Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ou812?

Just bought this one:

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/282903542.html

Will review when it arrives.

Where you going to buy that for that price?? see what I mean, PD would sell that for 70 bucks with out a doubt,that looks sweet, props to you bro,you got your self a rig that you cut the middle man out, yeah buoy!!!:tup:

your going to find out youR going to love that rig if it comes as shown,1.) due to the price!!!!!!!!!,2.) bet it works well and you will say,hmmmm not to shabby and damn I wish I bought another!! myself and others like the import that is inexpensive and crafted decent,and that one looks like it is. Some might say too big for vaping and they could be right, but IMO,it looks narrow and with out a doubt what ever your inhaling with it especially vapor,its going to be cooled down quite a bit and thats good, ... flavor,if thats very important to you I would say go smaller, but I find a niche for em all,big or small,they all do their job!! time for my 1st rip of the day, nice piece many happy sessions w/it brother,:leaf::cheers:

ou812?,
Reactions: Andy

rotax

Zaporist
Hey, if you guys didn't see it, PipesDaddy has a 12.5% coupon "Valid from Oct 12 to Nov 4 [2013]".

That makes the Vapor Glass Bubbler $35; if only they had 14mm Keck clips [in stock] and an 18M>14F reducer. I'll have to do some shopping on PD and see what I can find...

Edit: FWIW, I found some 'cheap GonG adapters', figured it may fit in this thread.
18mm Male to 14mm Female reducer $7.89 shipped. This eBay seller also has some other 'cheap' glass adapters.
And I've seen oregonglassblower mentioned around FC, 18M to 14F reducer $10+$6 ship=$16 shipped.

Last edited:

SD_haze

Hey, if you guys didn't see it, PipesDaddy has a 12.5% coupon "Valid from Oct 12 to Nov 4 [2013]".

That makes the Vapor Glass Bubbler $35; if only they had 14mm Keck clips [in stock] and an 18M>14F reducer. I'll have to do some shopping on PD and see what I can find...
An 18 to 14 reducer adapter is very common in local head shops. I called around and found one for only $5.
(If there's local shops near you)

I'm not a fan of keck clips, but my removable mouthpiece on the vapor bubbler did indeed fall out and shatter a number of months ago. Haven't found a replacement yet that's cheap enough.

oli

"he does a bang up job on R&D of his pieces
NO problem brother,this means he spends considerable time researching the placement and type of perc that is best suited for the piece.He is very good at it,I have 3 pieces from Jhan.They are my superb pieces his craftsmanship is not of novice, Jhan most likely has been doing this for a while,by looking at his art. Jhans art is tight and straight and built well,I have no bubbles,welds are nice, reinforcing is done where needed.Honestly you cant say anything negative about him or Colie,2 good guys offering us great work at very affordable numbers.

Oli you made a great letter to Kathy Wu and in your letter you listed the pieces we all bought here.If you can hold out and wait to see if she does take the correction,GREAT.....I will say this,I did tell her more variety would be welcomed and BANG, she did put in 2 newer pieces on the site.I would suggest buying the H/C,THE 6 ARM TREE,and the one can that has a 4 way mini sort of a stem line with 2 slits on all 4 of perc. They work good in the uncorrected status and my Solo loves em all. I own those 3 and so do a lot of men here.

It will give you an idea of how far you wanna go into the GAS syndrome, be it all the way to the stuff that costs a whole lot more or if your happy with the simple glass pieces that didnt break your bank and work decent.Not much more I can express, there are a few more sites, I hope this helps,Im sure others will chine in as you ask for more info, as well as myself.This place is a blast and filled with good people,so fire away if you find the need,we'll do our best here at FC to help with your GAS issues,
http://www.ioffer.com/selling/jhanpixel- love this guys inventory and he has a decent variety.

http://www.pipesdaddy.com/default.asp deals can be had here

http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/store/ff8080812e7a9144012e92b1b14352aa.html another alliexpress

http://www.badassglass.com/ deals can be had, FREE SHIPPING

http://thick-quality-glass.myshopify.com/collections/all LIKE THIS GUYS INVENTORY MORE AND MORE

http://www.ioffer.com/selling/greenbuddah NICE 12 ARM ASH CATCHERS THAT HAVE A WIDER BASE THAN THE AVG.ONES, SOME DECENT SMALL DEALS,SHIPS FAST AND GENERALLY WILL WORK ON PRICES AND IF DOING MULIPLE ITEMS HE CAN BE HAGGLED DOWN AS WELL.

edit,had to re-link it,they were all coming up as PIPES DADDY hopefully it will work now, i apologize if some went and said WTF,my bad:bang:

Super info, many thanks!!

While looking around last night I noticed they also was a french (I'm a blegian french speaking chap) section to FC forum with many Europeen links, sweeeeeet!!

I think the looking around part is as great if not greater than the buying part, a little like Xmas whishing/shopping!

Xmas is upon us anyway......

Hexi

+++1 Correct, you have to eyeball fuck the hell out of em to see the if they are going to be a hit or a miss.

I ordered and rec'd the double showerhead afterwards, which I like very much, the Bingo line was built great IMO and for the $$, I felt good about the purchase, My last purchase was the 6 arm detach MP bubb from the alliexpress at the beginning of last week.I told myself,DONE!! ....until they all break .....and then the cycle starts again!!
:wave::leaf:

Yeah what I enjoy about the BINGO double shower cap is the Dewar / Goatse joint and the reinforced- detachable mouthpiece joint. The piece just seems really sturdy. The bottom showerhead rarely percs, unless I honk on the thing for a major pull, which I must admit, is hard to avoid a few times per session. :smug: Sometimes you just gotta take huge rip cloudy hits because you can!

baggedmazda

Where do you find the tracking # I see nothing from aliexpress as far as a tracking # I ordered almost 2 weeks ago

baggedmazda,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
Eventually you will get an Email saying your order has been shipped. Once you get that Email, you have to go to Aliexpress and sign onto your account. You will see your order and you just click on Order Details. On this next page you'll see your tracking number.

Deadshort480,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I had to put my tracking # into the USPS system to see any results... I imagine that is active once it lands on US soil and gets scanned in.

OOOH good find on that single showerhead Deadshort. I am tempted to get another, it's my favorite piece out of the 3 I got on the last batch.

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I had to put my tracking # into the USPS system to see any results... I imagine that is active once it lands on US soil and gets scanned in.

OOOH good find on that single showerhead Deadshort. I am tempted to get another, it's my favorite piece out of the 3 I got on the last batch.

Yes, I should have said that you've got to plug the tracking number into the USPS tracking system.

Deadshort480,
Reactions: ou812?

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Hey @jambandphan03 I'd double check that you'll get the same one you got last time. My showerhead and the other one I saw someone post both had the high wonky percs that don't look much like the one on the product page rather than the nice low one that you got. I've got my suspicion that you got the one used to take the photos on the product page which look vastly superior and the other high perced ones that I've seen. I could be wrong though so it might be worth asking what versions other people got.

Personally I much prefer my 8-arm tree to the showerhead that I got but I think the showerhead that you got looks to be better than both, colour me jealous.

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
The Ali single showerhead in the picture has a completely different mouthpiece than any I've seen. Jam got a sweet one, hopefully the letters sent earlier will help with the perc being lowered...

SSVUN~YAH,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Hey @jambandphan03 I'd double check that you'll get the same one you got last time. My showerhead and the other one I saw someone post both had the high wonky percs that don't look much like the one on the product page rather than the nice low one that you got. I've got my suspicion that you got the one used to take the photos on the product page which look vastly superior and the other high perced ones that I've seen. I could be wrong though so it might be worth asking what versions other people got.
interesting thought, but the mouthpiece on my showerhead bub is not the same as the one in the stock photo.

ou812?

Great another one,next on the list good job!! I know some must think were nuts for buying cheap glass! Damn I was looking around on some of what other peeps own here, I'm in the ghetto with little ghetto rigs,but I love em.I was looking at mobius stuff,damn I wish but I could get a serious bag of nugs with that type of coin and IMO and only in mine because if you have it GO FOR IT!! I unfortunately for the sake of high end glass, dont!!. I would rather have the bag of nugs and a cheapie rig to get baked. But I get a kick out of it when I see your bro's find em, and post em. I was just hitting my H/C ALLI EX bubb a few mins ago for a little wake n bake ,Im laughing because I'm stupid baked right now and Looking at the rig thinking,its good to be the king of cheapie rigs!!! nyuk nyuk:brow:

interesting thought, but the mouthpiece on my showerhead bub is not the same as the one in the stock photo.

