Cheap High Quality Bubbler

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
i'm heavily considering that Black Leaf Saxo bubbler that you posted BDV. did you grab it off of GC? i've heard mixed reviews about their customer service and would like to hear your comments about them.

edit: Frederick's post on the coupon code makes it THAT much more tempting :uhoh:

HighlyEducatedScholar,

WatTyler

Revolting Peasant
I've not had any problems with GC either. One time I sent back replacement removable perc that wouldn't fit past the mouthpiece of my bong ('twas a different model) and they accepted the return with no problems or arguments. They can be a bit slow on dispatching orders though- I ordered something on the 4th that was only dispatched yesterday.

I love the 10 arm Saxo bubbler, more than I thought I would. My only criticism of it, which I've said before, is that the mouth piece/tube could be improved on. It's a little bit like they made an awesome body, and went to some effort in it (well cut slits, really clean internal work), but then stuck a rather crude 35mm tube mouthpiece on it. I'd have gone for something thinner and more elegant if I was the designer. It really is a super functional piece for the price though.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
i'm heavily considering that Black Leaf Saxo bubbler that you posted BDV. did you grab it off of GC? i've heard mixed reviews about their customer service and would like to hear your comments about them.

edit: Frederick's post on the coupon code makes it THAT much more tempting :uhoh:

So far they've been responsive to my inquires. My script blocking software, screwed up 2 attempts to purchase and they replied to my tickets in a timely manner.

The only thing I'm kind if disappointed in, is that its still sitting in pre-shipping. I received a reply yesterday that said it means, its bring pulled from inventory, wrapped, packaged and sent. Well they must have the slowest shipping deportment around, if they can't do that, in 2 full days.

I'm getting by right now. Said screw it and filled my small beaker with large beads (for weight) and stuck my 11-arm tree on there. Pulls like a dream, great feedback... just ugly as sin. As long as it doesn't break the glass from the weight. I'm using my nice showerhead downstem, which adds significant strength to it, so hopefully it holds, until I get the Saxo.

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
So far they've been responsive to my inquires. My script blocking software, screwed up 2 attempts to purchase and they replied to my tickets in a timely manner.

The only thing I'm kind if disappointed in, is that its still sitting in pre-shipping. I received a reply yesterday that said it means, its bring pulled from inventory, wrapped, packaged and sent. Well they must have the slowest shipping deportment around, if they can't do that, in 2 full days.

I'm getting by right now. Said screw it and filled my small beaker with large beads (for weight) and stuck my 11-arm tree on there. Pulls like a dream, great feedback... just ugly as sin. As long as it doesn't break the glass from the weight. I'm using my nice showerhead downstem, which adds significant strength to it, so hopefully it holds, until I get the Saxo.
Oh man, it takes like 2 weeks or more, I live in the NW area, I ordered 4/20.
I got so tired of checking and rechecking my account that a certain point I forgot about it, I thought they screwed me... One day, I came back home and, voila, there's this huge plastic bag,kind of the one used for grains(white) with a Dutch label :) yeaaaa
All perfectly packed in a big box with enough cushion to be tossed from a plane at 300mph :) individuals packages for every piece, I got a big deal plus free shipping for 3 cool A/Cs, a J mouthpiece,
a 3,5" showerhead stem, fits my old bong and is 14mm female on top, a cool double chambered,
12 slits inline to 8 arm tree A/C which is too much diffusion for my Solo, I decided to leave it for combusters friends :)
All Black Leaf, very pleased with this brand, let me told you, for the price, it's good...

Zangano Cruel,

KushKlowdz420

Herbus Superbus

BDV, if you live in the LA valley, like i do, You're going to wait a month for your peice.
Its coming from Europe.I waited a month for my GlassCity Double Bubbler, you will most likely wait a month for your piece.Thats the bummer about grasscity.

greenmunster

I've made 1 or 2 purchases from GC, and I didn't have any issues.
Regular shipping times, well packaged etc.
Well they must have the slowest shipping deportment around
I made a couple purchases a while back (got the same Nautilus I believe you have/had? Fred) everything was g2g here. Looking at 3 weeks to Ca bdv.

