Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.

Output

Just note that the extreme frit has a lot of draw restriction. I think the same site offers a dragless version that would be way easier on the lungs.

Usually, a fritted disc is a rather expensive perc because Goldstein was the only one using them, but since others have started to use them the competitions prices have been way lower than Goldstein's.

http://thick-quality-glass.myshopify.com/products/12-dragless-fritted-disc-perc-w-dome-splashguard

That also looks very nice. I would probably prefer less of a restricted draw.

I'm not familiar with who Goldstein is. Are you saying there are others at other sites that are as good and cost less? If so, can you point me in the right direction?

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
These will be about the least expensive fritted pieces that you are going to find.

David Goldstein claims to be the originator of the fritted disc, although the fritted disc filter has been in use with scientific glass for a very long time. His pieces would be way more expensive than what you will find on Thickqualityglass.

Output

These will be about the least expensive fritted pieces that you are going to find.

David Goldstein claims to be the originator of the fritted disc, although the fritted disc filter has been in use with scientific glass for a very long time. His pieces would be way more expensive than what you will find on Thickqualityglass.

Interesting… just looked up his site. Don't think there's anything there for less than $350. Is there anything that justifies that price? Are they superior products in the way they function?

While it would be really nice to have one of those, the cost is more than I would like to spend right now having just picked up the E-Nano and accessories.

The one at thickqualityglass is also beautiful. I would be very proud to have that - and it's 3 to 5 times less money. It would feel bad enough to break something that costs $120. But something that cost $350-$500 plus... it would really suck to break one of those.

Caligula

Maximus
Interesting… just looked up his site. Don't think there's anything there for less than $350. Is there anything that justifies that price? Are they superior products in the way they function?

While it would be really nice to have one of those, the cost is more than I would like to spend right now having just picked up the E-Nano and accessories.

The one at thickqualityglass is also beautiful. I would be very proud to have that - and it's 3 to 5 times less money. It would feel bad enough to break something that costs $120. But something that cost $350-$500 plus... it would really suck to break one of those.

Goldstein, Mobius, SG, etc... they are all flawless pieces and are as much functional art as anything. Also you pay for the name. Does a Gucci handbag and a $15 knock off both hold stuff and hang off your shoulder? They sure do... so is there a reason to get one over the other? Depends on the person i suppose.

For me, I like the middle of the road between quality and price. This one I just picked up for $175 shipped and pairs very well with the E Nano.

You can read my review here:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/c...ow-internet-connections-need-not-apply.12132/

Last edited:

Output

Goldstein, Mobius, SG, etc... they are all flawless pieces and are as much functional art as anything. Also you pay for the name. Does a Gucci handbag and a $15 knock off both hold stuff and hang off your shoulder? They sure do... so is there a reason to get one over the other? Depends on the person i suppose.

For me, I like the middle of the road between quality and price. This one I just picked up for $175 shipped and pairs very well with the E Nano.

You can read my review here:

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/c...ow-internet-connections-need-not-apply.12132/

Very nice. And I hear what you're saying regarding price versus a name. While some things are absolutely worth buying the name, I'm pretty private about this kind of stuff.

Functional art. I like that term.

Really nice videos by the way.

You know, I wonder what ash catcher would work well with the dragless fritted perc from thickqualityglass? Do people find ash catchers important? I wish I could find something that fits snugly but basically sat level so it wouldn't imbalance the unit overall.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Very nice. And I hear what you're saying regarding price versus a name. While some things are absolutely worth buying the name, I'm pretty private about this kind of stuff.

Functional art. I like that term.

Really nice videos by the way.

You know, I wonder what ash catcher would work well with the dragless fritted perc from thickqualityglass? Do people find ash catchers important? I wish I could find something that fits snugly but basically sat level so it wouldn't imbalance the unit overall.
Ash catchers are especially important to fritted percs because they can become clogged with small debris, oils, and waxes over time. I love my DG fritted disc. It's soooo smooth and cools just right, but I do take care to keep it very clean. Fritt's are my favorite bubbs!

Caligula

Maximus
Ash catchers are especially important to fritted percs because they can become clogged with small debris, oils, and waxes over time. I love my DG fritted disc. It's soooo smooth and cools just right, but I do take care to keep it very clean. Fritt's are my favorite bubbs!
This is good to know!

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I wanna know what dafuq this dragless frit is... :hmm:
(I saw the link, and the piece, I just don't see how it would be anywhere close to dragless...)
Just by their design, frits are one of the more draggy percs, I know they can have different levels of porousness, but dragless? color me skeptical.

IMO, an ash catcher isn't necessary (unless you plan on combusting, then I'd def advise an ash catcher or carbon filter or something...), I've never experienced a frit perc clogging up, or if I have, it hasn't bothered me...

I just clean my pieces with PBW whenever they either
a) start looking too dirty for me to handle, or
b) start affecting the taste of my vape too much.

and I know I let my pieces go far longer between cleanings than some of my fellow frit owners...
I recall reading someone saying they thought it started getting clogged after 4-5 (either dabs or vapes, I can't remember now). Hell, for me that's less than 1 big night of vaping, and I can let my pieces go for many nights use without a clean...

GSH

On a Möbius plane
I wanna know what dafuq this dragless frit is... :hmm:
(I saw the link, and the piece, I just don't see how it would be anywhere close to dragless...)
Just by their design, frits are one of the more draggy percs, I know they can have different levels of porousness, but dragless? color me skeptical.
hasn't bothered me...

I agree, just seems to be a more porous disc in the "dragless" piece...

ou812?

Those of you waiting on orders from Kathy Hu need to open disputes. I just went through this with "her."

