Cheap High Quality Bubbler

Alexis

Not exactly to my style that one, I cant tell you exactly why, Im very fussy actually (another trait we share a little lol). Just dont like it. I like round, neat edges for a start. Not too many colours preferably none. And a smaller ID mouthpiece to wear as I really like the width on the other one you have more.

But Im hardly the person to ask for an opinion on glass, Im a novice still, all I can do is tell you if I like it or not and that don't mean shit haha.

Saying all that I can't say that this week would not be perfect for your needs and requirements. I mean I haven't even the foggiest when it comes to rigs for dabbing. I was hoping you would be able to set me straight on things with fast track but I appreciate that you are still learning yourself.

biohacker

Not exactly to my style that one, I cant tell you exactly why, Im very fussy actually (another trait we share a little lol). Just dont like it. I like round, neat edges for a start. Not too many colours preferably none. And a smaller ID mouthpiece to wear as I really like the width on the other one you have more.

Meh, I don't like it either really... just no real decent options to be honest! I wish that d-nail made an 18mm male base, as it would open up things so much, but i'm stuck with 14 (don't like the seals i've had with reducers). Dab rigs are simply smaller, have low diffusion, and are usually 14mm.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Dnail does have a 14/18M 10F piece for the slim base. It fits a lot better in 18mm joints than 14 in my china glass atleast.

psychonaut,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

almost there

Can I please have some thoughts on these 3 pieces, they're pretty much the same piece with the variations in height and location of the perforations. I prefer the smaller size and 18mm joint so I'm currently waiting on CCG's reply to see if it's available, Steven's piece has the 18mm joint but the perforations seems to be in the middle. I don't dab, planning to use these with my vapes if it help with recommendations. Was a smoker for many years so should I start with the conservative size to test the my ability?

https://www.popularglass.com/27cm-t...ongs-clear-female-joint-size-188mm-p-235.html

https://www.dhgate.com/product/ccg-...gg-with-quave/400355073.html#cart_view-2-null

https://www.dhgate.com/product/12-i...ass-bongs-oil/402029338.html#cart_view-3-null

CCG also has this one without the fab, what will I lose if I buy this one? Is it just aesthetics? TIA

https://www.dhgate.com/product/9-in...er-pipes-with/400548630.html#cart_view-4-null

LesPlenty

Company Rep

almost there

There are some big differences I price for similar looking items, I wonder if the CCG models is worth an extra $100.
My recommendation for a first bong would be a D020-d, I call it my Goldie Locks piece as it is not too big and not too small, just right.
https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-...ng-glass-smoking/199386677.html#mfavit-3-null
Careful though, once you buy one it is hard to stop.

I have a few pieces already, just looking for something more vertical. The prices are all weird, once you actually click on the order it comes out to be roughly $50's for the CCG fab pieces and $40's for the popularglass unit. I'm sure they'll all be good but now that I have a choice I want to make the best one:D

LesPlenty

Company Rep
I only have 1 bong with the flat mouthpiece like the ones you listed, I like the curved/concave shape better, just a personal thing.:tup:
The CCG price things are weird.
Everything on DHGate just went up 10% for Australian buyers, bloody government and their taxes:rant:

Last edited:

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Last edited:

Phenix

Got a small problem with a certain seller about a FTK recycler I got.
The downstem seems to be not 14mm: my Sublimator does not seal proper. Standard vapcaps seal immediately (and they don’t fall trough as with 14mm joint) so I suppose it is 10mm.

Question: how can I display that the joint is only 10mm in a pic?
Seller wants confirmation..

That FTK is nice but I feel like I want another piece, tad bigger now :)

Phenix,

Baron23

Wow i missed that
Any known reasons?

I believe (as in not certain so don't take it to the bank) that he had an issue with his account (maybe forgot his password or something) and with VTAC's insistence on not getting an alias for his "fuckcombustion.com" verification emails which are blocked by most ISPs.

I believe Mom tried to help him get his account going again but that communication seemed to not be successful.

Of all things that VTAC has left go, not buying a $10 email alias without "fuck" in the domain name is the one that seems least forgivable to me.

If you want to reach Ataxian, go to Mom's board, Vapor Asylum. He's there.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Bummer, I've noticed his absence but like at the senior center I work at sometimes you (I am) are afraid to ask...

I guess alive and well but elsewhere is the best option. He will be missed here.

LesPlenty

Company Rep
If you want to reach Ataxian, go to Mom's board, Vapor Asylum. He's there.
Sounds like the right place for him.
I finally got to try the mini bubbler with a vapcap,
https://www.dhgate.com/product/mini-glass-beaker-bongs-water-pipes-4-0-inch/392465041.html
I at first did not like it, but now I have to agree it ain`t too bad with the vapcap, even without water (no match for a normal rig though).
Here is a little pic to match the little bubbler;
rBVaEFgYU8WAbFR0AAHpcPro6o0218.jpg

Phenix

can someone please recommend me a nice 18 (preferred) or 14mm bong which checks these marks?
For heavy hitters like Sublimator and Supreme
joint placed low (The Sub setup is kinda tall, for stability a low point of gravity had be nice)
big base
perc: Im open to try new stuff. I own matrix and jet perc pieces
preferably tall, 12" or above (within reason of cause)
price: around 50 to 100 USD, preferably china glass. Smashing not-that-expensive-glass is a pity, smashing expensive glass is a nightmare

Lookin forward to some advise!
For reference: I dislike my matrix sidecar but do like my FTK by Steven.

Phenix,
Reactions: Hogni

Baron23

Not nice. Warning point issued.
@Baron23, why can't ataxian register under a different username like ataxian1?
You need to ask him. He does walk to the beat of a different drum, no?

But the issue, I believe, is again that he can't get the verification emails for his account (old or new one) and therefore can't activate. And again, this is due to VTAC having his head about 10 feet up his ass on domain names.

The only service I have found that will allow FC domain name emails through their filter is Yahoo.

I gather that Mom tried to walk him through the process but it was more than can be done via PMs.

Cheers

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
You need to ask him. He does walk to the beat of a different drum, no?

But the issue, I believe, is again that he can't get the verification emails for his account (old or new one) and therefore can't activate. And again, this is due to VTAC having his head about 10 feet up his ass on domain names.

The only service I have found that will allow FC domain name emails through their filter is Yahoo.

I gather that Mom tried to walk him through the process but it was more than can be done via PMs.

Cheers

This is way out of line. If you have a problem with the domain name, you sure kept it quiet for two years and 3735 posts. You are wrong about the domain name being filtered by any service whatsoever, and I review the registrations daily so I know what I'm talking about. Occasionally for some reason we have not been able to diagnose, someone cannot complete registration or get a confirmation for changing a password or email address . We will let people in that predicament create a second account, which can be merged when our administrator returns. @ataxian is free to do this, but it is perfectly understandable that he would rather not use that solution.

Nobody is happy about @vtac's prolonged absence, including me, but I am not letting you get away with having his head up his ass for the domain name. I'm off to hang the red banner of shame on your post.

Top Bottom