• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

abcd5432

Does anyone know if there's any manufacture making a straight tube like the FC-186 but with only a matrix perc instead of the usual stereo configuration?
Thanks.
Hfy has the scope piece that's a single matrix version of this.

Edit:
Also when I see function videos of the double matrix, once you're pulling that first matrix perc looks like it works dry anyway right?

Last edited:

abcd5432

MY BROTHA!!!! I LOVE the FC-186!!!! You should get the PG-014 too!!!

WHO!? WHO CRITICIZES THE PERK!!?

I never responded to this, but that was me I guess. Just was watching a review on an authentic Mobius piece which reminded me to comment to you.
Mobius authentic pieces have an INSANE amount of slits. From videos I've watched, the Polygon perc has 69 slits and the stereo mobius perc has like 150? I'm not sure on the exact numbers.

I need a StevenLMZ79 Matrix perc to compare, but from what I've seen they don't look like mine. Still look and function well though. I still want to believe America makes the best percs!

Although this was a "newer" design still you can EASILY tell which is the China glass and which is the real thing in this pic:
IMG_2810_1.jpg

IMG_2811_1.jpg

by @gaseous_clay

This is why I'm a mobius fan. The perc really is amazing. Once I saw the Matrix perc, it was game over for me.

even americans don't know how far to fill it.

Lol, that's definitely on the high end but that still works in my experience with the mobius matrix perc. It's so easy to pull with that you can add more water than you'd ever expect with easy pull/function.

When I asked how much water to fill the bong with at my local store though they were like "Uh......". So I think that's just an in general thing maybe?,

As long as you're not getting splashback and there is an easy pull/clear that's good to me.

While trying to find a good pic of the matrix perc close up:
I just water tested the Clutch, the Scope and the new 60T Stereo Matrix. I ended up purchasing the Scope. All tested great - the Stereo Matrix was of course very similar to the original 60T, the Matrix percs do look bigger but I was going by memory of my older 60T I sold a while ago. Of the two new percs - Scope and Clutch I actually preferred the way the Clutch tested but I could tell that the Scope has more diffusion which I prefer. If you prefer less diffusion than a Matrix perc but more than say a Trichrome perc, might want to check out the Clutch - it's really nice.
I guess you can think of the Clutch as an oil piece and the Scope as a flower piece, though I'm not sure how much that matters since we don't use combustion :)

EDIT: one really nice thing about the Scope is that it allows me to use WAY more water than necessary (which I like from time to time) with zero splashback
See Bold.

Last edited:

biohacker

@abcd5432 I don't doubt you, I would expect an authentic mobius piece to kick absolute ass and blow the china clone away, however for this vaporist, they both break just as easy. Thanks for the heads up about the single perk version of the 186! I should have bought that instead! :doh:

biohacker,
Reactions: steama

abcd5432

@abcd5432 I don't doubt you, I would expect an authentic mobius piece to kick absolute ass and blow the china clone away, however for this vaporist, they both break just as easy. Thanks for the heads up about the single perk version of the 186! I should have bought that instead! :doh:

Of course! It's nice to see that in America we still have legitimate reasons why we charge high dollar for certain bongs. They are high quality in function.

That single perc is funny because it's supposed to be a clone of the Mobius Scope, but China just used the Matrix perc they use instead. It probably works similar to the Polygon perc that Mobius uses.

The Mobius Clutch clone though, you all should DEFINITELY look at that. Less diffusion than the Matrix perc, but still all the goodness of that Mobius engineering.

abcd5432,
Reactions: biohacker

almost there

Hey everyone I'm back with another question, I'm looking at these 2 hydratubes at DHGate for my Maxx, both these listings are more or less the same with a difference of 2 inches in height. I personally would rather go small, would someone please give me their thoughts as to which one, what the advantages of each would be, thanks
http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-v...808155915b7e015596076c302199:null:r0394575411

http://www.dhgate.com/product/21cm-...nfo=1,null,6#cpmfvh-6-5|null:null:r1325304935

I like to add the the FC188 I bought from Stevenlmz came with all sorts of defects, is yinmin any better? They have this in the sunshinestore too, any of these vendors that are better than the others? Thanks

Last edited:

almost there

What kinda defects dude? As mentioned all 3 I bought recently were perfect save for one tiny bubble that was only aesthetic (and expected!).
well just about all the internals was lopsided or slanted. The joint is tilted, the airpath is slanted and the perc was lopsided, I got $12 back but I would rather have had a better piece and no discount. In any case my main worry with the HT is it won't sit straight on the maxx base. I like the smaller size but I just don't want to get it and realize later the extra 2inches makes a world of difference.