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Thanks for the updates guys. I'm not in the Valley anymore Kush. though I did grow up there, from 6 grade on. Went to Nobel Jr High, Granada Hills High. Lived in Northridge (Reseda and Mayall - between Lansen and Devonshire)... then Tarzana, just south of the BLVD, between Reseda and Lindley.

I'm up in the armpit of California, Bakersfield now.

BigDaddyVapor,

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Err... Lansen? Lassen. I lived closer to Lassen than Devonshire.

And in other news.

THEY SHIPPED MY CHEAP PIECE OF SHIT CHINESE WATER PIPE TODAY!

Woo hoo! I will be sucking crappy diffused vapor, from a $100 Chinese child labor sweat shop piece, any week now!

placetime

here's another cheap one. i assume it's cheap chinese glass, but i don't really know. site says it's $100, but there's no online ordering--will have to check with the lhs that posted it. i haven't seen other pieces like this yet, though.

large_glass_diffusor_pipe.jpg

Zangano Cruel

IG zan.cru (code) zancru (5% NV checkout discount)
here's another cheap one. i assume it's cheap chinese glass, but i don't really know. site says it's $100, but there's no online ordering--will have to check with the lhs that posted it. i haven't seen other pieces like this yet, though.

large_glass_diffusor_pipe.jpg
Hey, Placetime, any link to this weird looking piece????

Zangano Cruel,

placetime

Hey, Placetime, any link to this weird looking piece????
It's pretty sketchy--it's an "adult news and video" store: http://www.aaanews.com/blog/?p=1033
I haven't gone to any of their locations to see if they actually have one of those. And even if they have one, I have no idea if they would ship anywhere. BUT, if someone gets one, post pics and review! :cool:

EDIT: damn Abysmal! how the hell did you find that so fast? :lol:

placetime,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
So now you know the secret i dont have to paste links anymore just pics.. Actually another cool way to search is the google image mode.. you just paste the url ;) or upload the photo :p.

Abysmal Vapor,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Yep agreed, sorry bro' I did not know it was "secret", as I'm a crazy google android! :D

Anyhow I will go for the link, and I want to help and promote (again) my spanish friends from delicatessenglass ...trying to sell quality boro at a good price in Europe is a REAL CHALLENGE if you ask me, so go for it guys, and their inventory is every month more "complete" IMO:
http://www.delicatessenglass.com/ep...bjectPath=/Shops/62546254/Categories/Bubblers

Tubes & the rest are interesting too BTW...

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Wow was just watching DeliGlass ... and then i saw you posted about it..They used to have the VripWater Perk on their site for 50 euro.. which was a real steal and i was in the market for a bong so i jumped on it.. First the guy told me to choose a different piece.. cuz this one wasnt very functional .. anyway.. i told him i want it.. but he said he rechecked and they don't ship internationally LOL and on the next day the piece was marked sold out. Few weeks later We Ship internationally .. LOl :p I guess they are heavy glass addicts and wanted the piece for themselves so they played me :p .
http://www.delicatessenglass.com/ep...bjectPath=/Shops/62546254/Categories/Bubblers

Tubes & the rest are interesting too BTW...[/quote]

Abysmal Vapor,
Delicatessenglass is good shit! i have one of their tubes and really love it :)

i happen to know susantidad personally and have nothing but good to say about him... it was him who turned me on to smoking tiny amounts of hash with the hakko in solid tubes - since that day i haven't used a lighter once and my hash lasts forever :D

and on the topic of cheap bubblers: i recently purchased the black leaf sunny afternoon bubbler and am quite happy with it, although i now know that i prefer straight tubes with the vrip... i think the bubbler would rock in combination with the herbo, i imagine it to being closer to puffin on a joint than ripping a bong- while still being (nearly) all glass.

back to the black leaf bubbler: it's reasonable quality, great if you consider the price, the glass is solid - seems quite stable and like it would survive minor drops and dings, the cuts on my inline aren't 100% clean but diffusion works great and that's the important part... i like it :)

Top Bottom