CCA Liger banger V3.0

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWgC_p2DIjk/
check link for video
just got my glass carb cap from @weirdeerglass on IG i know he is on here name skips my mind atm sorry, But the fitment is almost airtight just sitting on there with finger over hole and the airflow is pretty decent to you can get all the edges without having to worry about too much air getting in
So far this is my favorite cap along with the hurricane which i am still having issues with but hopefully josh is correcting the issue for me. I also spoke with him he is in the midst of trying to come up with the quartz/Boro cap made for them.
I can report on the storm cell with the 30 mm and for me it's my least favorite does not seal completely/properly and when rotating cannot get the edges of the insert
will report back with the tsunami cap when it comes
Got my wierdeer carb cap in also. it performs better than the Riptide for sure. More complete vaporization, no more pooling, nice chug, and more milk.

It is the go to glass carb cap for the 30mm Liger IMO

Last edited:

Peter Nincompoop

Powered By Terps
https://www.instagram.com/p/BWgC_p2DIjk/
check link for video
just got my glass carb cap from @weirdeerglass on IG i know he is on here name skips my mind atm sorry, But the fitment is almost airtight just sitting on there with finger over hole and the airflow is pretty decent to you can get all the edges without having to worry about too much air getting in
So far this is my favorite cap along with the hurricane which i am still having issues with but hopefully josh is correcting the issue for me. I also spoke with him he is in the midst of trying to come up with the quartz/Boro cap made for them.
I can report on the storm cell with the 30 mm and for me it's my least favorite does not seal completely/properly and when rotating cannot get the edges of the insert
will report back with the tsunami cap when it comes

@YabbaDABBAdo have you tried it yet? I'm going to pick one up tonight. Considering springing for that Serum one, but only if they work perfect.

Last edited:
Peter Nincompoop,
Reactions: Kalikron

YabbaDABBAdo

@YabbaDABBAdo have you tried it yet? I'm going to pick one up tonight. Considering springing for that Serum one, but only if they work perfect.
For me after a solid few hours with it I'm digging it if I had the money to pop on another now I would but for now this is my go to no puddleing fittmement is great and the clouds are definitely thicker at the same temp as I was at even dropped it a bit cause no heat transfer from cap to nail for better flavor and still good clouds even gliding and smooth sliding on body of the liger itself. Top notch work imo

Peter Nincompoop

Powered By Terps
For me after a solid few hours with it I'm digging it if I had the money to pop on another now I would but for now this is my go to no puddleing fittmement is great and the clouds are definitely thicker at the same temp as I was at even dropped it a bit cause no heat transfer from cap to nail for better flavor and still good clouds even gliding and smooth sliding on body of the liger itself. Top notch work imo

Which insert and what temp!?

Peter Nincompoop,

YabbaDABBAdo

Dang that's higher than I'm using w a flat cap
what temp are you using with what inserts?
i usually just use temp as general starting point cause difffernt material melts at different temps and also depending on what unit your using it's going to vary on the pid settings with good thermocouple used and where the sensor is placed in the coil can all vairy the temp then it comes in to play on how i am feeling atm if i need a more intense hit or just a long mellow draw depending on ailment

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
Exactly. I find myself having to hover around 600 to 620 on a flat coil in order to stop my distillate and live from puddling while using one of those terp trunks.

Marihuana,

YabbaDABBAdo

Exactly. I find myself having to hover around 600 to 620 on a flat coil in order to stop my distillate and live from puddling while using one of those terp trunks.
Hey is that terp trunks one of the xl terp tuner the ones with an adjustable airflow? Thought they didn't fit I got measurements from them and it seemed a bit too small never seen one in person tho, but the cap blown by @wierdeerglass on IG works like a champ my go to over he hurricane cause I still have issues with is seizing up tho

YabbaDABBAdo,
Reactions: Hogni

Marihuana

Iso Tensei
Nope. Mine is a prodo ChadBro I picked up off the dab lab. It actually makes a great seal at almost all angles. Guess I didn't end up with a lemon.

Marihuana,
Reactions: Hogni

Peter Nincompoop

Powered By Terps
what temp are you using with what inserts?

Newest version flat Liger (w shroud), SiC v2 insert. And now that I'm using the @wierdeerglass cap, I'm down to 580, but I'm getting clouds and I could arguably go lower.

This cap is the shit! Everybody with a flat Liger needs to be getting one of these. CCA710 should be hitting him up and begging him for a partnership, if they haven't already. Those weak-ass Ti caps don't hold a candle compared to the amount of flavor and control I'm getting from this umbrella cap. I feel like we won.

Danksta

Newest version flat Liger (w shroud), SiC v2 insert. And now that I'm using the @wierdeerglass cap, I'm down to 580, but I'm getting clouds and I could arguably go lower.

This cap is the shit! Everybody with a flat Liger needs to be getting one of these. CCA710 should be hitting him up and begging him for a partnership, if they haven't already. Those weak-ass Ti caps don't hold a candle compared to the amount of flavor and control I'm getting from this umbrella cap. I feel like we won.

I'm at 550 and use the riptide and it's great, I'd imagine using that cap would be even better. Happy to hear those are so nice. I'll have to pick one up eventually. If only so I can say I own a nipple cap :lol:

YabbaDABBAdo

Newest version flat Liger (w shroud), SiC v2 insert. And now that I'm using the @wierdeerglass cap, I'm down to 580,
That's my exact set up currently also and those are the temps that I am at and i thought you stated above I was at a higher temp than you and you were getting great clouds at a lower temp?
I agree totally the airflow in the way you can slide around to get to the edges and still have a great seal is definitely the way to go for a cap for all 30mm ligers
I spoke to Josh and he is in the midst of trying to get Quartz/boro cap made in conjunction with cca and I am still having issues with the hurricane cap seizeing up sometimes and I keep my shit clean but it's due to the temperature difference of the nail and cap and it expands because of the metal, I'm still waiting on a full resolution have the stormcell cap and it is not meant for the 30 imo, josh said he was sending me a new bucket and the tsunami cap to see if it's a flaw in the milling but I have yet to see anything yet but mail hasn't come yet so I'm hoping I can get my issues solved

Last edited:
YabbaDABBAdo,

Peter Nincompoop