Cheap High Quality Bubbler

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
@SprayingVomit glad you decided to join us instead of just lurking. Nice collection. I too was wondering if your double barrel was the real deal. I think it is cool that you put the labels on yourself. Like if it was in a shop that kind of thing would enrage me but since you are not trying to scam anyone it is harmless fun.

Now you got me thinking about getting that barrel to funnel recycler and slapping a sticker on it. I think it seems like an improvement on the double barrel.

Do we know anyone who makes stickers like this? I think it would be cool to get a "FC Approved" sticker and put it on all my glass... ;)

Edit:
That is the site I got it from, but that was a little bit ago so they must be sold out. Sorry!

Here are some similar ones on iOffer. Not exactly the same but they look like they may function similarly
https://www.ioffer.com/i/slime-inline-recycler-oil-rig-glass-bubbler-w-ti-bong-565085700
https://www.ioffer.com/i/delta-9-glass-recycler-w-18mm-female-bowl-setup-556716018
https://www.ioffer.com/i/delta-9-glass-disc-recycler-w-18mm-female-bowl-setup-556715404

I didn't realize the coryglass piece had a common shape. Or that others were knocking it off. Or whatever. :)

Thanks BoogerMan.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
luckily that one is a straight neck, so i won't be biting.... I am trying to limit it to at least just one a week now... :p cyclone is next.
7Mt2JuH.jpg

This ASH COLLECTOR TORNADOES!
Cheap low budget setup!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped

ou812?

Big day,I just bought yingman5 rig #187 and the tornado .Whats to say other than man, this place is like crack...........yu cant stop!! 2 in a day for me is nuts along with a new vape. Im gonna be check'n in to glass rehab nxt week:o ....after I break the 2 rigs in...:ko:....................:peace:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Argh! So tough to hold back from buying that tornado - How thick is the glass? It looks rounded on the base, right? I don't really like that

I need to hold off for a bit, Gah! So hard to wait! Damn GAS lol. This thread really is dangerous - I think the mods should add a disclaimer to this thread (big bold red text at the top). This thread is DANGEROUS for your wallet!

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I know, I have unwatched this thread a couple of times now, trying to quit... just can't seem to stop. I like having the variety of percs. I do have a couple of repeat pieces (showerhead and matrix style percs) but I have been trying to gather more of a variety, either a different shape can or perc style than what I already have if I am going to add more. Still haven't seen a sidecar that really grabs me yet...but I do love that style, and being able to see the can better. I am hoping that cyclone is on the larger size compared to the D020 line, I have been trying to find a suitable heavier piece for using the sublimator on. I just don't want it tipping over, and the other pieces I have put it pretty close to the face which isn't ideal either, even though I have successfully used it with many of them.
:science: Glass junkie

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
You can't get away even if you don't read this thread. I tried. Over in the Lotus thread Pigfoot showed that really nice onion bulb ashcatcher as a great combo for the Lotus and a j-hook that gives a perfect view of the glass AND the Lotus. I though "Hey, that ashcatcher is as much as my D020 and 20-T so I won't be buying it", but when I came over here and found this delivered for $18.55 I couldn't resist.
http://www.dhgate.com/product/honey...t/175835954.html#myaccount_orderdetail-1-null

Apparently being a cheap son of a gun isn't enough... ;)

Last edited:

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
Here you go http://www.dhgate.com/product/new-come-mini-globe-glass-bong-glass-water/194444223.html

It doesn't seem to have any kind of perc but I'm going to use it for oil so it's all good. I really digged the form factor, it was a total impulse buy :) The base seems really thick !

Edit : You found it before ! Yeah she really have some great new stuff, it even goes heady :

temp2.0x0.jpg

Wow, thanks for posting that, wish she had new stuff on a front page or somethin'. Here's another one:
colorful-glass-bong-oil-dome-nail-glass-water.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/colorful-glass-bong-oil-dome-nail-glass-water/190477554.html

sure wish she could post some esoteric info like, I dunno, height? Join size?

Very nice vid, thanks for posting!!

also about my favorite china piece... it's really hard to pick, but I would say at this point the 187 seems to be at the top of my go to, for size and function. I would suggest the D022 as a next pick, but it seems out of stock. Between all the smaller pieces, I think the 14mm kathy recycler is my current favorite, but I would say the D020-D would be next in line. I guess I favor that style bubbler for low drag and lots of stacking.

The super mini-rigs are cute and do function, but are a bit of a novelty for me, and I think I wanted them more for having a milestone in the glass movement, part of the glass evolution seeing them shrink down so tiny. Also I hope one of the last side effects of the death rattle of prohibition, we shouldn't have to be so sneaky... but I digress... back to glass goodness.

Great observations. Any interest in the Hitman double barrel? I'm tempted just by the great reviews. Let's hear it for the end of Prohibition II! :clap:

I actually just learned two days ago on reddit that cremation is vaporization!
How cool is that.

Well, they may know better than I, but putting human or animal remains in a chamber, exposing them to flame @ 1400 to 1800F and having them reduced to ash seems like combustion to me........

