CCA Liger banger V3.0

YabbaDABBAdo

Already have an open case with CS, but haven't heard back.

Contact Josh specifically he has been more than willing to help me with my issues, we have found out the the reason the new hurricane cap sometimes sticks is due to the temp of the nail and cap if it's cold going on to hot the cold cap will expand and lock the cap on but even cooling does not get it unstuck
Just ask to speak to josh directly or go on IG and message him through there
Contact@CCA710.com
They were a little slow getting back to me on the open case but when josh and I spoke we figured everything out and he's very helpful and getting my issues sorted out

We most likely have the same batch so josh will definitely help you out

YabbaDABBAdo,
Reactions: turk

nickmo

New around here. If I placed an order for a Liger 3.0 w/ Quartz Insert on Thusday 6/22, when could I realistically expect it to ship/arrive? I've read 2-3 weeks before shipping, I am just curious what others have experienced. Card has already been charged. Thanks!

nickmo,
Reactions: Puddy

Baron23

the reason the new hurricane cap sometimes sticks is due to the temp of the nail and cap if it's cold going on to hot the cold cap will expand and lock the cap on but even cooling does not get it unstuck

Curious is you tried putting it in the freezer for a bit...see if the metal shrinks enough to cut lose the cap from the bucket?

ItWasaGoodDre

Contact Josh specifically he has been more than willing to help me with my issues, we have found out the the reason the new hurricane cap sometimes sticks is due to the temp of the nail and cap if it's cold going on to hot the cold cap will expand and lock the cap on but even cooling does not get it unstuck
Just ask to speak to josh directly or go on IG and message him through there
Contact@CCA710.com
They were a little slow getting back to me on the open case but when josh and I spoke we figured everything out and he's very helpful and getting my issues sorted out

We most likely have the same batch so josh will definitely help you out

So I got an email from CS saying that they haven't heard back from management regarding my issue. CS said they have been pinging management (Josh) daily but haven't gotten a response. I filed this ticket a week ago. So what is the hold up? How hard is it to just send me the replacement parts? Also what is the point of having a CS person if they can't get a hold of Josh in a timely manner? It's honestly very irritating.

The only thing that's preventing me from getting angry is the fact that I need to send the Liger to Wierdeer to have the cap made. I don't want to even use the flat coil until I have a proper cap for it. I also have a 20mm to fall back on , but if this was my only nail, I'd be losing my sh*t about now.

YabbaDABBAdo

Curious is you tried putting it in the freezer for a bit...see if the metal shrinks enough to cut lose the cap from the bucket?
Not a bad idea will have to try that if it gets stuck again, but I would think even that last residual claim from the hit would freeze and make it stick also?

So what is the hold up? How hard is it to just send me the replacement parts? Also what is the point of having a CS person if they can't get a hold of Josh in a timely manner? It's honestly very irritating.
I'm not too sure what to say I would definitely be frustrated also, if you have instagram send a direct message to them, that's how I have been in direct contact with josh. I was able to send him pics and get messages back instantly instead of waiting for emails, might wanna give that a try?

YabbaDABBAdo,
Reactions: Hogni

lazylightning

It's an obsession but it's pleasin'
So I got an email from CS saying that they haven't heard back from management regarding my issue. CS said they have been pinging management (Josh) daily but haven't gotten a response. I filed this ticket a week ago. So what is the hold up? How hard is it to just send me the replacement parts? Also what is the point of having a CS person if they can't get a hold of Josh in a timely manner? It's honestly very irritating.

I've been waiting over 10 days now for a response to my ticket. I keep getting told that Josh is really busy and that they hope I understand. I told them I was actually losing my patience but that didn't make a difference.

lazylightning,
Reactions: ichibaneye

Been Vapin

Fringe Class
New around here. If I placed an order for a Liger 3.0 w/ Quartz Insert on Thusday 6/22, when could I realistically expect it to ship/arrive? I've read 2-3 weeks before shipping, I am just curious what others have experienced. Card has already been charged. Thanks!

Ordered a 30mm Liger on 6/13 and received shipment notification on 6/26.

NYC5IKH5jabi

I got a shipping email today and I ordered on the 18th but my tracking number is not operational as of yet.

I also did not receive email confirmation if I would be needing and getting the new flat bucket design I've seen here with the bigger outer shroud for the new Augusthaus coil. I hope they read my email and get back to me. I would hate to get the regular bucket and not have the special coil fit it.

