Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Baron23

Sometimes I have to carpet bomb!

CASCADE + SIMPLE GREEN + BAKING SODA +
VINEGAR + Water 80f = SHAKE and let sit.

See what work's for you?

What I do works for me!

Normally:

SIMPLY GREEN SPRAY + CASCADE PELLETT + H2O = 15min or longer?

I rinse with RO water and Citrus juice.
We have limes and my neighbor has lemons.

Keep your glass clean!
The experience is worth it!

R U EXPERIENCED?
HI @ataxian, my friend - hope you are well. There seem to be as many approaches to cleaning class as there are vaporists.

I'm mostly with @t-dub on this. That is, I use PBW for glass used for herb vaping. Works brilliantly and I just cleaned a bunch last night.

For oil rigs, where I get a line of reclaim (really just condensed vapor) at the water line, I will use a bit of ISO as the PBW does not seem as effective as putting this stuff in solution and then follow with a PBW wash just to get it sparkling clean.

Be well.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Baking soda and acid in one solution? Does this make chemical sense?

I'm very happy with PBW.

Hogni,

abcd5432

Baking soda and acid in one solution? Does this make chemical sense?

I'm very happy with PBW.
Dunno? I didn't try them all together because of this. I tried the simple green and cascade first. I'll be rinsing tonight it's soaked for days and been shaken a lot. Still some resin stuck on the downstem but the cascade really seems to help clean it all up.

abcd5432,

biohacker

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
one particular piece left a whitish haze that would never ever come off.

That's when I quite using PBW, nothing seamed to remove the haze. I think I used too much also.

For me it's Cranberry extract + bottled water for preventive maintenance (2-4 drops) and Mean Green for the daily rinse. Keeps my glass spotless, no shaking, and is very cheap.

biohacker

Thanks bro, your experience makes me feel better about not using PBW, i'll stick with my 99% ISO routine, since it works so well. Never even need salt. Does cran extract take anything from the vapour? And where can one purchase this?

I found not using hard water make a massive difference. Ever since i've moved to a house with a water softener, it's completely made my glass cleaner. R/O water would be good too.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
HI @ataxian, my friend - hope you are well. There seem to be as many approaches to cleaning class as there are vaporists.

I'm mostly with @t-dub on this. That is, I use PBW for glass used for herb vaping. Works brilliantly and I just cleaned a bunch last night.

For oil rigs, where I get a line of reclaim (really just condensed vapor) at the water line, I will use a bit of ISO as the PBW does not seem as effective as putting this stuff in solution and then follow with a PBW wash just to get it sparkling clean.

Be well.
My background is different.
CASCADE works better for me and glass.
X9dttmr.jpg

A very old piece, however it works?

ataxian,

Baron23

My background is different.
CASCADE works better for me and glass.
X9dttmr.jpg

A very old piece, however it works?
hehehe....I ain't the Enano guru but I think you may have that gong bowl a bit over stuffed!! LOL

Hey, hombre....no guts, no glory :tup:

Baron23,
Reactions: duff

abcd5432

Thanks bro, your experience makes me feel better about not using PBW, i'll stick with my 99% ISO routine, since it works so well. Never even need salt. Does cran extract take anything from the vapour? And where can one purchase this?

I found not using hard water make a massive difference. Ever since i've moved to a house with a water softener, it's completely made my glass cleaner. R/O water would be good too.
Consider an undersink water filter for anyone with hard water. My water is horrendous and if I leave bong water in a bong for awhile, the whole bottom of the bong is covered in a film that can't be removed without a good cleanaing.

99% iso I don't have access to, but 91% or so works well for me. I definitely need the salt. It's a night and day difference without it, but I also have t hat hard shit water where I need as much cleaning as a I can get.

If you want to be really frugal you can put the sink filter on a sink you don't use as much.

MinnBobber

Without going the expensive undersink water filter route, I just buy gallon jugs of distilled water. They are cheap and last a long time.
I wash and clean with PBW and tap water, but use distilled water in my bubblers. No minerals to leave nasty deposits in your favorite glass pieces :)

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense

To avoid the white haze:

1. Use a bit less PBW than recommended in the manual - with boiling water
2. If your water is too hard use destilled or r/o water for cleaning or at least rainwater.

I've heard a lot of ultra hard water in the US, maybe in CA too. We've pretty smooth water. So there is no issue. But if I would have hard water I would buy a r/o setup for sure. If only for my coffee and tea.

I've never had any residue on my glass after using PBW.

biohacker

What do you rinse with? Distilled water? How many times do you flush it out as to remove residue/chemicals?

biohacker,

abcd5432

What do you rinse with? Distilled water? How many times do you flush it out as to remove residue/chemicals?
Normal water. I sat and flushed it out maybe 20+ times? I rinsed it out a bunch then got in the shower and just continued to shake and drain the piece. Probably did this for 15 minutes this morning with hot water. Simple green is supposed to be safe/bio degradable?

How do you rinse your pieces Clean @ataxian?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
How do you rinse your pieces Clean @ataxian?
Tap water rinse = 3x
CITRUS JUICE (lemon, lime, orange, grapefruit)
1/2 per piece (whatever I have at the time?)
R O water final rinse 3x

Use VINEGAR if you don't have citrus. (acidic acid) 2 table spoons per piece.

I'm a clean freak.

GOD'S GIFT + FC UFO + VAPORIZER = CIVILIZED

@abcd I want that piece in your photo! (not a need!)

Last edited:

abcd5432

It's the 12 inch torus. I love it for buds that produce good thick vapor. I will sometimes use my vape at the highest temp through it with buds like that and die. That's the only Stevenlmz79 piece I dropped so far and I blacked out while hitting it.

I'll rinse with vinegar and water after I get my water from whole foods. I ran out of ro water

abcd5432,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
That's the only Stevenlmz79 piece I dropped so far and I blacked out while hitting it.
I'll rinse with vinegar and water after I get my water from whole foods. I ran out of ro water
RO water converter or maker.
WATER is important to grow or vaporizer your cannabis!

RINSING with RO H2O is very critical for your water path.

Many of the product's I clean with are high in pH.
That is why I use a low pH before I rinse with RO H2O.

FC UFO + GUCCI COLA + VAPORIZER = SELF-INDUCED COMA

TRULY leaving the PALE BLUE DOT in STYLE

Be CIVILIZED at LEAST?

Last edited:

matthend

So I received the Thermal P clone I had forgotten I ordered from dhgate. It is bigger than I expected, looks well made other than the carb cap being a bit thin. I ordered it for our little mini recycler for when we go play poker etc, but had one small brain fart. The tiny little recycler that has been sitting way back on a shelf forever seems to have an 18mm joint and I of course assumed it was 14mm. I am pretty much of the opinion it would be better to get a new mini 'mobile' rig than to start adding adapters to this equation. Any excuse for a small GAS flare up is fine with me!

Also, I am curious about how to actually use this thing. Any tips or tricks to offer?

matthend,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So I received the Thermal P clone I had forgotten I ordered from dhgate. It is bigger than I expected, looks well made other than the carb cap being a bit thin. I ordered it for our little mini recycler for when we go play poker etc, but had one small brain fart. The tiny little recycler that has been sitting way back on a shelf forever seems to have an 18mm joint and I of course assumed it was 14mm. I am pretty much of the opinion it would be better to get a new mini 'mobile' rig than to start adding adapters to this equation. Any excuse for a small GAS flare up is fine with me!

Also, I am curious about how to actually use this thing. Any tips or tricks to offer?
18mm to 14mm reducer bushings are standard.

ADAPTERS are a must for water world.

Maybe you should just smoke JOINTS?

Top Bottom