Cheap High Quality Bubbler

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist

Pillar perc with showerhead bubbler from CCG. The glass quality is amazing and the base is really sturdy as well. I can tell the glass quality/work is so much better Kathy's fab egg, which I already dropped and smashed :ko:. The smoke goes into the dry compartment first and then shoots into the showerhead perc and then up the pillars. Pretty sick.

Hey Pousy, digging that piece. Mind if I ask where you got it and how much it was?

AgentofChaos,

galacticdad

absolutely loving the 14mm straight fab from steven. this guy came out nice despite the pieces hes been shipping out recently. also reinforced my love for smaller pieces.. the fc-ball and even the d020-2s are bigger and require more lung power which im not a big fan of for concentrates

Last edited:

Pousy

Pousy,

John Lewus

I'm considering this FC-186 on DHGate for use with my Herbalizer:

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/advance-booking-2015-new-high-quality-glass/218127444.html

Any thoughts on this glass? I love the diffusion of one honeycomb perc, so I'm guessing this will be twice as fun. ;)

Also, I need a 90 degree GonG adapter so that I can fit this SSV tubing on it. Any recommendations on where I can get that?

http://silversurfervap.com/index.ph...icks-screens-misc/replacement-hose-10-ft.html

NPQOOzm.jpg

I have this piece and like it for my high temp hits because of the extra diffusion. I don't use it too much because it does take quite a bit of lungs just to get it started. Check out my Rube Goldberg glass setup. I use some custom adapters from Oregon Mike so that I can capture reclaim on the hemp fibers. The other adapters were just some random 18mm female/female adapters I got cheap off dhgate to give me height. I also have a bunch of 18mm male/male adapters so I can do any height adjustment I need. The FC-MOD works better with a different combo of adapters for example. This keeps my glass surprisingly clean. Hemp fibers are a must for me when doing oil because it captures the vast majority of the oil that builds up on glass and gets wasted.

The whip on the end is just so I can vape through the FC-186 without having to get off my chair :)

wLcSshL.jpg

JKVape302

I have this piece and like it for my high temp hits because of the extra diffusion. I don't use it too much because it does take quite a bit of lungs just to get it started. Check out my Rube Goldberg glass setup. I use some custom adapters from Oregon Mike so that I can capture reclaim on the hemp fibers. The other adapters were just some random 18mm female/female adapters I got cheap off dhgate to give me height. I also have a bunch of 18mm male/male adapters so I can do any height adjustment I need. The FC-MOD works better with a different combo of adapters for example. This keeps my glass surprisingly clean. Hemp fibers are a must for me when doing oil because it captures the vast majority of the oil that builds up on glass and gets wasted.

The whip on the end is just so I can vape through the FC-186 without having to get off my chair :)

wLcSshL.jpg

This is a serious set-up.

CameraNerd

smh
Steven came back to work yesterday from CNY. Says his factory opens next week. Told me that the replacement pipe wouldnt leave before next Monday. I just sent them a valentine telling them they have 24 hours to give me a working tracking number, or my credit card company would simply charge it back for non-delivery. I should point out that they asked me to "remind them" two weeks later when they came back from CNY on 15th.

Sad, FTK looks awesome for the peeps whose pipes function. My two broke ass pipes werent worth the cardboard they were shipped in. Now i need to fall in love with a new piece... i really liked that elvis klein rig someone reviewed a while back. I want something super small that will function primarily as a flower combuster (14mm) that will also perform well with a q banger.

I have changed my mind about the best DHGATE policy.
fucking buy two pipes from two dif vendors, because one of the them, no matter how many fabulous reviews, is likely to do something strange. This will bother you less if the other vendor is on thier game. so... china glass is 1/10 the cost, but you need to buy two, so its actually 1/5 the cost by my evaluation....eventually you might have twice the pipe though, which is a really nice bonus.
Theres my $.02

Last edited:

little maggie

Before I start a thread I thought I would check here: Can someone recommend how they clean the DO20? I have no problem with other glass but no matter what I do there are particle throughout that I can't remove.

little maggie,
Reactions: Morty

Kanna_Kult

I've been interested in a diffusion pump rig for a while because it seems to be the "holy grail" of flavor chasers percs, especially for vaping concentrates. I would buy one of the authentic pieces if I had $450 to drop on one rig but that won't be the case for the foreseeable future. I like the looks of the rattle can but I really want to buy American, so that leaves me with the (liscensed) grav labs copies, does anyone know where I can get one with the grav AND bates logo? (I know the older ones only have the grav logo, and I want the one with the bates glass logo as well) I know they made the bubbler style diffusion pump for a while but I've seen pics of diffusion pump tubes by grab labs to which surprised me because I didn't know grav made copies of both of those designs. Does anyone know of a good online retailer with either the tube or bubbler with the bates logo?

