CCA Liger banger V3.0

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Ugh, the guy can barely provide what he's originally offered, now he's adding more nonsense to a possible thing to mess up....no thank you, besides i don't at all fell the 30mm is hurting from lack of heating surface contact....I mean its literally why the liger was designed that way in the first place was to mitigate having direct coil contact.

Im pretty sure the mushroom/umbrella cap is the Tsunami, i just received a Storm Cell 3.1 with the single hole and it hits better than any other cap I've tried for the 30mm so far (Wierdeer Titty cap is on the way) if anything i wish the single hole was ever slightly larger but the 3.1 > 3.0 for sure. Also to note this is the 4th separate order ive had with a blue item and the 4th totally separate shade of blue I've received, Im talking not even close to matching, nor even all being automatically considered blue vs purple or an ugly splotch grey.

edited for clarification on just how off the colors are.

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
You can't nearly never get a anodized ti item with the same thickness of layer. They differ from batch to batch. Same as the coloured Ti GH and anything else.

Danksta

You can't nearly never get a anodized ti item with the same thickness of layer. They differ from batch to batch. Same as the coloured Ti GH and anything else.

I think some people are getting way too hung up on colors.

You can always torch the metal to change it color.

I'd worry about function personally.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Agree! I would do so if I'd be interested in colours.
How does Josh colouring his items? Heat treatment or anodizing? Last one don't last for long. The layer will be scratched off by time pretty fast or change it's colour by heat of coil or torch.

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum

I don't buy that for a second after seeing d-nails custom dabbers and caps, be on point and consistent....for years of different batches or runs. is it difficult to do? sure. does it take a high level of manufacturing? absolutely. I shouldn't order blue, and get splotch grey, or purple.....thats not acceptable for practically anything let alone a "top tier" product Ive paid for in advance and have to wait usually (in my almost full year of ordering from cca) much, MUCH longer than what was communicated....if communicated at all.

lazylightning

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
Congrats! Is the carb cap a modified Storm Cell or the new Tsunami?
Up to now unfortunately no new images of the different carb caps on CCA site.

I'm really not sure. There was no little note like I've seen some get with their gifts. I assumed it was a Tsunami since there are no pics and it's certainly a far different design than the others.

I've found the blue color on various pieces to vary quite a bit too. After using the carb cap, the bottom turned silver after a few dabs but the rest is blue. It really doesn't matter too much as long as it's not purple which I really didn't like. If I ever order another one it's going to be silver though. The colors are a nice idea, but silver looks great too and there are no worries about things not matching or colors changing.

lazylightning,
Reactions: Hogni

Flight of Fists

Contact who?

I emailed @CCA710 and they said Josh was still waiting on specs from August.

I sent Josh an email this morning and he responded with "Waiting on August for a test unit so we can tie down the final design and fitting". Shiiiiiiieeeeeeeeettttttttttt

Last edited:
Flight of Fists,

Danksta

I'm really not sure. There was no little note like I've seen some get with their gifts. I assumed it was a Tsunami since there are no pics and it's certainly a far different design than the others.

I've found the blue color on various pieces to vary quite a bit too. After using the carb cap, the bottom turned silver after a few dabs but the rest is blue. It really doesn't matter too much as long as it's not purple which I really didn't like. If I ever order another one it's going to be silver though. The colors are a nice idea, but silver looks great too and there are no worries about things not matching or colors changing.

Silver bucket with a sapphire insert is amazing. You can see right through the sapphire and the silver acts as a mirror and makes the oil look oh so sexy. Closet thing to a torch banger I've used.

OC513

Dabaholic
All m

yup. All my silver parts match perfectly and have not changed color at all in the 5 months I have had them, my nail is on 8 hours a day during week and weekends from Friday at 6pm til Sunday at midnight without being turned off.

