Cheap High Quality Bubbler

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I really should pick one of these up as a backup/travel piece. Which would you say is best fir a hybrid vape/oil rig?
Travel?
D020 - $28 - $29

Small, Strong, Functional

10,000,000,000 x better than a PNWT

I want to go the other way.
The D020-D is the size I want however I would break the bowl off the first session.

No Bridge support?

The D020 seems sturdier!
The "TKO" is a nice piece however not to travel due to the fragil nature of no support for the stem.

For cheap?
Sturdie?
Functional?
Travel?
Hands down = D020
IC2aL3G.jpg

JmHoOBz.jpg

I use this in the house.
Pretty well made.
Without bridge supports I'll pass regardless If I plan to use it inside or out!

5.5 - 7.0 mm wall thickness minimum.
3.5? Junk!

Too bad they left the bridge support off the D020-D?
How long does it take after it has arrived in the states? My D020-D arrived at the sorting center on 4/24, but no updates since :(
48 hours has been my experience!
However up to 5 day's!
Maybe today?
Let me know if you like it?
I like the size of the can.

Last edited:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Ok guys, sorry in advance for :worms::worms:. Here's a new place for GAS relief.
http://www.usglobalimports.com/default.asp

I found these, thought they look interesting . Also lots of other stuff here at pretty reasonable prices. it's all in one. The nail is attached. There is 8" ($23.99) and 5"($20.99)
http://www.usglobalimports.com/product_p/bu-283.htm
p9qNQiX.jpg

http://www.usglobalimports.com/product_p/bu-282.htm
ymGOsKR.jpg

http://www.usglobalimports.com/product_p/bu-314.htm. 5" vortex bub for $25
IpnuWgR.jpg

http://www.usglobalimports.com/product_p/hgf-6040.htm. Looks nice for <$40!!
nNdmKw1.jpg

Nu11ington

I contacted this seller to try to only get one piece as a "sample" from them to inspect the quality before ordering in bulk. heh heh. this was their response

My boss told me that if it was first proofing, proofing fee and freight RMB 200. We will return the money After you make an order.What about?
Have a nice day!
Ms Nisy

200 RMB is approx $30 usd. my do020-d is on the way but if any of you are interested in this seller I guess you can contact them asking for a 1pc "sample"

http://m.made-in-china.com/company/670455345/productlist

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I patiently await (ok, maybe not so patiently) the CCRA reports from Dangus and PoopMachine. Here is hoping yingmin5 turns out to be as reliable as sunshinestore.

(maybe that should be CGCRA...) :)

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I still really like my infamous bub, it still gets picked as my travel piece, since it's much smaller than the rest and folds up nicely with the removable mouthpiece, fits right in my pocket with the mp swiveled inward. I actually bought a 2nd one for back up that looks much nicer made than my original infamous bub, but it stays put away in a small travel pouch for when the time comes to need it. I doubt I would take the D020 line out as travel pieces, unless I was looking for the size to go with, then the D020 would likely be first pick. Honestly I don't trust knocking these pieces around too much since I see hair line cracks and uneven welds in all of them. I already put the infamous to the test over the last summer, and it rocked my world being out and about, paired well with the Pax and INH at the time. I still have INH and now plan to take lotus out this summer.

:rockon: D022 has landed in LA yesterday so it's just a few more daze to wait for it to make it to my door. Maybe by Fri/Sat?? or Mon at the latest if all goes well. Yes GAS is a bitch, I also didn't really expect these cheap pieces to hold up so well, even with flaws and cracks, they seem sturdier than I was expecting when buying so many. I'll admit it, its a low cost glass obsession. :freak: After the $$ I blew trying out high end pieces, and realizing they were either too big to for me to use, or just too crazy expensive to keep, and selling them off at a LO$$, I have learned the hard way that this cheap glass makes me just as happy to use, and there isn't the guilt of the expense or the fear of breakage due to the expense... that makes up for lack of quality IMO. If I was rich I'd be buying up local artist work, but since I'm not...it's cheapsville for me... cheap cheap cheap

equatorgringo

Ok guys so I have been working a little on the 60b replica- the GB-186. Basically the seller might put them up for individual sale for us when he gets back to the office May 5 :clap:

For those interested here is the back and forth (I had messaged off the GB-186 product page not the Roor, he must have been confused at the beginning):

Lamin:
Dear friend,
have a nice day,so glad to receive your inquiry,my friend.
if you wanna buy 1 sample to check the quality,you can go to our online store to buy,pls click the link:
http://www.dhgate.com/store/product/hot-sell-the-newest-glass-bong-glass-smoking/188885599.html
here is our store homepage:
http://www.dhgate.com/store/16228451#st-navigation-storehome
any doubts,pls feel free to contact me
thanks and best regards
lamin

Equatorgringo:
Hello Lamin,
Thank you for your reply. Right now I am only interested in getting a sample of the GB-186. We have a group of 10 people at fuckcombustion.com, we are "glass water pipe enthusiasts"! Some of us have already purchased the smaller roor pipe, but the rest of us are all interested in the GB-186. Do you have 10 in stock that you would be willing to sell and ship to different buyers from our group? Trust me, it will start with 10 but the GB-186 will become very popular very quick, and if you put them for individual sale you will sell A LOT. Thank you Lamin

Lamin:
Dear {equatorgringo}
Nice to receive your reply,my friend.
thanks for your information,i will consider to sell just single one to all the good customers like you,but maybe i will put it on my store on 5 May,cause next few days we will be on vacation,because of international labor day,if i put gb-186 on the dhgate.com now,i have no time to send the products from1 May to 4 May.i will let you know once i put it on my store,my friend.thanks again.
best regards
lamin

Soooo who will want one? I wonder what the price will be though? Hopefully not too high :)

oli

Ok guys so I have been working a little on the 60b replica- the GB-186. Basically the seller might put them up for individual sale for us when he gets back to the office May 5 :clap:

For those interested here is the back and forth (I had messaged off the GB-186 product page not the Roor, he must have been confused at the beginning):

Soooo who will want one? I wonder what the price will be though? Hopefully not too high :)

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: Me want but me in spain ! me sad :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I still really like my infamous bub, it still gets picked as my travel piece, since it's much smaller than the rest and folds up nicely with the removable mouthpiece, fits right in my pocket with the mp swiveled inward. I actually bought a 2nd one for back up that looks much nicer made than my original infamous bub, but it stays put away in a small travel pouch for when the time comes to need it. I doubt I would take the D020 line out as travel pieces, unless I was looking for the size to go with, then the D020 would likely be first pick. Honestly I don't trust knocking these pieces around too much since I see hair line cracks and uneven welds in all of them. I already put the infamous to the test over the last summer, and it rocked my world being out and about, paired well with the Pax and INH at the time. I still have INH and now plan to take lotus out this summer.

:rockon: D022 has landed in LA yesterday so it's just a few more daze to wait for it to make it to my door. Maybe by Fri/Sat?? or Mon at the latest if all goes well. Yes GAS is a bitch, I also didn't really expect these cheap pieces to hold up so well, even with flaws and cracks, they seem sturdier than I was expecting when buying so many. I'll admit it, its a low cost glass obsession. :freak: After the $$ I blew trying out high end pieces, and realizing they were either too big to for me to use, or just too crazy expensive to keep, and selling them off at a LO$$, I have learned the hard way that this cheap glass makes me just as happy to use, and there isn't the guilt of the expense or the fear of breakage due to the expense... that makes up for lack of quality IMO. If I was rich I'd be buying up local artist work, but since I'm not...it's cheapsville for me... cheap cheap cheap
I broke expensive glass after the first session. Very wasteful!

When I say travel I mean backyard garden. I would never vaporize herb away from my home.

The laws are not clear.
Your balls must be the size of an ELEPHANT to roam about with cannabis?

For out and about I think a good old fashion joint would be easier?

I use wax pens out at sea!

Sinclue

OK disagree with me, I can't force you to be right
I broke expensive glass after the first session. Very wasteful!

When I say travel I mean backyard garden. I would never vaporize herb away from my home.

The laws are not clear.
Your balls must be the size of an ELEPHANT to roam about with cannabis?

For out and about I think a good old fashion joint would be easier?

I use wax pens out at sea!

