Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

Alexis

Wow a lot of you are using a LOT of flower! I understand that your tolerance level is high from sustained high usage, and obviously long term concentrate usage too.
And of course you are not restricted by allergies etc like me so can vape for sheer fun.

I am sure I would be the same myself if I was able to. But it does concecrn me a little that I could use up my hard to come by precious med harvest rather quickly with the FP.

I was highly encouraged by the reports that the Flowerpot, specifically SH gives a stronger high weight for weight than other vapes. Don't get me wrong, I don' t need to "ration", but I can't just blaze through my herb for fun sake at lightning speed.

My goal, successful so far with my current vapes, is to try and limit myself to a half gram daily max on average. This is in case we are unable to produce an outdoor harvest next year for any reason. It is always a huge uncertainty with UK weather, and is my only source of meds.

I also notice from all of the excellent videos that most of you are exhaling your monster hits almost immediately. When I feel like I am going through my herb quicker, I always hold my hits for longer and this gives me a much stronger effect. So I wonder if the faster exhales is a factor in some of the high volumes of flower you are using?

Could anybody shed a little light on this for me please? Would I be able to get the most out of my herb, weight for weight, with the Showerhead, by holding my hits a bit longer?

My tolerance is not high, but moderate. I have never used concentrates and unlikely to any time soon, which is probably a good thing for my med conservation.

The reports of you all switching back to flower from concentrates due to the magnificence of the Showerhead is very encouraging. It is just going to be important to me that I am able to get the most effect from my herb in the long run, quantity wise.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
@Alexis our tolerances are just a bit high I think, so it seems normal like you mentioned our consumption is higher. I am restricted money wise, I don't have a lot of disposable income and I am also a patient, so I am mindful of how much I spend on meds. For me, I have to be careful not to run my supply dry before the end of the month (I only make 1 or 2 trips (if necessary) to my caregiver each month). I've found that I can really control my tolerance but it can be difficult when the meds aren't quite up to par with the symptoms I am fighting.

I guess what I'm getting at is, since it's mostly an issue of tolerance, I believe that one could easily go from 1 gram a day down to 0.5gr or even lower just by slowly reducing the usage each dose.

Part of the problem is the honeymoon period for new FP owners, it's exciting, so thats where some waste can come in. As we get more in tune with our bioessay I think things will level out like they always do.

I am fortunate this month as I bought an ounce of flower on sale, and a quarter ounce of concentrates, no real possibility of running out. Still need to be mindful and not overuse!

BTW, I am a believer in holding hits and recycling the vapor, some people do breathing exercises when they exhale which slowly replaces the vaporized air in our lungs with clean air over the course of several breaths. I thought about getting like a volcano bag, blow my hit into it, then rebreath it for a 2nd pass.

jardri

Vapor Dreams
Alexis the problem of the Showerhead is not efficiency. It is so smooth and tasty it´s difficult to say "ok I stop now cause im high as a kite" and you just go on and on. 0,05 gr can take you far away but there is something special in filling the bowl with 0,2 g and ripping it in one MASSIVE hit that can get you out of the solar system in less than a minute.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Wow a lot of you are using a LOT of flower! I understand that your tolerance level is high from sustained high usage, and obviously long term concentrate usage too.
And of course you are not restricted by allergies etc like me so can vape for sheer fun.

I am sure I would be the same myself if I was able to. But it does concecrn me a little that I could use up my hard to come by precious med harvest rather quickly with the FP.

I was highly encouraged by the reports that the Flowerpot, specifically SH gives a stronger high weight for weight than other vapes. Don't get me wrong, I don' t need to "ration", but I can't just blaze through my herb for fun sake at lightning speed.

My goal, successful so far with my current vapes, is to try and limit myself to a half gram daily max on average. This is in case we are unable to produce an outdoor harvest next year for any reason. It is always a huge uncertainty with UK weather, and is my only source of meds.

I also notice from all of the excellent videos that most of you are exhaling your monster hits almost immediately. When I feel like I am going through my herb quicker, I always hold my hits for longer and this gives me a much stronger effect. So I wonder if the faster exhales is a factor in some of the high volumes of flower you are using?

Could anybody shed a little light on this for me please? Would I be able to get the most out of my herb, weight for weight, with the Showerhead, by holding my hits a bit longer?

