Cannabis Hardware (formerly NewVape) FlowerPot Twax Vaporizer

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Hey everyone,

Seriously considering a FlowerPot as my first ever vape (against the EVO).

What intimidates me though is the setup and list of what I actually need to get this thing going.

I haven't been able to find a list of things needed to get the FP rolling and was looking for some direction.

I know I need a nail controller (could anyone provide some recommendations)?
I know I need a flowerpot (and/or shower head? Unsure.
And a stand.

Looking for any input that might be able to help me!

Thank you!

I'm gonna try and do a simple list, see if I've got this right...

Controller
Coil
Flower bowl
Center post for coil to attach to
Choice of dish
Stand

Controller you can get direct from NewVape, an approved model from DHGate, or the Auber controller in my sig (which Im about to swap for the approved model from DHGate).

Thats the most basic list I can think of to get started, but its 5am and I need to sleep :D There are obviously sub choices (like the coil cover, showerhead etc) and extras that you could add too, but thats it in basics.

lazylathe

Almost there...
Hey everyone,

Seriously considering a FlowerPot as my first ever vape (against the EVO).

What intimidates me though is the setup and list of what I actually need to get this thing going.

I haven't been able to find a list of things needed to get the FP rolling and was looking for some direction.

I know I need a nail controller (could anyone provide some recommendations)?
I know I need a flowerpot (and/or shower head? Unsure.
And a stand.

Looking for any input that might be able to help me!

Thank you!

This has been posted so many times it is getting redundant now...
New Vape spent a lot of time getting their website up and running with lots of info.
A quick search lead me to this:
https://www.newvape.com/vape-essentials/flowerpot-twax-vaporizer/flowerpot-faq

A look through the thread will show you many pictures with details of all the parts you require.

HiP0WER

This has been posted so many times it is getting redundant now...
New Vape spent a lot of time getting their website up and running with lots of info.
A quick search lead me to this:
https://www.newvape.com/vape-essentials/flowerpot-twax-vaporizer/flowerpot-faq

A look through the thread will show you many pictures with details of all the parts you require.

I love you, thank you. I promise I did browse through the thread, and must have missed the pages where it was asked.. I hit like 20 and didn't find anything. Also looked at their site, but wasn't smart enough to look at the FAQ... You're my hero! Thank you.

I walked down the FAQ list and came up with this:
  • 18mm Body
  • 20mm showerhead
  • Shower head coil nut
  • Flowerpot tray
  • Lollicap carb cap
  • Coil cover
  • Enail handle
I think this is right, and it comes out to $300 flat, but I'm missing a controller. Did an hour or so of searching yesterday and only found those on the NV website, and the RDK-300.

I guess my final 2 questions are: 1) What controller would you recommend? 2) I put in an order for an evo HydraTube and accessories that came out to $425 shipped (I can always cancel).

This FlowerPot setup is going to hit that price point dead on. Would you recommend the FlowerPot over the Evo given the cost is nearly identical? I don't dab.

I'm looking for the stronger, higher quality, better hits/flavor, option.

Thank you so much in advance! Sorry for my naïveté

Justpassedu

I love you, thank you. I promise I did browse through the thread, and must have missed the pages where it was asked.. I hit like 20 and didn't find anything. Also looked at their site, but wasn't smart enough to look at the FAQ... You're my hero! Thank you.

• 18mm Body
  • 20mm showerhead
  • Shower head coil nut
  • Flowerpot tray
  • Lollicap carb cap
  • Coil cover
  • Enail handle
I think this is right, and it comes out to $300 flat, but I'm missing a controller. Did an hour or so of searching yesterday and only found those on the NV website, and the RDK-300.

I guess my final 2 questions are: 1) What controller would you recommend? 2) I put in an order for an evo HydraTube and accessories that came out to $425 shipped (I can always cancel).

This FlowerPot setup is going to hit that price point dead on. Would you recommend the FlowerPot over the Evo given the cost is nearly identical? I don't dab.

I'm looking for the stronger, higher quality, better hits/flavor, option.

Thank you so much in advance! Sorry for my naïveté
All has been discussed , take a read through the thread , there is a vast amount of knowledge that can be obtained from doing so. Try using the search also . The FlowerPot is the clear winner over the Evo , flower or concentrate , it kills it in every aspect. You will get all that you described with the Fp. As for a controller i recommend the NewVape , the Rdk-300 is great also but reason i am going with Nv's is its one stop shopping , great customer service and the coil fits perfectly guaranteed something other companies cannot guarantee. *** Sent you a pm here and on reddit with all the info you should need , please feel free to message me for help.