Kanna_Kult,

nemo

Before I start a thread I thought I would check here: Can someone recommend how they clean the DO20? I have no problem with other glass but no matter what I do there are particle throughout that I can't remove.
perhaps the case is calcification from the water? .. it happens to me when i rinse the glass a few times with hot water instead of using acetone+salt.. when i finally clean it with acetone, i notice a white coating that does not come off... what works for me is soaking with some hydrochloric acid which semi-dissolves the white coating and then acetone+salt as usually to scrub off what is left

nemo,

Duncan MacLeod

Jam your finger in the joint, put your palm on the mouthpiece, and shake like crazy! With a cleaning fluid (iso alcohol) inside, of course. I'll do the same with a little bottled water when I'm done, too, so that the glass isn't foggy from the tap water.

Duncan MacLeod,

matthend

i use everclear first for the d020, let it soak for a couple of hours shaking the shit out of it every so often. I then pour that into a pyrex and put in the top of a cabinet to evap. The glass then gets sea salt poured excessively into both orifices, followed by hot water and more shaking. The final step is dawn and more water, which results in a sparkly new looking D020

matthend,

ReggieB

I mostly use hot water to clean my bubbler, not quite boiling, be careful plugging holes as hot water can be a bit aggressive under pressure.

I usually plug just the downstem as it's the lowest point of leakage, then give it a good shake, obviously being careful with the mouthpiece as water can still escape. Rinse and repeat as necessary.

If there is some unusually stubborn gunk in there, I'll wait until the bong has cooled to make sure the iso doesn't boil off in an enclosed space and use a tiny bit of iso but only as a last resort, then a few rinses with hot and cold water to make sure it's cleared.

ReggieB,

KimDracula

Is it just hard water? I don't use my tap water at home any more because it's really bad this way. It leaves big stains so I switched to distilled water. I clean with 91% iso and microwaved distilled water. If the problem is hard water CLR will take care of it but that stuff's gross so I would recommend wearing gloves, rinsing super-thoroughly, and don't use it in a more concentrated form than suggested on the bottle (it's really sudsy). PBW won't take care of the hard water stains if that is what they are and can even leave stains of its own if you leave it in for too long.

KimDracula,

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Does anyone have the FC-Mod and the FC-UFO, I was wondering which was least resistant.

My FC-Mod broke and I honestly don't really like my D020-d or Straight fab for my Nano or EQ.

I don't know what it is with the D020-d that I don't like, it feels tight compared to the FC-mod yet it's stem is thicker though feels tighter on the throat. Perhaps it's the mouthpiece. I don't like hunching over to hit it at my desk either. I really just use it for dabs once in a while.

I've also been looking for a good 14mm piece for my Lotus but haven't had any luck. Something like a small low diffusion bubbler. If anyone knows of one that be great!

Thanks in advance! :tup:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Does anyone have the FC-Mod and the FC-UFO, I was wondering which was least resistant.

My FC-Mod broke and I honestly don't really like my D020-d or Straight fab for my Nano or EQ.

I don't know what it is with the D020-d that I don't like, it feels tight compared to the FC-mod yet it's stem is thicker though feels tighter on the throat. Perhaps it's the mouthpiece. I don't like hunching over to hit it at my desk either. I really just use it for dabs once in a while.

I've also been looking for a good 14mm piece for my Lotus but haven't had any luck. Something like a small low diffusion bubbler. If anyone knows of one that be great!

I like a D022 for the NANO.
The UFO works for the NANO and many others.
I use a small mouth-piece for my UFO.
The WHIP I use a food grade type sometimes as well.

UFO is pretty versatile @Bongologist

gaseous_clay

ooh that is so cool! BTW where to get a replacement FC-MOD ashcatcher? broke mine :( does Steven sell them?
Yes. Steven does sell the ashcatcher on its own (with perc.)

I noticed a slight difference from the original (ordered my FC-MOD the 1st day) in that the bottom of the ashcatcher isn't as squared off. No big deal. Not as big as that the joint isn't level and you can easily see that it's a little off... not as bad as some though!

gaseous_clay,
Reactions: ataxian

Nugg

The fc-donut was my favourite (before those dirty cops came to my house and took it) with the lotus. Had to cut tiny notch out of the wood though to get it to clear the stem.

BuQqz0N.jpg

vicious916

Dab Connoisseur
Pulled the trigger on the FC-FTK even though I'm gonna have to wait a while before it ships and ordered the toro grail clone it shipped really fast super excited to see how it compares to the real thing

vicious916,

weenstoned

Almost a month in and my tracking from Kathy hasnt updated since "Acceptance".. shoulda known better than to do business with her again.

Have you messaged her at all? Have had similar situations where messaging the vendor after tracking not updating for a while and then they actually send it. Not saying it is right or not annoying, but unfortunately necessary sometimes.

weenstoned,
Reactions: Mangos
Top Bottom