My tolerance is not high, but moderate. I have never used concentrates and unlikely to any time soon, which is probably a good thing for my med conservation.

The reports of you all switching back to flower from concentrates due to the magnificence of the Showerhead is very encouraging. It is just going to be important to me that I am able to get the most effect from my herb in the long run, quantity wise.

Microdosing, higher temps, you can def conserve and get the most out of it all. Today, I'm breathing a little easier so I'm packing the shit out of the bowl with yesterdays abv and upping the temp to see what more I can get out of it (very little unless its REALLY packed).

I'm going through a lot because of new kit, testing, etc etc. Also, just because I can, its a joy to have packed bowls at temps I can handle.

I think part of my issue is that whatever size of bowl I have is the load I'm likely to gravitate towards :) I'm gonna weigh out and check over the weekend what I'm consuming.

Anyway, theres too many options with load, temp, draw speed, carbed or not, that make it really easy to tailor the exact experience and usage you want, endless honeymoon notwithstanding :)

I think in videos theres a temptation to show the milk, and the exhale, so the breath holding is less likely to happen while recording.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
Alexis the problem of the Showerhead is not efficiency. It is so smooth and tasty it´s difficult to say "ok I stop now cause im high as a kite" and you just go on and on. 0,05 gr can take you far away but there is something special in filling the bowl with 0,2 g and ripping it in one MASSIVE hit that can get you out of the solar system in less than a minute.

exactly this! it's just too fun!

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Agreed, this vape is a microdosers dream. Deep, powerful extraction. I couldn't think of a better vaporizer for someone trying to ration their meds. @Alexis with the right mindset it would be very easy, but she's awfully tempting, the sound of those resin heads bursting is the siren's song for me! Plus a plugin desktop vaporizer is always going to be a bit more tempting to hit in my experience, especially the Flowerpot which is almost TOO easy to use!

Danksta

@Alexis

The FP is simply so much fun to use you just don't want to stop at one bowl. Self control right now is hard for me with this new toy, but I am sure I will eventually calm down a bit and work on a set amount type of daily routine. Right now the brake pads are off and I'm just tearing through what I have not really caring how fast it goes. Tolerance is crazy high. Takes 3 bowls from the FP now to get baked. But I'm dabbing less. Still too early to tell if I'm saving money with the FP. I COULD if I tried.

The FP could be used conservatively if you needed to. Just too much fun to be liberal with it and shoot to the moon! :rockon::bowdown:FP =:love:

DrRishi

We have the luxury of being able to vape for fun, but it has to stay fun! I have been smoking/vaping since 1978 on a daily basis so I have built up a little tolerance, my wife has been consuming just as long as me. The point of my story is that after the first couple of evenings consuming far too much far too quickly (all those experiments that have to de done!) we decided that we need to cut back the dosage. It literally knocked us out. I now thinly cover the screen with fairly course ground herb and set my nail to 640. This gives a good taste and a nice effect. It is then also possible to enjoy the pleasure repeatedly without being knocked out. As I mentioned previously I am using the 20mm SIC disk version not the SH.

Justpassedu

Definitely exhaling quicker with the huge lung busting hits but great thing is temp control , you can tailor your high with this vape easily . Go low to savor the flavor and not use all your meds so quickly. Also holding your meds in longer is not going to do much , this theory has been proven. You most likely will only be damaging your lungs .

Baron23

Nice rip man love that bong! I didn’t know they made glycerin coolers for the bowl, that’s pretty sweet. @WAM90 you need ask yourself if the mighty can milk like this!!

D-nail has fixed this, the V2 carb cap uses a smaller hole around the same size as the showercap. It doesn’t need to be plugged with a q-tip at all.
I have the Gen 2 cap and yes, covering with q-tip is not necessary but I still most often do it as I do think the restriction is still too low and I seem to get better pressure reduction and hence lower boiling points when I do.

Thanks! :tup:

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
I have the Gen 2 cap and yes, covering with q-tip is not necessary but I still most often do it as I do think the restriction is still too low and I seem to get better pressure reduction and hence lower boiling points when I do.

Thanks! :tup:

Interesting.

