Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Danksta

Played around with unground buds last night at 680 uncapped and the terps were so damn good. I had thought I needed to be at 525 capped to get that kind of flavor. A slow long pull at 680 is really tasty.

I find the fine grind takes away too many terps and makes me vape through flower at a faster rate.

A one hit bowl at 705, followed by a bowl at 680 created such a nice buzz.

It was another night without any dabs :o

Baron23

@NewVape710 I'm a dumbass and accidentally ordered 3 enail controllers, 2 packs of screens, and 2 16mm coils. I'm a serious nut case. I only wanted to order 1 or each. please modify my order!
In think you would be better served by putting this request into their normal CS channel....email: sales@newvape.com

Better yet, call them:

New Vape, LLC
711 N Railroad Ave
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
888-361-1710
sales@newVape.com (prefered)

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
@Danksta yeah those whole nugs are nice huh? I like to get a terp rip off the whole nug, then inbetween each hit I'll break up the nug a little more, like slowly opening a present. Savor the flavor! I haven't tried that yet with the SH but it was pretty tasty with the dnail wrap around setup.

goodpunk6

In think you would be better served by putting this request into their normal CS channel....email: sales@newvape.com

Better yet, call them:

New Vape, LLC
711 N Railroad Ave
Boynton Beach, FL 33435
888-361-1710
sales@newVape.com (prefered)

I called and left a message. Anyone know of what extension to use?? Or do you guys know when they get into the office??? @NewVape710

Last edited:
goodpunk6,
Reactions: steama

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I find the fine grind takes away too many terps and makes me vape through flower at a faster rate.

:disgust: tell me about it.

I do find I can get good taste with a fine grind still though. I really like the dense vapor and being able to nearly 1hit a huge bowl. In theory I'd be good for like 1.5hrs after a nice rip, but damn it's addictive just to rip it...

Have yet to try unground... Found something to do before I head out tonight :)

I'm starting to find the suction required for the fab egg is possible bad for my lungs. I'm going back to my recycler as my main rig for FP til I get FC186. Hope draw resistance on that won't require as much suction as the egg.

Danksta

@Danksta yeah those whole nugs are nice huh? I like to get a terp rip off the whole nug, then inbetween each hit I'll break up the nug a little more, like slowly opening a present. Savor the flavor! I haven't tried that yet with the SH but it was pretty tasty with the dnail wrap around setup.

The flavor seemed to last too. I got 1 amazing tasting hit followed by 2 very tasty hits. It was the best bowl of the night and the modulation was incredible.

I'm starting to find the suction required for the fab egg is possible bad for my lungs. I'm going back to my recycler as my main rig for FP til I get FC186. Hope draw resistance on that won't require as much suction as the egg.

Poppycock, lungs just need more exercise :myday: lol

SoDelicious

Salted Caramel Ice Cream
I have a sublimator .... do you think this is better? is it worth buying it? what are the differences? thanks for reply

I also had the sub (V3 Apollo + e nail) and personally like the FP SH much more. It is the only vape I am currently using. Haven't even touched any of my other vapes ever since I received the FP.

Edit: customer support from NV is top of the line. Probably one of the best customer support I have dealt with in many years.

As for sublimator... Forget it. They sent me a Apollo head that was scratched and dented (looked like someone used pliers to unscrew the damn thing) they then told me to send it in for inspection. Waited a week just to receive the same head saying that I had scratched it myself with my own pliers :hmm:

Last edited:

Danksta

If anyone has a High5 controller and wants to calibrate them I was sent these videos from High5

Basic 089
Basic 036

LED 089
LED 036

I suggest watching the video and taking notes. I "think" this did the trick. I thought I'd share these with you guys.

Baron23

If anyone has a High5 controller and wants to calibrate them I was sent these videos from High5

Basic 089
Basic 036

LED 089
LED 036

I suggest watching the video and taking notes. I "think" this did the trick. I thought I'd share these with you guys.
I guess I'm a little confused (not hard to do at all! LOL).

It looks like in the video that they walked you though how to get to PID settings in their controller but is this 'calibration'.

I ask because I tend to think of calibration as the act of increasing accuracy of a device, often against an external standard. Like calibrating a digital scale with a known accurate weight.

Then there is autotuning in which a controller goes through a routine that attempts to automatically tweak PID settings in order to reduce fluctuations when hunting for stable set point temp.

What is it that is being shown in these videos?

Baron23,
Reactions: steama

Danksta

I guess I'm a little confused (not hard to do at all! LOL).

It looks like in the video that they walked you though how to get to PID settings in their controller but is this 'calibration'.

I ask because I tend to think of calibration as the act of increasing accuracy of a device, often against an external standard. Like calibrating a digital scale with a known accurate weight.

Then there is autotuning in which a controller goes through a routine that attempts to automatically tweak PID settings in order to reduce fluctuations when hunting for stable set point temp.

What is it that is being shown in these videos?

I had the same thought to, but when I asked about calibration this is what they sent. My guess is they think a reset is calibration? I got a little confused as well. But wanted to share to get other peoples thoughts. I have no idea if this did anything positive or negative.

Easywider

Simple is the way
I've been sick as dog for the past 10 days with a hybrid of the dreaded man/toddler flu. It's been devastating on my vapour intake. I started playing around with low temps, thanks to @emmdeemo's low temp reporting I knew exactly where to start and what to do , fantastic ! I was finally able to vape again. Since then and since reading more of everyones test reports i've moved to whole nugs, pre-heated, capped @ 685-710 ( my normal temp playground ) That first pull is filled with thick, rich, silky terps, then I either stir crumble or hand crumble and finish with another hit.

