Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Likes2vape

Likes2vape,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

6079Smith

+1 on the straight fab mai tai, after having it a few weeks it's become one of a few daily drivers. And it's just so damn pretty.

When vaping flowers it doesn't give the same pull at the bowl for draw effort given as some of my other pieces but that was expected and hasn't been an issue. It forces me to back off a bit and sip long and slow, which will still sneak up and have me choking unexpectedly. It offers a different experience than clearing a can with more volume and I like having the diversity.

Very happy with it, especially at the price- which seems to have gone up twelve bucks since my purchase, I noticed. Still a steal, IMO

6079Smith

I'm about to pull the trigger on the Mai tai..I've been going over t in my head and I guess the issues have been worked out from the first few that showed up damaged in some way..

Mine came having obviously been at least water tested with lots of moisture trapped in the packaging lasting the warm three day delivery (three days..!). I believe there was talk of requesting pressure testing thereon, as well, after a second faulty unit was sent to @SSVUN~YAH. It sounded like the seller was easy to deal with, impression I had, at least.

Can't speak for him, obviously, but I count @SSVUN~YAH as very unlucky this time, rather than myself lucky to get a good one. I'd say go for it.

6079Smith,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Monsoon

I ended up ordering the GravLabs version of the Diffusion Pump and got it Thursday. I really like it so far, basically hits the same as the other diffusion pumps but I prefer the wide-flat flared mouthpiece more than the FC-710. The size is smaller than both the 710 and original, maybe an inch shorter with a flat base that's not as wide as the 710 and sloser to the original. The size and feel in my hand is similar to my favourite hollow/holey piece but the glass is thinner. I'll maybe try to get some comparison pics up when I get a chance. Anyway bottom line it's a good option if you want a diffusion pump without paying full price or go the China route.

poonman

UnidenWallet

Here are the pictures of the 3 stands on DHgate :D $23.67 each from sunshinestore.

[A Circle sidecut Foot Stand]
ZN7y3bl.jpg

[Inline Foot Stand]
OVHY1XU.jpg

[10-arm Tree Foot Stand]
QcFDmiH.jpg

YungLeaner

Hmm, I wish the stemline was Gridded. Either way I will be buying one of these. Most likely the Circ perc I guess but the 10 arm is interesting. Nice!
I have a bubbler with EXACTLY the same tree perks (literally looks exactly the same except for it not being a hydra stand), and tree perks that are welded to the bottom like these are a real treat for vaporists. Something about low water levels and the speed at which it bubbles makes it rip massive clouds out of any vaporizer I use. With the tree perk hydrastand and one of my existing tubes, I could probably kill .4 of top shelf out of the Herbalizer in one long pull...

DHgate...it's what dreams are made of :razz::clap:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian what is your absolute favorite china glass piece for the lotus?
I am wierd?

I like a bigger can for SHAtteR.
The smaller cans and bubblers are for portables.
Medium can for LOGS
LARGE can for my big dedsk tops and oversized HYDROTUBE.

Be a PIPE-FITTER

The LOTUS I love however my wife hide where I can find it?

I liked my larger can vaporizer with it!

FC 187 - FC 186 DEpends on your needs the D022 hit's a lot of different ones? (I need a new perk)

Whatever you like?

farscaper

ataxian can you explain why you find the bigger cans better for shatter?
I agree to some extent... if your doing big dabs you might want a big can.... tiny rigs are great for little dabs but when your doing big big shatter bho dabs having more room in the can will provide a place for extra vapor to sit. So it cools a little more efficiently than a tiny can. Dabs are often done at higher temp than vaping as well so the bigger the dab the hotter the vapor. Hence a lager can may be ideal for some when dabbing.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Almost poetic :)
w7FV5cB.jpg

This is what I want!
ASH COLLECTOR (GIANT) = CIVILIZED
SUNSHINE MAKES ASH COLLECTORS?
SUNSHINE MAKES SHERLOCKS (JHOOKS)?

@Justpassedu I like small-mouth pieces!
Large HYDRO TUBES fitted with your own mouth-piece and FOOT STAND built into the piece.
That is why custom is for me.

Maybe HUMAN'S evolve at different rates? (socially or physically)
FC is close!
Some brokers have large EGO's and lack creativity?
Copy instead? (safer)
Innovate! (risky however profit is larger if successful)?

CIVILIZED
XYhokIT.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom