Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

what are you guys talking about :p just replace the water every day and wash bubbler with very hot water and don't worry about it?
Yeah your water is probably low on minerals. When I started with water, which I hated because of this, I always used to refresh water and clean with hot water after each session. Shit still got that resin layer that seem like it rancid or some shit because of the calcium I think mainly, even after one day. It was gross and withheld me from experimenting with water for years, until dropdowns entered my life and it was candy all over

E: oh I did use vapexhale as daily driver for a year or something with the hydrotube, was relatively easy to keep clean and got used to it.

Last edited:

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
My RO system was ~250 CDN and took less than 2 hours to install. It was purchase to "polish" our drinking water, the water is moderately hard. We didn't like it for drinking. The added benefit is it works great both in stoner glass and for rinsing glass after cleaning with 99% iso.

I expect most city water would be noticeably improved by an RO system. Chlorine and fluoride will be remove as well as other undesirable and potentially dangerous chemicals and organisms found in some tap water. Flint comes to mind as an extreme example, there are others.

It is also sold here by commercial producers in 20 liter water cooler bottles. Some water cooler jugs are distilled but the majority is RO. The RO is about half the cost of the distilled and I always have some.

I love it, YMMV.

Yeah that does sound great, the water is so hard in Los Angeles, and this apartment especially for some reason, but I'm not about to invest that much money as it would be more because I wouldn't know how to install it myself either lol if I had my own home I would absolutely be putting that in though! Yeah it's annoying for rinsing too, because I don't waste the distilled water for that, I have to use the sink then, try to use bathroom sink if I can since it is a bit better than the kitchen sink with the minerals, but it is smaller of course so the larger pieces will not be able to rinse there... It's far from ideal though I am quite lazy so whatever for now!

Planck

believes in Dog
The recommendations for cpaps recognize it as the go-to second choice, with some treating RO as sufficient for a first choice,
I expect the concern with a CPAP is that they use a heat source to create the humidity and over time the mechanism could be fouled but accumulated mineral deposits. The water the user inhales should still be pure, it is being distilled by the CPAP itself.
I like distilled water because mold can't reproduce itself in these water i think...these water are like a poison to them, as its a poison to our cells....if drinking..... if you got cheap RO system the Mg/Ca ions will still be in these water and mold can live/reproduce in these water?
Given that everything is toxic at some level yes, but chemically from the bodies perspective all water is pure H20. Chemicals may be dissolved (in solution aka suspended) in the water but they are not chemically bonded to the water, it remains pure H20. There are no available links and the atomic bond of the OH2 is perfect, complete and very strong.
Organisms have great difficulty surviving in pure water because there are no nutrients.
Maybe I am missing something?
I wouldn't know how to install it myself either lol if I had my own home I would absolutely be putting that in though!
Yeah in an apartment it would be problematic. Installation is pretty easy though. No power required. Everything snaps together with quick release fittings. You do need a hole for the tap and a small hole in the sink drain. Perhaps one day.

GoldenBud

Given that everything is toxic at some level yes, but chemically from the bodies perspective all water is pure H20. Chemicals may be dissolved (in solution aka suspended) in the water but they are not chemically bonded to the water, it remains pure H20. There are no available links and the atomic bond of the OH2 is perfect, complete and very strong.
if we drink distilled water, our cells ions will come outside to balance the ions concentration.. and our cells need some level of concentration that may be missing if too much salts will be gone to balance the distilled water... *i think* that's why mold doesn't like distilled water, the ions concentration of the cells will be lower to live/reproduce....

if your RO system is not too long, not too many filters, small system, the water will not be 100% distilled ... you have to have some Ca/Mg ions in the water you drink, you can't drink 100% distilled water

coolbreeze

I expect the concern with a CPAP is that they use a heat source to create the humidity and over time the mechanism could be fouled but accumulated mineral deposits. The water the user inhales should still be pure, it is being distilled by the CPAP itself.
Ah, I did not know this. I assumed it was like an ultrasonic system. I know the humidifiers that work that way are notorious for making white dust, which I think are the salts from the non-distilled water.

coolbreeze,
Reactions: Planck

RustyOldNail

SEARCH for the treasure...
I assumed it was like an ultrasonic system. I know the humidifiers that work that way are notorious for making white dust, which I think are the salts from the non-distilled water.

Why ASSUME when we have GOOGLE…. ?

