Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I was capping around low 600's at the time. Guess that's too high for the cap?

Ah, sorry, I thought that was in reference to the 850 in the same post. Tho tbh, same as @muunch says above, I was happily not capping at all around 600+ for a month or so. Just using draw speed was enough. But I was also capping at 630f earlier today to see if I could squeeze anything more out of the previous days ABV. Def not necessary, but also not an issue :) I guess its a time thing? Leave the cap on too long at higher temps and ya dicing with combustion/charing.

EDIT: I just realised, normally by three months into owning a vape, I've found its limits and usually broken it in some way in the process. The FP is just showing more variety of uses instead. This honeymoon is unlikely to end.

Last edited:

ParanoidAndroid998

I'm not the best to ask atm, I havent cleaned my D020 since this video about a month ago, and I hadnt cleaned for a month or so previously. I refuse to feel SHAME about it :)

Showerhead at 740f with keif and rosin dab.

Daily hot water changes for a reclaim harvest :) I'll resume proper cleaning soon enough :) I reject any judging!*

*Clearly I do feel shame about it :)

Fascinating. I shall ponder this.
Bro, I NEED that drop down. Did you get it online?

lazylathe

Almost there...
Been putting the SH through its paces... not really reaching for the showercap. Tried it without turning it and had uneven roast/hot spot. @ichibaneye I thought we didn't need to turn for herb? :shrug:

So just finished high temp testing at 850! Using about .1g-ish, and one short cloud. I feel like I can hit any temp on the dial (up to 850 so far) and get a great hit now just based on feedback from the water tool. It's all in the breath control with this one. The flavours i'm experiencing are just awesome!

LOVING the EFFECTS at this temp!!! WOW!!!

First hot spot mentioned in the entire thread!
Must be the super slow draw or something technique related.
I did not think it was possible due to that many holes that cover the entire screen

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit

biohacker

My girl said that the FP made her higher than she has ever been! :rofl:

I did not think it was possible due to that many holes that cover the entire screen

Oh it's possible with the carb cap! Which would make sense if not spinning due to the air flow. Or without it with enough heat. In fact, i've actually been stirring loads because sometimes there are green specs around the sides. The finer the grind the less of a problem.

lazylathe

Almost there...
My girl said that the FP made her higher than she has ever been! :rofl:

Oh it's possible with the carb cap! Which would make sense if not spinning due to the air flow. Or without it with enough heat. In fact, i've actually been stirring loads because sometimes there are green specs around the sides. The finer the grind the less of a problem.

Had some green specks around the edges when using the screen in the OGFP but not anymore with the EQ screen.
I never spin the cap with flower only so it is really confusing to me.

Try lowering the temp a few degrees, that is all it takes with my set up to go from a darker to lighter ABV.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
I'll wait for @NewVape710 to post a CAD pic but I think that airflow should still go to all holes on the shower head if you're using the carb cap... it just needs to go through the slit first... if you're not drawing fast enough to pull a steady stream of air through, it will take the path of least resistance - which could be causing the unevenness.

As always I could be full of shit but I'm sure the diagram exists that shows airflow w the SC on?

Alexis

In fact, i've actually been stirring loads because sometimes there are green specs around the sides.
Somebody else mentioned a few pages back that since they got the new bowl with the grooves in for the screen, they were noticing some green bits around the edge by the grooves, which they didn't experience with the previous bowls.

That's great that your girl is loving the FP so much! I think she might be the only lady so far who has been reported in this thread to have used for Flowerpot, but I may have missed a reference by another member, I'm sure many of you have female friends who have partaken, but I don't believe any female members have stepped into the limelight of this thread just yet (with the exception of @little maggie 's brief enquiry), just like the Herbo Ti actually- definitely more a "man's vapes" so far.

Last edited:

biohacker

Had some green specks around the edges when using the screen in the OGFP but not anymore with the EQ screen.
I never spin the cap with flower only so it is really confusing to me.

I can't remember what your bowl looked like but the new bowl has a "lip" which results in the green specs sometimes. The EQ screen has been reported to fit by one member, and confirmed not to fit by another so I have no idea TBH what the truth is lol But i'm ordering ddave screens, just don't know whether the 14 or 18mm, OR VXL ELB caps lol And don't forget, the SH has been reported to have more airflow, and also consider that the SC is HUGE, and the new bowl is smaller.

if you're not drawing fast enough to pull a steady stream of air through, it will take the path of least resistance - which could be causing the unevenness.

