Cheap High Quality Bubbler

budha707

Hey guys, lurker coming out

D7RgV0NVzorDcN9YfOHDZ1mC6cnjImr1roSuwrkRTEM
i will win in a few days.

budha707,

MuushuPork

I would join this support group lol!

I just bought 3 of the orb/globe rigs. Hopefully one will be near perfect and that one will stay with me and then the other two will be for friends :D It looks like it is 10mm but it could possibly be 14mm. Either is fine with me!

Oh and I asked Kathy if she could get in the JH017 - Hitman Funnel Recycler - that BTOC sells. Hopefully she can and for a cheaper price :brow:
Please keep us abreast of the funnel to kathyhu situation.

Also: could anyone post a comparison photo of the d020-w next to the hitman double barrel knockoff?

MuushuPork,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
Okay so here is how I spend my Friday nights lol :D

Some pieces are not from DHgate so if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Make sure to smoke :leaf: before you watch this. It is almost a 6 minute video :bang:

I hope you enjoy this!

List of pieces in the video in order:
1) D020-W - Sunshinestore DHgate
2) JH010/JH011 Rig - Btoc_Jewelry DHgate
3) JH012 Double Barrel - Btoc_Jewelry DHgate
4) GB-194 - Yingmin5 DHgate
5) GB-187 - Yingmin5 DHgate
6) Gridded Upline Recycler Rig - brotherswithglass.com
7) Stereo Matrix to Honeycomb Recycler Rig - glasspipemaster.com
8) Inline Rig (aka the submarine) - glasspipemaster.com
9) UFO Rig (aka igloo) - glasspipemaster.com
10) Double Stereo Matrix Rig - glasspipemaster.com
11) Matrix (aka double Do20) - pipesdaddy.com
12) Showerhead recycler ashcatcher - thickqualityglass.com
13) Double Honeycomb - thickqualityglass.com

Thats it for now :D

Very nice vid, thanks for posting!!

also about my favorite china piece... it's really hard to pick, but I would say at this point the 187 seems to be at the top of my go to, for size and function. I would suggest the D022 as a next pick, but it seems out of stock. Between all the smaller pieces, I think the 14mm kathy recycler is my current favorite, but I would say the D020-D would be next in line. I guess I favor that style bubbler for low drag and lots of stacking.

The super mini-rigs are cute and do function, but are a bit of a novelty for me, and I think I wanted them more for having a milestone in the glass movement, part of the glass evolution seeing them shrink down so tiny. Also I hope one of the last side effects of the death rattle of prohibition, we shouldn't have to be so sneaky... but I digress... back to glass goodness.

Last edited:

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...

BoogerMan

i got this message from yingmin5

"
Dear friend,
here i send a photo of latest product to you,some of our good customers will receive it,and i also will give a better price to you than others.thanks and best regards"
other_754837157_00.jpg

i think its pretty badass

Ahh I need this one too! Stop making so many awesome pieces China! I will have a glass museum at this rate :doh:

@budha707 do you know if it is 14mm or 18mm? Looks like 14mm...

blankrider

Is there a photo out there of @PhotoRider collection? Like all laid out? I know it is VAST and contains tons of high end and custom stuff that I would gladly trade my left nut for. I'm pretty sure he could fill a room full of display cases that would put quite a few shops to shame.

hanfhead

is high
just bury me in a functional glass coffin (or just ashes in a bubbler ) but that would mean my final act would be combusting :p ha!

:freak:

I actually just learned two days ago on reddit that cremation is vaporization!
How cool is that.

Cremation is the process of reducing human remains to basic chemical compounds in the form of gases and bone fragments. This is accomplished through high temperatures and vaporization. Contrary to popular belief, the cremated remains are not ashes in the usual sense, but rather dried bone fragments that have been pulverized in a device called an electric cremated remains processor. This leaves the bone in a fine sand like texture and color, able to be scattered without any foreign matter.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Is there a photo out there of @PhotoRider collection? Like all laid out? I know it is VAST and contains tons of high end and custom stuff that I would gladly trade my left nut for. I'm pretty sure he could fill a room full of display cases that would put quite a few shops to shame.
I thnk there are links to photo galleries in @PhotoRider 's sig.

blankrider

@SprayingVomit glad you decided to join us instead of just lurking. Nice collection. I too was wondering if your double barrel was the real deal. I think it is cool that you put the labels on yourself. Like if it was in a shop that kind of thing would enrage me but since you are not trying to scam anyone it is harmless fun.

Now you got me thinking about getting that barrel to funnel recycler and slapping a sticker on it. I think it seems like an improvement on the double barrel.

Hopefully Kathy will carry these soon like someone requested. Does anyone in here have one of those yet?

SprayingVomit

Here's @PhotoRider's collection. Daaaamn
http://www.amazing-scenery.com/habits/PhotoRider_Glass_Collection/index.htm

I've also bought from Btoc_jewelry twice. I'm in Canada and it would always get to me in less than two weeks via EMS, no complaints here. No need to wait for Kathy, in fact she's the one that's been getting the most complaints here isn't she? My knock-off toro single macro took two months to get here from order date.

Last edited:

BoogerMan

@SprayingVomit beat me to it lol.

