Carta by Focus V

dmojo23

Just got a notification something’s shipping from Harrisburg PA. Could this be the Carta v2 unit?

My v1 and v2 atty’s are set to arrive today too so I’m excited about revving up the Carta again later. Yay!

Last edited:

Hoosier

Just got a notification something’s shipping from Harrisburg PA. Could this be the Carta v2 unit?

My v1 and v2 atty’s are set to arrive today too so I’m excited about revving up the Carta again later. Yay!

Carta comes from Austin, TX

Hoosier,

MonkeyTime

Same here! Good thing my girlfriend got it out the mail and started charging the Carta!

Mines out for delivery..... and I charged last night in preparation!

Unfortunately, I leave for Vegas for a week tomorrow, only one night to play!

MonkeyTime,
Reactions: dmojo23

medicalmark

Medicalmark
What’s going on vape friends? So when are we getting our finale cartas’s?
And when can I get a v2 atty and a herb chamber? And is there a app yet? I’ve been real sick and been out off the loop for a while please don’t forget about medicalmark.
I thaught I missed it all, or was forgotten!
Please let me know what’s the scoop with my finale product ,v2 , dry herb chamber and the app.

Thanks, medicalmark

medicalmark,

Dabarosa

Just got my V2 atomizer in the mail, just a titanium bucket but that’ll do for now. But I put a dab in the chamber and went to fire it up and got the flashing blue lights....anyone else having issues?

Dabarosa,

Hoosier

Just got my V2 atomizer in the mail, just a titanium bucket but that’ll do for now. But I put a dab in the chamber and went to fire it up and got the flashing blue lights....anyone else having issues?
Try cleaning up your contacts and make sure it’s screwed in all the way...unfortunately, my v2 won’t be here until tomorrow

Hoosier,

Ky-shun

I have the same issue I was getting with my v1 Atomizers. I get the overheatting lights (8 blinks), but it could be the v1 Unit as opposed to the Atomizer!

Ky-shun,

jimsmith90210

Who Is Nate?

Are the v2 atomizers that are being sent out to beta users titanium only? HUGE bummer :(

jimsmith90210,

Ky-shun

Are the v2 atomizers that are being sent out to beta users titanium only? HUGE bummer :(

Yes I believe so.

But GOOD thing! I got my device to WORK after removing the batteries and putting them back in and turning the device on. I had to do this several times, but got it to finally work.

Ky-shun,
Reactions: Shadyguy

Shadyguy

I received my v2 atomizer yesterday (notification received Friday) and was unable to get it to work, just flashing lights. I'll try to remove batteries as described. Thanks!

Shadyguy,

Hoosier

Still no shipping notification for the revised base. A bit of a bummer, as Randall confirmed that I was beta customer #1 back st the original beta on-sale. Given that a v2 atomizer that focusv shipped on Friday won’t be here until Weds, I am not confident that I will even have my upgraded base for the weekend.

Hoosier,

Ky-shun

I received my v2 atomizer yesterday (notification received Friday) and was unable to get it to work, just flashing lights. I'll try to remove batteries as described. Thanks!

Took me a couple tries. Also let the batteries sit outside for a few if that doesn't work. I got this method to work on two separate occasions now.

jimsmith90210

Who Is Nate?
Took me a couple tries. Also let the batteries sit outside for a few if that doesn't work. I got this method to work on two separate occasions now.
I had a similar issue the first day I got it. It seemed like only one of the batteries was being used. Swapped with a different set, no issues since.

jimsmith90210,
Top Bottom