Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Rick

Zapman
I perused this thread a little but did not see our Zapubler. Yes, they are currently out of stock but we will be getting more soon. Vito has a vid on my thread. They come with a short 14 mm GonG stem that fits Zaps. Hand made in the Pacific Northwest.
DSCF3190.jpg

DSCF3188.jpg

http://aromazap.com/stems/upright-glass-bubbler/zap-ubler

natural farmer

I perused this thread a little but did not see our Zapubler. Yes, they are currently out of stock but we will be getting more soon. Vito has a vid on my thread. They come with a short 14 mm GonG stem that fits Zaps. Hand made in the Pacific Northwest.
DSCF3190.jpg

DSCF3188.jpg

http://aromazap.com/stems/upright-glass-bubbler/zap-ubler

These are VERY nice pieces!!! Any idea on approximately when will they be available and if they can be shipped to Europe?
They could also fit the Solo great if joined with the GonG stem from PV! I think I 'll go with these instead of a bigger glass tube or bubbler. They are so elegant... :ko:

natural farmer,
Reactions: Ville23

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
I had already spammed them in the UD thread but didn't think to post them here as well. Thanks Rick, I guess those belong here too at that price point :tup:

There also is a special log-vape water filtration thread if I remember correctly, perhaps you'd want to post them there as well if you haven't already.

OhTheAgony,

Rick

Zapman
ili , our products are only available in the US. US sales keep us busier than we like to be most of the time.
Thanks for the comments.
I am finding I get them when I get them. Tim, The Glass God is very busy these days so getting our special stuff takes extra time and can be hit and miss.

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
You know what, I think you're right :lol:

I guess I wasn't to sharp yesterday, never mind.

OhTheAgony,

VapeVoice

Saw this one earlier in the thread and then saw that it was just like the vapor brothers vape bubbler and couldn't resist any longer so I just ordered it for $51 shipped.

VP-0022-2T.jpg

Should be here in a couple days and I will post a video and full review. Looking forward to this one!

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Yeah, that's the one I bought. Had some confusion getting it shipped, but the seller was very nice and refunded the shipping. Plus... I ended up getting it on the original estimated delivery date. Its a nice piece. Probably my favorite one. I added some seed beads to it, earlier this week and it really hits smooth and a large amount of vapor, even on exhale. Even without the beads, its very easy to vape a trench to dust. Very nice control over your draw, very little noticeable drag.

Oh yeah... if it isn't an unmarked Vapor Bros, then someone made a Hell of an exact clone.

ili , our products are only available in the US. US sales keep us busier than we like to be most of the time.
Thanks for the comments.
I am finding I get them when I get them. Tim, The Glass God is very busy these days so getting our special stuff takes extra time and can be hit and miss.

Man, the more I see those little jewels, the more I want one. I've been thinking my next vape is going to be a log... that awesome little bubbler, seals the deal. Do you have even a sketchy timeline on order/delivery (for log and bubbler)? I'm hoping to come into some funds next month.

BigDaddyVapor,

Ville23

These are VERY nice pieces!!! Any idea on approximately when will they be available and if they can be shipped to Europe?
They could also fit the Solo great if joined with the GonG stem from PV! I think I 'll go with these instead of a bigger glass tube or bubbler. They are so elegant... :ko:
That's a great idea ili!
I was gonna go with an aquavape for the Solo but this seems like a much better option.
Thanks for the tip!

Ville23,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Hello Brothers of the Broke Bastards Glass Consortium!

Today, I bring you the culmination of MUCH thought, experimentation (with this and other pieces), blood, sweat, tears and have built the ULTIMATE budget vapor rig!

Eat my glass, lovers of $200-300-400+ glass pieces, with your fancy names, like Mobius, Ehle, LW, etc. We the members of the Broke Bastards Glass Consortium, have done our work and bring forth a Champion!

All for SEVENTY-FIVE DOLLARS!

First, let me reintroduce you to one of my original pieces.

20120312_224627.jpg

Cheapo $40 water pipe, MFLB WPA, crappy slitted down-stem and dome perc.

I give you my latest and greatest and ONLY vapor creation!

(Little dirty... its been getting good use. Also, the WPA angle looks higher than it actually is. Grind holds fine in trench.)
20120419_192050.jpg

Cheapo water pipe - $40, MFLB WPA, Cheapo 3-arm tree perc - $20, "Roor" downstem - $15 = Vapor Bliss for $75!!!

20120419_192136.jpg

Cheapo no-name 3-arm perc. It ain't pretty but it fires correctly, even with those open ends. - $20

20120419_192115.jpg

"RooR" downstem. This baby rocks! Fires perfectly, from the 1st row, to the last. - $15

20120419_192222.jpg

The last round of diffusion. Keeps your lips moist (little bit of splashback, if pulling hard) and together with the rest of the package, is that last little extra that completes the whole package.

Eat your hearts out! ;)

EDIT: I'll try to get video up tonight.

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Hey now, don't knock my precious Ehle :myday:

This baby was only 50 bucks (not your cheap dollars though, I'm talking real euro's here :lol: ) including the diffused downstem, so it still fits in this thread perfectly.

minip1010549.jpg

But looking at your collection Big Daddy, it seems it doesn't have to be expensive glassware to turn us in to collectors :lol:

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Thanks. I love it so much I find it hard to justify buying anything else to be honest, basically it does everything I need it to and I find it very comfortable to use. It's the 250, here's a shot of it together with my 500ml bend neck (which I sold together with my SSV):

minip1010551.jpg

It's a bit hard to tell the size difference from that pic though, I should have lined them up side by side in hindsight.

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Haha, I was going to say they look very similar in size, but then I noticed that the 500ml was further back.
The 250 really is a nice piece, mine didnt come with a diffuser, but I picked up a cheap ($10) g-spot diffuser for mine.

Honestly, IMO you don't really need anything more fancy than that for vapor, but just because you don't need it, doesn't mean it isn't nice ;)

Frederick McGuire,

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
Yeah, it does look that way in the picture. It is a good 3" taller though even with the bend neck, and a bit wider too.

Over here they usually come without a downstem so you can pick your own. But the 500ml was actually my very first waterpipe (not counting the cheap stuff I'm not using anyway, like my stinking Mojo bong for instance), so I just went with what was recommended. I think the Gspot ones are almost the same but have fewer holes.

Have you ever tried one of those little hammer-shaped bubs Frederic? I was just wondering how those compare to a full size bubbler. I have the Weedstar I posted a few pages back, but to be honest it's a lot harsher to the throat than my Ehle (which makes sense because the airpath is shorter and it holds less water), I hope it's not the same with a full-size bub.

OhTheAgony,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
You got an Ehle for $68 (US)? Sweet... here in the States, we wouldn't touch an Ehle for that, unless we got a close friend completely @#$%faced and took advantage of his kindness. We have to consider you a Glass Snob. Sorry. Its a rude reality (but one, we all secretly want to join)...

Anyway... for REAL members of the Broke Bastards Glass Consortium, I give you El Vaporita! (or something like that).

Click on the image and expand video to full screen. Also turn your speakers down.

(Little puff of vapor at 0:47)

BigDaddyVapor,
Top Bottom