I sent Josh an email this morning and he responded with "Waiting on August for a test unit so we can tie down the final design and fitting". Shiiiiiiieeeeeeeeettttttttttt
I spoke with Josh and he told me that he's still waiting on his August coils as well as his HexNail!! I think it's shitty that these companies are holding him up from making parts for his company when he sent both of them his stuff for testing. He said he's been waiting for August with the Kube for 4-6months and HexNail as well to send him units for testing. That's the hold up! On that note, I bought the boys back!! :huh::ugh::cry::doh::shrug::disgust::cuss::rant::hmm::goon:

Flight of Fists

I spoke with Josh and he told me that he's still waiting on his August coils as well as his HexNail!! I think it's shitty that these companies are holding him up from making parts for his company when he sent both of them his stuff for testing. He said he's been waiting for August with the Kube for 4-6months and HexNail as well to send him units for testing. That's the hold up! On that note, I bought the boys back!! :huh::ugh::cry::doh::shrug::disgust::cuss::rant::hmm::goon:

damn, did you speak with him yesterday or today?

Flight of Fists,
damn, did you speak with him yesterday or today?
It was today. He's unable to get specific measurements without the coil and unit in hand. I don't think he "needs" the Kube or HexNail to make the shroud we seek, however he does need the coil from August. I'm a Beta Member so I'm working with him to get it all sorted out. I think it's shitty when companies try to partner up and some are lagging. It's like being partnered on a school project with a partner who won't do shit! CCA definitely needs to tighten up as well on CS!

nickmo

Ordered on Thursday 6/22, got shipping notice Friday 7/7, arrived today on Wednesday 7/12.

16mm Liger 3.0 + Quartz Insert + Storm Cell 3.1 Master Set

Here goes nothing! Any tips/advice?

Last edited:

ensabbahnur

Hash Vacuum
Ordered on Thursday 6/22, got shipping notice Friday 7/7, arrived today on Wednesday 7/12.

keep it low until you get your temps dialed in the help keep the quartz clean and never miss a qtip session.

ensabbahnur,

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!

Let me get this strait please. So you've ordered 2 times both separate orders in the past couple of weeks or so and received both quickly & with no issues. Is that correct? I was just reviewing some of your previous posts. Thanks. I'm currently enjoying a ...... or more like it's enjoying me a 50mg edible. :mmmm:Cheers! :cheers:

ichibaneye,

nickmo

Let me get this strait please. So you've ordered 2 times both separate orders in the past couple of weeks or so and received both quickly & with no issues. Is that correct? I was just reviewing some of your previous posts. Thanks.

One order received in just under 3 weeks. My friend Puddy in this thread ordered the same and got his Liger a day earlier, but without the Storm Cell Master Set which he had to ask Josh about and should now be arriving today.

nickmo

Im pretty sure the mushroom/umbrella cap is the Tsunami, i just received a Storm Cell 3.1 with the single hole and it hits better than any other cap I've tried for the 30mm so far (Wierdeer Titty cap is on the way) if anything i wish the single hole was ever slightly larger but the 3.1 > 3.0 for sure.

This. After using it for one night, I wish the hole was larger on the Storm Cell 3.1. I feel like I have to draw a lot harder than I normally do, and for longer.

nickmo,

ichibaneye

Vapriot, Traveler & Vaporizer/ing lover!
Thanks.
One order received in just under 3 weeks. My friend Puddy in this thread ordered the same and got his Liger a day earlier, but without the Storm Cell Master Set which he had to ask Josh about and should now be arriving today.

ichibaneye,

YabbaDABBAdo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWgC_p2DIjk/
check link for video
just got my glass carb cap from @weirdeerglass on IG i know he is on here name skips my mind atm sorry, But the fitment is almost airtight just sitting on there with finger over hole and the airflow is pretty decent to you can get all the edges without having to worry about too much air getting in
So far this is my favorite cap along with the hurricane which i am still having issues with but hopefully josh is correcting the issue for me. I also spoke with him he is in the midst of trying to come up with the quartz/Boro cap made for them.
I can report on the storm cell with the 30 mm and for me it's my least favorite does not seal completely/properly and when rotating cannot get the edges of the insert
will report back with the tsunami cap when it comes

Top Bottom