I've gone back to up 'normal' SH temps tonight. 640f, and my lung issues are creeping back already. I was kinda writing off the idea of doing dabs down at 540f, but maybe this q-tip method will make that more of a possibility.

Only one way to find out I guess.

LMAO.... I thought about this too. My 20mm coil for my FP should arrive today as well as my Liger and once it lands, i may just leave early!

Just quit your job already ;)

90_350x350_Front_Color-White.png

Last edited:

Baron23

Hey @NewVape710 Any chance for a coil handle like the bowl silicone handle? The wife is asking lol

She can't stop raving about the SH! Thinking she needs her OWN setup!

Is she suggesting removing the hempwick wrap on the enail handle and substituting with silicone?
The clam shell design dose has some design challenges. Please thank her for the idea.

If she doesn't like the Hempwick wrap, go to Home Depot and in the electric department you will find heat shrink in many diameters. Put it on, hit it with a heat gun or lightly heat with a torch lighter and there you are....maybe??

P.S. shit, reading comprehension is in the toilet...I see that Edwyn already suggested heat shrink. Soooooory. :-)

@NewVape710 , @Justpassedu , @steama , et al - ok, did my first FP SH load last night. I have a 20 mm shower head with the non-breakable handle on an 18 mm male bowl and the SH cap. My cap is equipped with the threaded version of NV's wonderful scoop another one of which I use ALL the time.

I equipped my 20 mm head with an Auber 4-coil barrel coil. These are perhaps very similar to the ones NV is selling but with a bayonet XLR rather than screw down shell type connector and runs with the semi-defacto pin outs.

I fitted my coil closely to the head's body. I am a disciple of @mutten840 and believe that he is entirely reight that the better/tighter mechanical contact between the coil and the nail the better the correlation between set point and dab surface (or in this case, shower head) temps. Just a bit of tweaking with some silicon jawed pliers. I also have the heat shield which I believe helps very much.

I installed my coil with the handle to the top and hence the TC to the bottom. Don't know if this is better than the opposite but I'm not worrying about it any longer.

I used a Ti screen set all the way down to the bottom of the bowl.

First load was about .15 g of fine ground and nicely dried flower and I ran at 630 F set point.

I think I completely drained this .15 g in three draws...two bong like draws of thick vapor and a clean up. AVB was PERFECTLY even and it hit like a 16 pound sledge.

I did notice that when I lifted the head off the bowl and stopped drawing that I had a bit of rebound from my piece. Its a 60 mm can type stemless by Custom Creations...decent piece, not high end but USA made and works well. I think I just need to work on my process a bit to take care of this...perhaps stop drawing with the head on and take it off after. If you don't know what I mean by rebound, when I stop drawing, water settles back down and drives air back up through the joint....that's why they made slide bowls for bongs, right?

I then did a bowl of about .07 g with wonderful results. Got two draws from it and again, great AVB.

I agree with others...and its not temp related...but the male, two ring, bowl does stick in my joints. I'm using a drop down just in case, but it sticks pretty much every time and its not heat driven expansion or reclaim gluing it in place.....its just the geometry of the Ti, I think. Perhaps use some tube lube?

http://smokinjs.com/Toob-Loob-Glass-on-Glass-Ground-Joint-Lubricant-858997003104/

or Smooth Slide

https://420life.com/product/smooth-slide-glass-joint-lube/

Edwyn - do you see any problem with trying to use these types of products with your Ti...I shouldn't think so but perhaps you have some input??

I am VERY happy with my Shower Head.

Issues are minor...the previously mentioned joint sticking, rebound (which is really on me, I believe), and I agree that the SC cap is indeed too dang heavy and I would love to see one in Ti. Also, I'm going to Blue Locktite my handles (cap and bowl handles) because NV apparently machines their metal threads too dang well and smooth that the handles back out a bit. Little bit of blue and no worries.

I did NOT find a great deal of flavor in my one experience last night at 630 F. I am sure I can go down in temp and get better flavor but my exploration of this vape is just beginning.

Not sure I will ever dab off of the SH Ti surface, but its nice to have it there.

Edwyn - great product, mate. I will try to spread the word more when I get home. Sadly its an out of town funeral of a very close friend who suddenly passed at far too young of an age.