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
  • 18mm Body
  • 20mm showerhead
  • Shower head coil nut
  • Flowerpot tray
  • Lollicap carb cap
  • Coil cover
  • Enail handle

If you will go with the ShowerHead you just need the

- ShowerHead 20mm Combo (9213)
- 18 mm body (3031 or 3042)
- ShowerCap (3078), the Lollicap doesn't fit!

If wanted but not necessary
- FP tray
- enail handle

Good and useful:

- Fine Grinder (2726)
- FP Kick Stand (3072), cheap and good if you don't want to carry around your tray every time

But take care, NV controllers and coils should be good but have there own connections and therefore aren't interchangable with products from other producers

HiP0WER

If you will go with the ShowerHead you just need the

- ShowerHead 20mm Combo (9213)
- 18 mm body (3031 or 3042)
- ShowerCap (3078), the Lollicap doesn't fit!

If wanted but not necessary
- FP tray
- enail handle

Good and useful:

- Fine Grinder (2726)
- FP Kick Stand (3072), cheap and good if you don't want to carry around your tray every time

But take care, NV controllers and coils should be good but have there own connections and therefore aren't interchangable with products from other producers

Thanks for the help!

Justpassedu has been of excellent assistance to me and I'm actually carting out everything as we speak.

Super excited to join the NV FlowerPot family!

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
ShowerHead FlowerPot Twax Bundle
https://www.newvape.com/showerhead-bundle

showerhead_bundle-2.jpg

showerhead_bundle-4.jpg

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
My 20mm auber coil didn't fit either, it was loose horizontally and vertically. It also didn't sit flush against the dish very well. I reshaped it and I think it's ok, the 2 parts I reshaped are bright blue while the rest of the coil isn't which is kind of weird. Seems like some people get auber coils that fit, I'm jealous.

muunch

hotboxing the cockpit
It won't matter if the coil isn't flush on the nut, correct?

As long as it's flush on the dish it's good?

If I *need* to adjust it, should I just buy some rubber-headed pliers or whatever?

Grifo

My 20mm auber coil didn't fit either, it was loose horizontally and vertically. It also didn't sit flush against the dish very well. I reshaped it and I think it's ok, the 2 parts I reshaped are bright blue while the rest of the coil isn't which is kind of weird. Seems like some people get auber coils that fit, I'm jealous.
Same except im using a washer and it helps but it fucks with the heat up time. I also have a 20mm coil.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE

My 16mm Auber coil didnt fit too well, had to reshape slightly. However, the coil cover kinda eliminates that being an issue.

However, I'm now on NewVape's DHGate recommended model, and a 20mm coil.

ITS SHOWERHEAD DAY!

EDIT: This is the quickest producer of flower vapour I've ever known. And smooth as hell. Massively increased lung full, but no increase in coughing even tho I'm still at the relatively high temps I stopped at last night (a cliche ridden 710), in fact, quite the opposite. Seriously impressed, and expectations surpassed. I've only been doing flower so far, double deckers will be done later today.

I'll be back later with more thoughts.

Last edited:

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Has anyone purchased, received, and tried the ShowerCap yet?
Any first impressions?

I realize my opinion might be biased but I personally don't find that the showercap necessary for low temp flower only bong rips. I'm running my controller at 640F. The showerhead can produce way more milk than my lungs can handle. For dabs yes the cap is required. In a group setting I would most likely lower the temp to 625 and cap up from there for dealing with varying draw strengths.

EmDeemo

ACCOUNT INACTIVE
Yes, this is exactly what I am looking for. I think the shower cap is a good tool to have for low temp dabs, but I want to vape flowers as simply as possible.

So, thank you for your sensational innovations. :tup:

Im trying to hold off posting initial thoughts for fear of getting a little too hyperbolic, but so far, with just flower, there is zero need for a carb cap with the showerhead.

And it milks thicker, quicker and less aggravating on my lungs than any vape I've tried so far.

Cannabis-Hardware-Ed

Seeking Higher Ground
Manufacturer
Yes, this is exactly what I am looking for. I think the shower cap is a good tool to have for low temp dabs, but I want to vape flowers as simply as possible.

So, thank you for your sensational innovations. :tup:

The showerhead is easier than a bic lighter for flower. And did I mention no coughing. I'm not sure why. I'm beginning to think coughing might be associated with draw resistance.

Top Bottom