Cheap High Quality Bubbler

_WaxPayne_

zwhhs9.jpg

4sej3a.jpg

14brc9.jpg

w84ztv.jpg

303lt1x.jpg

Went home on my lunch to pickup the Klein Egg from the post office and make sure it came in one piece. Didn't have time for a vid and need to work on finding the right water levels for a long vortex. But damn this piece is beautiful. She chugs a little bit when initially drawing, but not near as much as the Gordo Klein I ordered a while back from Dhgate (I think the seller was hfy). My apologies for the lil sticker on the bottom and the photo orientation/sizes. I'll try to get a proper water test video soon. I've only dabbed it once but it was pretty good. Flavor was there and draw was smooth once it started swirlin. First impressions are great but I still need to get home and take a few more dabs with it.

take it ez:science:

MySega

I received my torus from steven. I like it but I don't love it. My issue is that it is chuggy. I was hoping to use it with my lotus but it seems to be only good with a nail. I don't like that initial slam of air it requires to get it going. Does anyone have a recommendation for something I might enjoy more?

zwhhs9.jpg

4sej3a.jpg

14brc9.jpg

w84ztv.jpg

303lt1x.jpg

Went home on my lunch to pickup the Klein Egg from the post office and make sure it came in one piece. Didn't have time for a vid and need to work on finding the right water levels for a long vortex. But damn this piece is beautiful. She chugs a little bit when initially drawing, but not near as much as the Gordo Klein I ordered a while back from Dhgate (I think the seller was hfy). My apologies for the lil sticker on the bottom and the photo orientation/sizes. I'll try to get a proper water test video soon. I've only dabbed it once but it was pretty good. Flavor was there and draw was smooth once it started swirlin. First impressions are great but I still need to get home and take a few more dabs with it.

take it ez:science:
Vid Please!! I'm debating between the CCG version or Kathy. CCG is a Incycler while the Kathy is a Klein.

KillaKali831

I received my torus from steven. I like it but I don't love it. My issue is that it is chuggy. I was hoping to use it with my lotus but it seems to be only good with a nail. I don't like that initial slam of air it requires to get it going. Does anyone have a recommendation for something I might enjoy more?
Do you mind posting a picture of it? Not sure exactly which one you're talking about.

KillaKali831,

HomeFree

I have a couple questions I hope someone can help me with. Does sunshine or Kathy allow orders to be combined? I want to get a j-hook, bubbler and a two or three way splitter as me and a friend want to double barrel our vapes through a bubbler. Also what kind of bubbler would do well both with a solo/air and with a quartz or silica nail? I know it will not be ideal but I don't want to break the bank. I also have a vapor bros and vapcap.

Man, some of the glass here is intricate!

How does your Chemdawg look when you're done vaping? I got some delivered last night and vaped a few ELB's through my EVO and after only two hits, my bud was super dark brown. Flavorless and not much of a smell to it either.

I know this post is almost a week old but chemdog should smell really funky. Maybe you got an expression that was not or it was not dried and cured well. The chem I get smells like meat and onions with a touch of poop smell. It doesn't taste too good to me (well, takes getting used to if you have been vaping citrusy sativas), but the effect is stellar. I have found some OG crosses have that meaty taste as well, like the tahoe I get, but nowhere near the intensity. I'm lucky and get cannabis that is cured well. Only once at the dispensary I go to did I get flowers that was dried too quickly.

HomeFree,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

KillaKali831

Okay that's the exact same one I was planning on buying. Can you tell me what you dislike about it? What size did you get 9.5 or 12 inch? I planned on getting it every since I seen this function video. Search dhgate: Clone Wars, Return of the Torus on YouTube.

KillaKali831,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

MySega

Okay that's the exact same one I was planning on buying. Can you tell me what you dislike about it? What size did you get 9.5 or 12 inch? I planned on getting it every since I seen this function video. Search dhgate: Clone Wars, Return of the Torus on YouTube.

I got the 9.5" and the lotus is restrictive and makes the initial pull on this piece more effort than I like. I'm sure it is fine for those who regularly use oil. It functions as it is supposed to and if I were a regular dabber, I'm sure I'd rate it a 5/5.

_WaxPayne_

Vid Please!! I'm debating between the CCG version or Kathy. CCG is a Incycler while the Kathy is a Klein.

I took really quick on my phone still messing with water levels and my brother dropped the carb cap 1/2 way between the dab lol I'll try to get something better up tomorrow :)

EDIT:

Got another vid of a non capped dab to help show the vortex Enjoy :ko:

Last edited:

b0

Cloudy...

I took really quick on my phone still messing with water levels and my brother dropped the carb cap 1/2 way between the dab lol I'll try to get something better up tomorrow :)

EDIT:

Got another vid of a non capped dab to help show the vortex Enjoy :ko:

Wow nice function!! Have been wanting a proper recicler from some time and this looks really nice :D

KillaKali831

What's up guys. Today is an exciting day! I received both pieces I ordered from Steven on dhgate and I gotta say I don't know what all the hate is about for the seller because in my opinion he's a fantastic seller! Here's a video of the unboxing for both bongs. I ordered on May 19th and already received them today on the 23rd! Ridiculously fast shipping IMO that's the type of shipping I expect when I order something here in the states! I live in central California. Both pieces are GREAT no imperfections great percolators great welds and I especially love the base on both of them they're very wide and I can't see me tipping these over anytime soon. I'll be uploading function tests and videos once my ddave kit comes in later this week. Anyways here's the link to my video hope you enjoy it. Thanks to everyone on the site for helping me narrow down my choices I appreciate it. Sorry about the orientation of the video and quality I did it on my cell phone with one hand.

_WaxPayne_

Must be a damn good week for shipping in China because the 60mm gridded stemline from Hfy is already here !!! Didn't think that this would even really be gridded but it is . Not as much diffusion holes as the OG but it stacks like crazy. Was a little smaller than expected but it would make a good travel piece or go to. Here's some pics. Will get full water test vid later.

2nlh1k9.jpg

iyir1t.jpg

27ywldw.jpg

MySega

Must be a damn good week for shipping in China because the 60mm gridded stemline from Hfy is already here !!! Didn't think that this would even really be gridded but it is . Not as much diffusion holes as the OG but it stacks like crazy. Was a little smaller than expected but it would make a good travel piece or go to. Here's some pics. Will get full water test vid later.

Def wanna see a vid of this. This may be the piece I have been looking for. Looks like it would go well with my lotus.

_WaxPayne_

Def wanna see a vid of this. This may be the piece I have been looking for. Looks like it would go well with my lotus.

Dude I'd been trying to find a decent gridded stem on places like ioffer and dhgate for literal years. This one is the closest I've come to it without ordering one of the JM flow knockoffs. I'll try to make a decent slo mo vid of function , apologies in advance that the quality isn't good from my phone .

Shout out to Hfy for having this shit at my door from China in about 3 days ! Kathy was quick too! Anything from China in less than a week is pretty amazing .

abcd5432

My package arrived as well.
Only 1 piece though despite the fact that it said on the shipping on DHGate that 2 were supposed to be in the package. Due to USPS delivering to my APT front office I wasn't able to refuse delivery if I didn't want it.

Anyway, took the package home, open it up, the glass nail is crooked (still fits the piece though but just crooked and doesn't sit well at all), and the dome piece for it is chipped. With the glass nail it's more that it doesn't sit well.

The extra bowl piece I got for free was perfectly fine though.

I got a Cake bong with a matrix perc. So the function of it is just like I expected from my mobius matrix glass perc. Actually it feels even better because the mobius bong I have definitely takes some pull to get started. Not a lot, but I think this is due to the downstem. This Matrix downstem is great. So I'm quite happy with the overall function of the piece. I definitely am interested in trying other percs again, but I haven't been more happy than with a matrix perc.

We'll see how the other 2 come, I got some video footage to splice together of the unpacking/function.

Also, the packaging was extremely suspect. My package was a bubblewrap enclosure taped over a styrofoam enclosure that encased everything. It got here still, but I mean not even a box?

Overall, I'm happy with the piece, not happy with everything else, but we'll see how it all ends up.

I hope my other 2 pieces come tomorrow. I really want to use the fab egg bong next.

Value wise, especially for the piece I got, I definitely recommend people get it. For $20, it's worth it. Basically a cheaper d020d piece.

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep

2nlh1k9.jpg

iyir1t.jpg

27ywldw.jpg
You have a link? I love gridded percs!

Edit: well they have the wrong function video up.

@Stevenski After looking at the pics, it looks to me to be a 14mm.

Last edited:

_WaxPayne_

He gives you enough details to find it. I think he didn't link it because it has a logo.

Go to this shop. It's hfy_glass if the link is not allowed.

Start looking after it gets around the 29 dollar range.

This ^^^Luckily it's not 37$ like the original listing was when I added it to saved cart items a while back

This makes me feel more confident with taking a punt on one. Is the joint 14 or 18mm as the description says 18 but the pictures say 14mm?

14mm !!! I thought it would be 18mm too and bought a 18mm nail to accompany it . I had to take dabs using those cheap "Quartz" honey buckets

Lol gonna grab a 14-14 male connection and hook a banger to it for now until my drop downs come in.

Last edited:
_WaxPayne_,
Reactions: Stevenski

herb forester

What's up guys. Today is an exciting day! I received both pieces I ordered from Steven on dhgate and I gotta say I don't know what all the hate is about for the seller because in my opinion he's a fantastic seller! Here's a video of the unboxing for both bongs. I ordered on May 19th and already received them today on the 23rd! Ridiculously fast shipping IMO that's the type of shipping I expect when I order something here in the states! I live in central California. Both pieces are GREAT no imperfections great percolators great welds and I especially love the base on both of them they're very wide and I can't see me tipping these over anytime soon. I'll be uploading function tests and videos once my ddave kit comes in later this week. Anyways here's the link to my video hope you enjoy it. Thanks to everyone on the site for helping me narrow down my choices I appreciate it. Sorry about the orientation of the video and quality I did it on my cell phone with one hand.
I wasn't commenting on the product quality, and already posted in the review thread. Although 3 out of 5 pieces from them did come significantly defective. They obviously don't QC. Certainly lots of people get lucky like you, but also plenty here have not, some repeatedly. It's the problem shipments where the lies and lengthy game-playing ensue. Just beware if you end up dealing with them over a dispute. Better to go through DHGate CS first and follow thier delicate process, rather than trust the word of this store owner through email. I got screwed using the latter method, which is a shame because they have some very nice designs and I'd like to buy more. But now I'll never do business with them again.

herb forester,

abcd5432

Just want to update on my Kathy experience really quickly.
I had gotten PMs saying Kathy had thin glass. So far, that seems to be correct but we'll see when my other 2 pieces arrive on Tuesday.

I'm not sure of the extra complexity/cost of making the glass thicker, but it seems like a very silly thing to skimp on since if all of these sellers just used thick glass from the start, it would increase the sales potential quality of their pieces dramatically.

abcd5432,
Reactions: Maitri
Top Bottom