Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
So how many are you up to now?
Currently:
1. Kathy Inline honeycomb bubbler rig
2. Evolver HydraTree & HydraCirc
3. FC-Mod base can bubbler with circ perc
4. PinnacleWaterTool hydrotube
5. BiaoT purple mini klein recycler
6. Glass99 blue klein shapes recycler
7. Tobaccoglass blue & clear silver-fumed inline perc pillar rigs
8. DGCglass milk blue tall spiked tube
9. CaliBear milk blue straight fab FOL fountainhead perc bubbler

So I guess the answer to your question is 11??!! :o:lol::mental:

Plus yingmin double male footed hook should be arriving any day now, although that is not actually a water piece so we will not count it, it is more of a hook or adapter!

However Steven's popularglass gooseneck diffusion pump rattlecan just made it into the country by plane I believe, and the SunshineStore mini showerhead rig is moving within China making its way to the plane as we speak... So yeah with those my total will be 13 fuck all :uhoh::brow::freak::razz:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
the mouthpiece is a little too small ironically, tube so narrow that it restricts the draw much more than the egg, with an even narrower tip
I use my 'visitor plug' 18mm to 14mm male adapters and a bit of silicone tube to enlarge/change the mouthpiece on my straight fab occasionally, I really should get a 10mm to 14mm male for this piece to fit and look better,
1625283372875.jpg

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
I use my 'visitor plug' 18mm to 14mm male adapters and a bit of silicone tube to enlarge/change the mouthpiece on my straight fab occasionally, I really should get a 10mm to 14mm male for this piece to fit and look better,
View attachment 9969

Nice, yeah I will experiment rigging up something at some point, getting good airflow now if I put my whole mouth around it lol I'm really liking it with a little water, just enough to cover the holes of the perc, using GH+PA and TM and TP80 now SplinterZ...

Also came across this nice looking less funnely version of the slitted fountain to klein in green glass, and the shop has some good reviews with heady recyclers and color eggs, plus other such weird things too:
Screenshot-20210702-212015.png

:rofl:

Last edited:

mixchu69

Nice, yeah I will experiment rigging up something at some point, getting good airflow now if I put my whole mouth around it lol I'm really liking it with a little water, just enough to cover the holes of the perc, using GH+PA and TM and TP80 now SplinterZ...

Also came across this nice looking less funnely version of the slitted fountain to klein in green glass, and the shop has some good reviews with heady recyclers and color eggs, plus other such weird things too:
Screenshot-20210702-212015.png

:rofl:
Is it time to “unwatch” this thread? My wallet will be much happier. At times, I love dhgate for the variety and ability to try “poor man‘s version“ of popular expensive rigs. But sometimes, I question myself: I just bought 3 dhgate pieces at $50 each, should I have spent the $150 on something like this: https://getskyglass.com/product/starter-rig/.

but no, i find pleasure looking at different glass pieces like @Shit Snacks. for some reason, glass fascinates me. Just some early morning rambling,

Gigsabits53

Is it time to “unwatch” this thread? My wallet will be much happier. At times, I love dhgate for the variety and ability to try “poor man‘s version“ of popular expensive rigs. But sometimes, I question myself: I just bought 3 dhgate pieces at $50 each, should I have spent the $150 on something like this: https://getskyglass.com/product/starter-rig/.

but no, i find pleasure looking at different glass pieces like @Shit Snacks. for some reason, glass fascinates me. Just some early morning rambling,
You are not alone. :) Although, I have never bought glass from DHGate. I do have 11 glass pieces right now and certainly don't need anymore, but...

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.

Yeah, I too particularly love that piece... but it's more like $200... which still isn't crazy but this is why many of us went with Goo Roo upgrades recently and even a little "Cheap(er), high-quality (US) bubbler(s)??"...

def agree about the rest, too...! :tup:

Edit: I have no doubt I'll own that rig someday tho...

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
And lest I forget, I give you "Cheap Shitty Bubbler":
E432832C-8526-48FF-90E2-7CDB60EEF8BD.jpeg DF6FBD50-65D8-482A-B430-AE4358F24276.jpeg EEE218AA-1F44-47E7-98D7-51FD61324C44.jpeg C34667C9-C8C7-4616-BB36-A908C235CFAD.jpeg ADE0C32C-EFCC-4F5B-B5CB-40D64DC2F817.jpeg 99E02911-29ED-444C-B333-3F6B0A6DF5C8.jpeg
VERY surprised how thick and heavy the glass (5mil?) is... the neck joint isn't great and def better on one side and the bottom of it has a little rough patch that annoys a tad, but no biggie really, I might fix that. The MP actually fits pretty nice and is thick! The neck and downtube/perc all seem pretty dang surprisingly straight! The only real complaint I have is that the dewar joint is just a hair sunken in too much to where I'd like it, but everything still seals up fine with most of my cheapo shorty reducers, so really no big deal there either. Perc function is also surprisingly pretty smooth and "fluffy" when you just barely cover it with an 1/8th" of water... it gets much louder/chuggier quickly with more than that. Ergonomics so far are great for a handheld, as well as desktop for flower or 'trates... I'm REALLY liking it with the new iSpire wand kit I got yesterday and the SB Hydro Maxx, though I've only run a couple of bowls thru the SB so far... Glad I jumped on 'em both!

