• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Cheap High Quality Bubbler

doodiebopper

Anybody know of any pieces that would produce low blowback? I have a flowerpot and when the metal expands after hitting it, this creates a very tight seal causing any amount to puff back out through the flower if I dont slow my hit at the end. I have a mobious sidecar style and a d020 as well. The mobious causes more than the do20 but they both do to some extent.

doodiebopper,

Andreaerdna

If God is the answer, then the question is wrong
@doodiebopper

Feels solid and nice percolator/ weak blowback

Kind of noisy first moment of the draw

http://www.dhgate.com/product/2015-...ossed/248263683.html#myaccount_history-1-null

25cm-tall-mobius-glass-bong-mobius-binary-matrix-water-pipe-thick-glass-smoking-pipe-matrix-oil-rigs-joint-size-18.8mm-pg5004.jpg

Never very classy to quote yourself but this one I bought recently has a very little blowback (percolators slow down it..)

Andreaerdna,
Reactions: ataxian

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
..... REmember smoking bowl = large can & diffusion

VAPORIZER = small works and reduced diffusion.

Find your sweet spot.

We are all different?

Yeah, Buddy! Less is more when it comes to diffusion. Certainly my opinion on it, though the larger can and more diffusion can probably allow for larger hits for some (not lungs as old as mine, tho!). But, it will still knock the flavor back IME. And, while you can always take larger (and more flavorful) hits from a smaller piece, you have to be very careful to dial down the diffusion on some of the "purdy bubble show" pieces, and on others it doesn't even look possible. Much personal preference here either way.

I love the flavor of my vapor, and spend a pretty penny on strains that are tasty and effective instead of whatever I can get my hands on. I'm not willing to give any of that up for a pretty bubble show.

Summer

Long Island, NY
@ataxian , at your leisure, can you be kind enough to post the length of the bent mp arm? I like the way your setup looks height-wise. I like a smaller bubbler, but want arm length to be much longer the smaller bubs offer. I don't like to hunch over. And, where did you get your bubbler? TIA!

BTW, we're ALL coming over for a swim! :nod:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian , at your leisure, can you be kind enough to post the length of the bent mp arm? I like the way your setup looks height-wise. I like a smaller bubbler, but want arm length to be much longer the smaller bubs offer. I don't like to hunch over. And, where did you get your bubbler? TIA!
Most of my BUBBLERS I get from sunhine store on the dhgate.com web site

ogb for my mouthpieces.

Large can water pipes FC what ever.
Now their R many other's as well.

I've bought from most vendor's on dhgate with no issues.

amazon does well also.

sunshine store on dhgate has SHERLOCK's (JHOOK"S) pack's of 3 or 5?

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Love that MP too, @ataxian !

FWIW I have a couple and the one that seems to be the most versatile is a 14mm male end. Works great on MVT & Mi (with 14mm reducer). If you get the 14, grab a 14mm glass bushing to fit it to 18mm. Things get a little more cumbersome with an adapter to fit 18mm male to 14mm.

flotntoke,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
@ataxian , please don't forget me for the length measurement of the arm -- no hurry, just do remember me in the future. :)
Don't know about ataxian's, but mine is about 8.5" before the joint. Mine is also male jointed (for the UFO), and is bent differently per my instructions. Mine also has a flared MP which Ataxian doesn't like (I seem to recall).

Added: I found a pic further back in the thread...
MWjYePD.jpg

Last edited:

squigger

Don't know about ataxian's, but mine is about 8.5" before the joint. Mine is also male jointed (for the UFO), and is bent differently per my instructions. Mine also has a flared MP which Ataxian doesn't like (I seem to recall).

Added: I found a pic further back in the thread...
MWjYePD.jpg
Whered you get that adapter? can i get a link?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Last edited:

squigger

squigger

Ah, that is a claisen. That was purchased on ebay. They have lots of them. Watch your joint sizes... Ebay Link

Added: Even Amazon
whats with these joint sizes? 19/22? what would be 18mm or 14mm
nvm 19/22 = 18mm

Would a cloud evo fit on the amazon claisen? like have enough space to fit on. since the second one is pretty close to it. also whats the cap your useing

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
whats with these joint sizes? 19/22? what would be 18mm or 14mm
nvm 19/22 = 18mm

Would a cloud evo fit on the amazon claisen? like have enough space to fit on. since the second one is pretty close to it. also whats the cap your useing
Yeah, here is the deal. The actual size of the larger of the 2 most common joint sizes is 18.8mm, referred to either as 18mm or 19mm. That is the width at the widest point. The length of the joint is also important as there are 2 different standards for the 18mm joint, ISO (international) which has a length of 26mm, and US which has a length of 22mm. The only vape I am aware of where this length difference matters are RBT vapes which require the US length (22mm). The reason this matters is with RBT 's Milaana and Zion (which is in the pic), the joint terminates at the heater screen, so a longer joint will not seat properly and will leak air. I am not sure about the Splinter as I haven't seen one, but they will probably terminate at the heater as well. We'll see.
The EVO is a pretty big boy to invert into glass, but I know some do. I used to do it with my HA which is just a little smaller. I would suggest if there is a reasonable way to have the glass on top resting on the EVO that might be a better/safer way.
By cap I am guessing you are talking about the plug, which is literally a glass plug meant to close an 18mm joint. It took me a while to find one that was not overpriced, and in the mean time I plugged up one of the glass bowls that came with glass pieces (to combust) and used that as the plug. It is nice to pull the plug to clear the glass.

Top Bottom