Cheap High Quality Bubbler

tepictoton

orders you do not pay get cancelled.

I really do not get how people are still complaining here...yes, YOU WILL NEED SOME PATIENCE WHEN ORDERING GLASS FROM CHINA. But as far as I know, not one member here has not received anything.

I will be opening my package with my new honeycomb tomorrow :-) took over a month to get here, but I knew it would take long. Seeing we had the Holidays here in that time-period, one might actually consider this to be 'fast' :brow:

Anyone here ordered one of the honeycombs from kathy and has a cloud? Just want to know if it will fit or not...I do believe they are kind off small...

b0

Cloudy...
orders you do not pay get cancelled.

I really do not get how people are still complaining here...yes, YOU WILL NEED SOME PATIENCE WHEN ORDERING GLASS FROM CHINA. But as far as I know, not one member here has not received anything.

I will be opening my package with my new honeycomb tomorrow :-) took over a month to get here, but I knew it would take long. Seeing we had the Holidays here in that time-period, one might actually consider this to be 'fast' :brow:

Anyone here ordered one of the honeycombs from kathy and has a cloud? Just want to know if it will fit or not...I do believe they are kind off small...

You will need some kind of adapter. I have a cloud buddy and a 18/18 male to female and it works well with both.

arrr

I have em both, the infamous is tiny. Even compared to the D020, with the ability to take the mouthpiece off it makes a great travel piece. That being said my infamous is strictly my oil rig now and my D020 and Ali ex hc and hc ac are my flower rigs.

I have an infamous and have been thinking about making it my oil rig. What did you purchase to make it an oil rig?

PoopMachine

Im pretty sure if they dont ship within 10 days, the order gets auto canceled.

I have another piece I ordered 3 weeks ago with no tracking info. It wasnt from her but it was from another company over there.

Okay, the adapter is on its way with the post...still pitty i cannot use it then for a few more days...actually, can always use my bholt with it...thx for the reply

Which adapter exactly are you guys buying and where did you get the stopper?

ou812?

I placed my order the day before she put that up, ugh. She won't respond either.

Anybody know what happened when you click the cancel order button? Or what happens when the 10 day countdown runs out?

I wonder, if I just waited, what is the chances it would get shipped? I really wanna try a honeycomb, :drool:

Hey Tweak if its any consolation, she has left a personal e-mail address in the store front attached to her notice of the shop closing,( this one :kathy0577@vip.163.com. ) you may try that if you havent already. Im just gonna wait it out. If it shows up great, but there isnt any place to get the rig I ordered for the price, so I'll gamble the 38 bucks.Shes been 4 for 4 with me so far so I'll wait -n-see

and as far as H/C's are concerned, cant go wrong with that perc, a bunch of us bought a Wu special, small H/C bubb and it was 28 $ and the thing just purrs,love mine!!
Wish I could advise on the cancel button,havent had to use that option so far.

Last edited:

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
My only purchase from Kathy went great.
I bought a little honeycomb-to-10arm minitube that was a 14mm male in the listing.
In my order I meant to ask for a female version (assuming the same 14mm joint size) but accidentally
asked for an 18mm female version (my preferred joint). To my suprise a 18mm female version showed up. So I can't complain about that. :)

tepictoton

The small blue honeycomb is really sweet...tiny little thing, but nice and feels solid.

The only downside is that it has a chug to it when pulling and you do get quite some splashback...

Will report later on how it pairs with the bholt and cloud....although I am sure the cloud will be huge on top of this tiny thing.

Then again, it might turn out to be a nice oil piece. Still very happy with my purchase.

jambandphan03

in flavor country
I found a couple on ebay, but I just looked in their store for another listing to link, and didn't find another for the 19/22 size. They either haven't updated the store or don't have more available in that size. I had better results using 19/22 in my search criteria... if that helps.

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I got the pyrex claisen I ordered in today, looks pretty good, just as expected from the pic. I Iso and hot water washed it out, no smells or signs of residue. Great find, and price on that one! I have stoppers on the way too.
Fantastic! Which one and exactly where from? Link please if possible;-)

Snappo,
Reactions: ataxian
Top Bottom