Here's @PhotoRider's collection. Daaaamn
http://www.amazing-scenery.com/habits/PhotoRider_Glass_Collection/index.htm

I've also bought from Btoc_jewelry twice. I'm in Canada and it would always get to me in less than two weeks via EMS, no complaints here. No need to wait for Kathy, in fact she's the one that's been getting the most complaints here isn't she? My knock-off toro single macro took two months to get here from order date.

My recent order was placed on Mon. (holiday there) and became trackable this morning, it's moved "from the despatch center", so no shenanigans as far as only printing the label. Most recent reports have suggested this type of speed - no complaints on my end. Let's not repeat info that may no longer be true.

Lets Keep this thought alive

I actually made the stickers myself. I own a vinyl printer :lol:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/c9rlmk3uxacwwo6/2014-06-07 11.41.31.jpg

You (or one of our arty types) could do 2 or 3 "FC related" designs, charge a few bucks each, and come out ahead on the deal, I'm sure there would be abundant interest.

Big day,I just bought yingman5 rig #187 and the tornado .Whats to say other than man, this place is like crack...........yu cant stop!! 2 in a day for me is nuts along with a new vape. Im gonna be check'n in to glass rehab nxt week:o ....after I break the 2 rigs in...:ko:....................:peace:

The funny thing is, we (some of us) agonize over the decision, it's not even about the money, just picking the one right for us. It's funny how the non-believers just hate China glass, but it gives us "financially challenged" (or just careful) folks an opportunity to get 95% of the function of pieces costing 10X as much....why fight it?

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Great observations. Any interest in the Hitman double barrel? I'm tempted just by the great reviews.

I like the look of it, but watching the vid, it seems a little chuggy to me, or maybe the water level just wasn't at it's peak performance level. I don't like a lot of drag, and a little concerned that the cyclone will take a bit of a pull to get started, but we'll see. Would like some info on size for the cyclone D20-Q. There isn't much info listed about the size of that one in the Aliex store

budha707

The D022 is my favorite piece.

The D020 is still the best value.

I know there is a lot of excitement around tornado action.
Believe me I'm guilty of all the hype.
We only want to diffuse the vapor anyway.
I will buy some tornado pieces however most of my ash catchers are filling this void.

Pretty fun anyway!

LINK?
havent gotten it yet :( . stiil waiting

Wow, thanks for posting that, wish she had new stuff on a front page or somethin'. Here's another one:
colorful-glass-bong-oil-dome-nail-glass-water.jpg

http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/colorful-glass-bong-oil-dome-nail-glass-water/190477554.html

sure wish she could post some esoteric info like, I dunno, height? Join size?

Great observations. Any interest in the Hitman double barrel? I'm tempted just by the great reviews. Let's hear it for the end of Prohibition II! :clap:

Well, they may know better than I, but putting human or animal remains in a chamber, exposing them to flame @ 1400 to 1800F and having them reduced to ash seems like combustion to me........

My recent order was placed on Mon. (holiday there) and became trackable this morning, it's moved "from the despatch center", so no shenanigans as far as only printing the label. Most recent reports have suggested this type of speed - no complaints on my end. Let's not repeat info that may no longer be true.

You (or one of our arty types) could do 2 or 3 "FC related" designs, charge a few bucks each, and come out ahead on the deal, I'm sure there would be abundant interest.

The funny thing is, we (some of us) agonize over the decision, it's not even about the money, just picking the one right for us. It's funny how the non-believers just hate China glass, but it gives us "financially challenged" (or just careful) folks an opportunity to get 95% of the function of pieces costing 10X as much....why fight it?
u are onesensible man

I like the look of it, but watching the vid, it seems a little chuggy to me, or maybe the water level just wasn't at it's peak performance level. I don't like a lot of drag, and a little concerned that the cyclone will take a bit of a pull to get started, but we'll see. Would like some info on size for the cyclone D20-Q. There isn't much info listed about the size of that one in the Aliex store
the double barrel actually has no cyclone, but it does recycle. it doesnt chug but it does toss the watter around a little before going into the recycler

Last edited by a moderator:

SprayingVomit

Interesting, didn't know they upped their game. I just got my order 2 days ago, so I felt it was recent for me aha, but I know what you mean.

Yea, I was thinking of doing this, instead of taking custom orders like previously mentioned. I have too much on my plate right now to get committed to it though :p

Also, has anyone pointed this out yet?
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/new-come-glass-ash-catch-with-honey-comb/194447697.html
Not really my thing, but this thing is just dope. I would buy it just for that mouthpiece really.

temp2.0x0.jpg

temp2.0x0.jpg

temp2.0x0.jpg

temp2.0x0.jpg

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right

olivianewtonjohn

I'm interested to know how much "suckage" <g> this piece takes but I don't now how to adequately describe it in an objective way. I suppose in comparison to something, but to what?

How much water it holds may help a little.
How much pull it takes for the perc to fire? I think comparing to the D020 would probably be a safe bet since thats probably the most popular

Top Bottom