NYC5IKH5jabi,
Reactions: Been Vapin

NYC5IKH5jabi

Have you guys seen the new collaboration between @CCA710 and the makers of the "KubeOne", @TheAugustHaus? These new coils @TheAugustHaus is making for the Liger V3 30mm flat coil are the best liger coil around and I've tried them all....They cover the sides as well as the bottom (like having barrel AND flat coil simultaneously) similar to August's other coil/QCB designs! Josh is the man (also a total genius); and he even sent me a new custom shield/shroud in matching color for my new custom coil... It heats up so fast/even it's scary! Check this out! (please excuse the messy area/insert. Need to clean but it's a weekend!) Note how the new heat shield/retainer is so much larger than before; to accommodate the new improved coil design:
kdprp6p.jpg
Iw1SSDW.jpg
The new shroud and coil from the collab is pictured next to my regular size flat coil & shroud for size comparison. You can easily see the huge difference in size, that results in a faster heating time + more stable surface temp.
The new "tier 1" polish is sweet! I have the new SiC (pictured but dirty) and was lucky enough to get a new Sapphire as well. They're both just plain awesome & neither will be a disappointment. If you use your gear a lot, then it's a justified upgrade; even if you have the older style already. Its that much better. The new SiC cleans up almost as good as the sapphire does with the new polish.

The new coil is a beast that delivers a seriously even heat source. August has answered the call abnd raised the bar; now there's a coil option that is just as luxurious as the Liger itself. I love that his coils aren't the plain Kanthal like others use; the nickel alloy (NiCr) he uses tastes way better (no metallic taste like w/kanthal) and is a better quality resistance wire; when compared to plain Kanthal/FeCrAl. This also results in a more efficient and longer lasting coil; better taste is a happy bonus. Most other companies call this an, "extended life" (or whatever) coil and charge more for it; its standard here. I can't wait to see how other companies react to this and what they do to similarly "level up"....

It's sitting on a gem JebbGlass "Large" Castle rig and man it shreds anything you can throw at it!! 2 gram dabs are child's play....but you can also take a perfectly temp'ed and efficiently vaporized tiny crumb dab. It works all-around!
I can't thank Josh & August both enough for the hookup, "ahead of the curve" on this one! I'm such a happy customer indeed!!

hey do you know if the regular flat coil bucket would work with the new coil or would i need the new bigger shroud??

NYC5IKH5jabi,
Reactions: Kalikron

YabbaDABBAdo

I ordered mine 6/9/17 and received it Saturday 7/17/17, delay is normal they are in high demand it even states that on their website

YabbaDABBAdo,
Reactions: Kalikron

Kalikron

hey do you know if the regular flat coil bucket would work with the new coil or would i need the new bigger shroud??
The regular "flat coil" 30mm insert Liger V3 is the vapor bucket I'm using, I just have a new shroud design to accommodate the larger coil. The larger "Augusthaus" coil will not fit the standard heat shield....but is operational w/lower heat retention using no shield at all and the custom coil. I'd definitely talk with someone at CCA710 about ordering the new shroud. It will not come standard! It's definitely a specialty part that you'll have to secure seperate of the usual liger order...it's a collaboration between the two companies. Josh is a really cool guy (seriously awesome) and I bet he'd hook you up if you asked though. In addition, I know August has the coils now available to ship with KubeOne's. I'm not sure the custom coil will be compatible w/any other PID due to a higher power requirement vs a standard flat or barrel coil. I'd definitely get ahold of the manufacturer of your specific PID (if it's not a KubeOne) and/or @TheAugustHaus to ensure it's capable/safe to use with your specific setup prior to ordering anything...August is totally cool with "coil only" orders but you'll have to ask him if this specific coil is currently available for order separately as I don't see the option on the site...yet.

Last edited:
Kalikron,

Texan Dabbed

Cannabis career dreamer
Here is another pic
o790cpD.jpg

Do we need to put together a group order of these? If I was going to design a cap this is almost exactly what I had in mind. The bottom nipple doesn't need to be long at all. And if it's spherical it should fit all three size buckets; you'll just have more "action" on the bigger sizes. Is the colored piece a different material? I'm down for just clear.

Texan Dabbed,

Peter Nincompoop