Cheap High Quality Bubbler

humpi

So is this "Kathy Hu" person still a trustworthy seller? Someone posted a few pages back that she wasnt allowed to sell on aliexpress any more?

humpi,

Dj Bass

So is this "Kathy Hu" person still a trustworthy seller? Someone posted a few pages back that she wasnt allowed to sell on aliexpress any more?

She is not allowed because the products she lists are banned for sale on that site, I don't think she had an inordinate number of wrongdoing claims. Lots of glass sellers on wholesale sites get shut down because their products are banned.

Dj Bass,

b0

Cloudy...
If she wasn't able to sell her shop would be closed. Not the case, still open so I still hope to receive my honycomb :S

Last edited:
Okay, how can I not want this one? And for $45 with a case? It doesn't say how thick the glass is, though. Anybody have any info?

dude-bong-ice-twist.jpg

http://www.everyonedoesit.com/onlin...ice-twist-bong-set-large.cfm?iProductID=10083

humpi

I ordered a D020 from sunshine store. I had them change the shipping from EMS to china post mail. the shipping costs were outrageous to ship to canada. I got the piece for 29 bucks shipped, not bad!

i talked to a CSR on skype to get the price and shipping changed. everything went pretty smoothly.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Just decided i needed a piece of cheap glass to experiment with!
This is my second piece of glass, although i do not own the first piece i bought anymore, so my first new piece in almost 10 years!!

This is it:
https://www.ioffer.com/i/1pcs-glass-pipes-bongs-bubbler-glass-glass-oil-rig-ly03-563672003

You get the bubbler and 4 other bits of glass, so not too bad for $41!
Will do a review when it arrives!
This will be for my Herbie and the EVO whenever it arrives.

lazylathe,

ou812?

Just decided i needed a piece of cheap glass to experiment with!
This is my second piece of glass, although i do not own the first piece i bought anymore, so my first new piece in almost 10 years!!

This is it:
https://www.ioffer.com/i/1pcs-glass-pipes-bongs-bubbler-glass-glass-oil-rig-ly03-563672003

You get the bubbler and 4 other bits of glass, so not too bad for $41!
Will do a review when it arrives!
This will be for my Herbie and the EVO whenever it arrives.

Hopefully you didnt order yet, most of us posting on this thread have bought it and are very satisfied with it.
buy it here and save some $$ for some munchies :popcorn:

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/d020-bubbler-hand-blown-glass-vase-perc-water/175832535.html

lazylathe

Almost there...

Doug

Just passing time
Time for more glass! Just got that DHgate showerhead. Can't wait to start using it. I need some more cheap glass. Any recommendations for something not huge with two stages of percs that has been posted recently?

tepictoton

Well it seems like for people in US and europe the different options are also worth checking into before ordering...shipping from Ioffer for example is mostly for free, while same pieces shipped from DHGate might cost 25euros and upwards just for shipping!

@Doug there is an inline to honeycomb for just over 30dollars on sunshineglass ioffer store...

tepictoton,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

PoopMachine

The issue I had with my package from Kathy was for a lost package.. it just ended up working out like it looked like she wasnt allowed to sell. Thats not the case. My bubbler from her got lost in the mail. The guy that sells the bubbler everyone keeps posting here, the D020, he is the one no longer selling on AliExpress.

Kathy is still a good source. I apologize for the confusion. I ordered 2 more pieces from Kathy.. hopefully these show. My last order never showed up.

PoopMachine,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Well it seems like for people in US and europe the different options are also worth checking into before ordering...shipping from Ioffer for example is mostly for free, while same pieces shipped from DHGate might cost 25euros and upwards just for shipping!

@Doug there is an inline to honeycomb for just over 30dollars on sunshineglass ioffer store...
I have had a few sellers on ioffer accept my offers, then turn around and tell me they need extra for shipping :(
I'm not sure if they maybe cannot see I'm from outside the US when I make my offer, or if they are just not paying close enough attention, but it was a little annoying to have it happen multiple times.

I just had one where I put an offer through on a recycler, had it accepted, and I paid, then they refunded me and said they needed an extra $35 for shipping...
On the other hand, I just got a tracking number from that seller, so maybe I'm getting a free recycler now :lol:

ou812?

LOL!! Thanks but if you check the prices i actually paid $10 less than the link you provided.
The link you provided has a total cost of $50,27
I paid $41 even including shipping!

The link to the bubb that I sent you is 27.10 to the door unless your overseas, then my bad! The single unit is 18.00 USD and the shipping was 9.00 USD for a total of 27 bucks.Dont know how you arrived at 50 bucks, but most of us didnt pay over 30 bucks for that particular rig. I was trying to save you some bucks,but if your happy ,thats all that matters:peace:

Ps maybe you were a bit baked when you looked bro, just saying:shrug:

lazylathe

Almost there...
The link to the bubb that I sent you is 27.10 to the door unless your overseas, then my bad! The single unit is 18.00 USD and the shipping was 9.00 USD for a total of 27 bucks.Dont know how you arrived at 50 bucks, but most of us didnt pay over 30 bucks for that particular rig. I was trying to save you some bucks,but if your happy ,thats all that matters:peace:

Ps maybe you were a bit baked when you looked bro, just saying:shrug:

LMAO!!! Not baked dude, wish i was though...
I live in Canada, so when i click on the link i get that the price is from $16,20 - $18
Shipping cost is $32,26
Add it all up and you get $50,26.

Just in case you think i am baked, here is a screenshot of the page you linked to.
bubprice_zpse09637af.jpg

Enjoy!
:shrug:

Burn

hey all,

just received the aliexpress stemline hc bubbler. this is a nice piece, smaller than i expected (good thing.)

here is a pic with the d020 for size reference --
OQLeaVB.jpg

i havent run any material thru it yet but it pulls fine. for $38 and a $10 female-female adapter this appears to be a great piece for vaporizing. definitely recommend

ou812?

Holy shit that's insane:mental:...LOL I was close...when I said overseas, but no cigar. Damn bro I feel bad for my Canadian bro's. shit!! were on the same continent:\, it shouldn't be that damn expensive . Well Im glad you beat the devils by going to Ioffer and snagging it for the better deal. Now if you were buying it being in the states then my offer would have left you with some change to purchase some beers to drink while vape'n:cheers:.

BTW your gonna love that little rig, I mate mine up to a Solo and its a purrrfect match. Great piece at both our prices all day!!:nod:

Glad it worked for you LL. hopefully you'll have something real sweet to break it in with .......:peace: :leaf:

lazylathe

Almost there...
Holy shit that's insane:mental:...LOL I was close...when I said overseas, but no cigar. Damn bro I feel bad for my Canadian bro's. shit!! were on the same continent:\, it shouldn't be that damn expensive . Well Im glad you beat the devils by going to Ioffer and snagging it for the better deal. Now if you were buying it being in the states then my offer would have left you with some change to purchase some beers to drink while vape'n:cheers:.

BTW your gonna love that little rig, I mate mine up to a Solo and its a purrrfect match. Great piece at both our prices all day!!:nod:

Glad it worked for you LL. hopefully you'll have something real sweet to break it in with .......:peace: :leaf:

Thanks bro!!!:tup:
It does suck that the price for shipping increases so drastically for Canada....

This little beauty is going to be for my Herbalizer and the EVO when it arrives!
I think my Nano will also work really well with it.

Any spare change would go to the VAS/GAS fund, quit drinking years ago!:D

ou812?

hey all,

just received the aliexpress stemline hc bubbler. this is a nice piece, smaller than i expected (good thing.)

OQLeaVB.jpg

i havent run any material thru it yet but it pulls fine. for $38 and a $10 female-female adapter this appears to be a great piece for vaporizing. definitely recommend

Glad you got that, I've been waiting on to see if A.E. merchant was still up and running.I like that rig,Bud of mine HAD one and it slipped out of my hand and was history,so im going to get it to replace my accident. Looks sweet and for 38$$ ,your not going to touch it anywhere else for less, good luck with yours !!:tup:

Btw did you run it with out material to see its function? They stack like mad :wave:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
hey all,

OQLeaVB.jpg

Is the stemline closed or open at the end? Nice pic!!!

SSVUN~YAH,
Reactions: ou812?

Burn

the stemline is closed. 6 slits total, 3 on each side.

and yes, it stacks quite well. to the guy that started the backwash poll, no huge problems w/this piece. you may get a spritzing if you clear it hard enough though. the curve in the mouthpiece helps a bit w/that.

b0

Cloudy...
hey all,

OQLeaVB.jpg

When did you order it? I'm still waiting mine :(

b0,

humpi

LMAO!!! Not baked dude, wish i was though...
I live in Canada, so when i click on the link i get that the price is from $16,20 - $18
Shipping cost is $32,26
Add it all up and you get $50,26.

Just in case you think i am baked, here is a screenshot of the page you linked to.
bubprice_zpse09637af.jpg

Enjoy!
:shrug:
Hey bro. If you live in Canada, try and talk to a customer service Rep and ask them to chaange the shipping from ems to China post mail. That way shipping will be free. Hope it helps. Mine was 29$ shipped

hey all,

OQLeaVB.jpg

Hey can you send a link for the female female adapted please? Also can you report back how the 38$ piece hits? I'm also looking to that same one

Last edited by a moderator:

Burn

b0, i ordered it on 12/16 and it shipped on 12/20 i think.... so a full 3 weeks.

humpi, i get my adapters from green buddha - http://greenbuddhashop.com/main.sc

i think he has a store on ioffer and ebay as well. he ships same day and is near me w/good prices so i usually look there. the specific item i got was the 19MM FEMALE/14MM FEMALE to use with my underdog gong and ssv wpa. no LHS near me carries these adapters.

i hear oregon glass blower is good for adapters as well.

and the piece hits great.... stacks well and preserves flavor well. still playing with the water levels to minimize splashback.

b0

Cloudy...
Thx Burn! Mine got shipped on 12/11 so I hope to receive it this week or I will have to open a dispute... And I really hate to have to do that :disgust:

PoopMachine

Hey can you send a link for the female female adapted please? Also can you report back how the 38$ piece hits? I'm also looking to that same one

Ive got 3 pieces ordered from over there.. just waiting for them to show. I reordered the bubbler that didnt show from a seller on iOffer and ordered a gridded, 9 arm tree perc stemless and a 14mm gridded ash catcher.

Its nice to be able to order 3 nice pieces for under $100 shipped. I cant even buy something this nice at the LHS.

Top Bottom