• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

CannaCloud by CannaKorp

sickmanfraud

This has been described as the Keurig of Cannabis: http://www.cannakorp.com/

Looks very interesting. Particularly for people with mobility and or dexterity issues. This system may allow cannabis treatments in hospitals as doses can be more easily measured.

Pod systems may have special use for people with early dementia.

I believe this is a plug in, but it is not really portable in any event.

Last edited:
sickmanfraud,
Reactions: PPN

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Looks like the expresso machine for weed! Would be very stealth in your kitchen!

Yes, I agree medicinal users would love it. I think they must to sell some refillable pods to touch every users.

PPN,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Can't find a dedicaced thread but it was mentionned during automn 2015 in FC.

PPN,

Doktor Dub

while this could be a good Thing for disabled Persons and i think some people will like the clean and "anti-drug" look of this, i cant help to think that i don t like the direction this is going.
They will prove me wrong if the Pods can be easily bought empty and filled by yourself.

Don t think for the MJ scene it s a clever idea to go to cloosed Systems - remember some people don t like us to enjoy it....

danald2000

Seems very keurig like indeed! If keurig brought nice coffee to every household than maybe this unit can bring proper vaporization to every household. I am hopeful for refillable pods. Keurig did not initially release refillable coffee pods, but it did not take long before a third party had created one! I hope the same thing happens here!

Lookatmeglow

I seem to have a bad case of VAS
This seems like it is an attempt at reaching the casual market and more mainstream group. It is a bit to wasteful in design, like the keurig, and I agree with you @danald2000. I hope they have refillable pods or a 3rd party makes them right away.

I also feel like this is going to be a viable option for elder patients living alone for medicating. Seems to me, this would be very easy for someone with arthritis to use and be comfortable having out. It doesn't scream drug use. Just my two cents.

Lookatmeglow,
Reactions: danald2000

little maggie

Just wondering if anyone has tried this? I read that it's about $150 with .4gram pods going for $10. They actually have someone from Keurig involved with development.:rolleyes:

(I prefer nespresso when I'm too lazy to make a cup with my aeropress.)

Last edited:
little maggie,

Razor

The biggest disappointment the person who invented the kurig cup has said that he wish he didnt create it since it makes so much waste. Are these recyclable? Can I refill the cups myself to use again? Are the cups a requirement? Does the unit come with a cup that is reusable?

I'm not really keen on creating extra waste. It looks like a good device though. Are the cups mandatory? What materials are the cups made of?

Razor,
Top Bottom