Yep, this is it, plus the 630 temp. Forgive my newbness, but why spin when dabbing? It "pushes" it around or something?

Somebody else mentioned a few pages back that since they got the new bowl with the grooves in for the screen, they were noticing some green bits around the edge by the grooves, which they didn't experience with the previous bowls.

Thanks for bringing that up bro, I thought I recalled reading something like this already.

Shower time!! :rockon:

Alexis

@biohacker I really like the look of this bubbler you linked in the supreme thread the other day:
https://m.dhgate.com/product/glass-bong-12-2-inches-water-pipe-5mm-thickness/403996451.html#pd-019
It is my intention to pick this up at some point. I wonder what sort of bubbler you will be looking to use as your daily driver for the FP? Is this the sort of glass piece you would have in mind and see as working perfectly with the Flowerpot?

I'm presuming that the drag is fairly low on this bubbler, I will always go for low drag personally as I have good breath control if I need to slow down my pull rate, but I really like the look of this one thanks for posting it.:tup:

Omphilreal

What's the clean up and load time like for the flowerpot when using it with herb? Does it take a long time to clean up after the bowl is spent and load a new one? Those of you that own a StickyBrick, how does it compare to the FP when it comes to flower?

Side note:Any good 20mm coils on dhgate or elsewhere that will work well with the showerhead? I have a vapecode/newvape box but it uses regular XLR connectors for the coil instead of the special newvape ones(link to my enail).

dadan

Hello mates!
I'm ordering a FP+SH from NV site, but i live in europe and I have to buy a cheap enail controller + 20mm coil that support 220v, better from a european seller due to import taxes. I've no experience at all regarding enails, any suggest?

dadan,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
What's the clean up and load time like for the flowerpot when using it with herb? Does it take a long time to clean up after the bowl is spent and load a new one? Those of you that own a StickyBrick, how does it compare to the FP when it comes to flower?

Side note:Any 20mm coils on dhgate or elsewhere that will work well with the showerhead? I have a vapecode/newvape box but it uses regular XLR connectors for the coil instead of the special newvape ones(link to my enail).

It's just as quick as filling any other bowl, unless it's already hot then ya gotta be more careful! I just dump mine, and brush the screen every few grams or so, when it looks like material is starting to collect underneath it.

If you have a 20mm wrap around coil it will work, I have a cheap dhgate 20mm wrap around that works like a beast. I dont use a NV controller or coil, so you will need to verify your pin-outs first before plugging any different connector.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Yep, this is it, plus the 630 temp. Forgive my newbness, but why spin when dabbing? It "pushes" it around or something

yes. more surface area =more taste and vapor

We must have a bunch of sativa folks using the FP, the usual suspects up bright and early every day! :leaf:

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY :love:

I work Saturdays. hitting the green crack heavy this morning. already there though... even turned the FP off before I left :cry:

Side note:Any good 20mm coils on dhgate or elsewhere that will work well with the showerhead? I have a vapecode/newvape box but it uses regular XLR connectors for the coil instead of the special newvape ones(link to my enail).

Similar to load as SB - easier to unload ime

Alexis

Hello mates!
I'm ordering a FP+SH from NV site, but i live in europe and I have to buy an enail controller + 20mm coil that support 220v, better from a european seller due to import taxes. I've no experience at all regarding enails, any suggest?
There is a controller and enail setup available from DHgate which been officially made and approved for the Flowerpot:
https://m.dhgate.com/product/240v-uk-version-electric-dab-nail-without/403371731.html#pd-103

There will also be a UK stockist within a few weeks, namely "Vapefiend", so you could wait and see when that will be available or just go ahead and order direct.

Vapefiend also suggested that they will have some controllers made up to be compatible with the Flowerpot within UK and Europe.

Last edited:

Baron23

I have a vapecode/newvape box but it uses regular XLR connectors for the coil instead of the special newvape ones(link to my enail).

Hello mates!
I'm ordering a FP+SH from NV site, but i live in europe and I have to buy a cheap enail controller + 20mm coil that support 220v, better from a european seller due to import taxes. I've no experience at all regarding enails, any suggest?