Aren't you in Cali? If you are a MM patient you are allowed to carry a "reasonable" (actual limits thrown out by State Supreme court) amount of medicine for personal consumption. You are not allowed to consume it in public or in your car. And you must be carrying your MM recommendation or an approved MM ID Card.

Without a card you still will only get a Citation (like a parking ticket) for $75 if in possession of 1 oz. or less. Nothing on your record, no points on license. But they probably will keep your pot :lol:

Of course, next time around we're going for straight up Legalization like Wa and CO.

~

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Aren't you in Cali? If you are a MM patient you are allowed to carry a "reasonable" (actual limits thrown out by State Supreme court) amount of medicine for personal consumption. You are not allowed to consume it in public or in your car. And you must be carrying your MM recommendation or an approved MM ID Card.

Without a card you still will only get a Citation (like a parking ticket) for $75 if in possession of 1 oz. or less. Nothing on your record, no points on license. But they probably will keep your pot :lol:

Of course, next time around we're going for straight up Legalization like Wa and CO.

~
Maybe I'm paranoid?
I don't take chances!
I have a legal medical grow.
When I exceed 8 oz I start dumping the excess in the trash.
With each grow my yields get larger and larger.
This time I will fill a trash can to the top!
I guess it's nick name "WEED" is for a reason?
Need to quit for a while.
Single plant super cropping is too much!

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Maybe I'm paranoid?
I don't take chances!

Jesus! Stop sinning and ship that "trash" to the less fortunate in states with tighter laws!!

Caligula

Maximus
Maybe I'm paranoid?
I don't take chances!

You know, Id be willing to drive up from San Diego and collect that surplus garbage for you... im nice like that.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Maybe I'm paranoid?
I don't take chances!

Rolling with the big boys now!!
Mine is all jarred up and curing for a month!
Let it go longer so it was very amber... nice and stoney!

And i hate to do this but i am not a fan of the D-020 bubbler...
Too small for my liking, think it would make an excellent combustion piece.
I much prefer my WP-010

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Went to LHS for butane for my...er...lighter today. Errrr Ma gerd!!
http://www.shop.carbonglasstech.com/main.sc
They have EVERYTHING on their website and more...in the store.
I have never seen so much quality glass in one place. There are no DO20s there.

I can report that there are a ton of beautiful pieces but none, I fear, that qualify for the "cheap" aspect of this thread.

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
And i hate to do this but i am not a fan of the D-020 bubbler...
Too small for my liking, think it would make an excellent combustion piece.
I much prefer my WP-010

I didn't like the size of the D020 at first, but it grew on me. IMO, it mates well with smaller vapes like the Nano and Solo. I like being able to hold the bubbler + vape in one hand.

Gonna give the WP-010 some use now, :cheers:.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Went to LHS for butane for my...er...lighter today. Errrr Ma gerd!!
http://www.shop.carbonglasstech.com/main.sc
They have EVERYTHING on their website and more...in the store.
I have never seen so much quality glass in one place. There are no DO20s there.

I can report that there are a ton of beautiful pieces but none, I fear, that qualify for the "cheap" aspect of this thread.
I'm sorry. Some of that glass is quite lovely, but $1000? Many $700 pieces? I in no way mean to diminish the work of glass artisans, but GEEZ...

Newcastle

Stoned!
Every time I see that someone doesn't like the D020 I look at what they use to vape with. I see you use the 3 heavy hitters! I think that the extra volume is needed for the extra vapor. Does that make sense? I could be wrong. :shrug:

MG23

Relaxin'
The D020-D is the size I want however I would break the bowl off the first session.

No Bridge support?

The D020 seems sturdier!

@ataxian: I respect your love for the D020, but I disagree that the D020 is more sturdy than the -D in any realistic way.
I don't think the little piece of glass bridgework from the MP to the can adds much true reinforcement or stress-relief with this style of bub. Even the big names like Mobius don't reinforce the mouthpiece like that with this type of design.
The glass thickness of the D020-D body and base are much thicker than that of the original D020; it is much wider and heavier too.
In my experience with both of the pieces after using the D020-D I will likely never use the original D020 again, even with Solo.

Last edited:
Top Bottom