For those asking for a comparison to a Mighty....wrong vape to compare to, IMO. Mighty is a portable and they just fight in different weight classes. A better comparison is to the EVO and IMO the EVO is very close in vapor production and extraction efficiency plus its rather self-contained (that is, no external coils). I will not put the EVO down in comparison to the FP SH. I still LOVE my EVO. But I am also falling in love with my FP SH.

Just a side note...not sure I would ever use this thing for a light day time session but that's not me anyway. I have used cannabis for 50 years, on and off, but now medicate at night for pain and sedation. I like HIT ME IN THE FACE type vapes and the FP is indeed one of those.

Oh, also...I found the vapor to be very smooth and non-irritating to me through this not particularly sophisticated piece of glass.

Got to run, by the time I get home after the weekend, this thread will probably have advanced 20 pages!! LOL

Cheers

Last edited:

biohacker

With the FP it's so smooth it's like breathing in air. I've held my hits longer with this one than any other vape i've ever owned. Awesome for micro dosing! It will vape a crumb of weed.

Part of the problem is the honeymoon period for new FP owners, it's exciting, so thats where some waste can come in. As we get more in tune with our bioessay I think things will level out like they always do.

This! But at the same time, I notice when my sessions are over, i'm satisfied for a very long time, and I don't need to keep "re-upping"!

I thought about getting like a volcano bag, blow my hit into it, then rebreath it for a 2nd pass.

Tried it, never again lol

I think in videos theres a temptation to show the milk, and the exhale, so the breath holding is less likely to happen while recording.

LOL So true!! Although in my vids I try to exhale as slllooow as possible.

Plus a plugin desktop vaporizer is always going to be a bit more tempting to hit in my experience, especially the Flowerpot which is almost TOO easy to use!

As per our previous conversation, yep confirmed! LOL

It literally knocked us out. I now thinly cover the screen with fairly course ground herb and set my nail to 640.

It's amazing what a different grind consistency can make with this vape. It can do it all, with such diverse experiences.

Also holding your meds in longer is not going to do much , this theory has been proven. You most likely will only be damaging your lungs .

It has? Can you link a brother out? This vape quality is SO high and smooth and blue that it certainly doesn't FEEL like i'm damaging my lungs. In fact, i've been vaping for 11 years now and my lung capacity is extraordinary. My lungs won't fit on a single xray, and i'm only 185-190lbs..... vaping is lung aerobics! lol

Funny enough, my BIGGEST adjustment to this vape has been two things - not having hot spot anxiety (engrained in me from previous shitty convection vapes) and slowing my draw enough. The draw is SO open, it's like I might need to restrict it? I can slow it down, but sometimes I need to go SO slow that the perk doesn't even fire properly....just to start it, once it gets going it's good to go.

I've gone back to up 'normal' SH temps tonight. 640f, and my lung issues are creeping back already.

Well after switching to a medium and then fine grind, I can tell you that I have now started coughing, even at lower temps. Coarse is by far the most comfortable for me and delivers the best flavour. But fine gives me stronger medicinal effects. Time and a place for all in my world. But as soon as my lungs feel any irritation, i'm going coarse + lower temp. Grind consistency is so huge with this one i'm really finding. Makes a massive difference in cloud/vapour product. Just not sure how much of it is particulate condensing causing the show.

If she doesn't like the Hempwick wrap, go to Home Depot and in the electric department you will find heat shrink in many diameters. Put it on, hit it with a heat gun or lightly heat with a torch lighter and there you are....maybe??

Thanks man, or she can just buy/use her own :rofl:

Justpassedu

With the FP it's so smooth it's like breathing in air. I've held my hits longer with this one than any other vape i've ever owned. Awesome for micro dosing! It will vape a crumb of weed.

This! But at the same time, I notice when my sessions are over, i'm satisfied for a very long time, and I don't need to keep "re-upping"!

Tried it, never again lol

LOL So true!! Although in my vids I try to exhale as slllooow as possible.

As per our previous conversation, yep confirmed! LOL

It's amazing what a different grind consistency can make with this vape. It can do it all, with such diverse experiences.

