Cheap High Quality Bubbler

OhTheAgony

here for the chicks
You got an Ehle for $68 (US)? Sweet... here in the States, we wouldn't touch an Ehle for that, unless we got a close friend completely @#$%faced and took advantage of his kindness. We have to consider you a Glass Snob. Sorry. Its a rude reality (but one, we all secretly want to join)...

It was a little less even. I think I payed 24,95 for the tube and another 17 euro's for the downstem, so that comes down to about 55 of your US dollars at todays rates I believe.

I'm a Wannabe Glass Snob at best though, the broke bastard description still would be a better fit. But I am working on it :brow:

That's doesn't include the diffused downstem yet, unfortunately.

OhTheAgony,

VapeVoice

Haha. just saw that the other day and thought I'd pass it on for those interested. Does look like a very good deal. As for the Pipes Daddy vape bubbler, just got it in today. It shipped from Washington state and got here to outside Orlando in 2 days using USPS parcel mail! So I got it on 4/20 which makes me happy to begin with. A little holiday gift to myself. I just hit it with my DBV and I LOVE it. Great little piece and it was like $51 or $52 bucks shipped. Cooled down the vapor nicely, hits smooth, firing perfect. Easily looks, feels, and acts like something I would pay more for. I have family in town and will be at Disney a lot this weekend but, once I get a minute I will make a video. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone looking for a nice, inexpensive glass bubbler!

VapeVoice,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I've got a very similar piece, but it's a beaker bottom.
I usually put the water a bit higher in ther tree perc, it adds drag, but makes the dome function as a perc a bit.

Nice vid :tup:

Frederick McGuire,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I've got a very similar piece, but it's a beaker bottom.
I usually put the water a bit higher in ther tree perc, it adds drag, but makes the dome function as a perc a bit.

Nice vid :tup:
thanks, yea after putting some ice in (had to wait for it to freeze) it melted down and
hit that sweet spot of full, but not too full that it runs down to the bottom perc

edit - nice collection of glass there! i see u also have the omi
if you like it, but need more power you should check out the persei and
the omi v2.5 (almost released) i can now medicate and walk in public ;)
(i also use the dart cart by tv, but two many reloads for public)

Bob Loblaw,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
http://www.iheartchaos.com/post/102...&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=scribol.com

i don't know about high quality, but this baby is definitely cheap. will some bored ingenious stoner
who understands plastics make me a mold of this!

tumblr_lrlq6wglre1qcbo9lo1_500.png

Polmol

I'm semi off-topic but wikipedia says a study shows that water filters out more THC than tar. I was wondering if you guys had any thoughts on this?

Polmol,

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
I'm semi off-topic but wikipedia says a study shows that water filters out more THC than tar. I was wondering if you guys had any thoughts on this?

water is polar. THC is non-polar. the THC will not dissolve in water. THC has a very very low water solubility (as stated in this wikipedia article). however, when using cold water vs. hot water, cold water will cause the vapor to condensate at a higher rate onto the sides of a water piece as opposed to hot water.

HighlyEducatedScholar,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
you are correct. thc is an oil, which is non-soluble in water. However it can be "caught" and concentrated around the water line of your piece. my rigs are used for oil only and you can see, just after a few uses, water filtered oil all over the inside. i don't use water pieces in general for herb for the same reason you posted. the oil in my rig can be reclaimed and used. the nasty stuff in ur bong, can't really. (at least i wouldn't want to smoke that.) for temp cooling while combusting (sacriledge!) i use an incredibowl. for oil or vaping, water is ok as it can be reclaimed. my 2 cents

Bob Loblaw,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
Whatever it filters out is more than made up for by the comfort water filtration gives a hit IMO.
I'd think the ability to more easily hold the hit in also negates the loss a bit too.
I see more buildup on the sides of a piece than I'd think were being dissolved in the water.
I know how medicated one is is a subjective thing, but I've never felt noticeably higher one way or the other whether I've hit my solo direct or through water (the solo is the main one I do both for, still skewed towards water filtration like 85% of the time.)

If there is any difference, its negligible.

Another point of data, I felt way higher after hitting my dual solos with 1 stem each, than another time when I had 3 stems relatively quickly (within 1/2 an hour), so again, IMO usage differences between vapes/sessions will be more of a factor.

I'd wager that if you set up a test where you tried 2 different methods,
1 where you use your vape direct draw, hitting whenever you feel necessary.
and another where you hit your vape through glass, but imposed a time limit on yourself between hits/stems/whatever.
The one where you specifically wait a bit longer then you normally would will conserve you more herb IMO...

my :2c:

Frederick McGuire,

Polmol

thanks for the info guys!

water is polar. THC is non-polar. the THC will not dissolve in water. THC has a very very low water solubility (as stated in this wikipedia article). however, when using cold water vs. hot water, cold water will cause the vapor to condensate at a higher rate onto the sides of a water piece as opposed to hot water.

should I use hot water then for best results?

you are correct. thc is an oil, which is non-soluble in water. However it can be "caught" and concentrated around the water line of your piece. my rigs are used for oil only and you can see, just after a few uses, water filtered oil all over the inside. i don't use water pieces in general for herb for the same reason you posted. the oil in my rig can be reclaimed and used. the nasty stuff in ur bong, can't really. (at least i wouldn't want to smoke that.) for temp cooling while combusting (sacriledge!) i use an incredibowl. for oil or vaping, water is ok as it can be reclaimed. my 2 cents

If I vape herb, couldn't I reclaim it the same way I would using rubbing alcohol with my glass vape (gn0me classic vaporizer) ?

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
thanks for the info guys!

should I use hot water then for best results?

If I vape herb, couldn't I reclaim it the same way I would using rubbing alcohol with my glass vape (gn0me classic vaporizer) ?
no sweat!
i have a buddy who uses hot water instead of cold and enjoys how it opens his lungs. i, however found it revolting on all manner of levels. sounds like you want to reclaim it anyway so i would use whatever temp works for you. and yes, you can easily reclaim vaped oil in ur piece, it should appear fairly similar to the oil in an oil rig, and not at all like "bong water". good luck!

Bob Loblaw,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Our Bubblers which we call the Zapubler will go back in stock tomorrow, Wednesday, at 5 PM Pacific time. They have a 14mm female GonG fitting at the bottom and come with a short 14mm GonG stem to fit Zaps, old and new.
http://aromazap.com/stems/upright-glass-bubbler

OMG! Quit teasing! I don't have the friggin' money for a new vape yet and I am buying a HQ piece of glass, before anything else!

BigDaddyVapor,

f2j

Chaque jour est une chance
Very nice bongs for the price, so bad I ordered a Weed star double bubbler already ^^

f2j,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
HES nice eye.. I am sorry but i can't back up the site with any experience or user data.. Anyway you can always contact them .. If they are right and fine they will respond shortly and answer all your Qs :).

Abysmal Vapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Looks like a wholesaler that only sells to retailers. Those prices are the wholesale/bulk price. Nice... yes they are. I'd buy at least 2 of those pieces. But you have to set up a retailer account, I believe and probably have to download that catalog and order from it.

BigDaddyVapor,
Top Bottom