Hey Jam can you post a pic? Is it the snake head type thats on the H/C and the other rigs with re-movable MP's? I like the flared MP's for myself,it allows me to hit it a w/ a bit less effort and pull more volume.That bitch would be sweet with a re-moveable MP,maybe Ms Wu will hear our calling. Still waiting for a tracking# on the 6 arm? is it 6 or 8 arm any one know for sure? or are they shipping both and not knowing it??

Cant imagine what its like in those factories, You would think since they are pretty good at mastering knock-offs of anything these days, that these would be built with proper perc placement by now,word has got to get around when a seller is producing something thats selling like mad,no? you might think competition must be brutal over there, I would imagine!

Last edited by a moderator:

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
As people have said, you have to be REALLY careful with these Ali express goods. The hc bub I got from them was great. The 7 arm perc piece is utter crap. perc is 2 inches higher than even the pic was and crooked as shit. While it functions, I will never use it again. :( I would file a complaint, but I doubt anything would happe. See pics below. Second shows it most accurately.

1376741_584111244981642_1082324476_n.jpg

1392455_584111168314983_2087816996_n.jpg

Last edited:

Andy

As people have said, you have to be REALLY careful with these Ali express goods. The hc bub I got from them was great. The showerhead piece is utter crap. The showerhead is 2 inches higher than even the pic was and crooked as shit. While it functions, I will never use it again. :( I would file a complaint, but I doubt anything would happe. See pics below. Second shows it most accurately.

1376741_584111244981642_1082324476_n.jpg

1392455_584111168314983_2087816996_n.jpg
way too high. what a bust. sorry to see that. fingers crossed my shower head is lower....

jambandphan03

in flavor country
aw thats too bad deadhead, sorry you got a bad one with that tree perc. I do feel I got exceptionally lucky on that showerhed being so well positioned. I am curious to see if any more showerheads turn up in as good of condition. At least its a low risk on these cheap pieces, though would be better if it were no risk.

I can see playing with water level a bit to make that tree perc function, but it also sounds like it just pisses you off, so I don't blame you if you don't want to use it. :p

Andy

Yeah I meant 7 arm perc. Typed in showerhead by mistake. But the same applys.

I just noticed my pic is crooked. It make the perc look straighter than it is. It is WAY crooked.
Funny 'case I meant 8 arm perc.

and yeah, your pic makes it look pretty straight.

Andy,

ou812?

aw shit,oh well,wish I had seen the shower head before the 6 arm POS.As we all agree its one thing for a cheapie rig to slip and break and you dont feel so bad due to price , but its messed up when they start single selling all their screw ups until they understand what the fuck theyre doing.!! and we are essentially buying paper weights or scientific drinking ware from the looks of whats being shown here.!!

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
also ordered that showerhead now... still waiting for my first order to arrive tough (honeycomb) :doh:
feels a little like a surprise package because you don't know what quality you get till it's here :popcorn:

ou812?

Been thinking of these rigs that are showing up with screwed up percs. I was wondering,China uses kid labor big time Im told,but was thinking for all we know its kids blowing these rigs and some might just be learning,honestly, I saw this once and thought ,this little guy is pretty good at what he's doing, maybe soon the learning curve will become proficient in the glass production as well. This kid could put some who do operate these to shame!!

deadheadbill

I can see clearly now the smoke is gone...
aw thats too bad deadhead, sorry you got a bad one with that tree perc. I do feel I got exceptionally lucky on that showerhed being so well positioned. I am curious to see if any more showerheads turn up in as good of condition. At least its a low risk on these cheap pieces, though would be better if it were no risk.

I can see playing with water level a bit to make that tree perc function, but it also sounds like it just pisses you off, so I don't blame you if you don't want to use it. :p

Haha, exactly. It's usable and I have used it but it just pisses me off. :)

Good news is I got in early on both so the hc and tree perc combined were only 34$ delivered.

Top Bottom