AliExpress wont let this person sell there anymore. My stuff showed shipped for 2 weeks without moving. When I emailed, I was told Kathy was unable to ship the product as AliExpress wont let them sell there anymore. I was given a link to their DHGate store instead.

http://www.dhgate.com/store/14220236#st-navigation-storehome

I opened a dispute which they confirmed in about 5 minutes and Im currently awaiting a refund.

I am wondering if what happened was that the product is no longer available? or is it that as you had said SHE IS NOT ALLOWED TO SELL THERE ANY MORE.
I did ask her if she has been banned from A.E.(yesterday in AM & today replied) and she was clueless on the comment and denied any such situation. I'm wondering why or for what reason she would deny??? I do not know.!:shrug:Kind of blows, we have member (thank you BTW) alerting us to a possible snag,yet on the other end (Ms.Wu) ,we get denial.

Well to any glass folk, ....give a shout out if any of you do order later on and please advise if your turned away ,such as POOP MACHINE has alerted us to the situation. Thank you GAS brothers and sisters :peace:

EDIT I wasnt aware that Sunshine Store and Kathy Wu's store were of the same ownership.I may be wrong, but a year ago,I was looking at their store as well as Kathy Wu's store and sunshine had very little similar inventory when compared to one another and prices were off on most by at least 10$ or more. just saying :leaf:

ou812?

I have to admit it sure does, but why would she leave her site up on A.E.? Oh well some things dont make sense at times.Non the less thanks for the heads up:tup:, Wu's store was sweet, best prices on import, there are others a little bit over her numbers but it is what it is for now:cheers:

PoopMachine

I have to admit it sure does, but why would she leave her site up on A.E.? Oh well some things dont make sense at times.Non the less thanks for the heads up:tup:, Wu's store was sweet, best prices on import, there are others a little bit over her numbers but it is what it is for now:cheers:

I dont know.. Im almost wondering if there is another party in the mix here. Some kind of middleman buyer

ou812?

I dont know.. Im almost wondering if there is another party in the mix here. Some kind of middleman buyer

maybe malicious re -direct software might be in the mix.I would think that competition is fierce and maybe some one is using technology to foil their competitions wave of success.

something just doesn't sit right. we have all been buying from her for quite a while and for the response she gave to P.M. ,something is fishy :disgust:with out a doubt. :peace:

Last edited:
Anybody familiar with this little beauty right here? Or with Grace Glass in general. At $76, I certainly like the price!

Grace-Glass-Ziggi-Stemless-Shower-Head-Diffuser-Bubbler.jpg

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/onlin...er-head-diffuser-bubbler.cfm?iProductID=11022

Or this one for $99?

Grace-Glass-Clear-8-Arm-Tree-Percolator-Bong-b.jpg

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/onlin...arm-tree-percolator-bong.cfm?iProductID=11018

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
@TheDudeNextDoor, I have the top one coming in all the way from the uk, too bad no case. The bottom one looks pretty awesome too, I was checking that puppy out as well and if I wasn't already past tapped I might have grabbed it if shipping didn't increase too much. Also if I wanted a beaker; I kinda do but not as much as a good 18mm bubbler, and as I said no more $ for this stuff atm so I had to pass but good eye!
:tup:

Last edited:

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Anybody familiar with this little beauty right here? Or with Grace Glass in general. At $76, I certainly like the price!

Grace-Glass-Ziggi-Stemless-Shower-Head-Diffuser-Bubbler.jpg

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/onlin...er-head-diffuser-bubbler.cfm?iProductID=11022

that looks like a pretty sweet deal, I have been wanting some colorful glass, since most of mine is clear or just has a touch of accent color... just can't bring myself to buy it right now after all the aliex/dhgate purchases and winning the Blaze/DEA bubs. I definitely have more than enough glass, but there is a chance I might go after that colorful showerhead piece in the near future if funds allow, nice price and looks well made from the pix. Looking forward to your thoughts on yours when it arrive grokit.

PoopMachine

maybe malicious re -direct software might be in the mix.I would think that competition is fierce and maybe some one is using technology to foil their competitions wave of success.

something just doesn't sit right. we have all been buying from her for quite a while and for the response she gave to P.M. ,something is fishy :disgust:with out a doubt. :peace:

I dont know about that. I definitely bought from her. I canceled my order from her and disputed it and within minutes the dispute was settled. Im just waiting for funds to come back now.

Id love to buy more of her stuff.. I just dont want my money tied up at this point.

EDIT - I think I figured out what happened. Im going to have to give Kathy the all clear for now. It appears the guy I bought my other two bubblers from has been booted off of AliExpress. Kathy said the postal service must have lost my other one.

I just ordered 2 more pieces from Kathy so hopefully they show..

Last edited:
PoopMachine,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Output

I dont know about that. I definitely bought from her. I canceled my order from her and disputed it and within minutes the dispute was settled. Im just waiting for funds to come back now.

Id love to buy more of her stuff.. I just dont want my money tied up at this point.

EDIT - I think I figured out what happened. Im going to have to give Kathy the all clear for now. It appears the guy I bought my other two bubblers from has been booted off of AliExpress. Kathy said the postal service must have lost my other one.

I just ordered 2 more pieces from Kathy so hopefully they show..

What is the URL for Kathy's offerings?

Output,

editedit

I wasnt aware that Sunshine Store and Kathy Wu's store were of the same ownership.I may be wrong, but a year ago,I was looking at their store as well as Kathy Wu's store and sunshine had very little similar inventory when compared to one another and prices were off on most by at least 10$ or more. just saying :leaf:

Sometimes they include shipping in the price. It usually ends up being the same price, all costs considered. It just depends on your marketplace of choice :)

Top Bottom