standard if not better, so the fact others are getting bum ones makes me feel a tad weird about it...wish it would have been better for the lot of us.

E4C59VK.jpg

y15ezpK.jpg

fLxEcd3.jpg

View My Water Test Video

Haven't taken a dab yet as I'm unsure if I should use this nail...I can't imagine them requesting it back in exchange for the TI one though...but I guess I have reservations...and want to wait until I heard about the TI issue.

Well...that's it for now...

Cheers
C1GtMhK.jpg

I guess I need to clean now!

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I received yesreday my D020 from Kathy Hu, everything in one piece except the combustion bowl (but I don't need it!), it's a nice little bubbler but its first merit is to be cheap...
I already ordered before the TKO, same building quality and same size (= or-), I kept it only for concentrates as my oil rig but the small size don't help me to get a smooth vapor (so for big dabs I prefer my bigger WT).
And I'm waiting a HC bubbler from the same seller...

KEPT IN YOUR MIND THIS CHEAP BUBBLERS ARE SMALL (cause on Aliexpress or DHgate their is no size written)

D020 is near of 12 cm (18cm to the mp)
TKO is near of 10 cm (17 to the mp)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I received yesreday my D020 from Kathy Hu, everything in one piece except the combustion bowl (but I don't need it!), it's a nice little bubbler but its first merit is to be cheap...
I already ordered before the TKO, same building quality and same size (= or-), I kept it only for concentrates as my oil rig but the small size don't help me to get a smooth vapor (so for big dabs I prefer my bigger WT).
And I'm waiting a HC bubbler from the same seller...

KEPT IN YOUR MIND THIS CHEAP BUBBLERS ARE SMALL (cause on Aliexpress or DHgate their is no size written)

D020 is near of 12 cm (18cm to the mp)
TKO is near of 10 cm (17 to the mp)
I bought the "TKO" for the NANO.
The D020 I use everyday as a driver with my SOLO or LOTUS.
I have a bigger piece I plan to use with the LSV.
The BUBBLERS are small however work well with the smaller vaporizers.
If I was rich and drove a BENTLEY or a ROLLS I would own a CLOUD and need a bigger rig!

mrweed

vaporizer review blogger
so has anyone recieved their http://www.dhgate.com/product/pinna...e-vaporblunt/184494946.html#s1-1-1|1160896769 yet?
I'm very curious about their quality and what they will look like. the one on the picture looks more wide and less large than a original pinnacle water tool or my f-bomb, also the bottom doesn't seem to be perfectly even.

would love to see some pics of it. I'm sure the first ones must have recieved theirs.

lazylathe

Almost there...
I bought the "TKO" for the NANO.
The D020 I use everyday as a driver with my SOLO or LOTUS.
I have a bigger piece I plan to use with the LSV.
The BUBBLERS are small however work well with the smaller vaporizers.
If I was rich and drove a BENTLEY or a ROLLS I would own a CLOUD and need a bigger rig!

The Cloud+ works awesomely well with my WP-010 bubbler!
Size is perfect for massive rips and clouds!
Very low diffusion and great flavor retention!

I like using big powerful vapes with small bubblers!
Opens them up to another level!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
so has anyone recieved their http://www.dhgate.com/product/pinna...e-vaporblunt/184494946.html#s1-1-1|1160896769 yet?
I'm very curious about their quality and what they will look like. the one on the picture looks more wide and less large than a original pinnacle water tool or my f-bomb, also the bottom doesn't seem to be perfectly even.

would love to see some pics of it. I'm sure the first ones must have recieved theirs.

I ordered 5 WT's plus a DO20 last Sunday. I got 2 shipping notices last Monday (apparently they don't combine shipping!), but only 1 of the numbers appeared legitimate. The other one was an invalid tracking number. Then on Thursday I got a shipping notice for the WT's with a new tracking number.

I'll report back on the quality once I have them, unfortunately, my DV Ascent died and I had to ship back for replacement. It's a race to see which comes first - my WT's or my Ascent replacement.

My new Lotus vape arrives tomorrow, and hopefully my DO20 will be here in a few days!

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom