Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ezd

JoDa's work is amazing, I reached out to him yesterday but unfortunately he's not doing recyclers just yet. If you want a banger hanger or minitube though, definitely worth checking out.

Justpassedu

Joda does make some sweet glass. I have a few of his stems. They are all quality. I was looking for a somewhat larger sized piece like a bubbler or recycler.

Justpassedu,

YungLeaner

I been checking out a few glass forums for some heady glass , it's crazy I have seen some real tiny heady type pieces going for over $2,000 depending on the artists. I wanted to grab something interesting bc I got so much China glass but the prices are just way out of my range for most of what I like.
2000 is way upper end. This isn't really cheap bubbler talk but if you PM me I know many artists from whom you can get a very high quality heady for WELL below that. There's a guy who sells stuff on Reddit that regularly makes full color Rigs for around 100. Instagram is crawling with talented and fairly affordable artists. IMO almost anything around 2k is either overpriced or a piece from one of around 20 artists. @ezd Axis wolf is VERY talented at what he does. He also makes 18mm female rigs which is awesome if you vape and is very rare in non-scientific glass, especially recyclers.

EDIT: @Justpassedu i see you were looking for a bigger piece. Axis wolf is top notch for the price but I really like sovereignty glass as well. The big bubbler style isn't popular in American scientific glass although C2 creations and Sky glass are exceptions. Don't get anywhere near illadelph

Gramin

Just ordered the FC-MOD. I hope it arrives fairly soon and I don't get a dodgy one. I've ordered 3-4 pieces from DHGate before and haven't had a bad experience yet. This is my first order from Steven however. I will grab the FC-Mouthpiece later on if I decide to get an Evo.

Onezero

Hey guys.

Im new here but Ive been reading these forums for a while researching some stuff but not being a member.

I bought my first vaporizer ever 3 months ago, a mighty. Since then I have not rolled one single joint. I will definetly once a while smoke a joint with my friends though.

I enjoy the mighty very much and I am not smoking that much at all. Usually once or twice a week.

To my question, I was thinking of purchasing a bubbler for my mighty and making a muzzlemod for the connection to the bubbler. Can someone recommend me a good dh bubbler? My price range is between 30-100 $.
I have no clue what to look for so just hit me up with some options :)

Cheers

FluffMolotov

I've been using the D020 for a good while now and find it to be perfect for most of my needs. I would like to be able to transport my kit around a little better, so am also considering an FC-Mod (looks more compactable) as I enjoy flavorful hits but every now and then a good ramp up in temps to kill a load is required. Only own portable units currently (Arizer Air is my driver) so maybe the FC-Mod is overkill? Then again my grasshopper should be able to milk it up when the hallowed day comes....

Duncan MacLeod

I agree that the d020 bubbler is a great place to start. At ~20 USD shipped, it has been serving all of our needs for a while now. I look at the nicer/ more complicated dhgate pieces somewhat frequently, but I don't know if I can justify spending money on anything when what I have works so well!

PoopMachine

Been over a month since I ordered the Toro knockoff from Kathy. Tracking still hasnt updated. I got a broken English reply that it would be delivered this week.. hasnt even landed in the US so that aint gonna happen. Im done with Kathy.. if I cant find it somewhere else, I just wont get it.

Duncan MacLeod

Been over a month since I ordered the Toro knockoff from Kathy. Tracking still hasnt updated. I got a broken English reply that it would be delivered this week.. hasnt even landed in the US so that aint gonna happen. Im done with Kathy.. if I cant find it somewhere else, I just wont get it.

I'm glad you posted this. I was interested in that piece from her ever since another member shared a photo and a good review. Enough bad press for me to want to stay away. Sorry for your trouble.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm glad you posted this. I was interested in that piece from her ever since another member shared a photo and a good review. Enough bad press for me to want to stay away. Sorry for your trouble.
Just don't order from CHINA during their New Years.

http://aqualabtechnologies.com is better

I have a lot of local glass blowers near by.

I have a bunch of pieces from Kathy and they all took about 2 weeks!
The TORO knock off I have and use with my SOLO and DABBING NAIL.

Modnote: Post edited to correct ataxian's spelling of aqualabs' website.

Last edited by a moderator:

manos

Hi,
I been thinking about getting my second piece of chinese glass for my Evo.
I already got the D020-D, but I think it's a bit to small for me...

I would like a piece that got more volume and I've been looking at the FC 200 and the FC 186,
both seem to be decent sized, but they do look like they would require an ashcatcher or the like to get enough room for the inverted Evo?
Does anyone have any experience with either of these pieces vs. the Evo?

I know a lot of you like the FC-MOD, but it looks almost D020-D sized?
Any recomandations on larger pieces with low diffusion, that fits an Evo, would be highly appreciated.

Excuse my bad english, I'm from Denmark...

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Hi,

I would like a piece that got more volume and I've been looking at the FC 200 and the FC 186,
both seem to be decent sized, but they do look like they would require an ashcatcher or the like to get enough room for the inverted Evo?

Any recomandations on larger pieces with low diffusion, that fits an Evo, would be highly appreciated.

You want volume? Get the FC-UFO. Great the EVO. I have the GB-187 and its also great with the EVO.

Hi,

This is one of my latest favorite pieces for my EVO its got great diffusion with a good can size packs flavor
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/sovereignty-glass-pint-size-natty-neck-pillar/258860103.html
Video at bottom of page

Last edited:
Cannabis Connoisseur,
Reactions: manos

PoopMachine

You'll get it..my tracking is always jacked with Kathy..especially with their 6 month new year holiday..lol

Just don't order from CHINA during their New Years.

http://aqualabtechnologies.com is better

I have a lot of local glass blowers near by.

I have a bunch of pieces from Kathy and they all took about 2 weeks!
The TORO knock off I have and use with my SOLO and DABBING NAIL.

Modnote: Post edited to correct ataxian's spelling of aqualabs' website.

I ordered 2 weeks before CNY specifically so this didnt happen. They didnt ship before CNY and its been sitting ever since.

Ive only ordered from Kathy 3 times. The first one she sent me the wrong piece and then wanted me to pay to send it back. DHGate sided with her. I wasnt going to send a $15.00 piece back, it would have cost more than that to send it. Second time it arrived really quick so I thought she had her shit together. Third time is this time and its going down like I feared it would. At the rate things are going, it will be March before I see something that was ordered in mid January.

I always expect to get jerked around like this with them but tracking not updating for a month is a little excessive even with CNY in there. They had plenty of time to ship before CNY and didnt. It supposedly shipped a week before CNY and CNY has been over for 10 days and it still hasnt updated.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I ordered 2 weeks before CNY specifically so this didnt happen. They didnt ship before CNY and its been sitting ever since.

Ive only ordered from Kathy 3 times. The first one she sent me the wrong piece and then wanted me to pay to send it back. DHGate sided with her. I wasnt going to send a $15.00 piece back, it would have cost more than that to send it. Second time it arrived really quick so I thought she had her shit together. Third time is this time and its going down like I feared it would. At the rate things are going, it will be March before I see something that was ordered in mid January.

I always expect to get jerked around like this with them but tracking not updating for a month is a little excessive even with CNY in there. They had plenty of time to ship before CNY and didnt. It supposedly shipped a week before CNY and CNY has been over for 10 days and it still hasnt updated.
Sorry!

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Thanks for the suggestions, but are those pieces really that much bigger in volume compared to D020-D at 9"?
I would like a piece that can contain all the vapor until I unplug (lifts) the Evo, right now I feel like I'm inhaling 2/3 of the vapor before I unplug the Evo...

Thanks

Can second this. Just got it yesterday and it is now my go to piece for my Evo. Low diffusion and nice can size. Also ordered the 187 but Steven forgot it in the order, but has resent it.
Small clip of me using it with my Evo today :

https://vid.me/3oC3
Mods you edited this but @Mangos and @manos are two different members.

sChris

Account Closed
I bought a d020-D and a quick thank you to everybody who suggested it! Super cheap and its really got my interest going in glass. It even came within about 15 working days over Chinese new year, which is pretty reasonable.

So now obviously I need something a little bigger and perhaps more interesting. Ive got my eye on one of these,

http://m.dhgate.com/product/fc-toru...uality-12/266893675.html#st-storehome-17-null

But I seem to change my mind every few days looking on here:lol:

shark sandwich

"shit sandwich"
Accessory Maker
@galacticdad

I have steven's rattlecan, the d-cycler from cleanclearglass, and two eggs- from cnmengglass and kathy.

Of these, the rattlecan is my preferred piece for dabbing, by far. It has good flavor and feel, and a very robust construction. I think steven's rattlecan is the only iteration that is constructed and functions correctly. I recommend getting a drop down if you'll be using it with an enail. You can get one from Oregon Glass Blower, whose are far superior to those from DHgate.

Last edited:

CameraNerd

Jesus, i feel like i broke up with my girlfriend... i really wanted that ftk hahaha... They gave me my refund after two failed shipments.. so, steven is back in my good grace (though i think CNY pisses everyone off hah) I am going to order 3 pipes today.. 2 from steven and one more... im going to get the 710 (rattle can banger view is the reason, i havent read a single bad review of 710(steven) but have read 2+x that the view of rattle can is obnoxious)

This leaves me with a need for a (fuck)combustion flower piece. I have d020, a fab egg, soon to have the 710 and FTK. Want something super small, that has high diffusion and no splash back... I find myself strangely drawn to percolators that are welded to the bottom of the pipe. any ideas?

also, has any one found a glass U shape 14mm adapter? i wanna use my (old) divinci, but certainly need some sort of gadget to hook it up. Thanks again! Ill be sure to post reviews of my new deliveries!

But I seem to change my mind every few days looking on here:lol:
HAHAHA exactly bro, exactly. easy solutino is to just keep ordering and cleaning for your friends birthday presents. i cant believe i have already ordered over 10 of these pipes and broken half of them

Last edited:
CameraNerd,
Reactions: Taz
Top Bottom