Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Public discussions of staff decisions are not permitted on the site. If you have any concerns or queries relating to a staff decision please take it up in private with a staff member. Warning point issued.
Steven / stevenmlz79 (aka Jane) is a lying scumbag. Don't trust him on any disputes, contact DH Gate customer service right away and deny payment.

On a nicer note, I've had great communication and service from Hfy/Phoenix. Also Glassartist was very responsive and seems promising. And while I haven't dealt with them recently, Yingmin/Sunshinestore (OG vendor here) also had great customer service.

Whilst I do not disagree with your statements (GA & HFY both rock & Steven seems like a right prick at the best of times) it is amazing the double standard seemingly applied here when it comes to Asian vendors. I said a North American vendor sounded like a "right pack of cunts" to deal with for warranty issues & received a warning point for breaching the forum rules (no complaints on that staff just using it as an example).

It seems that if you are a Asian vendor people here can say what the like without penalty & this forum is constantly monitored by staff as evidenced by the lightning removal of counterfeit products. It would be disappointing if this was the result of casual racism but it appears that this forum has two sets of rules when it comes down to it.

Surely there is a reasonable explanation?

galacticdad

Did CCG end their ban on shipping to zip codes beginning with 8 or 9? I don't see it on their homepage anymore.

galacticdad,

little maggie

Does anyone have an idea on how to clean this. I can't get all the water out. Haven't had this problem with other glass:
rBVaG1Wo4iyANPLWAAC3OISrfOI155.jpg

thisperson

Ruler of all things person
I'm wanting to get a log vape and seriously considering the enano. I was just wondering what kind of water tools do you guys use with it?

I already have a design I'd like in mind, just a can so that the log vape can sit up top. But I'm open to all ideas and I have a price range of 20-50 dollars for the glass.

thisperson

@thisperson the UFO pairs very well with the nano. One of my favorite setups is the nano into an oregonglassblower carbed adapter into the UFO.
Yeah that looks to be perfect for holding a nano up top. Thanks. I'm still open to ideas if any of you feels you have the perfect set up.

When I searched before coming here I couldn't locate any arm tree cans. Pretty much want through every page for arm tree glass pipe search results on dh. Bummer.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Yeah that looks to be perfect for holding a nano up top. Thanks. I'm still open to ideas if any of you feels you have the perfect set up.

When I searched before coming here I couldn't locate any arm tree cans. Pretty much want through every page for arm tree glass pipe search results on dh. Bummer.

I +1 vote for the FC-UFO but if you want multi-arm tree percs they are all over DH gate, you just have to look. Search Toro clones, They make several and the Sheldon black six shooter is a good vapor bubbler. I like removable Mouthpieces here.

EDIT: I removed my own links LOL , Just search Toro and Sheldon Black and you will find a few. ;)

Last edited:

_WaxPayne_

Ordered the Sov gridded stemline piece from Hfy last night along with one of the Grail style quartz bangers from Hyman.

The Klein egg incycler from Kathy just got to a US sorting center . praying for straight welds , no fractures and smooth draws :bowdown: will post some thoughts/ pics on each piece when they arrive. Will try to get a vid in there too .

abcd5432

I have most of stevenmiz79's items.

What do you mean?
I haven't had one bad piece?

The glass is half full!
For these big sellers it seems you can find good and bad experiences everywhere you look. If you don't want to take a risk then you should just get buy from resaller online in the US and pay the 100% markup. Or just order 2-3 pieces from different vendors and enjoy.

My order from Kathy had 3 pieces. 2 are in Chicago already the other who knows?

thisperson

I +1 vote for the FC-UFO but if you want multi-arm tree percs they are all over DH gate, you just have to look. Search Toro clones, They make several and the Sheldon black six shooter is a good vapor bubbler. I like removable Mouthpieces here.

EDIT: I removed my own links LOL , Just search Toro and Sheldon Black and you will find a few. ;)

I found that piece you linked for as cheap as 26 but don't think I'll get that one. Barring any pleasant surprises I think I will get the FC-UFO. It's perfect for holding the log vape up top and I fear the piece you linked would tip over with the slightest bump. Since its base is kinda narrow. I like the wide bases brother!

If any of you have seen a wide can arm tree for under 50 on dh let me know please. MY search fu failed me this time around.

It must have the down stem at the center. Just my fear that I'll break it and tip it over if it's too heavy on one side won't let me buy anything else. Pretty much the same as the UFO, but with arm tree perc.

I think I'm being too picky, but I've got until the first to decide, and I'd rather see all my options. Greatly appreciate the suggestions!

Last edited:
thisperson,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
For these big sellers it seems you can find good and bad experiences everywhere you look. If you don't want to take a risk then you should just get buy from resaller online in the US and pay the 100% markup. Or just order 2-3 pieces from different vendors and enjoy.

My order from Kathy had 3 pieces. 2 are in Chicago already the other who knows?
I don't have glass like @Cannabis Connoisseur or others!
I haven't had one bad piece?

Electronic's I haven't had the same success?
A certified vendor is required.