It has? Can you link a brother out? This vape quality is SO high and smooth and blue that it certainly doesn't FEEL like i'm damaging my lungs. In fact, i've been vaping for 11 years now and my lung capacity is extraordinary. My lungs won't fit on a single xray, and i'm only 185-190lbs..... vaping is lung aerobics! lol

Funny enough, my BIGGEST adjustment to this vape has been two things - not having hot spot anxiety (engrained in me from previous shitty convection vapes) and slowing my draw enough. The draw is SO open, it's like I might need to restrict it? I can slow it down, but sometimes I need to go SO slow that the perk doesn't even fire properly....just to start it, once it gets going it's good to go.

Well after switching to a medium and then fine grind, I can tell you that I have now started coughing, even at lower temps. Coarse is by far the most comfortable for me and delivers the best flavour. But fine gives me stronger medicinal effects. Time and a place for all in my world. But as soon as my lungs feel any irritation, i'm going coarse + lower temp. Grind consistency is so huge with this one i'm really finding. Makes a massive difference in cloud/vapour product. Just not sure how much of it is particulate condensing causing the show.

Thanks man, or she can just buy/use her own :rofl:
I have heard it many times in all my years on the forums , a quick google search will bring allot up but here is a quick link and there are more if you are interested - " According to Steve Liebke’s 2001 ‘A Cannabis User’s Harm Reduction Handbook,’ “Take small, shallow tokes or pulls. About 95% of THC in cannabis smoke is absorbed in the first few seconds so breath holding is quite pointless. All it really achieves is a far greater amount of tar being deposited in the lungs.”

https://www.themaven.net/theweedblo...make-you-higher-JjFb4CxfNE-9DOJ-lpSRqQ?full=1

Just from doing a little reading i see thc is absorbed in the 1st few seconds you take a hit. I'm with you though , my lungs must be huge also bc i can take pretty big rips from all the bong days when i was young. Practice makes perfect my friend.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

YES! The slow draw you are talking about here was my usual usage for a few months with both the OGFP and SH. My thinking is the slow draw means the air temp is more likely to stay heated by the head, and even tho theres a gazillion holes, the air temp keeps up and gets the bowl and load to temp. But those holes mean it cant keep up with a fast draw. Carbing means that as fast I can go, the inhale speed never gets fast enough to cool the air down (the opposite in fact, I couldnt get the air temp to max out before I ran out of inhale), meaning I can drop to these crazy low temps on the controller as the air temp is actually roughly the same, hence milk. I nearly always fine grind so that lines up with what your saying in the second paragraph. If I forget to grind, I always crumble the load after the first hit, meaning Im getting that fine grind any way.

The showercap really did change everything for me.

Im still unsure as to why the fast inhale doesnt make me cough, where the slow inhale does, considering the air temp, load amount and milk amount arent that different.

Baron23

It has? Can you link a brother out?

This is the only real study that I have seen on the subject. We need far more, and more thorough, research IMO. So fuck you, Jeff Sessions. LOL

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2554344

Key quote from the study:

Subjects were exposed to each of three breathhold duration conditions (0, 10 and 20 sec) on three occasions, scheduled according to a randomized block design. A controlled smoking procedure was used in which the number of puffs, puff volume and postpuff inhalation volume were held constant. Expired air carbon monoxide levels were measured before and after smoking to monitor smoke intake. Typical marijuana effects (increased heart rate, increased ratings of "high" and impaired memory performance) were observed under each of the breathhold conditions, but there was little evidence that response to marijuana was a function of breathhold duration.
But this study was so small that it just can't be considered conclusive.

Anybody else find anything better or more comprehensive?

Last edited:

biohacker

“Take small, shallow tokes or pulls. About 95% of THC in cannabis smoke is absorbed in the first few seconds so breath holding is quite pointless. All it really achieves is a far greater amount of tar being deposited in the lungs.”

Old study based on smoke..meh. I have zero concerns of tar or any other deposits and i've been a 2g/day vaporist for 11 years. Lungs are kick ass and i'm an athlete still at 42.

Im still unsure as to why the fast inhale doesnt make me cough, where the slow inhale does, considering the air temp, load amount and milk amount arent that different.

The fast inhale even with carb cap is something I have not yet tried. But holy shit are the temps going to have to be high for me to get some milk! 800? lol

I haven't read more than 1/2 the posts in this thread. What are the highest temps some of you cool cats have been using?? Can we do the high temp 1 quick draw like the glass symphony? @lazylathe?

