Cannabis News

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I had a hard time finishing that video. :puke:
Ewww, It got it in my ears :(
You got further than me,
Kevin Sabet looks like he was picked on in high school by a bunch of stoners!!!
You guys are funny, but I had a similar experience. That asshole was pissing me off so much I couldn't get past the first half...

In truth I would wager the bud we were consuming 40 or 50 years ago was hardly as effective in a medical sense as what we are consuming today. In the same way the garbage that researchers are allowed to use for their studies in this country are similarly "weak" and won't/can't result in the best research of the true effects of todays cannabis. We have to be smart about this if we really want answers that are useful, and the laws about this stuff tend to be really stupid.

Until the federal restrictions are removed from cannabis everything from real scientific results to reasonable business models are stymied in dramatic ways holding back all the promise of the plant and the culture. Yes, we are getting movement, but it is still glacial compared to where it could be.

I think right now our best hope is Canada...

Ramahs

Fucking Combustion (mostly) Since February 2017
I keep hearing the ignorant talking about how much stronger the cannabis flower and extracts are today. But no one is smoking a full joint of solid extract, lol.

Stronger cannabis means less cannabis is needed to get where you want to be.

Tranquility

I'm sorry, that is just fucking crazy. It's state sponsored rape (and I am NOT diminishing rape to say it).
The sad part is it is one of the few tax laws that are easily understandable. (In theory. Some guys are making good money getting as much into Cost Of Goods Sold as possible under case law complexities.)

26 USC 280E:

No deduction or credit shall be allowed for any amount paid or incurred during the taxable year in carrying on any trade or business if such trade or business (or the activities which comprise such trade or business) consists of trafficking in controlled substances (within the meaning of schedule I and II of the Controlled Substances Act) which is prohibited by Federal law or the law of any State in which such trade or business is conducted.​

Ramahs

C No Ego

@Ramahs plus the only vape comparison was to toxic E-cigs with flavored E-juices ... ntohing @ all to do with dry herb vporizers ... plus the most alarmng part - they claim vaping is worse because it is more effective @ delivery... claiming better, cleaner, administration is somehow worse than smoking is NIDA all day all night right there

hans solo

Left coast Canada
What amazes me is when cannabis comes up on the news all they ever usually show is a bunch of wackos smoking massive joints rolled with an ounce or maybe the moron with the vaporizer made out of a leaf blower.
The scary thing is I see this on both Canadian and American media. And even worse that vaporizer use is usually associated with teens vaping tobacco.

His_Highness

In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king
What amazes me is when cannabis comes up on the news all they ever usually show is a bunch of wackos smoking massive joints rolled with an ounce or maybe the moron with the vaporizer made out of a leaf blower.
The scary thing is I see this on both Canadian and American media. And even worse that vaporizer use is usually associated with teens vaping tobacco.

I'm not surprised. I myself had been using for over 4 decades before I found my first vape about 5 years ago. Then I started to convert those around me and they came from all age groups. I recently converted a guy who is in his late 20's. Him and his large group of friends had been smoking from bongs mostly.

If the majority of daily cannabis users are like me and that guy in his 20s .... they're still catching up to vaping and the stereotypes aren't going away for a bit. Time and legalization will heal this wound.

Ramahs

Yeah, I'm not worried about people coming around. They will learn.

Allow me to bring a testimony...Three friends of mine have already bough Dynavap vaporizers after I shared the Dynavap love with them. Another friend that I thought smoked surprised me when I went to his place and he pulled out a mighty and a D020 from DHGate. The vapor was with us that day. Another friend that had never owned a cannabis vaporizer just texted me today to let me know that he pulled the trigger and ordered a Fury 2, and I knew that the vapor had shown him the light.

There are still many living in darkness, my brothers and sisters...but we must continue to go out and evangelize, my brothers and sisters, to bring people into the flavorful light of the vapor! Go out amongst them and preach the good news to all cannabis's children of the earth, and rejoice!

Can I get a hallelujah?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member

Ramahs

“The Ghost Vapes MV1 is shockingly good to smoke through. It offers a cool smoke that is easy to hold in your lungs and the taste of the plant is preserved in a manner that I’ve never tasted prior. Smoking a joint is hot smoke. ”

Grrrrrrr...why does this idiot keep having to call vapor smoke?!? :bang::bang::bang:

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
U.S. Attorney General Says He Prefers Marijuana Reform Bill To Current Federal Law
Attorney General William Barr said on Wednesday that he would prefer that Congress enact legislation allowing states to legalize marijuana instead of continuing the current approach under which a growing number of states have ended cannabis prohibition in conflict with federal law.
I don't blame him for wanting to take these decisions entirely out of the hands of the justice department. They really SHOULD be concentrating their effort elsewhere, and removing cannabis from their wheelhouse will only allow them to better and more effectively manage their resources. In this case, at least, Barr should be good for cannabis.

Completely ignoring the benefits of removing this pressure on border enforcement. I imagine with legalization there will be zero incentive to import Mexican or south American cannabis.

Tranquility

The government grows weed just as well as it does anything else. Poorly.

https://www.marijuanamoment.net/fed...to-hemp-than-commercial-cannabis-study-shows/

Research-grade marijuana that’s supplied by the only federally authorized cultivation site in the United States is genetically closer to hemp than cannabis varieties sold at dispensaries in legal states, according to a new study.

The revelation raises questions about how applicable the results of research using the government marijuana really are to understanding the effects of products that consuming are actually using.
Previous studies have demonstrated that marijuana that’s grown at the University of Mississippi, with funding from the National Institutes On Drug Abuse (NIDA), has lower levels of THC and CBD compared to commercial cannabis products. But researchers at the University of Northern Colorado wanted to learn specifically about their genetic variance.
The study, which was made available as a preprint on bioRxiv, looked at 49 different cannabis samples, including hemp and NIDA-supplied marijuana, as well as various indica, sativa and hybrid strains sold in the commercial market. When the samples were genetically analyzed, the researchers were surprised to find just how different NIDA’s marijuana is from the cannabis most people are consuming.....​

Screen-Shot-2019-04-02-at-11.41.04-AM-768x717.png

(The blue dots in the yellow dots is the government swag.)

Top Bottom