almost there,
Reactions: biohacker

almost there

I would have smashed them and had them resend! That's so weird that mine were practically flawless and yours were so bad! I guess it's just a numbers game..
I considered doing what you suggested but I just didn't have the patience to wait another few weeks. I ordered the glass in anticipation for my hopper;). Hopper came half dead so it was a letdown in both departments. Should have sent the hopper right back, smashed the glass and started new:nod:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey everyone I'm back with another question, I'm looking at these 2 hydratubes at DHGate for my Maxx, both these listings are more or less the same with a difference of 2 inches in height. I personally would rather go small, would someone please give me their thoughts as to which one, what the advantages of each would be, thanks
http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-v...808155915b7e015596076c302199:null:r0394575411

http://www.dhgate.com/product/21cm-...nfo=1,null,6#cpmfvh-6-5|null:null:r1325304935

I like to add the the FC188 I bought from Stevenlmz came with all sorts of defects, is yinmin any better? They have this in the sunshinestore too, any of these vendors that are better than the others? Thanks
I've bought stuff on dhgate.com by most vendors.
SUNSHINE, STEVEN79, YINMIN, LIBERTY, the list goes on? I have been buying CHEAP GLASS since I broke most of my custom glass.

$450 or $45 = YOUR SAFE

Just be CIVILIZED
CANNABIS is safer than MILK?

dgmulf

Quick question for any FC-UFO owners out there: do you think I should go with 3/8" or 1/2" ID silicone tubing for replacing the whip? The one that comes with the UFO appears to be 3/8", but it seems like a pretty tight fit, and I'm thinking it might be better to go slightly wider?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Quick question for any FC-UFO owners out there: do you think I should go with 3/8" or 1/2" ID silicone tubing for replacing the whip? The one that comes with the UFO appears to be 3/8", but it seems like a pretty tight fit, and I'm thinking it might be better to go slightly wider?
Whips are cool if their SILICONE.

OGB makes a Mouthpiece Male adapter I use sometimes. (have it bent)

ataxian,

Alexis

I still believe that dairy is bad for humanity!
If not full stop (and there is certainly a debate to be had there), then at the very least, just like most things most people consume now (salt, fat, sugar, wheat, meat etc etc), it is the specific type, or form that is causing the serious problems.

All this techno food, refined, denatured, rearranged, posioned, modified, and probably spat on by government "food spitter" employess, just for good measure.

For a start, most cows nowadays, except in parts of Asia and some other places, are the newer "A1" cattle breed, coming from a gene mutation. It is this A1 milk that causes the mucus production, and other harmful effects.

Add the pasteurisation, homegenisation, antibiotics, hormones in non organic etc.

Let alone the view that milk isnt right for us anyway, or after infancy.

I do think orgainc grass fed butter and ghee has a place though, ideally from A2 cows, or better, goats.

On the other hand, cannabis is most definitely here for us to consume, although I think really we are meant to be juicing it raw in big quantity, and using non psychoactive whole plant extracts.

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

Go with the 3/8

yogoshio

Annoying Libertarian
@ataxian, or anyone with experience with both!!!

I see you've been using this:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-t...tube/388696107.html#s1-23-1b;searl|4041002983

Have you tried this one before?
http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-thick-stable-10-inches-25cm-tall-vapexhale/388645300.html

If so, do you have a preference? Is the chandelier one easier to use with the glass handle? (I know it's not an actual handle lol)

Getting to pick one as a birthday present :rockon: Finally getting a hydratube again since we are getting more into concentrates.

yogoshio,
Reactions: ataxian

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian, or anyone with experience with both!!!

I see you've been using this:
http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-t...tube/388696107.html#s1-23-1b;searl|4041002983

Have you tried this one before?
http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-thick-stable-10-inches-25cm-tall-vapexhale/388645300.html

If so, do you have a preference? Is the chandelier one easier to use with the glass handle? (I know it's not an actual handle lol)

Getting to pick one as a birthday present :rockon: Finally getting a hydratube again since we are getting more into concentrates.
The 2nd one I like better.
Copy of the BOMB is my preference.

The FC MOUTHPIECE from steven79 I like better than the first one on your list.

Whatever you like!

We are all different.

I have a lot of piece's?

Now I am CIVILIZED sometime's?

My old D020 I use today.

Top Bottom