Anybody else find anything better or more comprehensive?

Yep, just my own personal experience that holding in a hit for several seconds or using the rebreathing technique gets me much more medicated than holding for a second or two and then exhaling (wasteful IMO, yet fun at the same time!)

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
The fast inhale even with carb cap is something I have not yet tried. But holy shit are the temps going to have to be high for me to get some milk! 800? lol

I haven't read more than 1/2 the posts in this thread. What are the highest temps some of you cool cats have been using?? Can we do the high temp 1 quick draw like the glass symphony? @lazylathe?

Fast inhale, carbed from start to finish, full load, 540f to 560f. CLOUDS.

I've was up around 800f recently, with 16mm OGFP. That was just for dabs tho. Around 750 I was enjoying dabs plus microdosing in a basket screen. Slow draw.

High temp, one hitter, double deckers!

That might be whats made my lungs recently tell me to go fuck myself :D

Last edited:

Justpassedu

@biohacker its just what I heard several times around the forums . If you feel it’s benificial by all means go with it. I myself do sometimes also out of habit. You must be doing something right to be so healthy and active at your age. I’m 35 and guilty , trying to get off my last form of combustion , the cigarettes . They are a killer and I strictly been vaping my flower for over 5-6yrs now. Such a shame , shame on me . Hoping this is the last year bc id like to have kids soon and be active with them, not to say I’m in bad shape , just maybe a little out of shape .

Danksta

I've gone back down to 575 after a lunch vape @ 600 that was too popcorny for me. 575 seems to be the sweet spot for me. I feel the terp modulation trumps the effects of a higher temp vape.

It's great though how we can fine tune our experiences. I still think higher temps have a place here and there, but I feel this thing really shines at the lower temps.

I'm not using the SC either. I get pretty damn instant vapor production at 575. No need to add more metal to the vapor path and lose terps! :myday:

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer

P.S. shit, reading comprehension is in the toilet...I see that Edwyn already suggested heat shrink. Soooooory. :-)

@NewVape710 , @Justpassedu , @steama , et al - ok, did my first FP SH load last night. I have a 20 mm shower head with the non-breakable handle on an 18 mm male bowl and the SH cap. My cap is equipped with the threaded version of NV's wonderful scoop another one of which I use ALL the time.

I equipped my 20 mm head with an Auber 4-coil barrel coil. These are perhaps very similar to the ones NV is selling but with a bayonet XLR rather than screw down shell type connector and runs with the semi-defacto pin outs.

I fitted my coil closely to the head's body. I am a disciple of @mutten840 and believe that he is entirely reight that the better/tighter mechanical contact between the coil and the nail the better the correlation between set point and dab surface (or in this case, shower head) temps. Just a bit of tweaking with some silicon jawed pliers. I also have the heat shield which I believe helps very much.

I installed my coil with the handle to the top and hence the TC to the bottom. Don't know if this is better than the opposite but I'm not worrying about it any longer.

I used a Ti screen set all the way down to the bottom of the bowl.

First load was about .15 g of fine ground and nicely dried flower and I ran at 630 F set point.

I think I completely drained this .15 g in three draws...two bong like draws of thick vapor and a clean up. AVB was PERFECTLY even and it hit like a 16 pound sledge.

I did notice that when I lifted the head off the bowl and stopped drawing that I had a bit of rebound from my piece. Its a 60 mm can type stemless by Custom Creations...decent piece, not high end but USA made and works well. I think I just need to work on my process a bit to take care of this...perhaps stop drawing with the head on and take it off after. If you don't know what I mean by rebound, when I stop drawing, water settles back down and drives air back up through the joint....that's why they made slide bowls for bongs, right?

I then did a bowl of about .07 g with wonderful results. Got two draws from it and again, great AVB.

I agree with others...and its not temp related...but the male, two ring, bowl does stick in my joints. I'm using a drop down just in case, but it sticks pretty much every time and its not heat driven expansion or reclaim gluing it in place.....its just the geometry of the Ti, I think. Perhaps use some tube lube?

http://smokinjs.com/Toob-Loob-Glass-on-Glass-Ground-Joint-Lubricant-858997003104/

or Smooth Slide

https://420life.com/product/smooth-slide-glass-joint-lube/

Edwyn - do you see any problem with trying to use these types of products with your Ti...I shouldn't think so but perhaps you have some input??