What is white dust?​

White dust is usually caused by mineral content in the water that goes into a humidifier. When the mist lands on furniture or other surfaces and dries, it can sometimes leave behind the dried mineral deposits, or “white dust”. For most people, the white dust is nothing to be concerned about; however, it could be problematic for some people with allergy, asthma or other lung/sinus health conditions.

RustyOldNail,

mixchu69

What do you guys think of the milkball bubbler?

Shit Snacks

It is a classy smooth little chug bub! Quite a few members have them now, not exactly cheap glass though lol however some got them posted in the heady thread recently

coolbreeze

Just got one and I'm really enjoying it. It works nicely with pretty much everything.
IMG-2984.jpg

coolbreeze

Why ASSUME when we have GOOGLE…. ?

What is white dust?​

White dust is usually caused by mineral content in the water that goes into a humidifier. When the mist lands on furniture or other surfaces and dries, it can sometimes leave behind the dried mineral deposits, or “white dust”. For most people, the white dust is nothing to be concerned about; however, it could be problematic for some people with allergy, asthma or other lung/sinus health conditions.
Well when you put it that way, it doesn't make much sense, does it? ; )

Maybe it's been pumping my head full of white dust as I "sleep"!

coolbreeze,
  • Haha
Reactions: Planck

Shit Snacks

I was just looking around for glass, also on Aliexpress.
Prices have gone up considerably over the past couple years it seems.
Roor's look pretty cheap these days....

Prices have been going up for a while, steadily, especially shipping costs have increased significantly over the past few years... You have to hunt around for the right piece at the right price to get the proper value based on feedback here

Haze Mister

Verdant Bloomer
Manufacturer
can we define "cheap"? I vote for no more than 100 euros/bucks....

I think the days of cheap chinese stuff are coming to an end. And so they fucking should!!!

[off topic: I don't agree with the carbon tax greenwashing propaganda about "climate change" causing the damage- the real cause is industrial pollution, EMF pollution and sonic pollution and those responsible are the big capitalist sharks trying to shift the blame to the people.]

Last edited:
Haze Mister,
Reactions: Timps27

Shit Snacks

Been really enjoying the inline to honeycomb perc

Awesome! Yeah at least with the one I have, it was best to have less water, just enough to start creating that meniscus beneath the honeycomb when filled, after I hit some of it ends up above the honeycomb but can be drained back to the bottom with a tip of the glass... I'm not sure how this one differs though, with the perc slits facing down instead of on the sides like mine, and the inner volume of the piece seems pretty big? Either way clearly working well, so just interesting more of a double perc than mine

Abele Rizieri Ferrari

Awesome! Yeah at least with the one I have, it was best to have less water, just enough to start creating that meniscus beneath the honeycomb when filled, after I hit some of it ends up above the honeycomb but can be drained back to the bottom with a tip of the glass... I'm not sure how this one differs though, with the perc slits facing down instead of on the sides like mine, and the inner volume of the piece seems pretty big? Either way clearly working well, so just interesting more of a double perc than mine
Yeah it's a tentative matter lol. I have experimented with water levels. Below the honeycomb, too much water will remain on the comb, leaving the slitted perc non functioning (perhaps part of the reason why it's facing downward? btw the downward facing works well in using the surface of the hc perc because it spreads the vapor it spreads). I was gonna do some more testing and will try to find that below honeycomb sweet spot.

It's 10.5x5cm with thin glass

For scale

Shit Snacks

Yeah it's a tentative matter lol. I have experimented with water levels. Below the honeycomb, too much water will remain on the comb, leaving the slitted perc non functioning (perhaps part of the reason why it's facing downward? btw the downward facing works well in using the surface of the hc perc because it spreads the vapor it spreads). I was gonna do some more testing and will try to find that below honeycomb sweet spot.

It's 10.5x5cm with thin glass

I searched here and in the Halo thread to find the below photos of mine instead of digging it out just yet, though I should since it is a pretty great piece! You see it is actually quite different really in several little details:

...old reliable 18mm inline honeycomb rig for ideal performance:
PXL-20210612-084154912.jpg

Halo passed the test of my OG inline honeycomb rig from way back:
PXL-20210914-040908864.jpg

PXL-20210914-055924955.jpg

Here is a little comparison shot:
PXL-20211002-215639310.jpg

the GooRoo large inline compared to the Biao large inline:
View attachment 15044

Still need to do a shot of all three of these^ together for the size comparisons, still selling the Biao with matching injector bowl, largest one, so I guess if someone will buy it then I can get a family photo before or sending it off lol let me know if interested!

Top Bottom