Try Auber's coils. four coils like NV, they are Chinese 'hot runner' coils pretty much like all of them, and they have the bayonet type XLR with the D-nail pin outs.

They also make them in 220 V for EU type power.

http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=45&products_id=623

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Replacement Vapecode controller in the house. Postage was super quick, the guy I've been dealing with has been prompt and informative. I'm sure this will get resolved next week but...

w5URKcT.jpg

Gonna see if I can fix it in the meantime! :)

EDIT: Replies already received. Replacement being posted :D

Last edited:

biohacker

We must have a bunch of sativa folks using the FP, the usual suspects up bright and early every day! :leaf:

GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY :love:

YES!!!!!! :rockon:

Is this the sort of glass piece you would have in mind and see as working perfectly with the Flowerpot?

It's what i'm using now, and it's okay, but I think I need something a bit smaller? I'm not sure, but this FP has changed a bunch of things for me. It's just SO smooth. However, even since switching to a finer grind, it's not as smooth as coarse, and i'm noticing i'm starting to cough here and there. But, i'm also still new to it and need to consider temps, grind, etc.

Starting the morning with some very fragrant lovely outdoor Polecat, which was nice for the dog walk, but now I just hit some indoor Gelato, 680 no cap and wooooaaaah!!! :smug: Don't think I like the cap for herb. I tried it up to 675 without turning and didn't get any hot spots so it must have just been the really slow draw. I find that the cap almost slows things down, and takes longer to extract and just completely changes the experience. I'll leave it for the odd dab, and if I buy a wraparound i'll sell it. Just don't see the need for it for flowers myself.

I'm presuming that the drag is fairly low on this bubbler, I will always go for low drag personally as I have good breath control if I need to slow down my pull rate, but I really like the look of this one thanks for posting it.:tup:

Super low! Maybe too low? I dunno, sometimes with vapes with a wide open flow like the FP some drag may be appreciated by some. I have A LOT of dhgate glass experimenting ahead of me soon!

PoopMachine

The good news is our fellow @emmdeemo is a very kind thoughtful lad, and that link in his signature actually leads directly to a website where you can purchase that lovely dropdown if you so please.

https://www.thickassglass.com/products/tag-reclaim-drop-down-adapter-0-5-drop

Cheers and g'day mate :cheers:

That design kind of sucks. I dont understand why people make those things that way.

Message @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd and ask him about the one he made for me off of my sketch. As good as that guy has gotten since then skills wise, you should end up with a badass, top notch piece.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
That design kind of sucks. I dont understand why people make those things that way.

Message @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd and ask him about the one he made for me off of my sketch. As good as that guy has gotten since then skills wise, you should end up with a badass, top notch piece.

I've a couple of reclaim collectors, this TAG one has been the best so far with my set up, but its far from perfect. There are some very obvious issues with it.

Is this the vapedandconfused one you're referring too?

vOuZp2f.png

EDIT: Vapecode controller update... Already had a reply from the DHGate seller, a replacement for the replacement is being sent on Monday :)

Last edited:

dadan

There is a controller and enail setup available from DHgate which been officially made and approved for the Flowerpot:
https://m.dhgate.com/product/240v-uk-version-electric-dab-nail-without/403371731.html#pd-103
There will also be a UK stockist within a few weeks, namely "Vapefiend", so you could wait and see when that will be available or just go ahead and order direct.
Vapefiend also suggested that they will have some controllers made up to be compatible with the Flowerpot within UK and Europe.

Thanks Alexis!
Very interesting item, but I suppose the dhgate seller will ship from china and i have to add import taxes, and vapefiend still have only expensive enails in their online catalogue.
What do you think about these ebay's items:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/201846473180?clk_rvr_id=1335656999255&rmvSB=true
there are several sellers that sells this same unit (shipping from germany) but only with a 16mm coil, do you think i can just buy a second adaptable 20mm coil?
Otherwise this one, but it's more expensive:
https://www.ebay.it/itm/Enail-With-...trol-20mil-Titanium-Nail-Dab-Rig/222651305560

Try Auber's coils. four coils like NV, they are Chinese 'hot runner' coils pretty much like all of them, and they have the bayonet type XLR with the D-nail pin outs.

They also make them in 220 V for EU type power.

http://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=45&products_id=623

Thanks Baron, :) but it is from outside european community and i will have to pay import taxes + an expensive shipping...

Top Bottom