Link to @PhotoRider gallery. Literally it is a gallery of glass haha. Amazing. Everyone has been defeated in this contest.

http://www.amazing-scenery.com/habits/PhotoRider_Glass_Collection/index.htm?1

PLEASE DHgate make this!!
http://www.amazing-scenery.com/habits/PhotoRider_Glass_Collection/dux tripod oiler-1.htm
and this:
http://www.amazing-scenery.com/habits/PhotoRider_Glass_Collection/twisted oiler-1.htm

And so many more! I have officially just lost my mind :wave:

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Okay so here is how I spend my Friday nights lol :D

Some pieces are not from DHgate so if you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Make sure to smoke :leaf: before you watch this. It is almost a 6 minute video :bang:

I hope you enjoy this!

List of pieces in the video in order:
1) D020-W - Sunshinestore DHgate
2) JH010/JH011 Rig - Btoc_Jewelry DHgate
3) JH012 Double Barrel - Btoc_Jewelry DHgate
4) GB-194 - Yingmin5 DHgate
5) GB-187 - Yingmin5 DHgate

This looks like the CoryGlass piece I lust for. I don't see this piece on britherswithglass. Did you maybe mislabel it in that post? If someone has a chinese version of it I would have to consider that, but I think I will save my pennies for the Cory one.

:clap:Well, well, well. The tornado bubbler from Sunshine Store arrived a short while ago. I believe the cheap glass section has found a new champion. The QO-W.
Oh Shit.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Very nice vid, thanks for posting!!

also about my favorite china piece... it's really hard to pick, but I would say at this point the 187 seems to be at the top of my go to, for size and function. I would suggest the D022 as a next pick, but it seems out of stock. Between all the smaller pieces, I think the 14mm kathy recycler is my current favorite, but I would say the D020-D would be next in line. I guess I favor that style bubbler for low drag and lots of stacking.

The super mini-rigs are cute and do function, but are a bit of a novelty for me, and I think I wanted them more for having a milestone in the glass movement, part of the glass evolution seeing them shrink down so tiny. Also I hope one of the last side effects of the death rattle of prohibition, we shouldn't have to be so sneaky... but I digress... back to glass goodness.
The D022 is my favorite piece.

The D020 is still the best value.

I know there is a lot of excitement around tornado action.
Believe me I'm guilty of all the hype.
We only want to diffuse the vapor anyway.
I will buy some tornado pieces however most of my ash catchers are filling this void.

Pretty fun anyway!
i got this message from yingmin5

"
Dear friend,
here i send a photo of latest product to you,some of our good customers will receive it,and i also will give a better price to you than others.thanks and best regards"
i think its pretty badass
LINK?

Last edited:

BoogerMan

This looks like the CoryGlass piece I lust for. I don't see this piece on britherswithglass. Did you maybe mislabel it in that post? If someone has a chinese version of it I would have to consider that, but I think I will save my pennies for the Cory one.

That is the site I got it from, but that was a little bit ago so they must be sold out. Sorry!

Here are some similar ones on iOffer. Not exactly the same but they look like they may function similarly
https://www.ioffer.com/i/slime-inline-recycler-oil-rig-glass-bubbler-w-ti-bong-565085700
https://www.ioffer.com/i/delta-9-glass-recycler-w-18mm-female-bowl-setup-556716018
https://www.ioffer.com/i/delta-9-glass-disc-recycler-w-18mm-female-bowl-setup-556715404

blankrider

I think the Kathy complaints are old and that she now has her game together. I had no problems with my recent order and am very pleased with the quality.

I have been forgetting to give my yingmin 187 review. I got it a couple weeks ago. It didn't take to long and was packaged very well. It even had bubble wrap around the outside of the box and the shipping stickers on top of the bubble wrap. I have never seen this done before.

The glass is so sparkling and nice with like no bubbles, cracks, or scratches. The joint seems to have a nice shape and he even sent one with no label like I asked. But...

The perc is crooked and it bugs the shit out of me to the point iI have not even used it. It is not that bad so don't let me stop you from ordering. A normal person might not even notice but I am very particular when it comes to glass. Another user said his was crooked and he just holds it different to correct it. Props to you buddy, I wish I had your laid back attitude.

I don't think I would care so much if this piece was crappy all around but it is really quite nice so I can't get over it. I showed a picture of to a coworker and he didn't understand what the problem is. I will probably sell it to him and could even turn a profit if I wanted so Idk why I'm bitching

That is the site I got it from, but that was a little bit ago so they must be sold out. Sorry!

Here are some similar ones on iOffer. Not exactly the same but they look like they may function similarly
https://www.ioffer.com/i/slime-inline-recycler-oil-rig-glass-bubbler-w-ti-bong-565085700
https://www.ioffer.com/i/delta-9-glass-recycler-w-18mm-female-bowl-setup-556716018
https://www.ioffer.com/i/delta-9-glass-disc-recycler-w-18mm-female-bowl-setup-556715404
I like the recyclers in the links posted I would advise most against the last because I own it and its one of those pieces that have to grow on you. Too much water adds ridiculous drag not enough no recycle I love it for huge mind ripping hits with no choke. Different Vapes (Cloud vs EVO) cause it to perform different. My wife hates it, and I think a lot of members would too due to the restriction. I know thats a buzz killer for some of my more seasoned peers here. I'm still what a lot of us here would consider young so its not a factor I cant deal with but its very noticeable. I believe the Inline without the honeycomb would be more ideal.:2c:

Top Bottom