I have kathy57 pieces without issues.
Sunshine has been fine as well.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I found that piece you linked for as cheap as 26 but don't think I'll get that one. Barring any pleasant surprises I think I will get the FC-UFO. It's perfect for holding the log vape up top and I fear the piece you linked would tip over with the slightest bump. Since its base is kinda narrow. I like the wide bases brother!

If any of you have seen a wide can arm tree for under 50 on dh let me know please. MY search fu failed me this time around.

It must have the down stem at the center. Just my fear that I'll break it and tip it over if it's too heavy on one side won't let me buy anything else. Pretty much the same as the UFO, but with arm tree perc.

I think I'm being too picky, but I've got until the first to decide, and I'd rather see all my options. Greatly appreciate the suggestions!

Hmm, I would just go with the showerhead FC-UFO, but here is a tree perc.

I did find this
http://www.dhgate.com/product/20cm-...rigs/250264271.html#s2-13-1b;searl|4166385456

And this would make an awesome bubbler with a J-hook

http://www.dhgate.com/product/colli....html?recinfo=17,0,2#svh-2-5|null:0:672922831

I was trying to find a clone of something like this for you, we are all fans of removable mouthpieces around here

http://dankstop.com/glass-bubblers/...erc-bubbler-with-detachable-helix-mouthpiece/

thisperson

Hmm, I would just go with the showerhead FC-UFO, but here is a tree perc.

I did find this
http://www.dhgate.com/product/20cm-...rigs/250264271.html#s2-13-1b;searl|4166385456

And this would make an awesome bubbler with a J-hook

http://www.dhgate.com/product/colli....html?recinfo=17,0,2#svh-2-5|null:0:672922831

I was trying to find a clone of something like this for you, we are all fans of removable mouthpieces around here

http://dankstop.com/glass-bubblers/...erc-bubbler-with-detachable-helix-mouthpiece/

Ooh thank you for the options. That j hook one would be perfect if it had a wide base.

As is I like the first one somewhat, just think that the percs need to be lowered slightly. But well, it is china glass.

I have one question though, would the down stem protruding like that on the first cause any problems? I'm thinking that the down stem that's flush like the ufo is stronger.

I do plan on leaving the nano on the stem while I hit it with no support from my hand, That's also why I wanted a centered stem and wide base.

I also found the FC-187 v2. Looks like a good piece and I like the matrix perc. I think the whip in the ufo is what's going to convince me though. Gives me some distance to hit it from the couch.

If you understand mechanical engineering and can weigh in on which stem is stronger I think those who have wondered about this would appreciate it. As I understand it the top glass layer would secure the stem more firmly and prevent snapping. Also the connection point is slimmer in the protruding one simply because it's gripped from the base and not the top. And we know they get smaller as they go to the bottom. Glass on glass standard female joints that is. I never took a course in mechanical engineering though.

Edit: Just thought of something else. From the other end of the view, because the down stem is longer any force applied directly at the longest point would increase force compared to a shorter stem. Huh...but nothing touches there. Okay. lol

I love being vaped.

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Ooh thank you for the options. That j hook one would be perfect if it had a wide base.

As is I like the first one somewhat, just think that the percs need to be lowered slightly. But well, it is china glass.

I have one question though, would the down stem protruding like that on the first cause any problems? I'm thinking that the down stem that's flush like the ufo is stronger.

I do plan on leaving the nano on the stem while I hit it with no support from my hand, That's also why I wanted a centered stem and wide base.

I also found the FC-187 v2. Looks like a good piece and I like the matrix perc. I think the whip in the ufo is what's going to convince me though. Gives me some distance to hit it from the couch.

If you understand mechanical engineering and can weigh in on which stem is stronger I think those who have wondered about this would appreciate it. As I understand it the top glass layer would secure the stem more firmly and prevent snapping. Also the connection point is slimmer in the protruding one simply because it's gripped from the base and not the top. And we know they get smaller as they go to the bottom. Glass on glass standard female joints that is. I never took a course in mechanical engineering though.

Edit: Just thought of something else. From the other end of the view, because the down stem is longer any force applied directly at the longest point would increase force compared to a shorter stem. Huh...but nothing touches there. Okay. lol

I love being vaped.

I understand what you mean. And My FC-UFO is probably my favorite Chinese piece. And there are Only a few American made bubblers that I have that I like better than that one so you can't go wrong with the FC-UFO for the price. Plus you get a whip and whip adapter!

...about the joint strength, while a Dewar (Recessed) joint is stronger, yes. The other type that sticks out (standard) would be strong enough to support a nano for a few seconds too, because either would be stronger than your glass e-nano gong. That will actually be your weak point and the part you will end up breaking when your nano starts to teeter, not the bong usually. I do it too but I usually just support my log on my glass. It really doesn't stay up there that well on it's own anyway. You are making me miss my little log, my Underdog hasn't seen much action since the Evo came in! Talk about a stable Glass on Vape connection, check out the Evo!

CalyxSmokr

any body ever have tracking like this?

2016-05-04 17:14:00 GuangDongShengShenZhenShi GSYX Posting
2016-05-05 13:30:53 GuangDongShengShenZhenShi SHENZHEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2016-05-07 09:40:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Arrival at Sorting Center
2016-05-07 20:00:53 GuangDongShengShenZhenShi SHENZHEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2016-05-22 16:46:04 BEIJING Held by Customs
2016-05-23 08:58:00 BeiJingShi BEIJINGHANGZHAN Despatch from Sorting Center
2016-05-23 14:00:00 GuangDongShengShenZhenShi SHENZHEN Arrival at Sorting Center

it went from the US back to the ShenZhen sorting center? :hmm:

CalyxSmokr,

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I understand what you mean. And My FC-UFO is probably my favorite Chinese piece. And there are Only a few American made bubblers that I have that I like better than that one so you can't go wrong with the FC-UFO for the price. Plus you get a whip and whip adapter!

...about the joint strength, while a Dewar (Recessed) joint is stronger, yes. The other type that sticks out (standard) would be strong enough to support a nano for a few seconds too, because either would be stronger than your glass e-nano gong. That will actually be your weak point and the part you will end up breaking when your nano starts to teeter, not the bong usually. I do it too but I usually just support my log on my glass. It really doesn't stay up there that well on it's own anyway. You are making me miss my little log, my Underdog hasn't seen much action since the Evo came in! Talk about a stable Glass on Vape connection, check out the Evo!
The FC UFO is a piece to have! (It's awsome)
The FC 186 I use for DABS or LOTUS
Ptgy5Ka.jpg

Excuse the Back gound.
My buddy pained it for me when I was young!

galacticdad

I have this one. It's a slyme Jet Perc clone. It hits nice. I used to use it as a dab rig but now I throw a female adapter on there and use it with my Underdog.

B080D2D2-71DF-4648-A644-BAA6221A5258_5.jpg

Wondering how close to the original jet perc it is? From what I can tell, it looks preeeetty close to the Toro unlike most of the ball rigs I've seen with the "tire" perc when the authentic Motherships have a Seed of Life perc. Anyone have any experience with both?

galacticdad,

Dramma Lamma

Looks like a job for!
any body ever have tracking like this?

2016-05-04 17:14:00 GuangDongShengShenZhenShi GSYX Posting
2016-05-05 13:30:53 GuangDongShengShenZhenShi SHENZHEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2016-05-07 09:40:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Arrival at Sorting Center
2016-05-07 20:00:53 GuangDongShengShenZhenShi SHENZHEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2016-05-22 16:46:04 BEIJING Held by Customs
2016-05-23 08:58:00 BeiJingShi BEIJINGHANGZHAN Despatch from Sorting Center
2016-05-23 14:00:00 GuangDongShengShenZhenShi SHENZHEN Arrival at Sorting Center

it went from the US back to the ShenZhen sorting center? :hmm:

Happened to me once, it went all the way back to sender :bang:

Thankfully I had a cool seller and once I talked to them they sent out a replacement package and PM'ed me a tracking info a day or so later.

CalyxSmokr

Happened to me once, it went all the way back to sender :bang:

Thankfully I had a cool seller and once I talked to them they sent out a replacement package and PM'ed me a tracking info a day or so later.
yes it went back or so yingmin5 is saying. Don't know what turnaround will be

CalyxSmokr,

mrbonsai420

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
Wondering how close to the original jet perc it is? From what I can tell, it looks preeeetty close to the Toro unlike most of the ball rigs I've seen with the "tire" perc when the authentic Motherships have a Seed of Life perc. Anyone have any experience with both?

Pretty close, and the clone is a good perc in its' own right, but not exactly. The real toro has a little more of a restricted feel and a "Jet" action. The clone is a little bit more open feel with slightly larger and more diffusion holes. They don't hit exactly the same side by side but the clone is a very good bong in it's own right.

And yeah, these are a little easier to reproduce than those little snowflake cuts for sure.

Real Toro JetPerc

toro3_zpsd6f0dd2e.jpg

Clone Jetperc
C1458620-9C27-476F-BF1F-C6298E1FDD1A_1.jpg

galacticdad

Pretty close, and the clone is a good perc in its' own right, but not exactly. The real toro has a little more of a restricted feel and a "Jet" action. The clone is a little bit more open feel with slightly larger and more diffusion holes. They don't hit exactly the same side by side but the clone is a very good bong in it's own right.

And yeah, these are a little easier to reproduce than those little snowflake cuts for sure.

Real Toro JetPerc

toro3_zpsd6f0dd2e.jpg

Clone Jetperc
C1458620-9C27-476F-BF1F-C6298E1FDD1A_1.jpg

That's great to know! Thanks for unpacking that for me. I saw someone hit an authentic one on Instagram and yeah, it did sound more restricted than the hfy_glass water test video.

That being said, it seems like the ball in that particular Toro acts like a splashguard more than anything else I think. I've seen the other version without the ball, and the perc is straight like in the first picture, not bent 90 degrees. That one seems like it's more airy to me, I suppose?

galacticdad,

DcTokeMan

VapinBlackGuy<~~~Rare
I ordered a D-020d to go with my UD on Wednesday night. It arrived today which is pretty awesome coming to the east coast. It was wrapped super tight, and all my accessories are here. I'll be ordering more asap

Top Bottom