Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I loved my tatertot before my ex broke it a year ago, it was my main piece

And anyone else who might be interested, didn't want to post this in the goo roo thread, where we were just talking about tater tots and couch potatoes, but check out what curated flame pittsburgh just got in:
Screenshot-20231223-164427.png

Screenshot-20231223-164416.png

Only $47 so a nice way to try this style if you are interested @BeltedCoyote too, may only be one available, you can hit them up on IG or other platforms, email, better yet call the shop directly (tell them you found on fuck combustion and they'll know it's me referring lol) they will hook you up!

Sour Dream

Blue Dream enthusiast
And anyone else who might be interested, didn't want to post this in the goo roo thread, where we were just talking about tater tots and couch potatoes, but check out what curated flame pittsburgh just got in:

Only $47 so a nice way to try this style if you are interested @BeltedCoyote too, may only be one available, you can hit them up on IG or other platforms, email, better yet call the shop directly (tell them you found on fuck combustion and they'll know it's me referring lol) they will hook you up!
That is a pretty cool piece thanks

BeltedCoyote

Foggin up the woods

Thanks!

LesPlenty

Company Rep

Polarbearboy

Tokin' Away Since 1968
Just noticed these on sale for US$30, could not wait any longer for @Polarbearboy to confirm so will just go on @Shit Snacks recommendation...never steered wrong yet, should get it in a month.:wave:
Sorry. Just tried the link again and still didn’t work on my computer. So I‘m now on my iPad, and the link works. That’s the one. Mine's blue. Like I said, I’ve got a dozen bongs and bubblers, 6 or 7 good quality and three triple the price or more: This gets 99% of my daily use, mostly with concentrates, though some luscious flower mostly in my dynavaps and Crafty+ as well. It ain’t perfect and the intake joint on mine rattles around a bit, but it is perfect for my desire and need for tempered vapor and reasonable size. For the price, who f’in’ cares:) I obviously really like it.

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
What's weird is the Recycler lists for $300 on the site but then jumps to $360 when you add it to the cart before adding the code that makes it $288, when it should be $240, no....? unless it's listed wrong cuz I think it was always $360, then the $300 would be including the 20% off in which case it's more like 25% off or whatever really.....? hmmm, dang Texas hippies!

:whip::horse::dog:

Last edited:

2pumpchump

Sorry. Just tried the link again and still didn’t work on my computer. So I‘m now on my iPad, and the link works. That’s the one. Mine's blue. Like I said, I’ve got a dozen bongs and bubblers, 6 or 7 good quality and three triple the price or more: This gets 99% of my daily use, mostly with concentrates, though some luscious flower mostly in my dynavaps and Crafty+ as well. It ain’t perfect and the intake joint on mine rattles around a bit, but it is perfect for my desire and need for tempered vapor and reasonable size. For the price, who f’in’ cares:) I obviously really like it.
Really nice peace !!

Last edited:
2pumpchump,
Reactions: LesPlenty

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

PizzaWizard

I got the cactus piece from stash shack which is like a 14mm imitation of the CC prophet. I like it but I think my expectations were too high at first. The other piece I like to use dry is the saml straight fab. The cactus seems about the same as the straight fab in terms of cooling. I do like the way it looks with my setup. Very cyberpunk or something lol.

Last edited:

RamboDig

I got the cactus piece from stash shack which is like a 14mm imitation of the prophet. I like it but I think my expectations were too high at first. The other piece I like to use dry is the saml straight fab. The cactus seems about the same as the straight fab in terms of cooling. I do like the way it looks with my setup. Very cyberpunk or something lol.

which cordless system is this?
EDIT: obviously the ball vape, not the xbox controller or keyboard lol.

RamboDig,

PizzaWizard

It's the cloud connoisseur omega and the coil stand is DIY. I could share which parts I used to build it if you're interested. CC sells an enclosure as well if you aren't much of a diyer.

RamboDig

It's the cloud connoisseur omega and the coil stand is DIY. I could share which parts I used to build it if you're interested. CC sells an enclosure as well if you aren't much of a diyer.
ya, your stand looks great, id love to see a list. another person was asking for diy inspiration here just the other day

RamboDig,

PizzaWizard

ya, your stand looks great, id love to see a list. another person was asking for diy inspiration here just the other day

I also have a brass bushing on there because I think it looks cool, but it's just some random scrap I happened to have.

Top Bottom