That brings me to my next conundrum, I was just about to pull the trigger on my next NV wish list and I'm now torn between the choice of fine grinder vs coarse grinder? I've heard many great things about the fine grind but is anyone here rocking the coarse grind?

Has anyone tried old school hash in here? I just got some really nice blond hash. FP @ 730 and it's like a terp milkshake, unreal flavour.

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
@NewVape710 I'm really surprised by this experience I'm having w/ you.. Especially after all the praise you get from your die-hard fans.. I first mentioned this in emails last Tuesday, then PM on Friday, then in this thread yesterday, and also email again yesterday, and now it's Tuesday again, and still ZERO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, and only deflection.. If I know what I'm looking at, and I'm sure I do.. As if you couldn't read my PM, or simply copy and paste it "to get it to the people you needed to".. IMO The sudden moves you've made in the time ignoring me have been telling, as well have the moves you haven't made.. I imagine @NewVape420 is probably here now to answer for you, although I'm more interested in hearing your excuse, from you if you're not afraid to fix it yourself.. You're a class act buddy.. I can see why these guys always keep you on a pedestal, and speak for you, and make excuses for you.. This is a joke.. You'd think I was trying to get you for the mod palm-grease special or something, when I'm simply trying to get what I paid for, the way it's supposed to be. Thanks for making me wait a week already, and ignoring this issue entirely.. I feel like I'm dealing w/ China.

BTW My very first email to sales, just after I purchased my SH kit, I had a question and, I was flat out lied to, and when I showed a screen shot of proof, I was ignored. Rather than saying, "thanks for bringing that to our attention, we just changed it out from under you", I was told that was never an option, and it was implied I was mistaken and it was something changed before I asked, then I was ignored.. In fact, getting ignored is one consistent theme I've encountered since dealing w/ Edwin, and his bunch?.. Don't understand the avoidance of truth.. I didn't care about the deal, but didn't understand the need for dishonesty towards me.. Shows a lack of respect towards the customer IMO.. and that's been my experience interacting w/ them since.. I love the vape, but Edwin's CS is not so impressive, when he doesn't want it to be, apparently. So far, my experience w/ them has been ultimately disappointing, consistently, as great as the vape is.. You might see how my whole experience w/ them seems tainted, and is still wildly unimpressive..

Pyr0

Stoned Roses
^
I think a lack of response caused me to miss out on the showercap upgrade :(

Last edited:
Pyr0,

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
^
Being ignored or a lack of response caused me to miss out on the showercap upgrade :(
Same thing almost happened to me.. I even tagged NV in a post early in the day, and he never even let me know.. I was ready to buy right when I asked the question at the start of the day.. I saw later that he let one of the die hard fans know instead.. didn't understand that, but whatever, I still got in on it.. but my cap came w/ fucked up threads and my dabber wobbles all loose.. he's refuses to acknowledge it at all, it's day 8 now.

@NewVape710 I'm really surprised by this experience I'm having w/ you.. Especially after all the praise you get from your die-hard fans.. I first mentioned this in emails last Tuesday, then PM on Friday, then in this thread yesterday, and also email again yesterday, and now it's Tuesday again, and still ZERO ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, and only deflection.. If I know what I'm looking at, and I'm sure I do.. As if you couldn't read my PM, or simply copy and paste it "to get it to the people you needed to".. IMO The sudden moves you've made in the time ignoring me have been telling, as well have the moves you haven't made.. I imagine @NewVape420 is probably here now to answer for you, although I'm more interested in hearing your excuse, from you if you're not afraid to fix it yourself.. You're a class act buddy.. I can see why these guys always keep you on a pedestal, and speak for you, and make excuses for you.. This is a joke.. You'd think I was trying to get you for the mod palm-grease special or something, when I'm simply trying to get what I paid for, the way it's supposed to be. Thanks for making me wait a week already, and ignoring this issue entirely.. I feel like I'm dealing w/ China.

BTW My very first email to sales, just after I purchased my SH kit, I had a question and, I was flat out lied to, and when I showed a screen shot of proof, I was ignored. Rather than saying, "thanks for bringing that to our attention, we just changed it out from under you", I was told that was never an option, and it was implied I was mistaken and it was something changed before I asked, then I was ignored.. In fact, getting ignored is one consistent theme I've encountered since dealing w/ Edwin, and his bunch?.. Don't understand the avoidance of truth.. I didn't care about the deal, but didn't understand the need for dishonesty towards me.. Shows a lack of respect towards the customer IMO.. and that's been my experience interacting w/ them since.. I love the vape, but Edwin's CS is not so impressive, when he doesn't want it to be, apparently. So far, my experience w/ them has been ultimately disappointing, consistently, as great as the vape is.. You might see how my whole experience w/ them seems tainted, and is still wildly unimpressive..

Shooby

4ShOObY3 - IG

@Buildozer Sorry to hear that. I have placed 4 orders with them in the past month I believe and never had any issues with response or anything. To me, its almost like buying from Amazon but 3 day shipping for some quality machined products.

I hope it works out for you!

***Edit***

Quick Question. Is the 14mm Stubby FlowerPot Body larger than the 14mm body with handle?

Last edited:

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
@Shooby We'll he seems to be intent on showing me a whole different experience.. I don't think he knew I was an FC member until Friday, maybe that has something to do w/ my experience so far :shrug: He seems to totally pander to the FC crowd, which is why I'm surprised he's unwilling to just set me up w/ a proper cap.. Like I already said... It's not like I'm trying to get him for the mod palm-grease special.. just trying to get what I paid for, the way it's supposed to be... w/o all this inconvenience.. Pretty understandable/reasonable IMO.

Last edited:
Buildozer,
Top Bottom