Free swag:
127FFB67-7A91-4E9E-B2FE-FEF03F17FF55.jpeg
All of it, the perfect blend of "Cheap & Shitty" done right.

The Grinder they sell for $35 on their site and tho not good at all, it's not terrible! Perfect replacement for the Pucc I was planning on purchasing for my daughter (at some point.) And the jar is on sale for $8.... It's ok.. but for free it's AWESOME! The weed hat is decent quality, plastic adjustment, but I would never wear that or the leather weed bracelet or peace necklace... they'll either go to my daughter or I'll trade for something better at The Community Bonfire camping shindig that I'm taking her to 7/24!!!

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
How come they gave you all that free shit on such an inexpensive purchase? Nice. Looks like a decent piece.

Love the camo visor on the C Leaf hat. One extreme to another... :lol:
Well, I did spend almost $175... and it was my 2nd purchase ($34 before). I bet maybe they even tracked me back to here, and posting a few of their 40% off ads.... Prolly reading this very post rn... hah!

EDIT: NO! You are correct and all that I wrote above is WRONG! I did only spend $52 there (it was a 2nd purchase) and they actually held my order a day cuz they were worried I got the wrong adaptor (14mm male to 14mm female) cuz the bubbler is 18mm, and the same for a dropdown, and suggested just getting the obvious reducer... so I had to email back saying "I appreciated the thoughtful concern" blah blah blah...and they must've liked that I was so cool about it...? You know, tho pretty f'n rare, it may surprise you that I am capable of being nice AND cool sometimes.... :razz: :peace: :dog:

Last edited:

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
If you are selling that swag of a hat, I’ll gladly take that off your bucket list.
Name your PayPal.
And cuz you were the first to speak up, MassBuddy (and I really don't want my daughter wearing it...), and if you don't mind me knowing where you live (unless you have a PO box, of course), it too is YOURS!

PM at will, no hurry... :tup::peace:

(bet I coulda traded the sucker for a gram of sweet hash rosin, too... DANG!)

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
OH SHIT! I fucked that all up and was correct initially, it was the 421Store purchase ($175 including the SB HM...) that sent the free shit... The grinder and jar (Monroe Bvld), I think is their own private label brand, so I'm sure they give that stuff away all the time. The StashShack gave me zilch, not even a few sour patch kids or a sticker... maybe I wasn't as nice & cool as I thought (wouldn't be the first time)...

So many different boxes and partials showing up, I got a bit mixed up, but it makes a lot more sense now.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
And cuz you were the first to speak up, MassBuddy (and I really don't want my daughter wearing it...), and if you don't mind me knowing where you live (unless you have a PO box, of course), it too is YOURS!

PM at will, no hurry... :tup::peace:

(bet I coulda traded the sucker for a gram of sweet hash rosin, too... DANG!)

01075-1304

Your #PayPal? 🧢

PS Howz The Wand? Would Merlin have been pleased?

Bologna

(zombie) Woof.
01075-1304

Your #PayPal? 🧢

PS Howz The Wand? Would Merlin have been pleased?
Not even gonna look that up cuz I already know you live in the ZooMass area from our PM string when we got the HotShots...😜

Not gonna give you my PayPal either, PAL. I call the shots here, HotShot...

Or, no addy is fine, too... just let me know the next time you feel heroic enough to scratch the outer beltway (I495 & I90) and I can zip up to the resty and hand it to you personally...! 😱:spliff:
:tup:
:peace:

Totally diggin the wand! Fascinating/fun bit o' kit... super easy, too... I'm in the early stages of trying to figure out how to make it drive a SB Hydro Maxx... "portable on-demand inducted convection" sounds too cool not to explore... with the possibility of twaxin', too!

edit for pic:
62C003F2-CB27-42B6-9694-7710C9CC0B02.jpeg
And no, this doesn't "work" as shown (I mean I could hit trates this way but there isn't enough heat for the flower, of course)... just an example of the "theory" or process, if it's even possible at all... :science:

Last edited:
Top Bottom