Cheap High Quality Bubbler

6079Smith

She's here... and she's gorgeous.

KTuup0r.jpg

Mine was definitely water tested before shipment, the shipping so speedy that there was considerable moisture present upon opening. Bomb proof packaging, I'm always impressed- and also get to vacuum, every time, lol. God, I hate packing foam. Gave her a very thorough ISO bath and even more thorough physical. The only real imperfection I could find was on the base. Tiny chip, bout six'o'clock, top edge in pic:

42pwOLb.jpg

It seems like I'd be pretty nit-picky to complain. Am I wrong? I haven't bought all that much glass compared to others around here.

All in all, very happy with the aesthetics. Got the dog warming up and gonna test function here in a bit :)

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

KTuup0r.jpg

Mine was definitely water tested before shipment, the shipping so speedy that there was considerable moisture present upon opening. Bomb proof packaging, I'm always impressed- and also get to vacuum, every time, lol. God, I hate packing foam. Gave her a very thorough ISO bath and even more thorough physical. The only real imperfection I could find was on the base. Tiny chip, bout six'o'clock, top edge in pic:

42pwOLb.jpg

It seems like I'd be pretty nit-picky to complain. Am I wrong? I haven't bought all that much glass compared to others around here.

All in all, very happy with the aesthetics. Got the dog warming up and gonna test function here in a bit :)
I want this piece so bad.

FUCKING GAS!

6079Smith

I want this piece so bad.

FUCKING GAS!

Oh, I spent a couple weeks thinking that same thing...

Happened to sell a vape the same day I ordered; made my decision a little easier. I have limited use with it so far but early impressions are very positive.

Can is a little smaller than what you're used to, I'm thinking, Ataxian...

Maybe they can make a hybrid FC-UFO and become CIVILIZED!? :)

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
It's my personal prefrence.
The mouth-piece to a whip.
I hate BONGS and find them 100,000 years behind CIVILIZATION?

sunshine store makes SHERLOCKS? (JHOOKS)

Shipping attached large mouth-pieces?

I make all my pipes smaller at the end.

I guess it depends how evolved you are?
UyDMw5t.jpg

I will take all my pieces from dhgate and cut the mouth-pieces and add a male adapter facing down and use a SHERLOCK instead.
GIANT ASH COLLECTORS = CIVILIZED

Would you drink from a STYROFOAM cup?
Thank you sir had everything but the knowledge.
aeygoJI.jpg

Almost civilized

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Oh, I spent a couple weeks thinking that same thing...

Happened to sell a vape the same day I ordered; made my decision a little easier. I have limited use with it so far but early impressions are very positive.

Can is a little smaller than what you're used to, I'm thinking, Ataxian...

Maybe they can make a hybrid FC-UFO and become CIVILIZED!? :)
I remember PURPLE MOUNTAIN (HUMBOLT) mixed with MAUI WOWIE.

Life was easy.

I want more glass!

Do I need more?

Let me know if you like it?

I had GDP and some PEOPLE and I'm so happy!

SHATTER all day.
SUPER GLUE and HAWAIIAN SWEET SKUNK all the live long day
cq5IMCB.jpg

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
I got my replacement but it also has a hole. This time it's in the fab and squeals like crazy. The seller definitely took mine as well as other members recommendations to water test. So I contacted the seller and told him to pressure test them as well by covering the joint and inhale or exhale. Something that would have easily been caught got shipped again. I guess it's karma for all the good pipes I received from dhgate previously. I told the seller I sent payment and will fix the two. Now I just need to fill the holes. :brow:

h4UaZK6.jpg

KTuup0r.jpg

42pwOLb.jpg

Nice! I agree packing foam is a pain in the ass!

Last edited:

throwawaytre3s

I remember PURPLE MOUNTAIN (HUMBOLT) mixed with MAUI WOWIE.

Life was easy.

I want more glass!

Do I need more?

Let me know if you like it?

I had GDP and some PEOPLE and I'm so happy!

SHATTER all day.
SUPER GLUE and HAWAIIAN SWEET SKUNK all the live long day
cq5IMCB.jpg

Hey ataxian, your nat geo is out of date! also what size is fitting perfectly with your yocan evolve? I'd love to be able to do something similar with mine on my new bubbler.

hanfhead

is high
Damn @SSVUN~YAH that sucks I can't believe you got another hole. They look really nice on a good note.

Finally got one of my replacement D-cyclers. CCG has been awesome, they said they will resend until I get it or decide I want a refund. So I have a second one on the way. The one that made it to me skipped customs and scanned straight into USPS possession. It is bigger and much thicker, and the gong joint is not ground. I took some pics. I have been saving the broken one for a few weeks for a comparison, don't mind the funk nasty dead bubbler :zombie:

sB2Dfv8.jpg

z5DYWai.jpg

rsLMkbJ.jpg

KTI9S9T.jpg

PirYO1Q.jpg

QfFIhDA.jpg

jl420

I got my replacement but it also has a hole. This time it's in the fab and squeals like crazy. The seller definitely took mine as well as other members recommendations to water test. So I contacted the seller and told him to pressure test them as well by covering the joint and inhale or exhale. Something that would have easily been caught got shipped again. I guess it's karma for all the good pipes I received from dhgate previously. I told the seller I sent payment and will fix the two. Now I just need to fill the holes. :brow:

h4UaZK6.jpg

Nice! I agree packing foam is a pain in the ass!
Obviously you can fix them but I'm curious as to how? Sorry for the shit-ass luck...

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Obviously you can fix them but I'm curious as to how? Sorry for the shit-ass luck...
Thanks for your concern guys! There's a product called Hextal though it's pricey. I'm taking a recommendation from a great member @Cannabis Connoisseur just read about aquarium silicone also read about a certain gorilla glue epoxy.

throwawaytre3s

Thanks for your concern guys! There's a product called Hextal though it's pricey. I'm taking a recommendation from a great member @Cannabis Connoisseur just read about aquarium silicone also read about a certain gorilla glue epoxy.

I can't imagine hextal would be safe to use for this application. It's main use is restoration, it's not meant for contact with anything we ingest.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Hey ataxian, your nat geo is out of date! also what size is fitting perfectly with your yocan evolve? I'd love to be able to do something similar with mine on my new bubbler.
I have a pile of 18mm x 14mm reducers.

HENDRICKS PAGE CLAPTON YOUNG BOWIE NELSON MAY (BRIAN) BLACK LIGHT POSTERS and FLORESCENCE PAINT SCHOOL BUSES PAINTED with PEACE and FLOWERS COLAS FREE HIPPY FREE SPEECH = SHORT LIVED however we knew how to be CIVILIZED ONCE!

JONI MITCHELL

I may not be as current as you but I did live during a wonderful time for = CIVILIZATION

We got our HONEY OIL from INDIA?
Now we make SHATTER with the HARVEST waste so recovery of the good stuff can be had!

I want to order more glass.
Do I need more?

@Melting Pot SWEET HAWAIIAN SKUNK = CIVILIZED (basic however yummy)

Saturday = SHATTER + OIL + COLAS + WATER PIPES + VAPORIZERS + MUSIC = CIVILIZED

@CarolKing remember?

Last edited:

jl420

Probably a real dumb question but could someone who 'blows glass' be able to fix these issues or is it just not practical? If there was such a 'Mr Fix-it" glass blower out there what a great way to create extra buisness...

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Probably a real dumb question but could someone who 'blows glass' be able to fix these issues or is it just not practical? If there was such a 'Mr Fix-it" glass blower out there what a great way to create extra buisness...
Ive read on this forum somewhere that there are glass blowers that do repairs.
There is no guarantee sometimes they shatter.
I think it all depends on the repair.
joda has done a few repairs

6079Smith

I use this with my Mighty, it's awesome. He has another version for Mighty that replaces the top half of cooling unit but this flowed so unexpectedly well that the other sit's largely unused.

Check out his b-stock! I got both mine for free after purchasing ten bucks worth of other useful vape accessories

Edit: oops, shoulda replied to @throwawaytre3s

UnidenWallet

Finally got my Matrix Hydratube from yingmin and it is PERFECT :D Totally worth the $33 and the larger version is much more improved than the previous one. The perc is bigger, (closer to the FC-187's size) and the bottom is good enough for me to get an air-tight hit. Great performance and looks amazing as well. :leaf::leaf::rockon::lol::razz::haw::science:
qV4D13J.jpg

HRyyXfe.jpg

CameraNerd

Due to some unfortunate shit in my apartment, i ended up with a LEAD TEST KIT.
In the back of my mind, i always wondered whether or not my china glass was leaded... so i checked!
Happy to say that my Avatar Egg (now sadly broken) as well as my STEVEN ftk and steven ministr8fab are lead free. And so is my 4mm banger from Hyman Quartz. This was tested using a 3m test kit, your milage may vary. after checking the glass i tested something i know contained lead... the test was accurate. so... i think clear glass from steven is lead free. hope this eases your mind as well.

6079Smith

Due to some unfortunate shit in my apartment, i ended up with a LEAD TEST KIT.
In the back of my mind, i always wondered whether or not my china glass was leaded... so i checked!
Happy to say that my Avatar Egg (now sadly broken) as well as my STEVEN ftk and steven ministr8fab are lead free. And so is my 4mm banger from Hyman Quartz. This was tested using a 3m test kit, your milage may vary. after checking the glass i tested something i know contained lead... the test was accurate. so... i think clear glass from steven is lead free. hope this eases your mind as well.

Phew, my eyes went straight to the capitalized "lead test", there.. very happy to read the rest!

It's something I've wondered about lately and could not find any solid info on, wasn't sure if it was taboo here.

I hope the rest of your habitat checked out

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Finally got my Matrix Hydratube from yingmin and it is PERFECT :D Totally worth the $33 and the larger version is much more improved than the previous one. The perc is bigger, (closer to the FC-187's size) and the bottom is good enough for me to get an air-tight hit. Great performance and looks amazing as well. :leaf::leaf::rockon::lol::razz::haw::science:
qV4D13J.jpg

HRyyXfe.jpg
CAGE FIGHT!
WTF you have the coolest EVO cover known to man kind?

Mine is ugly black?
How did you get day-glo green?

I'm pissed!

UnidenWallet

CAGE FIGHT!
WTF you have the coolest EVO cover known to man kind?

Mine is ugly black?
How did you get day-glo green?

I'm pissed!

Haha I ordered mine during the 420 sale, where they gave out green sleeves instead of black. They also gave out a few other goodies too. It's nice to finally have a proper-sized Hydratube. Steven's hydratube was alright, but it wasn't getting me gigantic rips like the FC-187 though.. But I was tired of always using my Evo upside down. Feels great to have a Hydrabomb knockoff made! :science:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Haha I ordered mine during the 420 sale, where they gave out green sleeves instead of black. They also gave out a few other goodies too. It's nice to finally have a proper-sized Hydratube. Steven's hydratube was alright, but it wasn't getting me gigantic rips the FC-187 though.. But I was tired of always using my Evo upside down. Feels great to have a Hydrabomb knockoff made! :science:
I didn't get shit?

But I do love my EVO even though they treated me like a ape?

OK I'm a ATHEIST maybe that's why they treated me like a animal?

I get medicated regardless of their hate!

Top Bottom