Cheap High Quality Bubbler

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
While I did try it for giggles once (Zion and Milaana), it wasn't better than one for me. I find it hard to imagine why one would need or even want to put 2 vapes on a claisen for one person to hit on.
That being said, claisens come in many different shapes and sizes and numbers of joints, and it is probably possible to use it like a Hookah with multiple hoses, and that might benefit from more than one head. It isn't really very appealing to me, but I am just me and I'm not a hookah fan.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Pardon my dumb question but wouldn't those claisens pull more from the straight arm and less from the bent one?

For dual hits wouldn't you want something more like this one where the paths are identical?
@duff you R a BALLER!

Mine was $7.00 shipped?

I bought two. $14.00 is what I paid?

I use it for a carb.

2 vapes is not necessary for most people.

Last edited:

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
any recommendations for (preferably female) incycler/recycler for torch+banger dabbing?

been using a dhgate hydrafoot and a Hydrobrick dry MP but wanna get something different...and also not more pieces than the already necessary torch + banger + cap etc....

I know CCG is recommended for flowers but not sure about the knock off SOL percs

muunch,
Reactions: duff

guyonthecouch

any recommendations for (preferably female) incycler/recycler for torch+banger dabbing?

been using a dhgate hydrafoot and a Hydrobrick dry MP but wanna get something different...and also not more pieces than the already necessary torch + banger + cap etc....

I know CCG is recommended for flowers but not sure about the knock off SOL percs
Was in Toronto Hemp Co this past weekend and they just got in some no name pieces. They have cheap bangers / carb caps as well. At the bottom of the page there's an american directional flow cap w marble top that I picked up, works beauty!!
Prices are in CDN$ FYI.
https://torontohemp.com/pages/search-results?q=noname glass rig

MoltenTiger

Are you referring to the seed of life pattern laser cut (?) percs from CCG?

They look pretty decent, I wouldn't mind reading about it if anyone has one/gets one.
I got my first glass from CCG back in 2014 and they pretty well out-class the quality I've seen from quite a few other dhg sellers since then, including duplicate replacement designs I'd originally got from CCG.

Their klein looks really decent

Was in Toronto Hemp Co this past weekend and they just got in some no name pieces. They have cheap bangers / carb caps as well. At the bottom of the page there's an american directional flow cap w marble top that I picked up, works beauty!!
Prices are in CDN$ FYI.
https://torontohemp.com/pages/search-results?q=noname glass rig
Looks like the name is clearly Steven, I have his 12" Torus, I reckon that 8" would be mint from T.H.C.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
@guyonthecouch cheers thanks mate

i actually just remembered the existence of the diffusion pump (fc-710) and I'll probably just get one of those

Love the FC-710 for dabs. Somehow leaves a good bit of flavor, but still softens the dabs enough to only cough some of the time with my old lungs. D-cylcer (or whatever it is called now) does the same, but not quite as well on both fronts with dabs IME. Is a little more fun to use, though. Both are 14mm male, so don't forget a M>F adapter as needed with the rest of your dab setup. I also like to have a cheap expendable piece of glass between torched pieces and bubbler. Never had one crack or break, but think better not to heat directly in contact with cheap Chinese glass.

Don't have a lot of high diffusion, super bubbly glass. But enjoy both of these for trates with torch and banger hanger or Ti domeless. Both also nice under hot nano or with VC Vong for lower density hits that go on and on. Have tried most of the other pieces in my sig for this, but always come back to these two for best dabbing experience.

Baron23

Pardon my dumb question but wouldn't those claisens pull more from the straight arm and less from the bent one?

For dual hits wouldn't you want something more like this one where the paths are identical?

What he showed was not for dual vapes but to provide a carb'd adapter for stuff like the Enano and...well, lots of vapes. LOL

Although you can get claisens for cheaper, I preferred the geometry of this one from Vapefiend

https://vapefiend.co.uk/18mm-bridge-adapter

Also got this one in 14 mm which gets used the most:

http://www.planetvape.ca/megashot-glass-double-bowl-offset-adapter.html

Overpriced but I like them.

By the by, a former member/mod has reached out to Oregon Glass Blower to get a price to make something like what I posted (really the old VXH Cloud Buddy). Should be cheaper than the $50 C dollars that planetvape wants. I will let you know if it comes to fruition but anybody can reach out to OGB and commission an adapter.

Last edited:

PoopMachine

They look pretty decent, I wouldn't mind reading about it if anyone has one/gets one.
I got my first glass from CCG back in 2014 and they pretty well out-class the quality I've seen from quite a few other dhg sellers since then, including duplicate replacement designs I'd originally got from CCG.

Mine should be here tomorrow.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
will a 18mm male joint fit into a 14/20 joint?

Not without proper adapter. But you can put a 14 into an 18 with a cheap glass bushing/adapter. There are also adapters to go from 18mm to a 14 joint as you asked about, but they're a bit bigger and more cumbersome.

Check OGB site in pics for good quality adapters (and other small glass) at a good price.

To use 14mm Male > 18mm Female

1411771255217-223985419.jpeg

To use 18mm Male > 14mm Female

1412043131917-1904395795.jpeg

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Not without proper adapter. But you can put a 14 into an 18 with a cheap glass bushing/adapter. There are also adapters to go from 18mm to a 14 joint as you asked about, but they're a bit bigger and more cumbersome.

Check OGB site in pics for good quality adapters (and other small glass) at a good price.

To use 14mm Male > 18mm Female

1411771255217-223985419.jpeg

To use 18mm Male > 14mm Female

1412043131917-1904395795.jpeg
http://www.oregonglassblower.com/

I love MIKE'S MOUTHPIECES!

VERY AWESOME WORK!

Vapor Loop

Has anyone in the U.S had customs steal a water filter from china? I think it's just a scammer trying to act like customs, Because in the letter alone there guilty of defamation of character. I use water filters for federally legal dr approved life saving medications, And it claims they have a bong which is just a water filter used or illegal activity, To say that I have anything to do with such is defamation of character, Now if it's really customs there also guilty of theft wreckless endangerment and attempted murder because I had a asthma attack due to not being able to use my medical device for my life saving federally legal dr approved medication.

I wouldn't imagine they could possibly be that stupid to commit such crimes and mail me the evidence of said crimes. :lmao::shit: :rip: :wave:

Last edited:
Vapor Loop,
Reactions: ataxian

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Has anyone in the U.S had customs steal a water filter from china? I think it's just a scammer trying to act like customs, Because in the letter alone there guilty of defamation of character. I use water filters for federally legal dr approved life saving medications, And it claims they have a bong which is just a water filter used or illegal activity, To say that I have anything to do with such is defamation of character, Now if it's really customs there also guilty of theft wreckless endangerment and attempted murder because I had a asthma attack due to not being able to use my medical device for my life saving federally legal dr approved medication.

I wouldn't imagine they could possibly be that stupid to commit such crimes and mail me the evidence of said crimes. :lmao::shit: :rip: :wave:

WOW, man! Not really any crimes committed, but you go with that if you like. Why no crime (besides the fact that you're pretty far off on what happened related to charges you make)? Customs and the USPS are governed by FEDERAL US laws. Contrary to what you say, NOTHING here is "federally legal dr approved". MJ is still illegal, and a Schedule 1 drug by US law (same as cocaine, heroin, LSD and many other things), no matter what your state or Dr. says. Yes, believe it or not, the DEA (or FBI or even state or local officers with guidance/direction from Fed Authorities) can still come take all your meds and paraphernalia and hit you with with Federal charges - even if you live in CO, WA, CA or anywhere else. They usually don't - and haven't been doing it much for years - but that doesn't mean they can't or won't. And, think when they have done so in recent years they usually go after dispensaries.

All that aside, it sounds like it may be bogus to me. Don't recall reading about this here for more than a few years, tho IIRC it had happened once or twice way back in this thread. Did you get an actual on paper letter? Is it on US Customs letterhead? How would a scammer grab your piece? And, if it was someone local who snagged it off your doorstep, why write a letter? I guess a vendor could scam you with a set up like this, but doesn't sound like a Chinese one. Way more work than necessary when they could just say they sent it, and never did. Not hard at all to fake shipping - and on DHGate, they don't get your payment until you approve/release funds - so what would be the point?

Where did you buy the piece from? If DHGate, what vendor?

Last edited:

Justpassedu

Their klein looks really decent

Looks like the name is clearly Steven, I have his 12" Torus, I reckon that 8" would be mint from T.H.C.
I don't think Sol even has a perc like that , although it looks to be there logo made into a perc. I am a big Sol glass fan and have never seen a perc like that they produced , although that klein does look nice.

Top Bottom