I am VERY happy with my Shower Head.

Issues are minor...the previously mentioned joint sticking, rebound (which is really on me, I believe), and I agree that the SC cap is indeed too dang heavy and I would love to see one in Ti. Also, I'm going to Blue Locktite my handles (cap and bowl handles) because NV apparently machines their metal threads too dang well and smooth that the handles back out a bit. Little bit of blue and no worries.

I did NOT find a great deal of flavor in my one experience last night at 630 F. I am sure I can go down in temp and get better flavor but my exploration of this vape is just beginning.

Not sure I will ever dab off of the SH Ti surface, but its nice to have it there.

Edwyn - great product, mate. I will try to spread the word more when I get home. Sadly its an out of town funeral of a very close friend who suddenly passed at far too young of an age.

For those asking for a comparison to a Mighty....wrong vape to compare to, IMO. Mighty is a portable and they just fight in different weight classes. A better comparison is to the EVO and IMO the EVO is very close in vapor production and extraction efficiency plus its rather self-contained (that is, no external coils). I will not put the EVO down in comparison to the FP SH. I still LOVE my EVO. But I am also falling in love with my FP SH.

Just a side note...not sure I would ever use this thing for a light day time session but that's not me anyway. I have used cannabis for 50 years, on and off, but now medicate at night for pain and sedation. I like HIT ME IN THE FACE type vapes and the FP is indeed one of those.

Oh, also...I found the vapor to be very smooth and non-irritating to me through this not particularly sophisticated piece of glass.

Got to run, by the time I get home after the weekend, this thread will probably have advanced 20 pages!! LOL

Cheers

A small dab of reclaim on the threads would be prefered over locktight.
I plan on making as many prototypes as necessary to reduce the male bodies from sticking on the next body design.
I've been meaning to try a dab of coconut oil on the male body for some lubrication.
I'm sorry to hear about your friend passing.
I appreciate your review and your business.

Alexis

@psychonaut , @jardri , @emmdeemo , @invertedisdead , @Danksta , @DrRishi , @Justpassedu , @biohacker @muunch thanks so much guys for showing again what a brilliantly friendly and helpful thread this really is with such generous and sound advice!:tup:

You have completely allayed my very minor concerns, and actually everything you have said is kind of what I thought, I just wanted to check that was all to make sure my reasoning was correct. I certainly won't be concerned about not getting the most out of my medicine if I am to be a future flowerpot owner, and I really think I need to be, I certainly want to!

Back on the subject briefly of holding vapor in though- quite a contentious and controversial matter which has been debated back and forth all over this forum with many contrasting views.

I think it is important for this arguments to make a clear distinction between the studies done on smoke inhalation, and vapor. There is no question that holding in smoke is going to be harmful, and I am happy to accept that there is no real benefit of increased absorption of actives past a few seconds.

But this has certainly not, as far as I'm aware, been proven to be the case for vapor also. I for one have no question in my mind that holding my hits in for slightly longer, and I'm only talking 5 to 10 seconds maximum, substantially increases the effects I get. I have been rationing my meds for the last 10 years and there has always been an unquestionable correlation between exhaling more quickly and getting less effect, and going through a lot more herb.

I'm not saying that's there is not a slight elements of harm from holding vapor in for longer. I mean I would rather not, but there can't be much difference between taking more hits and exhaling sooner, and taking less hits and holding slightly longer.

Not wishing to disagree with you @Justpassedu , I have total respect for you and gain a great deal from your wisdom and critique on the forum, I jusy dont think this is so clear cut that's all.

This thread has clearly attracted multiple members with a very high level of experience and wisdom on all things vape, and such an excellent warm vibe on top. More and more I am believing in this device being the right direction for me to be looking in.
Thanks so much guys for all putting up my unusual nature and making me feel welcome here, even appreciated (:uhoh:?)

This is another reason actually why I really have my heart set on this, so that I can particiapte here and continue to gain from all the freeflowing wisdom and pure vibes of fun.
Big love to all!:love:

Last edited:
Top Bottom